All Men are Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers

Candy started moving to Anaya's left side exposing her profile to me. I caught just a hint of her right nipple, but her right leg was forward slightly blocking any view of her pubic area. My hormones may have been playing tricks on my mind, but I thought I witnessed my wife slide her front across Anaya's back. Candy's tits and mound grazed over Anaya's upper back and bottom. For just a fraction of an instant I could have sworn Anaya pressed her ass backward in response.

An instant later, Candy's eyes met mine. A naughty grin rolled across her face before she swung the door closed.

The Quest Continues

The next several weeks were a blur of activity. Business at the gym had doubled with the return of students to campus. My wife was spending less and less time at work. Anaya had begun term and had convinced Candy to audit one of her classes. Morning runs had also changed. Anaya was now joining us. She had been a junior Olympian for Norway in Track and Field, but had given up competition to focus on her studies. My uncontrollable yearning for my young tenant was growing day by day. Since the moment my wife allowed me the ever so brief glance at her luscious frame, I was obsessed with seeing every blessed inch of her body.

At first I tried the dopey male approach, trying to walk in on her in the bathroom. I would burst in and play dumb with effusive apologies following. I only succeeded in whacking my head into several locked doors. Being ever the adapter, I began listening for the sound of the door locking. On one occasion I thought I had achieved my objective at last.

The three of us had returned from our morning run. Anaya made coffee for us and then mentioned she was going to take a shower. I knew it would take her at least five minutes to go to her room, strip and get back to the bathroom, so I nonchalantly sat to drink my coffee. When Candy said moments later, she was going to the laundry room to change loads I knew my moment had come. Finishing my java I waited patiently, listening for the sound of bare feet on the wooden hallway floor. Time seemed to stop. What felt like an hour elapsed before I heard those dainty hooves padding toward the shower. I jumped up and went to the livingroom just in time to see her pass through the door into the downstairs bathroom.

I listened closely for the dread lock, but to my delight didn't hear a sound after the door shut. As I neared I could hear the water running. I needed to be quick before she stepped into the shower. Rushing forward I grasped the knob and plummeted through. A quite naked Candy about to climb into the shower nearly jumped out of her skin.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOCK?" she screamed, "FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU SCARED ME HALF TO FUCKING DEATH."

I tried the effusive apologies, but she threw a bar of soap at me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT," she yelled far angrier than I thought the situation warranted.

"Sorry, babe. I...,"

"YOU NOTHING," she spat still fuming, "CAN'T I HAVE A FEW FUCKING MOMENTS TO MYSELF WITHOUT YOU PAWING AT ME?"

I'd never seen her so angry. Anaya came clambering down the hall to see what all the fuss was about. When she realized my wife was yelling at me, she started back toward her room. Candy's demeanor changed abruptly when she saw the anxious look on Anaya's face.

"You don't have to leave," she said calmly, "Rick just startled me is all."

Candy turned her attention to me. I thought I was in for another scolding, but she smiled instead.

"I'm sorry honey. I completely over reacted. Forgive me?" she said sweetly wrapping her arms around my waist.

Her naked body felt nice against me. I loved the musky sweaty scent she gave off after exercise. I licked my lips thinking of how salty her skin would taste.

"I'm sorry I walked in on you," I said sincerely.

For a moment I thought she'd glanced up furtively to Anaya, but when I looked down she was staring up at me apologetically. She patted me on the behind and pushed me away gently.

"I really need to shower. I don't want to be late for class," she explained, "So you and Boris will have to wait until later to play with Natasha."

Candy then spun on her heels and disappeared into the bathroom. I turned to see if Anaya had caught the reference to my wife's pussy, but the upstairs hall was empty. I would have to accept defeat for the time being. Grabbing my bag I decided to shower and change at the gym. As I neared the front door I thought I heard the bathroom door open and close again. I took a few steps back but no one was there. The only sound was the steady stream of running water.

I was down but not out. A couple of weeks later on a particularly hot late September day, I left the gym early hoping to catch a few waves. When I arrived at the house, my wife's car was in the drive, but no one appeared to be home. I was starting to get nervous but then Candy came walking off the back deck into the kitchen.

