All My Children?

Story Info
He finds out his child isn't his and his wife is pregnant.
7.6k words
4.28
274.9k
123
105

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

Chapter 1 - I Learn The Awful Truth

My name is Dan Fanning. I'm an average thirty-one year-old male. My wife, Kimberly, is twenty-eight years old, five foot seven, blonde with a killer shape. We met in college during my senior year, dated for two years, and got married upon her graduation. Rocketdyne Servos, a manufacturer of airplane parts, already employed me when we married.

My best friend, Brian, met Kim's older sister, Betty, at our wedding. They began dating and within a year were married. Betty was one year older than Kim with more of auburn hair color and about two inches taller than Kim. Brian was my size at about six foot, and one hundred and eighty pounds.

Brian had obtained work at a up and coming software company located on the other side of town from my office.

We bought homes next to each other in a really nice neighbor that was between our two places of employment. Betty and Kim took part time bookkeeping jobs for several businesses at the local shopping mall.

Brian and Betty had three children in the first five years of their marriage. We had not been so lucky.

In our fifth year of marriage, Kim announced she was pregnant with our first child, Megan. Kim was so happy, we had tried for five years to have a child. We had been tested and my sperm count was very low. But the doctor indicated that given the right circumstances, even my low sperm level could produce an offspring.

I'll never forget that day when Kim told me she was pregnant. She walked in to the family room and jumped in my lap. She had hugged me tightly and delivered a huge wet kiss to my lips. She grabbed my face with her hands, looked me straight in the eyes, and announced, "Well, Mr. Fanning, I would like to announce that you are going to be a Daddy!"

I was elated. I grabbed her waist tightly and asked, "Are you sure, Hon? I mean we have been trying for so long. Is this for sure?"

Kim just smiled at me and nodded her head. "Yes, I found out today! It must have happened that night we watched the porno films with Betty and Brian. I know we were really hot for each other that night!"

I thought back to that night and nodded. "Oh yeh, we were two animals that night weren't we?" I laughed and hugged her again.

The pregnancy was normal and Kim gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We named her Megan and for the next three and half years had a wonderful life together.

That all ended when Megan was getting ready to enter pre-K head start classes. We had to get her the various vaccinations required by the school, and perform other various tasks. One of these tasks caused our family's downfall.

I had to take Megan to the school for a blood testing day. This test was to ensure the school had an accurate record of each child's blood type in case some emergency arose that required immediate blood transfusions. This was now common practice due to the rising foreign and domestic terrorist actions around the country.

We arrived and Megan cried when the nurse took the small blood sample. We both comforted Megan afterward and she soon stopped whimpering. The nurse looked at me and said, "Mr. Fanning, I can take a sample of blood from you and put it in the database also. This will let us know if we should use you or your wife as a blood donor for Megan if the needed ever arises."

I thought it was a good idea, so I allowed the nurse to draw a sample of my blood. Rolling down my sleeve and taking Megan's hand, I gave it no more thought and left the school. Megan and I went and had ice cream together.

Two days later, at my office, I received a call from the nurse. It took me a second to place her when she gave me her name. She said she was the school nurse who had drawn the blood samples. I said, "Oh Hi. Is everything OK with the samples? I'm surprised to hear from you."

"No everything is not alright with the samples. I don't really know how to tell you this. It happens once in a while to either the husband or wife of a child we test."

"What happens?" I asked.

"Megan has type O+ blood. You have type AB blood."

"So, what? That just means my wife, Kim, is the future blood donor, right?"

"Well, Mr. Fanning, no. It means that you cannot possibly be Megan's biological father"

The light in the room dimmed around me, my ears had a tremendous roaring sound, and my hand holding the telephone receiver began to shake violently.

"Whaaat. I. I mean... What! What the hell do you mean I am not Megan's father?" I gasped.

"There is no medical way that a Type AB can be the parent of a Type O child. Blood just does not work that way. I was hoping you would tell me that Megan was adopted, but I can tell from your response that that is not the case. I am so sorry as to the implications of this are to for you," the nurse said apologetically.

I don't remember if I replied to her. I just remember later becoming aware that I still held the telephone and a dial tone was buzzing into my ear.

This means Kim is screwing around on me. Or at least she was screwing around with someone when she got pregnant. She never changed her attitude or disposition toward me. I never noticed anything that would indicate she had been fucking someone else.

How can I find out who she was with? Is she still seeing him? Can she cheat so easily as to never give me any indication that anything was amiss?

I stewed over this for a couple of hours at the office and then called it day. I did not want to head home yet because I was still seeing red. I drove to the park and began walking around the lake path. I had walked about a half mile when it hit me. Megan is not my child! Yet, I have been paying for her care and upbringing while some asshole Don Juan was sampling Kim's merchandise and leaving me with the expenses.

I loved Megan to death, but she was not my daughter any more.

How could Kim lie to me for so long about something this important? Why would she use me this way? I got madder and madder the more I thought about this whole situation.

I calmed down and began thinking about what to do. A plan. I needed a plan.

Ok. First thing, I will take Megan to cross town clinic and get DNA tests done on her and myself. That would be the final proof of Kim's cheating.

The second thing to do is figure out if this cheating has ended or still going on. I'll need a recording device for our home's wireless phones. Let's see if she talks to the asshole about 'their daughter." Let's see if she makes dates with him even now.

