All Mapped Out

Story Info
A wife invites a friend over for sex.
1.4k words
2.92
53.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

It had been a while since I had last been with Alan and it was all I could do to contain my excitement about him coming over. I needed to be fucked and in the worst way. It sucks having a husband that works away and I knew that Alan would help me take care of the burning desire smoldering in my nether region.

Glancing at the clock, I began counting down the minutes until I could easily have all four kids in bed and at least tired enough they wouldn't hear should I have a usual session complete with loud moans, groans, and cries.

Alan called me as he neared the house. I had instructed him to park across the road from the house so our few and far between neighbors wouldn't wonder who's car was parked in the carport next to my van. My heart began beating faster. This felt so much riskier than the last time we met up. This sure smelled and felt like the adventure I told hubby I had been seeking.

As I walked toward the back door to meet him, I noticed the dryer full of jeans made quite a bit of racket. Quickly resetting the timer for an hour, I met Alan in the back yard. I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach my arms around his neck. He stood over seven inches taller than I. There is just something about hugging a man and having to look up to see him.

We quickly snuck into the house and into the bedroom, closing and locking the door behind us. Because hubby and I made an agreement that we wouldn't fuck others in our own bed, I lay blankets down in the floor. I only wore a yellow terry coverup and quickly took it off. By the time I turned around, I noticed Alan was already almost naked. Seeing his pale body covered in his tattoos made my pussy just a little more wet at the thought of being able to have my way with him soon.

He joined me and we both stood on the blanket kissing. Oh how I was horny and ready to be pleasured. It didn't take long for us to find each other's pleasure points. He grabbed one of my tits while my hand quickly found his long, hard cock. I stroked him while he pinched mine. We lowered to the blankets and before too long my lips found their way onto him. He tasted so good and I liked taking him all the way into my mouth and sliding him back out. I moved my mouth quickly then not so quickly. I sucked and sucked him. I love to suck dick. I don't know if it's a power thing or what but the feel of one in my mouth as it slides in and out is simply intoxicating. I came on the blankets while my mouth took him deeper inside.

At some point I stopped drinking his nectar and lie back. It was his turn to taste my juices freely flowing from my swollen lips. I nearly came off the blanket as his tongue entered me. I know my pussy clinched in orgasm. He assaulted me over and over with his masterful tongue, bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. At some point in time, he slid a condom over his cock and entered me, sending me over the edge once more.

This time I felt my juices run down his coated cock and spilling onto the blanket. I think he liked it because he slid himself deeper and faster in me. My God how I needed this. I couldn't remember the last time I had been pleasured so completely and thoroughly in that short amount of time. His dick plundered my now dripping wet pussy one more time before he joined me in Pleasureville.

We lay on the blanket for several minutes, careful to avoid the wetspots left from me and just took in the afterglow of our carnal actions. I was completely and totally satisfied. Hell, I even think my appendix may have been at peace.

He slipped away to the bathroom connected to the master bedroom and quickly cleaned himself up, discarding our evidence down the toilet. It was a bit afterward I convinced him my large tub would be just the thing we needed to relax after that fuck session. Little did Alan know that's what I had been hoping to do with him. I lit a candle and turned off all the lights. Setting the water to almost smoldering, I climbed into the oversize tub first. Once my ample legs were situated just right, he climbed in sitting with his back to me, my tits resting comfortably on him.

I began to rub his shoulders gently. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his chest before making my way to his neck and head. I could feel some tension leave his body as my hands slowly caressed him. We both talked about little things here and there, my hands never leaving his body. He eventually turned and faced me in the tub. I let my fingers do the walking up and down his legs, bringing them just close enough to his cock before retreating back down to his knee. After several trips, I finally grabbed his semi-hardness and began to stroke him. He began to harden with my touch. As soon as I had Alan standing to attention, I lowered my head to his waiting dick. My lips wrapped around it and I slid them up and down. I used my lips to cover my teeth. I nibbled my way up and down Alan's shaft. My motions made rocking waves in the water.

It wasn't long before I felt myself cum not once but twice from tasting him.

"I fear I may flood the bath before too long," I joked to Alan. My mouth assaulted his dick. I took him all the way in my mouth and took him out. I licked and sucked on his balls. I tasted just the head like an ice cream. My mouth suckled and nibbled and licked him. He tasted so good. I didn't want to stop but knew I would have to. The water started to turn cold and I suggested we make our way into the bedroom.

He lay down on the floor and I climbed on top. We kissed while my hands continued the attention to his cock where my mouth had left off. I rubbed my wet pussy near him before he once again slipped a condom on. Once it was in place I leaned up and he slid deep into me causing me to cum yet again. It took me a bit to get my rhythm down just right. I wasn't used to getting to be on top of a tall slender man. Before long, I squatted over him and raised and lowered my pulsing pussy to meet his dick. He slid in and out of me.

I climbed off him and raised my large ass into the air, giving him a full view of me. He came up behind me and entered me, grabbing my hips. He fucked me hard and fast in this position. I again came, this time my juices running down my legs.

He fucked me so hard, I slowly slid down. At some point I ended up in an angle where I could not move and he couldn't get any more leverage. He stopped and I rolled onto my back. He rubbed his covered cock over my clit, causing me to cum again. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out. It felt so good having him make me cum. So far I have yet to squirt very far like I've heard other women do but I'm sure had I been able to do that, my juices would've landed on his face with that orgasm.

It was then he entered me, sending me into yet another mind-blowing, pussy-clinching pleasure center. With a few more thrusts, he came into the condom. It found its way to join its partner. We both glanced at the clock at the same time, not realizing the late hour. Both of us put our clothes back him. He took longer since I just slipped my terry coverup back over my head.

I checked to make sure the coast was clear and none of the four children had gotten up to go to the bathroom. We darted to the back door and slipped outside. A quick kiss and a hug and Alan left for the night--no one else the wiser of what pleasure Alan brought me that night. I went back into the house, a huge smile on my face.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers