All Moxie No Mercy 03

Story Info
The team is finally formed.
6.7k words
4.74
3.8k
3

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sprang out of bed the moment her alarm went off. It was followed by a muffled thud of her face-planting the floor, still being tangled up in her blankets. Getting back to her feet, she was much more careful this time. She took her fresh-pressed uniform out of the laundry basket that had cleaned and folded it during the night. Setting it on the counter in the bathroom along with her underwear, she slipped into the shower to quickly rinse off and wake up.

After getting her makeup and hair done, she put on her clothes and went to her kitchen to make some breakfast. Her small apartment felt extra lonely anytime she made herself food, reminding her that there wasn't anyone else to make it for.

When she was ready, she grabbed her things for school, making sure she had a hardcopy of the Lazer brawl league rulebook in her bag. Julie rode down the elevator, left her building, and headed for school.

She didn't hear the faint buzz of the drone as it swivelled to track its camera on her.

****

Wendy was in a better mood than she normally woke up in. She actually enjoyed the breakfast her parents had cooked even though they seemed to ignore her beyond asking if she needed anything. Their lack of interest wasn't going to bother her much today. There was much to think about! Seeing Julie again, having something to look forward to besides just another day, wouldn't let her keep a scowl on her face. She thought about telling her parents about her, but looking at them and listening to them talk to each other like she wasn't there, she decided there wasn't a point in telling them anything.

****

There was a knock on her door followed by it opening. "Lyta wake up! You are going to be late!"

Lyta rose from laying on her belly amongst the army of plush toys in her bed. The mountain of cute and soft creatures over and under the covers took up more space than she did. Kneeling in bed, she scratched her chest through the giant shirt she wore as a nightgown.

"I'm not running today. Don't need a repeat of yesterday. I have time." Lyta waved her mother's hand from the light switch that she turned on regardless.

"Not that much. Get your butt in gear." Her mother closed the door.

"You heard the lady. Get your butt moving," came a man's voice from under the covers.

Lyta resumed moving her hips, not that he had stopped his own small thrusts into her when she had stopped. Her large loose top had been the only thing hiding his hands on her breasts the whole time her mother had been watching. He lifted it higher just so he could watch them bounce again as her movements got more vigorous to finish him quickly. Another man who had rolled off onto the pillows on the floor when the door opened, got onto the bed and Lyta opened wide to admit him back into her mouth.

"You want toast?!" came the call from her mother.

Lyta pulled the man from her mouth so she could reply, "Yes please!" before taking him back in.

Knowing their time was limited, and simply because they couldn't resist, both men finished quickly. Lyta was already off the bed to find her underwear on the floor as she cleaned the droplets on her face that she had failed to swallow with the rest of his load.

In the kitchen, her mother handed her a plate with buttered toast. "Get something in your belly before school, girl."

Lyta eyed the toast before taking it, having her second meal of the day. She engaged her mother in conversation to cover up any noise from the guys leaving through her bedroom window.

Once Kimiko arrived, they headed off to school together.

****

Devona woke up to the light from the window shining through. Her blinds could be programmed to slowly let light through; however, they were designed by people who didn't have consistent sunrise year-round and the sun came up when most people had to get started for the day. The fake natural light got her up, but it was the display showing how much she had made by sleeping in her underwear live that really got her going. Her bedroom was kept warm to make up for a lack of covers beyond a sheer sheet she used. Sleeping in lingerie wasn't the most comfortable way to sleep, but the dollar signs made it worth the discomfort.

The camera, mounted high on the wall facing her bed, got the full view of her stretching while the one closer to her on the nightstand got her in profile. She knew the best angle to pose at for both. Arching her back to press her hips into the air so her breasts strained at the black faux-lace bra to give the illusion of being massive. She smiled knowing her viewers loved the show.

