All Moxie No Mercy 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about cheap tricks?" Wendy raised her hand. "I feel like it might be relevant for me to know these things."

"Examples are strikes to joints and tripping. We will have helmets but the throat is still vulnerable so don't go for it. Most will get called for penalties but things that were unintentionally done in the heat of the moment will just lower the score. Trash talking is fine as long as it's," Julie made air quotes, "tasteful."

"I have a feeling I might know what my first penalty will be for," Wendy foretold.

"School principals are the judges though usually not from the schools on the field. So out of the six teams, only four judges are calling scores for the shifts that period. At least 'our' principal won't be making your penalty calls." Julie smiled as Wendy relaxed. "Now, there is obviously more to learn but if I know anything about people at all in high school is that we don't learn anything after the first fifteen minutes. Our next mission is to get fitted for our kit. Time to go shopping for what are technically school supplies. Let's go eat lunch and get to it!"

****

Chris was about to throttle his brother right in the middle of the cafeteria. He had been talking non-stop about Julie in one way or another no matter how far the conversation was steered away from her. None of the guys said anything but knew what was going on.

"You don't know much about her," Chris finally said diplomatically. "I mean, it wouldn't be safe to assume too much."

"I guess. But I've got a good feeling about her," Ceph said without a hint of irony.

"Right, but aside from her, how do you think things went today?" Chris suddenly had to clarify. "On our team."

"Oh, I think we got the hang of it. Aside from us, the best would have been..." He trailed off. "Julie!"

Julie noticed Ceph calling to her as soon as she walked in. Her team claimed the seats next to theirs as they sat down. She smiled at Chris who seemed annoyed but smiled back.

"Hey guys, we are getting our gear today. Any suggestions on where to go shopping?" Julie tried to understand some of the looks going on between the brothers.

"I think the school is arranging that. At least for us." Chris explained as Ceph seemed to be busy staring at Julie.

"So you don't have a favourite store for anything sport related?" Julie was confused and disappointed.

"Not as such, no." Chris suddenly realized that they probably should have been preparing for that. "We are training this afternoon with the coach. We will talk to him about it."

"We will hopefully already be in a store by then." Julie grunted in annoyance. "I guess we can just look for the closest one and check it out first."

****

Todd liked using the bathroom at the far end of the school near the staff room since the students thought it was for the staff or just didn't want to be near them and the staff had their own room. It was always the cleanest and changing for work with privacy helped since he had always been self-conscious due to being teased so regularly. The only reason he had even been at the school on a day he could have spent anywhere was because he had hoped to catch sight of the girls but he hadn't seen them anywhere.

"In here," came a woman's voice and caused Todd to panic.

He gathered up his clothes that had been on the counter and dove into a stall before anyone could see him.

****

Devona was smiling at the camera that Trissta was holding for her as they entered the bathroom.

"Welcome to the men's room. Though I suspect this isn't really new to most of my viewers. Let's make sure we are alone."

Devona knew how deserted the specific bathroom usually was and got down on all fours to look under the stalls. The camera followed her down, showing under the stalls and seeing they were empty while also showing Devona's lack of underwear.

"Looks like we are alone!" Devona looked back at the camera as she wiggled her bum the moment a certain regular viewer logged in.

Trissta got up to follow Devona as she crawled along the floor to the counter where she climbed up. She angled the camera to show Devona's face in the mirror without revealing herself.

Devona pulled her shirt that she had already unfastened somewhat to reveal her bra that she squeezed in her hands. Moaning softly, she played with her breasts to be visible in the mirror as she slowly spread her legs more. Her skirt had been rolled up to make it much shorter than normally allowed at school.

"You want to see these?" Devona gripped her breasts. "Well, you paid for this stream so I will assume you do!"

Trissta focused on the mirror as Devona pulled her breasts free, slowly, as the bra was pulled down and tucked under. She noticed how much the bra had been doing to make Devona's breasts look bigger and glanced down at her own as they were big enough to tear the small bra apart if it tried to contain them.

"They feel sooo good. Wish they had your cum on them right now. I'd love to go back to class with everyone seeing them covered in it." Devona played with her breasts as Trissta got close enough to quietly place the dildo beside her without anyone seeing. "Unless you think your cum belongs somewhere else?"

Trissta backed up as Devona turned around and sat on the edge of the counter.

Devona picked up the toy and put it in her mouth while starting to play between her legs with her other hand. With one leg on the counter and the other hanging off, Devona slid the saliva slick dildo right inside her. It wasn't the fancy one she had used in her other show but it did the job. Moaning hard, Devona was yanking on her nipple while rabidly working the toy inside her when suddenly...

****

"Who's in there?" a man's voice called out in the bathroom.

Todd was holding all his clothing in one arm that was trying to hold his device steady in the hand while the other was busy holding himself. Now, the sudden terror of everything being found out, shot through him as the feed cut out suddenly. He waited in stunned silence for something to happen next.

"Perfect!" Devona said a few moments later.

"It sounded good to me," Trissta replied.

