All Moxie No Mercy 04

Story Info
Gravity and rule training for the girls.
7k words
4.73
3.1k
5

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was excited. Although she hadn't gotten the level of interest from the rest of the school, she still had a team. They were all tired, arriving with their eyes almost closed, except for Ceph who was eyeing her up as he walked over.

"Is everyone here?" he asked, scanning the group huddled around the tram station and finding his own teammates and most of the girls.

"Wendy is late." Julie smiled entirely unworried. "No doubt getting a caffeine drip hooked up."

Ceph laughed quietly and nodded. "We have time, right?"

"A few minutes before the next ride up." Julie looked at one of the many long cables that attached the colony disk to the spindle at the centre.

Ceph took the moment Julie was looking up to enjoy the view of her sports bra squeezing her breasts tightly. The equally tight workout pants showed the outline of her underwear. He had expected her to wear something comfortable for workouts but he noticed it was a provocative style, though he couldn't remember the name.

Julie pretended not to have noticed him staring when she returned her gaze to the entry of the station so Ceph had a moment to pretend he hadn't been looking. She had hoped he got the hint as she looked for Wendy.

****

Wendy sipped the espresso once to test its temperature and then downed the rest when she was happy with it. She didn't normally go for such a small drink but she needed the caffeine and didn't want anything in her stomach she didn't need if she was going to be playing in low gravity. Her workout clothes felt too tight and constrictive. They were sized right but she just wasn't used to how snug everything felt. She tried to adjust it once her hands were free while trying to move in the direction of the station.

"Well, I wasn't expecting any early fun today," Steph stated as she came up behind Wendy.

"I'm going to be late." Wendy felt her pulse quicken as she looked behind her to see Steph.

"And I'm going to be taking that ass." Steph pushed Wendy between two buildings and behind an AC unit to shield them from view.

Wendy held her back against the wall and watched as Steph unzipped her jacket to show her bare breasts. There was nothing under the skirt to hide Steph's cock that was quickly getting hard. She turned around and pulled down her workout shorts to offer her bum and stuck it out to make it easier. Feeling the cock sliding between her ass cheeks, a cold shock made her yelp as the cold lube was pushed around. With the shaft slickened it pushed against her ass and Wendy relaxed herself to feel it push inside her.

"Your ass feels so good." Steph moaned over her shoulder as she kissed along Wendy's neck.

"I joined the girls' Laser Brawl team. We are training today. I can't be late." Wendy moaned feeling the cock in her ass sliding in and out as the lube worked its way through.

"I guess that means we will see each other a lot more often." Steph reached around to pull the sports bra up and release the breasts she crushed in her hands as soon as they were free. "Best get used to feeling me balls deep in your ass, little bitch."

"Yes," was all Wendy could gasp out as her piercings were being pulled on.

The pumping between her cheeks picked up before they turned hard and sharp for a few more thrusts and Wendy was pressed against the wall as Steph grunted hard into her ear.

When she had finished dumping her load, Steph pulled out. "There we go."

Wendy turned around and was roughly kissed, feeling her breasts pressed against Steph's.

"Better get going then." Steph smiled and zipped up her jacket before just walking away.

Wendy caught her breath and redressed, hoping she hadn't been delayed too much.

****

The doors closed and the tram started to move. Julie took her seat and was a touch concerned for Wendy.

"You really want to be sitting down," she gently encouraged.

Wendy smiled and sat down, trying not to look uncomfortable and eyed some of the guys who were still standing but bracing themselves.

Once the speed picked up, everyone felt pressed downwards by the force of the accent. The guys tried to show how macho they were by resisting it while Wendy winced at the pressure on her bum.

"Shame we can't be sitting on a guy's lap during this," Julie whispered as she turned her head to Wendy, the force being too great to move much more. "I bet it would feel amazing getting a gravity assist while getting dicked."

Wendy tried to smirk to play along while wishing she had been given more time to recover. She wondered why the seat had straps when there was no way she could move, let alone fall out of her seat. Looking at the guys, she couldn't help but be impressed that they were holding themselves up for as long as they were. Then she suddenly understood as the tram slowed suddenly and everyone who wasn't strapped in was suddenly in the air. It was only the natural low-G of the section they were in that kept them from injury. They had been pulled down, but not as harshly as they normally would have been despite the extra height they had been thrown upward.