Having her nightly goal being met with more to beat it, Devona reached under her pillow for the soft toy she kept there. She preferred the buzzglove a client had gotten her for getting off with just her hands, but the crowd liked seeing something going inside her and the toy was perfect. It, to all observers, looked like any silicone or latex phallus a woman might enjoy yet it was something quite different. Firstly, it was far bigger in length and girth than she could ever fit without serious practice. However, it compressed quite easily with only the somewhat rigid centre keeping the shape. So as she slid it into her mouth, the strange alien tentacle shape softly conformed to her mouth rather than the reverse. What looked like ten inches going inside didn't even get to her throat. Though she did swallow hard while rubbing her throat as if it were that deep. Pulling it out, she caught her breath - as if she had been forced to hold it rather than breathing perfectly fine, if shallowly to avoid suspicion, through her nose.

Letting the tip of it trace along her neck and between her breasts, as she wished they were big enough to hold around a toy, Devona started to rub it between her legs. She rolled over and raised her bum in the air. Everyone watched as she slid it between her thighs against her matching underwear and, despite nothing vibrating, felt herself tingle with anticipation. Being watched was what enticed her the most anyway. Lifting one leg high as she slowly got herself onto her back, she made a grand gesture of it so she finished with her legs far apart. One off to the side, the other bent. Her free hand started to rub between her legs as she licked the toy along its length. It wasn't clear to those watching or Devona herself if she had meant to slide her hand under the panties when she didn't but she didn't care. After a few moments more of teasing, she raised her hand to reveal the soft wet pussy that had been poorly hidden underneath.

The toy returned between her legs, slick with saliva, and gathered more lubrication from the warm spot thrusting upwards. "Fuck, it's so big! I always feel like it won't fit!"

A bald-faced lie but she knew her viewers liked to hear it. Devona moaned and squealed as she pushed the tip inside her and felt it conform to her body. It still penetrated, deeper than into her mouth since there was no risk of choking, though it wasn't tearing her open as its normal-sized equivalent might have done. Still, the pleasure wasn't faked. Feeling it move through her as she pushed and pulled on it, the sensations getting better the more it compressed. It looked like she had taken over a solid foot of it within her yet it felt like half that.

Her free hand moved under her bra to tease and tug on her breasts. It stopped being a show as she started to lose herself to the pleasure. Devona bit into her shoulder as she struggled to keep her balance. Her body wanted to lift her hips into the air but the shakes kept making her fall. The whole point of having one leg out to the side was to tilt her towards the nightstand camera when it happened because, in her current state, she wasn't thinking about cameras. One climax rushed through her body but she kept up the thrusting inside her as her arm moved furiously. To the viewers, it seemed impossible that she could be working something so massive inside her.

When the second climax tore through her, Devona rammed it deep inside and kept the toy pinned with her thighs closing tightly as she moaned hard before it turned into a distressed grunt. When her body finally relaxed, her legs fell apart and as she caught her breath the toy slowly slid out of her. Partially from her muscles expelling it and partially from the expanding materials.

"Alright," Devona struggled to breathe. "I need to get ready for school now. Tips are appreciated, and I will try to have more pictures after classes. Comment and subscribe as well!"

She hit the kill switch on the cameras. Normally she would let viewers watch most of her morning routine but she was too spent to make a show of it.

The only person still watching her was using a perched drone outside her window.

****

"Enough!" Chris shouted in exasperation when he heard his brother draw in breath to speak again.

"What?!" Ceph replied, somehow still oblivious to his brother's frustration. "If you and the coach pulled the rods out of each of your respective asses, then we would have a stronger team."

"She isn't going to join the team. Even if she tried, the coach would force her out and she'd have wasted time spent..." he was reluctant to let his brother know what he had told Julie. "...exploring whatever other options she has."

"Fine. I am just going to be selfish then and say I want her in our school so I can get closer to her. Happy?"

"You are acting like that wasn't already obvious. Just play it cool and don't shoot yourself in the foot. If she wants to leave, there is nothing you can do. If she stays, it won't be because of you."

Cephalus was mercifully quiet as he walked the rest of the way to school with his brother. Deep in thought, he didn't even look up until he heard Julie talking - but only saw the post between the double doors of the main entrance when he raised his head to slam it into it.