"How long were you sitting out there?" I asked, "Because I could have sworn you weren't there a moment ago when I looked."

"Anaya and I are sunbathing on the lower deck," she replied simply.

She looked fabulous. Her body was glistening with a mixture of tanning oil and sweat. The distinct aroma of coconuts permeated the room. My wife was wearing my favorite of her myriad of bikinis. It was dark red and the bottoms tied on sensuously at her hips. When she turned around to get some drinks from the fridge the crack of her ass was just visible. As I looked more closely, I noticed her bathing suit had a disheveled appearance as though it had been hastily put on. It was then I realized they had been sunbathing nude.

Our home is set along the Southern California coast. The back deck hangs a good thirty feet above the beach below with a wooden staircase that winds it way down to a locked gate at the bottom. The previous owner, seeking some privacy from his neighbors, had built a second platform about half way down. The only view, we originally believed, was to look straight down over the railing of the upper porch. I later learned there was also an excellent vantage point from my son, Daniel's room. I discovered this, when I caught him spying on his sister and her friends, who were sunbathing topless at the time.

"What are you doing home so early?" Candy asked pulling her head out of the fridge.

My eyes quickly ran up and down her. She grinned. She knew she looked hot in that bikini.

"I thought I might do some surfing," I said my mind scheming.

"Well enjoy," she said heading through the sliding doors and onto the deck.

I waited for her head to disappear before tearing through the house to Daniel's bedroom. I'd solved my son's peeping Tom issues by attaching a shutter with a lock on the inside of the window overlooking the back of the house. The window was tall and narrow, the perfect dimensions for spying. From the deck below it was almost unnoticeable, but gave the spy an unmolested view of those below. After a brief stop in my room to get the key from its hiding place, I was hurriedly unlocking the shutter and flinging it open.

Victory at last! As I had suspected Anaya and my wife were sunbathing nude. Candy was lying on a reclining deck chair farthest from me. Anaya was lying on her stomach facing the ocean. The sun gleamed off her oiled golden brown body. There wasn't one sign of tan lines on her magnificently toned physique. It was obvious now; she had been crafted by the very hands of the Norse god, Odin. Sent to torment me for some offense I had committed. I watched for several minutes praying she would roll over. She and Candy were busily chatting and laughing. I loved her innocent laugh. It reminded me of a naïve child to whom everything was new and wonderful.

My patience was soon rewarded. Stretching in a long sustained yawn, she moved onto her back. I was drawn first to her round perfect breasts like ripe cantaloupes. I imagined my teeth sinking into her puffy brown nipples before swirling my tongue around and around them. My gaze traced its way down her scrumptiously flat tummy, a flowing river of glistening sweat heading ever onward to her sweet triangle. A narrow strip of wispy blonde pubic hair marked the final descent into heaven. Anaya's legs were parted enough to show me all I wanted of her tender pink puss. It reminded me of a delicate flower, petals moist with morning dew.

Seeing her naked brought me little satisfaction and no release from the monstrous need to have her. I knew the only relief would come as I shoved my rock hard dick into every sweet crevice on her nubile body. The longer I ogled, the greater the longing was becoming.

"What are you looking at?" Candy asked.

I was caught. Surely there would be no light hearted ribbing this time. I'd been so fixed upon Anaya; I hadn't realized Candy had gotten up. I wanted to say something, but thought it better to keep my mouth shut. Candy walked over and stared out the window down onto the decks below. I braced for impact.

"She is lovely isn't she?"

"What? Who..."

My wife smiled at me and shook her head.

"You want her don't you? I can tell by the way you look at her. I don't blame you," she commented glancing at me before returning to stare out the window, "She's so sweet and innocent and yet alluring. I envy her. She has this power over people and she doesn't even know it."

Her voice was conversational with no hint of bitterness or rancor. I was dumbfounded. I searched for words, but none came. Candy turned and untied her bikini top letting it fall to the floor.

"Admit you want to fuck her?" she said in a sultry voice, "You're dying to touch her, hold her, push your cock inside her. I see it every time you gape at her prancing around in her underwear or jogging in front of us."

