All Moxie No Mercy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, and we should be able to make do with what's inflated." Ceph looked at the two inflated pyramids and the rectangle on its side between them half as tall.

They situated themselves on either side, but on a hard angle so they were each next to one of the pyramids. When Chris tossed the ball to his brother, Julie ran up her pyramid the moment he caught it. Kicking off, she landed on the middle block with only one foot before kicking towards Ceph. She snatched the ball from his grip as he fell backward to dodge her, having himself only just kicked off from his pyramid.

"Oh," Ceph said, looking at his hands where the ball should have been. "This is about to get a lot more interesting, isn't it?"

Julie could see he realized she wasn't a scrub, and the excited look on his face told her flat out that he liked a challenge. Exactly the sort of person who belonged on a Laser Brawl team.

The next set started and Julie skipped the pyramid to come in low and roll over the block. It was an awkward move to do with the rig, but twisting herself as she rolled off the other side allowed her to avoid a tangle. Ceph was high above the block looking on helplessly as she touched the ball to his pyramid.

"That would have looked a lot better in low-g." Julie was almost pouting.

Ceph nodded, getting the measure of Julie. His pride was immune to his losses since watching good talent play was always a treat and the fact that he ended up with three points by the time she reached ten was enough for him. As he conceded the match to Julie, he noticed the coach had come in.

"Going easy on the girl for a reason?" the coach asked critically.

"Well, that was the original plan." Ceph smirked at Julie. "But it didn't survive contact with the enemy."

Julie wanted to smile in response, but the coach stormed up to them angrily and she shifted her mood to the defensive.

"You know the real thing isn't so easy. Low-g doesn't have cables to help you," he sneered.

"I know that. That's why I have Full Void Certification," Julie snapped back.

The coach reacted as if he had been slapped in the face. To him, he practically was. He had failed more than once to get such certification. The rating was reserved for those qualified to work in zero-g for indefinite periods. Not only did you need to handle the lack of gravity, but you also maintain orientation and focus with no frame of reference. Most people who worked in jobs that required it didn't actually possess the rating as it was so rare for people to have the inherent ability.

"I already have my team," the coach stated weakly.

"So I hear." Julie sighed.

She got out of the harness and looked at Wendy before nodding towards the door. The two of them left, with only Wendy looking back to the boys wondering if that was really the end of it.

****

Trissta was walking through the mall looking for the right store. The expensive wig was worth the price. She checked the app and shifted it to the right colour, a deep red. As much as she liked being a race girl, it wasn't a job she could squeeze in on a school night. Sitting on a bench, she checked the time and took a deep breath after closing her eyes. She opened them to look at her device. Swirling colours and patterns flashed across the screen and her eyes started to glaze over. Getting up, she walked into the store. Wandering aimlessly through the clothing displays projecting outfits, she never focused on anything.

"Nice scarf," came a voice.

Trissta turned to face the man but didn't ever look him directly in the eyes.

He guided her to the change rooms in the back where he swiped his credit chip to unlock the door. Inside was a large set of mirrors on a small platform where she was directed to stand. Doing so, she set her purse down on the shelf and stood there, waiting, as the man sat himself down on the bench and pulled down his pants.

"Strip," he commanded as he flicked through the display screen next to him.

Trissta took off her scarf and folded it neatly to place on the shelf. Her blouse and kilt followed, heedless of the man rubbing himself stiff while watching her. The bra and underwear she had on underneath were plain beige and came off with the rest, until she stood naked in front of the mirrors. She faced the man, making no attempt to hide her body as she shifted her weight on her hips to keep them moving slightly at all times.

"Wear this." The man tapped the screen and the small delivery door opened up a few moments later with red silk underwear inside.

Trissta slid the panties on, adjusting them carefully since they had a slit down the middle to keep her exposed. The bra wrapped her breasts perfectly in silk keeping the nipples revealed while the straps adjusted themselves for the perfect fit.

"Now this." He had another piece delivered, this time a green dress.

Trissta took the dress and tested the stretchy fabric before stepping into it, pulling it up to hug her body, leaving very little to the imagination. The strapless dress squeezed her body and pressed her breasts tightly to show off the bra and the bumps of her nipples.

"On

your knees," came the command. He got off the bench to stand over her as she complied. "Open your mouth."

An innocent smile came over her face as Trissta opened her mouth, her eyes looking up but focused just over the shoulder of the man. She felt him place the tip of his cock onto her tongue and she wrapped her lips around him. Pushing her head forward, she felt him slide to the back of her throat and then coming back out as her head pulled away. She repeated the movement with her hands holding him by the legs.

He watched as the red hair swayed with the quickening movements of her head in the mirror. The sight of the reflection showing him the full figure kneeling before him made it difficult to keep himself in the game. His hand went onto her head as he forced himself deeper combined with his own thrusts, but only for a short while as he couldn't last if he kept going.

"Stand facing the mirror and lean forward, placing your hands against it."

His orders were obeyed.

Trissta felt him rubbing between her legs triggering a sudden wetness on his hands. He lifted her dress to do the same with his shaft. Her dress was pulled down from the top to reveal her breasts. As he slid into her and started thrusting, the bra did its best to adjust and keep her breasts in place.

He listened to Trissta moan as her body was jerked around by his pounding into her. The sight of her from both the front and back, taking him, was everything he had hoped it would be. The pleasurable noises felt so real to him. The moment his seed started to pump into her, even before he made any noises of his own, sent her shaking in climax. He kept himself as deep inside her as he could until he was all finished.

"Clean me off." His words were almost breathless as he gulped air, trying to recover.

Trissta turned around and got on her knees to once again take his cock in her mouth. It grew softer as her tongue took its time cleaning the both of them off it. When he was ready to leave, he pulled his pants back on and smirked weakly before leaving the room as Trissta waited patiently on her knees.

Once he left, she fixed her dress so it covered her as best as it could. She packed her things on the shelf into her purse and left the changeroom. Grabbing the paper receipt that was printed from the lock as it charged the credit of her partner for every thing she wore out of the change room, Trissta went outside the store and sat back on the bench.

A moment passed and her eyes came back into focus. Trissta grunted as she looked through her purse. The dress she was wearing made her wonder how much attention she was getting. After fishing out a small canister of breath freshener, she put a hefty dose into her mouth. It was a relief to her that she didn't have any issues sitting and she checked her bank account on her device to see if she got an extra bonus. She liked the amount of money she found for less than half an hour's worth of work. Feeling up to it, she took a selfie and started casting for anyone else interested in filling the time in her night.

****

The restaurant, Common Knowledge Ingredients, was across from the park that Wendy cut through to get to school and where she normally got her coffee. She was anxious about the mood Julie was in. It felt like she might actually have a friend but worried she would lose her just as quickly. The start of the previous year saw other students leave to be on a brawl team, one of which was her last friend. For the rest of the year, she had been miserable as she slowly lost touch with her until she was gone. While Julie wasn't a long-time friend, it still being the first day they met, she didn't want her to go away. They took a seat at one of the outdoor tables, and Wendy flicked away the warning on its display trying to caution her that nut allergens might be present.

"Not a serious concern?" Julie asked, thankful that she never had to deal with the warnings herself.

"A hair above the line that says they issue the warning. Meaning no, but some bureaucrat making the law didn't want to risk responsibility so they decided to inconvenience thousands instead." Wendy sighed as she carried on with the screen to pick what she wanted to eat.

"That's normal." Julie shrugged and started looking at the menu herself.

"So, what's the deal with the brawl team? You just sort of left." Wendy hoped the trepidation didn't come through in her voice.

"I came to this school because I thought that since they didn't field a team last year that they would make a big deal about getting talent for a new team. That I would be competing against others transferring in when they didn't make the cut at other schools. Instead, they already have a team picked because they spent all last year unofficially training them it seems. So I need to either force them into tryouts or transfer out." Julie looked off to the big screen showing the sports channel displaying professional laser brawl game highlights.

"Why not force them to have tryouts? I mean, I know the coach is a bit of an ass but I'm sure he likes winning." Wendy didn't want to push Julie into a decision but didn't want to let her go without trying.

Julie was still watching the big screen when she replied. "Well, if I did that then-"

Wendy was confused as Julie went silent and looked away, visibly shaking with her eyes closed. She looked around to see what she had been looking at and saw on the big screen that they were mentioning the Halo Seven incident. A chill went down her spine and she didn't know what to say or how to react. So, instead, she ignored it like it hadn't happened.

"I know, I know." Wendy racked her brain for something to 'know' that she could say. "Making waves won't make friends on the team."

Julie looked up, also acting like it never happened. "Exactly."

Their food arrived and despite their burgers being pod meat, they tasted like it was from a farm. Both of them were hungry enough that staying quiet during their meal didn't display any of the anxiety they were feeling.

Afterward, Wendy wasn't ready to let her friend go yet and nodded towards the court in the park. "Care for a game?"

Julie looked up at the court and smiled. "Basketball? We might be on even footing for that."

Wendy was sure they weren't but was excited all the same. She hadn't played in over a year, and even then it was simply casual, but it didn't matter. It had been just as long since she had hung out with a friend.

As they walked over to the court, they spotted Devona in the park taking pictures of herself and Julie tried to manage a laugh. "She always been into that?"

"I never really knew her well enough to know." Wendy didn't want to admit how little she knew anyone.

****

Todd watched Devona on his screen from two different feeds. One was from her broadcast as she moved about the park posing so she could grab stills later. The other was from the saucer drone he was controlling. Painted a dull blue-grey, it blended in with the artificial sky and went unnoticed. He sat on the electrical junction box surrounded by shrubbery in the park he had discovered with the bird's eye view his drone gave him. Not that he needed to be close to his drone. In theory, he could have controlled it from Earth, but being closer kept the possibility of losing connection to a minimum.

When Devona waved at someone the drone tracked to look in that direction. Waving back was the new girl and Wendy in the basketball court. Todd licked his lips as he moved his drone closer to the girls who were playing a friendly game of basketball. Julie had tied up her blouse to reveal her midriff while Wendy had taken hers off completely to reveal a shirt that would have gotten her in trouble had a teacher seen what was written on it.

He, of course, had seen her without it on at all. Hundreds of videos of her were in his library. Many of her gratifying herself in a bathroom stall. Originally, he thought she didn't have sex since she was always alone at school, but the nights he spent outside her window with his drone proved she simply preferred men much older than her. Being such a reliable source of content convinced him to install a fixed camera aimed through her window. What was strange to him was that she never really hung out with anyone. They came over for sex and left. He didn't need his cameras to know she was alone at school.

It was clear to Todd that the new girl was special. He was going to have to figure out where she lived and see what she got up to. Watching her move on the court, he enjoyed her athletic body and that she hadn't had to sacrifice her breasts to have it. He used the software he got off the solarnet to figure out her measurements; it was the same software used in changerooms to pick the right size from their stock. With a few command taps, the drone was tasked with tracking and following her until he commanded otherwise. The distance lock made sure it wouldn't try to enter any buildings and would hover about outside her address. He could check the windows for her room once that was done.

As Todd put lotion in his free hand so he could enjoy the show, he noticed the match being interrupted by one of the guys from school. One of the many who were unkind to him.

****

Julie paused the game after Wendy had scored a point and passed her the ball. She saw Chris entering the court and sighed at being dragged back to her situation.

"Do you mind?" Wendy asked, not trying too hard to mask her annoyance.

"Sorry. I was going to wait until tomorrow to talk to you about this but saw you here, after placing an order for the team." He pointed his thumb over his shoulder towards the restaurant. "So I figured there wasn't a point in waiting."