"Yeah, aiming your device away from you like that helped the sound bounce around and made it seem real! Good call!" Devona cheerfully complimented.

"Glad I could help," came Trissta.

"Except now I am horny and need to finish. How about you?" Devona sounded suggestive to Todd, who was cursing silently about not being able to see.

"I'm fine," Trissta replied flatly before finally getting the hint. "Oh, I'm afraid I haven't a sex drive to speak of so if you want to finish, I can just give you some privacy."

Devona was surprised and disappointed as she checked out Trissta's body. "Really? Wow. I gotta be honest, I was looking at you more than the camera when getting myself off like that. I'm sorry?"

Trissta laughed. "Don't worry. I know my body gets attention. I bank on that. But unless I'm using my Hypno app to put me in the mood for clients, it just doesn't happen."

"Wait, that Hypno app stuff works?" Devona was surprised it wasn't just a gag. "I've tried it before and it's never done anything to me. Just shows funny colours."

"Depends on the person. Some people just aren't wired that way. I see the colours, but then blackout until it's over. I've got no interest in experiencing sex let alone remembering it. But, it's good money and I got the body for it. I mean, how many people do jobs they wish they could zone out for and avoid remembering?" Trissta had obviously practised explaining her rationale.

"How much to fuck you right now? Because I am really just horny enough to blow more than I just made." Devona smirked to let her know it was a tease.

Trissta smiled back. "If pulling my tits out helps, I don't need to be hypnotized for it."

Devona watched as the breasts, much more massive than hers, were freed from the shirt and then the super bra that had been containing them. The toy that had still been inside her, started to work again as she enjoyed the show. While she could tell Trissta didn't have the same enthusiasm she did when playing with her breasts, it didn't matter. They were big and beautiful and she didn't need much to shake her body in climax.

Seeing her job done, Trissta put her breasts away. "Glad I could help."

"You didn't mind, did you?" Devona asked as she caught her breath before stepping back onto the floor.

"It was different, but we are teammates so we will probably be seeing each other naked often enough in the future." Trissta handed underwear back to Devona who put them back on.

"Well, that's a pleasant thought. But I will try to be less overt about enjoying it." Devona started fixing her uniform back to code.

Trissta shrugged. "Nobody else does and after this, there isn't a point. I'm at peace with my desirability so enjoy all you want.

"Will do!" Devona exclaimed as they left the bathroom.

****

Todd was now about to be late for work and still hadn't gotten dressed or off.

****

Julie had finished wrangling her teammates after the bell rang out of habit after lunch rather than because it needed to do so on a Wednesday. They were making their way out the front door as she signalled for some cars to pick them up once she found the nearest store.

"Right, so I am getting us rides to the nearest store. With any luck, we find one that can get us fitted right away." Julie wished she had spent some time scouting beforehand.

"How do we know if it's a good place or not?" Wendy made a very fair point. "Wouldn't any sports

shop work? Just do a search of any prices they give us to make sure we aren't getting ripped off and away we go?"

"Well yes. But between staff, location, and the brands they sell, there is a big difference. I also want a shop that can do repairs locally and not send things back to the manufacturer. Even if it's local it-" Julie was cut off.

"We do repairs," came a voice behind them.

They all turned to look at Todd who seemed surprised as if he didn't realize he had spoken and wondered what was going on. Once he did realize he had spoken, he tried to act as if he had meant to.

"Yeah, the boss has a workshop in the back that does it all on-site. Unless it's a total loss. Then we just replace and ship back the defunct unit." Todd was thankful he had used the line so often it was practically muscle memory.

"What's it called?" Julie already had her device out to do a search and was looking at Todd before realizing it said on his shirt. "Oh, never mind."

Todd just nodded as Julie found the location and changed the destination as the cars arrived. He got in the front seat of the first car as Julie urged him. Nervously answering questions as Julie questioned him not unlike an interrogation. Had it been on any topic other than his job, he'd have been a mess. It was almost surreal to be talking with a woman he had watched having sex several times already with so many different people. Todd did his best not to look at her breasts and spent most of his time staring out the front window.

The girls in the back were quietly amused. Wendy, Lyta, and Kimiko all knew Todd as the school pervert. When they finally arrived and Todd quickly got inside to punch in, Wendy slowed Julie down and leaned close.

"Just FYI, Todd is kind of the school weirdo. Always staring and whatnot. If he wasn't so good at keeping his distance, he'd have gotten his ass kicked a dozen times by now."

"If it means finding the perfect shop, I'd do him dirty a hundred times," Julie fired back and smiled. "Besides, we would have ended up here first if I had checked the names rather than distances.

The girls entered 'Spacepunk Brawlers' and found Todd talking with someone who looked like he was the manager if Julie had to guess. Outfitting a whole team certainly made up for Todd's lateness and Julie didn't mind letting him take the credit given the smile on his face as he approached them.

"Hello, ladies! Welcome! My name is Amar and I am the manager. Outfitting a whole team, are we? Normally we work through the school."

"The school isn't sponsoring our team, so we need to do it ourselves. I'm hoping to get everyone measured and fitted." Julie showed him the list on her device that he quickly slid onto his own with a flick of the fingers.