Reaching into my shorts, Candy took hold of my cock and squeezed it. She began jerking me off with slow strong strokes.

"I love holding your cock," she groaned, "I love the way it feels when I squeeze it. It's so thick and uhhhh!!!"

Dropping to her knees she inhaled my member into her wet mouth. I moaned loudly as she bobbed greedily up and down it. From my spot pushed against the wall I could still see Anaya lying naked the sun baking her to a delicious brown. Candy's tongue was swirling around my cock head teasing the nerve at the bottom. My wife stood suddenly and planted a long wet kiss on my mouth. My erection was pressed snuggly against the smooth delicate skin of her stomach.

"I want you to take me in Anaya's room and fuck me until I scream," she demanded untying her bottoms at tossing them aside.

"We can't! What if she comes in?" I protested weakly.

"Pretend I am Anaya," she purred ignoring me, "Please, Mr. Parker I need your cock fucking me."

I wasn't sure what to make of her actions and hesitated for fear this may be some sick test. Candy was stroking my dick and kissing my chest.

"OH...Mr. Parker...I need you in me right now. Anaya needs to be fucked," she continued biting down on my right nipple.

"Stop it!" I said, "I don't want to fuck Anaya I want you."

The words were less than convincing, especially in my head. Candy took hold of my shaft and used it like a leash to pull me forward.

"You're fucking me in that bed whether you like it or not Mr. Parker," she laughed gripping me tighter.

We were no more than two feet into the hall when we nearly crashed into Anaya. We were standing there completely naked, my wife still holding my dick. Anaya's eyes were glued to my crotch, wide and uncertain. Rather than letting go of me, Candy's grip tightened as she gently jerked me off. We were all frozen in time for several awkward moments. Anaya continued to watch Candy slowly pump my cock.

"This is awkward," Anaya said nervously.

My wife grinned.

"We were just..." Candy started but trailed off.

A few more embarrassed smiles passed back and forth before Candy pulled me forward again. We glided right past the blushing lovely and into our room. I glanced back momentarily to notice Anaya taking one last prolonged stare at my protruding cock. She smirked and went into her bedroom. The moment the door to our room closed Candy led me over and pushed me onto the bed.

"I am so fucking hot right now," she gasped.

A gleam flashed in her eye and she turned suddenly to get something from the closet. She returned seconds later with a blonde wig on her head. The shoulder length locks looked exceptionally wind swept and Candy was having a bit of trouble keeping it out of her face.

"Now, Mr. Parker where were we?" she cooed, "Oh I remember. You were about fuck your little exchange student with your big fat American cock."

Crawling over the end of the bed, Candy prowled up my body kissing and licking as she went. Her hand was back on my dick tugging gently. She straddled me letting my cock sink right into her well primed cunt. Rocking her hips back and forth her breathing began to quicken as did mine.

"OH YEAH, MR PARKER...FUCK...SHIT...DAMN IT...FUCK MRRRR PARRKKKERR...AHHHH!"

I was grunting and groaning as I pumped my ass off the bed trying to meet her every thrust. Leaning forward she began biting my ear and blowing into it.

"What if your wife catches us?" she whispered breathlessly, never ceasing her grinding.

"You'll just have to fuck her too," I groaned.

"Would you like that Mr. Parker? Do you want to watch me fuck your hot sexy wife?"

"Yessss" I moaned close to cumming.

"I want to fuck her too. I want to suck her sweet luscious cunt until she screams for mercy," she purred in my ear.

"Argghhh!" I grunted jetting my hot sticky cum into her.

Candy snuggled into me her itchy blonde wig tickling my nose. I was still hard inside her and gently rocking her on top of me.

"Do you really want to fuck her?" I asked.

"Who?" she replied with a satisfied sigh.

"Anaya."

"I am Anaya," she teased.

"Then does Anaya really want to fuck my wife?"

Candy sat up grinning down at me. She hesitated a moment gathering her thoughts. I was struck how cute she looked with that silly blonde wig.

"I already have."

GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers
12