All Moxie No Mercy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was terrified for a moment before Julie dove in for another kiss that pressed her tongue deep into her mouth to meet hers. She was relieved that Julie didn't care for an answer and kept their lips together as she pulled the blouse and bra up off of Julie to take her bare breasts with her hands. The moment Julie broke to breathe, Wendy moved her mouth down to lick the ample mounds and taste the sweat covering them.

Sex for Julie was a casual pleasure most of the time. Sometimes, however, it was a special thing. Like celebrating a chance to not only finally play, but to make a team herself. Not only that, but Wendy was the first person she had spent any time socially with without sexual intentions, and as she felt her nipples teased with a tongue or pinched between fingers, she knew she had made a friend. A friend was also worth celebrating.

Wendy was pulled off the tit she had been sucking off and bent over the junction box. She felt her kilt lift up and her leggings pulled down. Two fingers were pushed into her immediately and she shuddered at the sudden penetration. Her bum was pulled down and soon she was sitting on Julie's face; she didn't even seem to care she was laying on the dirt. The licking between her legs and nips at her thighs as the fingers worked within her made Wendy gasp and she stuffed her own blouse into her mouth to help keep quiet.

Julie penetrated herself with her free hand with as many fingers as she used on Wendy, upping them to three. Thrusting her hips into the air as she did so, feeling the warm fake sun on her breasts as she slurped from the girl. The first climax came the moment she had put the third finger inside and felt her thighs shake. Her own came halfway through before the goth girl had fully relaxed. The metal ring hanging over the clit made placing her tongue easy and she considered getting one of her own.

Wendy tore off her top, losing her gag in the process. "If you liked tasting dick in my mouth, when was the last time you got any? And where can I taste it?"

"Last night at a bar, so I don't know if you can taste either of them, but you are welcome to try where you haven't yet," Julie replied.

Wendy slid herself down, kissing Julie as she shimmied her way down between her legs. She watched Julie grab her own breasts as she took over pleasuring her new friend's pussy and looking for the taste with her tongue. There was nothing to taste but a woman, but it didn't matter. The fact that her new friend had a similar lust to her own was enough. Wendy pressed her tongue against the clit, letting the electrode in her tongue piercings put a small current through it. The spasm and immediate climax from Julie told her it worked as well on a woman as it did on a man but without the drawback of ending the fun. It was hard enough to avoid accidentally triggering it with men that not having to hold back was a relief.

****

Todd was frozen. Despite the noise the girls were making, they would hear him the instant he moved. It was torture to be so close, to see them from his drone, and yet be unable to enjoy it. He watched as the girls started kissing again, their hands between each other's legs as their breasts pressed together. The new girl no doubt felt the metal piercings on the nipples pressing into hers.

On top of all that were the things they had said. The new girl had sex with at least two people at a bar the night before! She was going to be an excellent source of content for sure if he could see into her home and learn her habits. There would already be a new file on her started -- if he could have but moved.

The two women moaned hard into each other's mouths as they took turns climaxing yet again. This time seemed to be the last as they halted and simply rested their naked bodies on the ground for a while, rolling off to lay side by side. They laughed, kissed kindly, then helped dress each other. Eventually, they left his little hiding spot after having brushed as much of the dirt off themselves as they could. He watched from his drone, turning it back to him just to make sure nobody was around before he dashed out. Re-tasking it to follow the new girl again, Todd quickly made his way home.

****

Julie had enjoyed the company of Wendy as she was walked home. She stripped out of her dirty clothing and threw it in the washer in the bathroom as she went about cleaning herself as well. When she got out, she didn't bother getting dressed, tapping the display on her device to project a search on the wall. She started looking up the league rules to confirm what Chris had said to her.

She was interrupted by a call on her device. "Hello?"

"Hey, just wanted to make sure you saved me as a contact. Can't have my only friend forgetting about me," Wendy replied, regretting her word choice and wondering if implying she didn't have any other friends as a mistake.

"Oh, Wendy. Glad you said friend," Julie snarked. "If you had called yourself a good fuck, I would have a seriously long list of possibles to recall."

"Lucky you, that's a short list for me. I'm stuck growing my list of adequate fucks instead." Wendy laughed and could hear Julie joining in, their camaraderie letting the loneliness dissolve.