Chris shook his head and carried on.

Julie noticed the loud clang of the impact and walked over. She gave Chris a polite nod that she received in return before kneeling next to Ceph. "I can see why you are the team captain. All that observational skill kept in reserve."

"A good athlete knows when to hold back and when to push..." He trailed off when his gaze landed on Julie's breasts after he had finished shaking his head, quickly darting up to her face a moment later.

Julie helped him to his feet, taking care to make sure his head bumped her chest on the way up. "And when to adapt so they can assume the... proper position."

Wendy smirked at the flirtation. She would have enjoyed the show longer except she saw the principal arriving late and in a hurry. Snapping her fingers to get the attention of Julie, she pointed.

Julie rushed out some noises that may have sounded like excusing herself if they had been slowed down and sprinted over to the startled principal - who thought she was going to collide with him before she skidded to a stop on the lawn right in front of him.

"Good heavens girl." The principal noticed Wendy approaching at a much slower pace. "What do you want?"

****

Mr. Freeman was about to start talking after the bell rang when the door burst open to admit Julie who stood at the front of the room and Wendy who casually took a seat. He was about to ask what was going on when the PA system chimed on and the Principal's voice started to speak.

"Attention all final year classes. Due to the lack of a Laser Brawl team last year, there is an opening for two teams this year. Since there is already a boys' team, this one will be for the girls. Signups for tryouts will be hosted in the gym after school. Speak with Miss Julie Ford regarding any questions you might have. This, like the first team, will count towards an extracurricular credit. That is all."

The PA system turned off and Julie spoke. "Alright, that's the deal. However, it might be easier for girls to show up if they see others being interested as well. So, I need some volunteers to just show up and act interested during lunch to get people talking. I would appreciate it if my classmates helped me out. Any volunteers?"

Wendy raised her hand. They had discussed before getting to class that it would be easier for others if someone made the first move.

Julie looked at the single hand and played her next card. "I will buy the lunch of whoever volunteers right now."

The girls, being people, jumped at the chance of getting free food. Devona, Lyta, Kimiko, and Trissta all raised their hands. As did some of the boys.

"Alright, guys, if you want the free food then you just have to tell any other girls you know about the tryouts. Remember that only those over 18 can play."

The guys seemed excited at the easy deal and free lunch. Julie could spot the two she had shown herself to grinning when they volunteered. She knew what they wanted more than free food but didn't have a lot of time to spend indulging them or herself when lunch rolled around.

When the bell finally did ring, Julie pulled Wendy close. "I think the guys want a little extra. Save me a seat, people need to get their stuff and everything first before I badger them to attend tryouts."

"You want help?" Wendy asked, eying up both the guys when they approached them in the hall.

Julie smirked. "You mean to ask if I want to share?"

Wendy laughed and pulled Julie to follow her. The guys followed closely behind, led on by their flirtatious smiles. They went down a dead-end hall that should have opened into a small outdoor garden in the centre of the school but was locked. There was an easy to miss narrow hall only two meters long that lead to a small classroom used after school by various clubs that booked the time but laid empty during the day. While there was a camera in the main hall, the garden, and the small room, the narrow hall was entirely unobserved.

Both of the guys seemed surprised when they arrived, mostly at the fact they had been at the school for years and not known of the space, but slowly focused on Julie who was undoing the buttons on her shirt.

"We are in a hurry so I decided to share." Julie smirked as they noticed Wendy simply lifting her whole top up to collect above her breasts.

Wendy took a sharp breath as her breasts were taken firmly in the sudden grip of one of the guys. She didn't really care which one of them chose her, the thrill of having sex at school while they could hear the bustle of students in the hall was enough for her. Reaching up her skirt, she pulled her shorts down with her underwear and started on the pants of her partner, feeling him already hard for her.

Julie unclasped her bra between the cups and felt good as a tongue started to caress them. She saw Wendy turn around and lean forward with her hands against the wall, making it easier for her man to get inside. It was amusing to see the goth girl try and stay quiet as the cock slid into her. Of course, as her own panties were pulled down with her shorts, she had the same struggle as fingers pushed inside her pussy. As much as she just wanted to enjoy herself, she had someplace to be and needed to fast track both of the boys.

