All Mine

Story Info
Tonight, you will be mine, little girl.
2.6k words
4.19
19.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting my husband at the bar was a weekly occurrence, though today it was a letdown. He had just called and said he couldn't make it and that he had to stay late at work. This had become the normal for him. I didn't have enough evidence to say he was cheating, but I was so sick of fighting about it that I pushed it to the back of mind. I shoved it way back there with the picture of the naked co-worker on his phone and the texts that I had found. Nonetheless, I let him think everything was fine, and spent the time at the bar enjoying myself. Today, however, things were different. I was sick of not getting attention and decided to have a little fun. I noticed you across the bar eyeing me. I decided to see if after being married for 2 years, I could get you to come over, but never thought it'd go as far as it did.

I lean across the bar and whisper my drink to the bartender getting on my knees on the bar stool, elbows on the bar. Would this older man be staring at my ass? Or up my skirt? I didn't look slutty like you may think; flowy, flowered dress, Small white heels, bangs pinned back from my face but my long hair left down and curly. I sit back down looking over my shoulder. I smile.

You walk over. "Is anyone sitting here?" you say.

"Nope." I say shrugging my shoulders while you sit down.

"Waiting for someone?" You ask spinning the stool as you sit without waiting for an answer. I turn to look at you. You wear a dark blue suit, blue striped shirt underneath, no tie. You eyes are green and your hair is brown and short.

"Well if I am, you're in his seat." I say as I spin slightly in my seat.

"Well I am going to assume not, for my sake." Your grin catches me off guard. It's simple but has a way of making me uneasy. I stir in my seat.

"Suit yourself." I say. I sip my drink and glance out the window waiting for you to speak. When you don't, I look back. "Speaking of suits, what are you all dressed up for?"

You look down at your suit and back at me. "Real men wear suits for casual encounters. Makes us look friendly when a young girl catches our eye in a bar."

"Ha. Riiight."

"You don't think so, little girl?"

I stop spinning my seat and glance up at your pet name. I swish my hair down to hide the blush on my face. "No sir. I think it makes you look like you're busy or on your way to a meeting. Don't appear to have much time for fun." I grin and look down. What are you thinking? That was more than an invitation I think to myself.

"Wouldn't appear so, but you'd be surprised, darling." I grin and try to hide my blush again. "Don't hide it. It makes you look real, natural." I glance up but obey, sliding my hair behind my ear, feeling slightly nervous. "So, since there is nothing in this bar to stay for, would you like to go somewhere with me?" You ask, pulling out your wallet and paying for both your drink and mine.

"I should really get home. My husband is probably waiting for me." I say as my phone rings. It's my husband saying he has to leave for a conference tonight. He has a midnight flight and he won't be home until Tuesday. I hear a small crackle in his voice which after 5 years of a relationship, I know happens when he is lying. "Where are you going?" I ask my husband as I notice you watching me. I turn in my chair and speak quietly for the rest of the conversation. I finally hung up to find you still waiting for an answer. "I...um..."

"You should come with me. I promise you will enjoy yourself and I'll bring you home whenever you say so." You say as you hold your hand out waiting for me to grab it. I contemplated walking away. I could get into my car and go home just as easily, but to what? A cheating husband? What could it hurt to have a drink with you? I let you help me off the stool as I smooth my dress and grab my purse. "Follow sweetie." You say walking out the front door. I look around, thinking about it for a moment. I finally oblige. I meet you outside in front of a long black limo.

"Good girl." You say opening the door. "Get in dear." I look at you and wonder if this is safe and the submissive side of me reacts to your "good girl" and I slide in and wait for you to slide in beside me. The limo starts and we begin driving. This is the moment I decide to let go.

"Have you ever tried champagne, little girl? Real champagne?" You ask as you reach for two crystal champagne flutes from the limo's bar fridge.

"No" I giggle and begin to feel a little silly being called "little girl". I am a married adult.

"Well, tonight might just be the night". You take a large bottle from the fridge and I can see the beads of condensation glistening on the dark green glass and the strange writing on the side, maybe French, I think. I let out a little squeal of delight as you remove the cork with a loud pop and pour a very generous flute for each of us. "To busy men and little girls" You say clinking your glass against mine with a twinkle in my eye. I smile and wonder where this is going.

The champagne tastes amazing, even though the bubbles tickle my nose. "Now, let me have closer look at you, sweet pea" You say as you run your hand along my cheek brushing the hair from my face. "You are such a gorgeous young thing. How did you happen to wind up in that bar all on your own?" I see your eyes roving to my cleavage as you ask. I move slightly in my seat to avoid your glance.

"My husband. He works so hard. He called to cancel at the last minute, something about working back late with a colleague. I was just about to go when I saw you." I say with a little self conscious laugh remembering how you'd looked at me across the bar.

"His loss, my gain" You murmur, stroking my cheek again and then stroking down my neck to open the collar of my dress up a little more so you can see even more. You're not even pretending not to look now.

"Mmmm, that's nice" I say half to myself closing my eyes. I know I really should just ask to be taken straight home, but I don't. The champagne is starting to have its effect and it's nice to have someone showing me some attention after all these last minute cancellations. I put my hand against your hand on my collar, squeezing, encouraging.

I look up into your strong eyes and your lips press against mine. It doesn't occur to me to ask why you might be out alone tonight or whether you're married, although there is a tell tale pale band of skin on your ring finger where a wedding ring might sit.

"Take your bra off little girl, now, I want to see you as nature intended." I blush again, but the champagne or something has taken away my inhibitions. I slip out of the bra, leaving my dress still on, lacy date night bra discarded on the floor of the limo.

