All Moxie No Mercy 02

Story Info
The end of the first day has some unexpected viewership.
8.3k words
4.6
4k
3

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie felt more comfortable in class wearing the proper school uniform. Occasionally, as she paid attention to the class, she caught the glances from the young man who had gotten to feel her breasts right before class. She smiled at him each time before he blushed and turned away, going so far as to gently 'scratch' her breast during one such glance.

"I assume you all read the newspaper and keep up with current events, correct?" Mr. Freeman asked.

"The hell is paper?" Wendy asked sarcastically.

"Wood pulp or some such that gets dried into sheets I think," one of the guys Julie didn't know yet answered.

"Yeah," his friend continued, "you take those sheets and put them in a printing press with ink and crank them out."

"Dumbass, printers use lasers," Wendy smirked in reply.

"Use lasers on what?" he countered.

Wendy paused, then sighed in defeat. "Damn it."

Once Mr. Freeman was sure the exchange was over, he added his own thoughts. "I'm glad some of you know how paper and printing started... somewhat. We still distribute news on paper, even here in the colonies. It's helpful for permanent records since nobody can just go back and edit the printed paper. Also, more effort goes into fact-checking. Presumably." He pulled out and unfolded a copy of one such newspaper. "Can anyone explain what's going on with this headline?"

"Some uncultured swine used comic sans for the font?" Wendy asked.

The question prompted Mr. Freeman to check. "Other than that."

Trissta spoke up after playing with the silk scarf around her neck for a bit. "Well, 'continued delays in colonial recruitment halt progress' translates to the ERM getting their teeth kicked in by the holdouts again."

"Some people just don't want to get kicked out of their homes and fired off into space. Agree or not, I don't see how anyone is surprised at the reaction," Lyta added.

"Anyone care to guess why it's only getting to be a major issue now instead of when it first started?" Mr. Freeman seized the chance to make his students teach each other.

Kimiko raised her hand and then spoke out. "Because in the early days of the colonies, there were more volunteers than there was habitable space in orbit for people. With rapid depopulation, the Earth Restoration Movement went about cleaning up the abandoned areas and doing environmental repair. Now with most of us off the planet, they aren't asking for volunteers anymore but now have quotas to meet."

"Since one way to avoid relocation was to assist the ERM," Wendy added. "A lot of people joined it. Now they are seeing the writing on the wall and getting cold feet. As such, defections are happening all the time turning, it all into a total shitshow." She wondered how far she could push her language.

Mr. Freeman started mumbling his way through a speed read of the article before finishing with, "...total shitshow!" He smiled at Wendy and nodded. "That is correct, Miss Massy."

Wendy didn't know how to respond. She wasn't used to authority figures playing along.

Trissta added, "The only people still on Earth not involved in this are the indigenous people who elected to live on their ancestral lands after the restoration. And they are doing it like their people did before 'civilized' folk showed up." She lowered her hands after making air quotes.

Wendy didn't quite know what to do with such a chill teacher. She wondered why Mr. Freeman hadn't any kind of reputation. Unsure of what to do, she kept quiet for the rest of the class and simply observed as things happened around her.

Julie tried to pay attention, but her mind kept drifting to how things would play out after class. Despite not really knowing the situation, she played out scenarios in her head. When the bell finally rang, she jumped like a startled cat out of her desk and looked to Wendy to help her find the way to the Gym. She completely missed the attempts to speak with her from the student who had examined her breasts.

****

Todd couldn't believe his luck. Most of the girls in his class were exactly the kind he liked to look at, but one of them, the new girl, had exposed herself at school! Not to him, of course, but he could see everything from where he skulked.

He went to his locker after class and synced his glasses to his device and reviewed the recordings. There he could watch the new girl, her name was Julie, pull out her perfect breasts. Todd breathed heavily as he watched them get fondled for a short while before being put back.

Now that classes were over, he had to start replacing the cameras he took down before vacation started. He knew they did a thorough cleaning in-between years and the staff would have found them if he had left them. As much as he wanted to follow the new girl, he had to make sure everything was in place first.