"Fuck, put your dick in me already. I need it." Julie moaned as she stepped out of her shorts so she could spread her legs.

Her request didn't take long to be satisfied as she lifted one of her legs and felt him push inside her. Julie used her new position to lean over and kiss Wendy. There had hardly been a dozen thrusts within her before he started to make noises and Julie quickly pulled him out and got on her knees to avoid having anything to clean up. Taking him into her mouth, she was just in time to taste his cum on her tongue. Julie swallowed and tasted more as she kept her lips tightly wrapped around the shaft in her mouth.

Wendy was about to say something to finish her man when he pulled out quickly and, before she could get to her knees, shoved it into Julie's mouth the moment she tried taking a breath. She felt a bit cheated as she watched Julie swallow another load and pouted. Not that she had any attachment to him, but it just seemed as much a metaphorical dick move as a literal one.

Julie got to her feet as soon as she could and kissed Wendy with her mouth full, pressing their breasts together as she gave the cum to the goth girl to swallow. The two of them ignored the guys as they got dressed and darted off, wondering if they would get caught with their pants down together.

"Great, now I am going to want it all day," Julie grumbled while tucking in her shirt.

"Laser Brawl." Wendy was fixing her shirt and looking at Julie to watch her reaction shift to excitement, causing her to smirk.

"Right! We got to get to the cafeteria!" Julie cleared everything from her mind and broke into a student-run down the hall, moving just fast enough without annoying the faculty.

Wendy kept pace after waving for the guys to follow since they still had to earn their fun.

****

Todd had chosen the classroom specifically because it was isolated and unused during the day. He suspected others knew it was a blind-spot but not that anyone was using it to have sex. Watching the video again, his device always handy for quick recording, it was certainly a good start to the year.

****

Julie was busy going from table to table, informing students about the new team and prodding her classmates to keep doing the same. The meals were a small price to pay for her to get the word out. Even on the way back to class, she reminded anyone she came across. She was thankful that her studies were nowhere near urgent since being able to focus on anything else was impossible for her.

When class was over, Julie magnanimously allowed the girls to visit their lockers before assembling at the gym; she had made sure to reserve it when she had burst into the principal's office earlier that morning. She had posted a sign on the door and as the girls arrived, she directed them to sit on the floor directly in front of the doors instead of on the bleachers so they were in view. Julie's excitement slowly turned into a pit of worry as the minutes ticked by and nobody even so much as looked through the door.

"It was rather sudden and short notice," Wendy offered in consolation as Julie shuddered with anxiety.

Julie turned to reply when she heard the door open again, her head snapping back around fast enough to startle Mr. Freeman as he entered the gym.

"I came to see how things turned out." He took a moment to realize the situation. "Oh, I see."

Julie looked at the bored women on their devices sitting on the floor. Her eyes narrowed before turning back to their teacher.

"Your arrival is fortuitous. I think I am about to need someone to explain to my classmates the meaning of the word 'conscription' and its use."

"What?" Trissta asked, looking up from arranging her next date.

Mr. Freeman pursed his lips as he was thinking. "Conscription is usually more of a state thing. Being rather more informal and without any authority, I would say 'press-ganging' is more appropriate in this context." He waited for the rest of his students to look up at him. "Intimidating, pressuring, or otherwise convincing people to join a crew or army."

"What's going on?" Devona asked, suspiciously darting her eyes between the teacher and Julie for answers.

Julie straightened up. "So glad you all came here to join my team. Your commitment to athletic excellence and fulfilling your extracurricular credit requirements is inspiring."

Lyta raised her hand. "I'm actually already on the track team."

"You mean the exercise team? Congrats. Fame and fortune await." Julie managed to save some of the sarcasm from her statement for her eyes to convey.

"I have no direct

experience with the sport whatsoever. Is that going to be a problem?" Wendy asked, unable to shake her natural sass.

12