"Alright everyone, we have Mars' level of gravity here so be mindful." Julie disentangled herself from her seat and helped steady the others around her as they tried to walk.

It didn't surprise her that Ceph and his brother weren't having any trouble moving around. They had obviously trained in low gravity before and shared the burden of keeping everyone else steady.

"Mind your step everyone!" Julie called out as they walked onto the hallway and the transparent floor.

"Oh shit," Devona whispered as she stepped out onto the invisible floor that gave them a total view of their colony disk.

Others also hesitated at the view. They could see the city looking like a giant eye staring back at them. The ring of water that separated the city centre pupil from the rest of the city. Four waterways separated each city quadrant. It was a marvel of human engineering to think that four such cities existed, spinning in the void of space.

"We are through here!" Julie called to the gobsmacked gaggle of her group.

She led them into some locker rooms where she divided them by teams. As people put away their assorted paraphernalia, they made their way into the arena. It was set up in the basic layout Julie had requested. Once everyone was inside, she tapped on the console near the doors.

"Alright, this whole room is an elevator. It goes to the two levels above. Both stadiums. One is Low-G and the other Zero. We will be doing both environments. Everyone grab some puke bags from this bin now and clip it onto you somewhere. We don't leave unless this place is clean. If you don't get one now, they get harder to grab when the gravity is lowered."

Everyone did as she instructed, and Julieeven grabbing one for herself though she expected she wouldn't be the one to use it. When that was done, she gave the command to the console and the whole room rose upwards, though much slower than their first ride. Being so close to the centre of the station, they didn't have to go anywhere near as far to reduce the gravity.

"So everyone is aware," Julie watched as everyone started to bounce around, "the station is still spinning so there will be a tiny drift. It will always be in the direction of the changerooms. That's why they are always to the side. In a match, we will all be wearing proper suits and will interface with the magnetic systems that can move us around if we get injured or are under a penalty but are mostly to make sure we don't hit the walls too fast. Any questions?"

"What happens if we hit the wall too fast today?" Lyta asked as she spun upside down in an impossible flip under normal gravity.

"We call that impact training!" Ceph shouted out.

Julie watched Ceph and confirmed he knew his way around. She joined the rest in their movements around the arena, trying to avoid the many collisions along the way. Kimiko collided with her from the side while upside down and they laughed as they tried to stabilize. Some of the guys were already using their bags and Julie was pleased that none of the girls had lost control yet.

"What level of gravity is this?" Trista was bouncing between two of the triangle pylons.

Julie was distracted for a moment by the impressive work the sports bra Trista was wearing was doing keeping her contained. "The moon."

Wendy was just happy she wasn't sitting anymore and was finding her footing in the strange environment.

Once they were more or less acclimatized, Julie and Ceph managed sprints from one end to the other with each of them taking a side. Avoiding losing your breakfast was only part of the challenge, moving quickly another. The only way to describe their efforts at first would be to use the word catastrophic but kicking off surfaces and dodging people at the same time isn't an easy skill to learn.

Despite that, the girls and even the guys seemed to get at least a basic handle on things. Watching them scramble through, between, and over each other became less a chaotic mess and more a poorly executed manoeuvre.

With everyone getting a bit tired, Julie called for a breather before they went and turned the room to zero-g. Julie opened up the penalty box to use the fountain to rehydrate while Ceph sat down in the box and admired her bum bent over. Absolutely done with subtlety, Julie pulled her pants down to reveal the hardly-workout-rated underwear her pants had failed to hide.

Ceph closed the penalty box.

****

Wendy was taking a drink when she sputtered it onto Chris who had been reaching for his own. When he turned to ask if she was okay, he followed her eyes to what she was staring at and saw the penalty box screen on display near the scoreboard.