"Nice. Very nice" You say. "Shake them." You order. "So gorgeous and full for someone so young. They must have only just believed you were old enough to be in that bar". You say. I smile at the compliment and start to jiggle for you. You reach over and undo a couple of buttons on my dress and admire them and my obviously hardening nipples.

"Lick them" You order. I smile nervously but take a gulp of the champagne. I then take one very full boob out of my dress and lick the nipple. "Mmmm" You say. "And the other one". Obediently, I take the other breast out, my dress falling from my shoulders, and suck hard on the nipple. You smile appreciatively and circle your fingers around my now wet nipples and give them a firm little squeeze.

The limo drives on. "Thank god the windows are tinted" I think. And then I get a little thrill of excitement as I wonder whether the driver can see me in the rear view mirror or on the security camera.

I feel your hand on my thigh as you lean forward and kiss me again, deeply passionately. "Tonight you will be mine, little girl".

"That's what you think." I tease as I kiss you back.

Smack. You slap my cheek, not too hard, and repeat your words. "You will be mine." Surprised, I jump from your change in character. I look into your eyes while you hold your hand steady on my thigh, awaiting a response. You tighten your grip. "And you will not tease me. Teasing is for showing men what they can't have, but I can have you any way I'd like." You say reaching over to lock the doors. I slide away just an inch or so but am quickly pulled back towards you, your arm around my waist. "Do you understand?"

"Yes..." I nod, wide eyed looking in yours. I look down at my shoes in a shy submissive manner. "Yes sir.."

"Good girl." You say as the phone jingles. "Don't move ." I sit there still as a can waiting for you. I begin to wonder if this was a bad idea. I decide there isn't much I can do about it now. You speak on the phone very professionally answering the other person in simple yes and nos, not giving enough away. I wonder if you do this type of thing with woman for a living. You hang up with a simple "That is all. Thank you."

"Can I ask you something...Mr?.....sir?" I finish realizing I don't know your last name, let alone your first.

"Certainly dear."

"What do you do for a living?" I ask looking down. "I mean this is quite an expensive car...and....you..."

"My day job?" You interrupt. "I'm a lawyer." My face perks up at the thought of such a normal sounding job. Maybe I'm safe here after all.

"Do you have a big office? Is that where we are headed?" I look out the window as we cross over a long white bridge.

"Oh shh girl. There will be plenty of time for questions later." It may just be harder to keep you quiet then, you think to yourself.

"Okay." I say looking into your eyes.

"Okay what?" You ask. I look away and back at you wondering what you want me to say.

"Okay...sir?" I ask flinching, awaiting another slap.

"Good girl." You say as you begin giving orders. "For now I want you to lay back and put your legs on my lap and keep that dress off your breats. We have a long ride ahead of us."

"Okay..." I look behind me, pull my hair up and lay flat on my back. I lift my legs and lay them, crossed ankles, on your lap. I brush my dress flat against my thighs because it feels revealing.

"Good girl, but let's fix this." You say as you uncross my ankles and separate them a few inches. You then grab the hem of my dress and lift it slightly. I put my hands on my knees to prevent it being lifted too far. "It's okay little girl. I won't hurt you if you do as I say. Now, move them." You say.

"Sorry sir" I say, slowly removing my hands from my knees.

"That's better." You run one hand up my inner thigh slowly until you reach my panties. "Now now, this won't do." You grab them and tell me to lift my hips as you slide them down. I obey, partially out of fear, partially out of my arousal. You pull them down and over my ankles. I feel my bare ass against the cotton back of my dress and my bare pussy getting wet. You slide your fingers back up my thigh and place your warm hand on my inner thigh right below my pussy. You look out your window and we drive.

After about ten minutes, I began to wonder where we are going. I lean up onto my elbows and try to look out the window.

"Curious one, you are." You smile at me.

"Are we leaving the city?"

"You will see." You say. "Are you getting bored my sweet? Anxious?" Suddenly, I feel your hand move again. It slides up to my pussy lips and you glide your fingers across them. I try to stay still. Your fingers wander as you begin to separate my lips. You slide your fingers inside the lips of my pussy and move them around my clit. You push harder and began doing circular motions. I shiver and I uncontrollably move away from your hand. Your free hand then grabs my ankle and in one swift motion, you pull me closer and slide two fingers into my pussy.

"Oooh!" I yell and moan slightly. I try to pull back, but you still have my ankle.

"Don't resist baby. Just take it. Enjoy it." You say as you explore my pussy. You hold two fingers inside moving them in and out slightly. You then find my clit with your thumb and begin rubbing in circles. I arch my back and close my eyes while you begin to rub faster. You let go of my ankle, trusting me, and use that hand to reach up my dress to my breasts. You begin playing with my nipples, still damp from my sucking them. You run your fingers very softly around them and grab my tits while still paying attention to my clit. I begin moaning louder and faster.

"Now, my sweet, you have two choices. Either you can refuse to cum for me and ill drop you off or you can cum for me but this means you are accepting my ownership of you." You said still rubbing my clit vigorously and pinching my nipples. "What's it gonna be little girl? Though, I can't promise you'll be able to refuse."

"I...um...I can't....do this..." I mumble through the moans. I try to resist. I have a husband. He may be a little lax at times but I can't do this, I think to myself as your fingers and thumb work away at my clit.

"I didn't quite get that darling...yes or no?" You tease. I begin to moan louder and faster. I can't hold back. I begin breathing faster. I arch my back and begin to moan loud as I cum all over your hand. I breathe heavily and take in my orgasm. Oh My...that felt good I think to myself. I suddenly realize the deal I had just made. I get onto my elbows and look up at you fearfully but incredibly aroused.

You pull your hand to your mouth, lick one finger and say "All mine..."