All Mine

Story Info
He knew what he wanted, so he took it and kept it.
1.2k words
4.17
45.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story, so please be nice!

*****

Him:

I watched her intently as she sipped her glass of wine and ranted about our arrogant boss and the stupid budget cuts, and what was she going to do to pay her bills now? I nodded and comforted her when I thought it was needed, but I really wasn't listening at all. I was thinking about what was going to happen after the drugs in that glass of wine kicked in.

Her:

I woke up feeling drained and lazy. God, how drunk did I get last night? The last thing I could remember was sitting at home on the couch, talking with Jamie.. Suddenly I remembered I had nerves and felt cold air on my skin and strain on my wrists. My toes were barely touching the ground and my arms were held above my head. I couldn't see a thing.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out sheepishly. Suddenly dim lights over my head were turned on and a door opened behind me.

Him:

I laughed quietly to my self as she wiggled with all her might to turn around and face me. "Don't hurt yourself sweetie." She froze, obviously recognizing my voice.

"J-Jamie? Wha- why did-" I cut her off with a hard smack to her thick ass that made her squeal.

"I am no longer 'Jamie' to you. You will only call me Sir. Also, you are no longer Leanna, you are my property and I'll call you whatever I please. Do you understand?" She started to spit useless protests and questions at me, which I expected. I grabbed a handful of her hair and hissed into her ear, "I said, do you understand?!" Reluctantly, she nodded her head. I grinned like a child opening Christmas presents.

Her:

My mind was running wild but I tried to stay collected. How could Jamie do something like this? I had worked with him for nearly two years and we had become good friends as well as colleagues, and now he was kidnapping me? I couldn't understand it.

He started moving his hands over my naked body sending shivers down my spine. My morals were telling me to protest, but I was truly submissive and every fiber of my being was enjoying the control Jamie had over me.

He reached around me from behind and squeezed my breasts while pinching my nipples between his fingers. A small moan escaped me and I could feel myself getting wet. I heard him chuckle. "Enjoying yourself, little girl?"

Him:

I moved around to the front of her and looked into her big green eyes. They were full of lust with just a hint of fear. I trailed my eyes down the rest of her body: starting at her small but perfectly round and perky breasts, her thin waist and big hips, and her curvy legs all the way down to her strained pointed feet. I had watched her for nearly two years and finally here she was: beautiful, bound, completely at my mercy.. Finally she was all mine.

I realized then that her body must be getting sore from being stretched upward for so long. "I'm going to untie you now, will you behave?" She looked me in the eye and nodded carefully.

I let her down and told her to go down on her knees. To my delight, she obeyed without a word. I took a long crop from my cabinet of toys by the wall. "The first thing we're going to do is have some lessons. I want you to learn exactly how I want my slut to behave." I tapped the tops of her thighs with the crop, "Spread your knees." I tapped her backside with the crop, "Lift your ass off of your heels and put your hands behind your back. If you can't stay in this position than im going to have to tie you up again, understand?" She nodded. I unbuckled my pants and slid them down enough that my hard cock sprung free. Her eyes widened and filled with even more lust at the sight of it.

Her:

I sat there on my knees staring at his hard cock in front of my face. I was in a total trance of lust and submission. He told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

"You're going to do whatever I tell you to with your mouth, and if I feel your teeth touch me you're getting one of these!" He brought the crop down hard on my ass then shoved the length of his dick into my mouth. He went gently at first, slowly pulling out and never pushing back in too far. I was almost enjoying it myself.

Suddenly he grabbed my hair in one hand and started fucking my face, making me gag and reach my hands out to push him back. He pushed my head even farther down on his cock and smacked my ass hard with the crop, then released my hair making me fall over breathless.

"What did I say about keeping your hands behind your back??" He walked back over to the cabinet.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I couldn't breathe!" He returned with handcuffs and roughly cuffed my hands behind my back.

"We're going to do this again until I'm satisfied, so I hope you're a quick learner." We repeated the whole ordeal, just like he promised, not once but 4 more times. Each ended in me receiving a few hard swats to my ass for touching him with my teeth. Finally, on the fifth try, I succeeded in keeping my teeth away for long enough that I felt his cock start to twitch. I looked up at him with the most pleading eyes I could manage, and that was all it took. He pulled out and squirted his hot cum all over my face and tits. He sat down on the ground in front of me; he obviously tired himself out too. He reached around me and undid the handcuffs but I didn't dare move.

"Clean yourself up. Wipe it off and eat it all, I don't want a drop to be wasted." He grinned when he saw the mortified look on my face. I knew I was going to have to do it.

I felt like I could cry but at the same time I felt extremely aroused. My jaws and throat ached immensely but I would suck his cock again in a heartbeat. My ass stung but if he wanted to spank me again I would gladly take it. Jamie had KIDNAPPED me yet I still felt a strong attraction to him and trusted him completely.

"Hurry up slut, you'll have it dried all over you soon!" I snapped out of my daydream and remembered his orders to me. He watched me closely as I wiped every drop of cum off my face and breasts. When I was finished I looked over and realized he was stroking his cock, obviously turned on by my humiliating little performance. I realized this was far from over, and I felt my body betray my morals as a fresh wetness covered my pussy.

*****

If I get good feedback I'll be making a part 2! Thanks for reading :)