Julie stared at him and waited for him to continue.

"I don't want you busting up my team. My brother wants you on our team. I will admit, he's not entirely

thinking with his dick when he tried to convince the coach to allow it. You are good from what I have seen. Aside from the first two points, I can't say I would have done better than my brother in your match. Coach doesn't want you, regardless. So what I want to know is what you plan on doing."

Julie sighed. "I know I can force tryouts, but even if I got on the team, I would be facing a mixture of resentment and a lack of cohesion with the rest of you since you have all known each other for a while and I am the outsider. Yes, training can fix that, but the resentment would linger. Also, your coach is an ass so I don't see any of the drawbacks going away, and I can't win games on my own." Julie took a deep breath. "Your school didn't have a team last year and I am not going to ruin your chances this year by forcing any of this. Even if we did come together by the end, the whole season would be a farce and nobody would get any kind of college scholarships or whatnot. So, either I give up on the whole thing or I transfer out."

"Are you really going to transfer?" Wendy asked, saddened by the idea.

Julie nodded. "So, you can relax. Your team will be fine."

The tone Chris had been using had shifted from critical and serious to an entirely friendly tone. "You know, I told the coach you might try to force the tryouts and asked what he would do. Turns out, the reason he was late to practice was that he had the registration tickets for last year's team as well as this year's. The Rule Board told him when he asked which one to use, since they all have their own digital signature. Whoever he talked too didn't want to go through the trouble of unauthorizing it, saying that it would be easier if we fielded a second team. It's happened a few times before. Since we didn't have any chance last year, an extra one this year would be allowed. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but since you didn't want to ruin our team out of selfishness and I can't help respect your passion for the game, I decided to tell you. Coach left the ticket with the principal in case you stormed in to complain tomorrow."

Julie was effectively hit in the face with a goalpost.

"Also, my brother kind of likes you, and having two teams in our school means we can practice full shift matches. You will need to find your own coach though. Rules say one person can't coach two teams. No matter how entertaining it would be to watch someone try."

"Thank you." Julie was almost crying in relief and Wendy wasn't far behind.

"The only catch is that the school won't fund two teams. Lots of stuff can be shared, of course, but things like the suits or low-g arena time would have to be self-funded."

"I can live with that," Julie said with indecent haste. "Would it be bad form to have sex with you out of gratitude? I feel like I owe you."

Chris was caught off guard but took it as a joke and smiled. "I think my brother would be mildly annoyed if I told him what to expect."

"Then you will need to hear about it from him." Julie smirked.

The beacon in his hand buzzed to tell him his food was ready. "Got to go. See you tomorrow."

Julie waved goodbye and turned to Wendy and hugged her tightly. "Can we have sex then?"

Wendy was not expecting that. "So, I had this joke lined up for after the game that went along the lines of not knowing what to do after because my dates usually ended with sex. The kind of joke that is only serious if you were actually into it."

****

Todd didn't know what was being said but enjoyed the sight once the two girls started hugging. The noise in the park and the distance made audio difficult. He would filter it when he got home and invest in a laser microphone when he had the money.

When the two women left the court, they were holding hands and Todd let his imagination run wild. His drone followed them and his heart raced at the idea of following them to their home and watching what happened next. There was a small fear that the new girl lived closer and he might not find her window or that it wouldn't offer a view. Having just been running around, they might take a shower. Then the fear got serious as he saw them walking into the park and approaching his hiding spot. He wasn't the only one who knew about this particular hideaway.

Gathering his things in a rush and packing them into his backpack, he could see that he couldn't avoid them if he left so he ducked behind the junction box, practically in a fetal position behind it. He could only see through the eyes of his drone.

****

Wendy pulled Julie through the shrubs as each end of the line overlapped to hide the clearing and kissed her as she stumbled forward. Arms wrapped around her as she tossed her blouse onto the box to keep it out of the dirt.

"When I got my uniform," Julie started. "Did you go suck dick?"