****

Julie moaned softly as the hand between her legs told her with its caress that the man had finally taken the hint. The fingers rubbed her pussy hard

as she pulled her breasts free to swing below her as she rocked her hips back and forth. She was waiting to be pulled backwards on his lap but then felt the head of breath on her skin as the underwear was pulled aside to let a mouth kiss her. She felt a tongue licking her and squealed as it found her clit.

Ceph slid a finger inside Julie after taking his pants down to let his cock rub between her squirming legs. He would have taken more time if they had it but once her knees started to shake, he pulled her down. Sliding inside her without effort, Ceph gripped her breasts in his hands and pulled on them hard as he kissed and nipped at Julie's neck.

Rocking her hips around and trying to work them up and down, Julie held onto the head on her neck while the other massaged her own clit while feeling the man moving inside her. As he started to make grunting noises, Julie hopped off and worked her mouth on him to finish him off while still playing with herself. She looked up at Ceph just in time for him to see her open mouth take the stream of cum into it. It flowed for a few more spurts until Julie sucked out the last few drops and presented her full mouth with his seed on her tongue before she swallowed it. Showing off a clean tongue, Julie smiled before standing up and getting onto the bench. She stood over him, leaning back in the low gravity to play with her breasts while his mouth got to work finishing her off.

Ceph was happy to keep working his mouth over Julie in her pose made much easier in the low gravity. Working two fingers inside while flicking her clit with his tongue until her legs started to shake and squeeze onto his head. He didn't stop until Julie let go and pulled away.

Smiling, they quickly redressed.

****

"Nobody saw fucking anything!" Chris shouted. "No jokes! No comments! None of you assholes should have hard-ons right now! Got it?!"

The guys all nodded, a bit afraid of Chris. The girls just kept a straight face, not really needing the instructions.

When the penalty box opened, Wendy blurted out. "I'd like to apologize in advance for any zero-g related ickiness."

"Don't worry. That's assumed," Chris replied, thankful that small talk started once again.

Julie, entirely oblivious to the fact that the penalty box always displays who is in it by default, went over to the console and shifted the arena again after a warning. With everyone already used to the reduced gravity, it was easier for them all but there were still some issues. Kimiko, despite feeling fine a moment before, suddenly scrabbled for her bag.

After additional exercises and general immature displays of wackiness, everyone helped clean up once the arena returned to Mars gravity.

The trip home was hardly comfortable since it involved a rapid descent to match their accent but everyone was strapped in this time. Wendy barely noticed the pressure on her bum the moment the tram stopped. They parted their ways with the boys at the school where everyone changed into their uniforms and the girls entered the empty lecture hall they had reserved.

"Good news!" Julie announced. "Since none of you showed any of the signs of total inability to function in low or even zero gravity, everyone gets to stay on the team! Any questions?"

Wendy raised her hand. "You know that penalty boxes broadcast images on the scoreboard as soon as someone goes inside them, right?"

Julie stared at Wendy as she connected the dots. "Yes... intellectually speaking. Probably a safety since players can't see into it from the arena. Hum..." Julie took a moment to think. "So, how would you have rated the show?"

"8/10," Lyta laughed. "Players were hot but only lasted as long as an actual penalty."

Julie smirked and shook her head.

"Improper equipment," Devona chimed in. "That underwear couldn't have been comfortable."

Julie nodded to concede the point.

"Is there a rule about opposing team members sharing the same box?" Trissta asked.

"There was only one guy in her box," Kimiko blurted out and the rest of the girls lost it.

Mr. Freeman walked into the hall and the laughter was snuffed out instantly. He looked around the room before puffing up his chest.

"I still got it," he said before taking a seat.

Julie and the girls all smiled while exchanging looks as Mr. Freeman took his seat. Once he had, Julie started her lecture.

"Alright. Now that we know that nobody is cataclysmically unsuited for the sport, I can actually teach you how it's played. I'm going to just assume nobody knows anything so we don't miss something important."

"Oh, thank god." Mr. Freeman sighed with relief.

Julie smiled at the team coach and continued. "The sport is Laser Brawl."

Wendy made an enlightened noise as she wrote that bit down on the desk screen.