First up were his new locker cameras. Each locker had a depression in the back where the bolt holding it to the wall was sunk. After testing it with his own locker, even knowing what to look for, he could hardly tell it was there. A long thin plunger meant for giving pills down the throat of unruly cats placed the cameras through the slits of the doors. He could remotely calibrate them to record only when there was enough light to signal an open door once they were

in place. The inductive cell attached to the camera used ambient electromagnetic fields to recharge the micro battery like the rest of his remote kit.

The bathrooms were next. Abandoned for the most part after regular school hours, it wasn't hard to dodge the extracurriculars. He didn't care much for most of what went on in the bathrooms, but he had caught more than a few girls either sharing the stall with someone or taking advantage of the privacy and alone time. These cameras were a bit larger but set inside pre-drilled holes in the wall. They had one-way caps on them that looked like the sort of thing a handyman would use to cover and conceal drill holes, except they let light through one way and kept the lenses from reflecting light. They were aimed straight down into the stall to avoid line-of-sight issues.

The cameras in the changerooms were the best. Better sound than the bathroom cameras, better quality cameras, and had remote controls for the mount to aim and redirect them live. They were also the easiest to hide. At least, after the difficulty of getting to the hiding spot. Working his way through the air vent system meant to remove the humid air of the showers got more difficult with every year. Growing in all directions made the tight confines of the vent more time consuming to navigate. He consoled himself with the knowledge that this was his last year. Once more to collect his things at the end of the year and that would be that. The spot he liked best had a vent below, showing the shower room, and one on the side showing the changing area. He placed the anchor for the first robotic arm that held the camera in the corner between the two vents on the far side, then another closer to him. After testing their strength, he set their resting position. One would rest aimed at the change room, while the other was aimed at the showers.

After he shimmied his way back down into the empty supply closet, he ran a test on the camera in the pool room. He had simply replaced the school security camera with one of his own. The school never noticed the much higher quality it had since he then manually adjusted it to send an inferior stream to the school network while he had the full stream sent to his. He was tapped into the other cameras used by the school but never bothered replacing them. His budget wasn't unlimited. In fact, most of what he made during the break had been spent paying off the cost of the new cameras.

By the time he had finished, it was much too late to catch anyone at school, so he went off to check his usual spots.

****

Although Lyta was feeling better by the end of class, she didn't want to walk home from school. Kimiko walked with her to the bus and helped her get a seat despite the crowd. People on the packed bus made room for her since anyone who needed help walking probably needed the seat more than they did. She looked at Kimiko, who wasn't much taller even though she was still standing.

"Do we want to run tomorrow?" Kimiko asked as her device started to buzz.

"No, but maybe walk. I will let you know tomorrow." Lyta paused. "What is it?"

Kimiko tapped the screen a few times. "Work found me."

Lyta watched her friend smile in anticipation. She tried not to look at who was moving behind her but couldn't help but see the hand reaching around. The man's hand held Kimiko by the belly and slowly moved up to hold her by the breasts. She could see the kilt move and the sound of her friend gasping indicated quite clearly where the man's other hand had gone. Lyta saw the legs in front of her shift apart slightly as they moved with the hand grabbing between them.

Kimiko felt the first finger penetrate her. She kept her voice quiet so as not to attract attention from the many passengers packed around them. Only Lyta could see what was happening. Her bra was pulled away once the hand got past the buttons on her blouse, and she felt the fingers pinching her nipple and tugging on it gently. Her own hands worked the fly open on the man standing behind her and unfastened his pants to hold him tightly. A firm lift, gripped on her breasts, and the hand inside her pulled her up enough for her to pull him into position. As she was let down, she felt him slide into her as her weight came down into him.

Lyta watched as the stranger worked himself slowly into her best friend and he tried as nonchalantly as possible to work himself within her. Of course, with the kilt in the way, it was impossible to see anything but it didn't keep her from getting well into the mood herself. Almost as quickly as it began, it was over. She handed her friend a towel from her purse as the man pulled out and shuffled off back into the crowd.