"Alright, this looks good." He tried to contain his excitement at the big sale. "Now, the measurements can get rather involved and my female clerks aren't in right now."

"I also might need a job at some point so I would be happy to learn," Julie audaciously stated.

He took a moment to think. "That could be helpful. With the season starting soon I'd have to start looking soon enough. Let's see how you do."

Julie was as surprised as anyone that he actually seemed open to the idea. She didn't really need the money at the moment since she had more than enough compensation from what had happened to her, but the idea of being supported solely by tragedy irked her. She noticed Todd watching the girls head to the back of the store and into the measuring room. Inside she saw a raised circle surrounded by mirror panels. In between each mirror was a rail track for a scanner.

"Alright, so this screen here controls the system." Amar said. "Someone strips down to their underwear and gets on the platform and you pull the other rails into place." He demonstrated what he meant by pulling other mirrors out of the wall. "Press scan and save to the customers' file. Nobody sees the scan but the machine in the factory making the suit. We like to assure people of their privacy. Not everyone does that."

"Fair enough," Julie stated, trying to avoid making a quip about not minding being looked at.

Amar walked her through the registry system using Wendy as the test and pointed out the errors of the scan when it was done while the subject was wearing clothing. Both were happy that the other was taking the training seriously and after getting all the girls registered, Amar left to let Julie get the scans done.

****

Todd quickly checked his device to see the streams his cameras in the changeroom as he watched the goth girl stripping naked before putting it away.

****

"Underwear, not naked." Julie reminded Wendy.

"What's the difference?" Wendy joked as she posed.

"Well, presumably, your bra keeps your tits where they are comfortable. Not where they hang freely."

"That's a problem for girls with sag. Mine are fucking fantastic!" Wendy countered, showing them off.

Julie couldn't really dispute the fact but stared at Wendy until she put her underwear back on. When it was her turn, she stripped down and showed Kimiko what to press. In turn, all the girls got their scans done.

"So how much is this all going to cost us?" Lyta asked, still in her underwear.

"Nothing. At least nothing you don't want to spend. I'm willing to cover it all if that's what it takes to make this team work," Julie replied with a heavy sigh.

"My parents are rich and I am happy to spend their money to see if it gets their attention. As much of it as possible." Wendy's tone let everyone know something was going on with her and her parents but didn't pry.

"I can crowdsource my share from my clients. Can I show it off once I get it?" Devona did some mental math with various prices.

"That would be fine. The style I want will unzip down the front so it will be made to show off." Julie specifically wanted to be able to show cleavage outside of a match and bare it all while still wearing it for any opportunities that came up.

"I'm not sure how I could afford any of it, but I wouldn't feel right letting you just buy it for me outright." Kimiko shifted her weight uncomfortably.

"Same." Lyta was in the same boat as her friend.

"I can cover everything outright and send everyone the receipt. If you want to pay me back, you can, whenever you are able in whatever amounts you can. I deliberately pushed you all into this, and it's the least I can do. If you can't ever pay me back, or even don't want to, I am just as okay with that."

The girls talked details and tried on the holo-gauntlets they would be wearing and added them to the order in the school colours. Julie was walked through the inputting of the order into the system. She said her farewells to the girls when they left her behind to do some more training.

****

The Ponygirl watched the girls leave, acting as though she was checking out the other stores in the strip. She saw her target and followed behind as the other girls caught a car but her quarry walked with the redhead. Her normal human shoes felt weird and didn't make a noise as her hooves did with the metal on the bottom. It simply would have been too loud to follow someone wearing them.

Neither of them ever looked behind since most wouldn't suspect that someone would follow them but the length of the walk surprised the Pony.

Finally, they arrived at an apartment where the redhead parted ways with her target. The Pony looked at her device and flagged her location. She was being tracked but wanted her Mistress to know progress was being made. Typing 'home' labelled the flag and she followed the girl inside. Matching the school uniforms to the school was easy, having spent so much time hanging around the school she had gotten nervous that she had missed her in the morning.

Now, she had confirmed her school location and her home address but wanted to find the specific unit number. Waiting until Kimiko had gotten onto the elevator she watched as the numbers went up. When they stopped, she dashed up the stairs. Getting to the fourth floor she had almost outpaced the elevator itself. She saw Kimiko walking away from her down the hall. Watching as she went inside, as soon as the door closed she scampered up to the door and made a note of the unit number. Her work done, she left.

****

Kimiko took her shoes off by the door and walked through the apartment. Her parents and brothers almost ignoring her as she made it to her bedroom to put her things down. She was relieved to have avoided any drama from her family who seemed constantly engaged in it. The sanctuary of her room, the blessing of being the only girl while her three brothers had to share theirs, helped her relax. Instead of turning on anything familiar like a game or film, she turned to the sports channel to see what the professional version of her new sport looked like. She was quickly much more enthusiastic as she watched the highlights of the pre-season.

**********************

Please Rate, Comment, and Fave! Sorry it's so late!

12