"Simply put, it's about getting the ball in the hole." Julie collected some immature smirks before continuing. "The ball is released in the centre pyramid. All arena obstacles are arranged around it. You might remember there being one in the training field, that's what I'm talking about. The ball sits at the top until someone takes it. You may have also noticed the circles on the floor on each end. During a game, that opens up and is the goal. Get the ball in there, get points. You might think it being on the floor makes it easy but there is usually some padding around it to give it a bit of a lip so getting it in there requires you to either get close or have elevation. Players on the opposing team make it hard to do either. Getting close works best for obvious reasons but getting high turns you into skeet. Without anything to push off of above the arena, you can't adjust your speed or direction. We all passed physics, right?"

There were nods from the girls of various levels of suspicious but Mr. Freeman shook his head in shame.

"Right. So, the thing that justifies the word Laser in the name, aside from the fact that 'full contact low-g basketball with floor hoops' is a mouthful," Julie got some snickers. "...is that there is some holographic shooting involved. Aside from the ball pylon in the centre, there are other spots on the field to be aware of, for example, the shot spawners. These will project holographic icons representing different powers. They are also the reason we have to buy the expensive gauntlets, which are wrist-mounted holoprojectors made to be smacked around. Pick up a power, your hand will glow with the corresponding power-up. These will let you shoot opposing players and activate the other expensive piece of equipment, the mag suit. Skintight and reinforced at the joints, they will disable you and pull you to the safest edge of the arena when you are hit. You slide along the edge until you get back to your goal and can come back onto the field."

"How fast?" Trissta raised her hand.

"Faster than you think the first time it happens but not faster than someone can clear the field themselves. So, if someone takes the ball, you won't beat them to your own goal by getting shot and riding the arena back. Once you get hit a few times it will feel insufferable slow though it does get faster the more teammates get tagged. If your whole team is taken out, well, the other team will score, but you will be in position to defend strongly by the time they get back to the central pylon. Ideally."

"What kind of things do these powerups do?" Lyta was making a gun gesture at Kimiko.

"How much is legal in our league changes, depending on who complains about what. We won't really know until the end of the month and everything is finalized. That being said, that gunshot gesture is for firing a laser pulse. Putting up the back of your hand is for a shield. How many shots it can take also depends on the mood that season. Tapping hands together and lobbing is like pulling the pin and throwing a grenade. Circle with your hand up to your eye to spot someone before pointing is how you launch a tracking missile. Mines, lightning, and decoys are the most commonly banned at our level but watch pro games to see them in action."

"So, the coolest ones are the least legal. Gotya." Wendy sighed.

"Word of warning, picking up the ball will cancel any power-ups you have until you get rid of it. It is also the best weapon. Like dodgeball, only better. Hit someone with it, it knocks them out like any other shot but runs the risk of giving them the ball if they catch it. It's commonly done from behind or if you have a powerup stored, you can throw the ball and fire it off before you reclaim it after."

"This is getting a lot more complicated than it looked on the sports channel." Devona was slowly picking up on the wide gulf between seeing a sport and knowing how to play it.

"Yes, very much so." Julie was happy she hadn't had to explain that part to them. "Each game is three periods of five person shifts. Since there are so many schools, they mix up the shifts so six school teams are in each game. All that really matters is how we do during our period. If the other two shifts drop the ball and fail, it's not going to sink our score. They get shuffled for each game and our overall performance determines playoff position. Speaking of score, let me explain. Goals are by far the most important number to be higher than the opposing team. However, the score is also tallied based on our hits on opposing team members. So good checking, powerup shots, even close calls can add to the score. Think of it as being awarded points for looking cool. The judges decide those things, though they do have guidelines. Things like bad hits, cheap tricks, or even standing still can lose us points."

"Standing still, like in basketball?" Mr. Freeman seemed to be taking things seriously now.

"Not quite. You can stop and go as much as you want, even with the ball. There is no travelling call in this. But if you say, camp the goal, ours or theirs, or even just dither about on the field then you can lose points. Always keep in motion. Now, if you are dodging shots, tackles, or taking a quick look around, then nobody is going to call you on it even if you aren't technically moving. Just don't be static."

12