Kimiko took the towel and did what she could as she checked her device. "Well, that was fun. I think he gets a four-star but commented that he'd have gotten a five if he had gotten me off."

"Four stars? Really?" Lyta asked.

"He stayed within my rules -- gentle and discreet, paid in advance, and tipped generously. If he had made me cum that would have been the perfect client."

"Any more clients on the bus?"

"Nobody casting, but I don't want to cast for any right now since I am hungry. Since I got paid, how about we get something for ourselves. My treat." Kimiko fixed her clothing after handing back the towel.

"That sounds good to me. My mom probably won't be expecting me home on time anyway." Lyta was wondering who she might want to try sneaking into her room to do something about the other hungry cravings she now had.

****

"My daughter will be home any minute!" Diana yelled into the couch pillow.

The man behind her didn't hear any of it as he held her by the hips and forced her deeper into the cushions with his thrusts. He liked the lingerie she was wearing. The black lace covered her body without denying him access to any of it. He pulled out to spin her over just to see again the sight of her breasts held in place yet exposed to him as he slapped them hard.

Diana yelled and grabbed her breasts to soothe them as the thrusting resumed. "Harder and deeper but hurry! Not a lot of time left!"

Her friend hardly needed the encouragement as he forced the ability to speak from her with the power behind each thrust. He watched her grip the couch tightly and let her breasts fall free of the lace with the speed of her body being shaken. It was too much for him and he grunted hard as he pumped his load into the woman beneath him. He thrust a bit more to get it all as deep as he could manage.

"Thank you, now get dressed quickly and get out the window. I'll call you again sometime." Diana was panting on the couch to catch her breath.

"Right. I know the drill." He made sure to be fully dressed before slipping out the window into the bushes just below it in time.

Diana stuffed some tissues inside herself and put on her housecoat. Several squirts of scent remover spray over the couch did its job. Rushing, she was just entering the shower when the device in her housecoat pocket buzzed.

Lyta: "Getting food with Kimiko, home later."

Diana (Your Mother): "Have fun!"

Diana pouted for a moment. She had just rushed a man out before she could get off more than just a few times.

Diana (Bootycall): "I'm in the shower."

Diana stripped off the lingerie and got under the hot water. She washed herself clean of her friend before doing the long hair running down her back. As she rinsed there was a knock at the frosted window set right in the shower. A severe design flaw, the landlord apologized for before planting more shrubbery to get in its way. She hadn't told the landlord about her replacing it with one that could open. As soon as the latch was unlocked, Diana saw a naked man piling his clothing on the ground outside before getting in through the almost full-length window.

"Is your girl home?" he asked as he slid his hands over her breasts to kiss them while she answered.

"Out with her friend it seems. We can be loud," Diana replied as she watched the water run down his back while his tongue ran over her nipples.

"You are the loud one." He smiled as he got down to his knees and pushed her against the wall.

Diana put her foot on the safety handle she had told Lyta had come with the place. She felt the mouth kissing and covering her sore pussy that had been so violently savaged and filled so recently. Not that she would tell this other friend. She had cleaned up and liked to keep all her friends unaware of the others. It wasn't her business who they were with on their own time.

His tongue flicked over her clit as his fingers explored inside her, finding her able to keep taking more until his whole fist was within her.

He liked women who had been pregnant for that exact reason. Moving his hand within her while alternating between making a fist and relaxing made her moan hard and he felt her climax through his hand. It seemed obvious to him that a lonely single parent wanted it so badly they would do anything. He pulled out his fist and pushed her down to her knees so he could slide his hard cock between her massive wet breasts.

Diana squeezed her breasts together to make them wrap tightly around the man sliding between them. She was so happy when they never went away after her pregnancy. Her husband had certainly enjoyed them well enough. The sex during her pregnancy had been some of the best. That was a long time ago, however, before he left, unable to handle the stress their daughter caused much later on. Now she watched as a man she barely knew covered her face with his seed. She was going to have to rinse her hair again before she got out of the shower.

****

Wendy waited at the door to the gym for Julie to finish admiring the scenery. "Seeing anything you like?"

"Yes, please," Julie replied distantly as she watched the young men doing some exercises while others sorted out harnesses.

"You

know we can introduce ourselves and see them up close." Wendy smirked, getting fairly distracted herself.

"As soon as I remember my name, I will get on it." Julie shared the smirk until their presence was noticed.

As some of the boys stopped what they were doing, the girls approached them.

"Here to watch or play?" one of them asked.

Julie looked him over, making him wait for her reply. He was a solid man, not over-bulked but clearly a well-trained athlete in a tall frame. Black hair dangled about his broad shoulders and Julie pegged his accent as Greek if his features were anything to hint at.

"I had been hoping for tryouts." Julie was legitimately disappointed with her tone as she counted seven men.

His eyes widened. "You transferred here because we didn't have a team last year."

Julie wasn't surprised that he had figured it out since a new girl in her senior year would have been news already, and if he had the same passion for the sport she did, he would have done the same. She nodded with a strained smile.

"Well, we can see what you've got and find out if it's worth making a hassle over either way." His tone was trying to be helpful without indicating the subtext of 'If you suck then it doesn't matter what you want.'

"We have a full team and don't need another alternate. Two is enough," spoke a very similar-looking man, though his hair was cut short.

"You will be silent, expendable teammate number three!" came the response from the long-haired one who stole a quick glance at Julie's chest as he turned to shout like a noble at a peasant.

Short-hair was nonplussed, taken aback by the response while Julie was forced to smile.

"Sorry about that, these nameless strangers are a nuisance. My name is Cephalus, but my friends call me Ceph. You are?" He held out his hand.

"Julie. A pleasure to meet you." Julie took his hand and pulled it when he tried to kiss it so she could kiss his instead.

"I'm Chris." Short-hair threw his arms up in protesting flail. "His twin brother."

Ceph liked the power play Julie made with kissing his hand. "I have no idea what he's talking about. I would love to get you strapped in."

Julie looked at the ceiling of the gym where the complex rails guided the cable spools that connected to the harnessed players to simulate the low gravity of a match. It was less than ideal since actual low-g play required a lot of training to handle, but it worked well enough for team training in between matches. There was also the ever-present risk of cables getting tangled or the spools getting stuck in the tracks. The inflatable terrain was partially set up but the work had stopped due to girls being present.

"To the brawl kit?" Julie asked, playing confused.

Ceph looked puzzled and turned his gaze over across the gym and feigned surprise as if seeing it for the first time. "Yeah! Sure! This will be great practice for later."

Julie loved the smirk he wore as his gaze came back to her. "It's been a while. You will need to do it for me."

Ceph grabbed one of the harnesses he had been untangling when the girls had arrived and set about fixing it to Julie.

Wendy was happy to be an observer as the outrageous flirtation had gone on. She approved of him taking a moment to look Julie in the eyes for a flicker of consent on her features before letting his hands run the strap under her breasts to link the arms together. He did it again when binding the straps high on her thighs and Wendy mused about how the kilt wasn't designed to work with the harness. She almost laughed when they both looked disappointed that he had finished the job.

Julie was enjoying herself. Ceph had taken his time to make sure the harness went on over her kilt properly and hadn't taken too much liberty with what his hands brushed against while doing so. Of course, she would have been perfectly happy with more, but knew he was smart not to push his luck. The cables connected to the harness met between her shoulder blades where the main connection to the cable from the ceiling would attach.

Once she was hooked up, Ceph flicked the cable and it retracted.

Julie was lifted off the floor by a full meter before descending back to the ground as the spool adjusted to her weight. As Ceph put his own harness on, she jumped around the partial arena to get used to it. It wasn't perfect, but it was a lot closer to the real thing than she remembered. It was a lot cheaper to train in low-g on a halo so she had only used the rig a few times before.

"Know how to play intercept?" Ceph asked as he bounced over.

"Someone tosses the ball to one of us, the other has to kill the momentum of the ball runner." Julie watched him move mostly to see how well he knew how to handle himself in the arena but also because she was thirsty.