If they are meeting, I can figure out later how to get audio or video evidence of the meetings. And then I can decide what the appropriate response is for both my cheating wife and the asshole sleeping with her. But, first things first.

I drove to the nearest Radio Shack and found a small recording device that would activate when any of the house wireless phones were activated. So, if she were talking with him, I would catch it. The audio was captured to a memory stick. I could play the memory stick contents on my laptop PC.

With the recording device and a dozen memory sticks in my shopping bag, I drove home. This was Kim's day at the mall shops doing the books. I beat her home by several hours. Enough time to set up the recording device and call a cross-town clinic to set up the DNA tests.

Kim got home about five minutes after I completed my sleuthing chores. She had picked Megan up from day care on her way home. She was her normal loving self. She embraced me and kissed me. I pulled back from her because I did not want any intimacy with her. I was still boiling mad inside.

She stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong? Are you mad about something?"

"No, I am just very tired tonight." I lied.

"Well then, why don't you go sit down and play with our beautiful daughter until I get dinner ready?" Kim suggested.

I was seething at this point. "Our beautiful daughter? Who was she kidding?"

As I sat in the family room with Megan in my lap, I began studying her features really intently for the first time. Maybe something in the facial features would give me an indication of who the father is. I took note of her chin, nose, and eyes. Maybe I will see a guy with one or more of those features. In fact I swore I knew someone who had the same upsweep on the nose and the same intense brown eyes. But, from where?

Somehow I made it through dinner and went to bed several hours before Kim did. I pretended sleep when she came to bed. Se touched my shoulder but I did not respond. She sighed and rolled over. Soon I could hear her deep breathing. I tossed and turned most of the night. I was still nagged by the lingering thought that I knew those eyes from somewhere. I became icy cold in my desire to find out who Megan's father was and to punish both my cheating wife and the miserable asshole that had fathered my supposed daughter.

Morning came. At breakfast I told Kim that I had the morning off and wanted to take Megan to the park. She instantly agreed. The speed of that agreement gave me pause. Was she going to contact her lover while I am out with my supposed daughter?

I drove Megan and myself to the clinic where the swabbed our mouths for the DNA test. I then took Megan to the park and made sure she had so much fun on the rides that the clinic had completely been forgotten.

That evening Kim said she had a meeting at church on some committee and would go with Betty and Brian. She left the house at seven and walked next door to Betty and Brian's.

As soon as Kim left, I got Megan ready for bed, tucked her in and went to the basement corner where I had installed the phone recorder.

I removed the memory stick from the recorder and inserted a new one. I took the memory stick to my basement workbench. I had taken my laptop down and placed it on the bench earlier.

With shaking hands I clicked the play icon on the laptop screen. The first few conversations were normal household duties. Talking with the painting contractor, arranging for Megan to join a ballet class, and stuff like that.

The fifth conversation was between Kim and Betty.

Betty said, "Hey Kiddo, are you ready for tonight?"

"Yes. I can hardly wait." Kim replied.

"Well, I hope it takes this time. The last four times were sure duds. Brian is getting worn out too."

"Brian's a good guy and you are lucky to have him," Kim said.

"Are you sure Dan suspects nothing?"

Kim giggled, "Not a thing. He has no idea! And I want to keep it that way!"

"No sweat. He didn't find out from us the last time, so he will not find out from us this time." Betty replied.

"OK, see you this evening."

What the hell? Was Betty in on this also? She condoned Kim's cheating? Brian was also aware of it from the sound of it. In fact, it sounded like they were involved in setting up the illicit meetings with Kim and her lover.

I had been so down the last few days I ad almost gone to Brian as my oldest and dearest friend for some advice. Now after hearing this conversation, I am glad I didn't. Of course, I had no idea who I could trust at this point.

I was humiliated by the idea that my best friend and my wife's sister seemed to be part of the conspiracy against me.

I was mad as hell at the idea that they condoned the whole affair.

I needed time to sort this whole thing out more.

The DNA results took three days, then two more days for the results to be mailed to me at my office. On the fifth day, the clinic results arrived at my desk at work.

I steeled myself and opened the envelope. It was as bad as I thought. Megan could not possibly be my daughter. I dropped the report and cried into my hands for several long minutes.

Getting a grip on myself, I called my supervisor and said I was not feeling well. I left for the day and drove to my neighborhood. I was surprised to see Brian's car parked in my driveway. The rear end of Kim's car was visible through the open garage door.

I parked the car about half way down the block and dialed my home number from my cell. Several rings went by before Kim picked up the phone. She should be able to tell from the caller id that it was me calling from my cell.

"HI Hon! I'm really busy right now. Can I call you back in about 30 minutes?" Kim sounded like she was out of breath.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" I asked.

"Yes, I've got wallpaper striping paste all over the third bedroom walls. I'm going to remove the paper and put up some new. I can't let the paper dry out right now."

In the background I thought I heard a male voice whispering, "I can't let you dry out either, sweetheart. Get Dan off the line and let's get busy!"

I could tell that Kim stifled a giggle and after a moment's hesitation said, "Dan, I really have to run. Let me call you in half an hour OK?"

All I could say was "OK."

As I was about to hang up I heard Kim voice, "Dan, make it an hour instead! Thanks Hon."

I sat in my car despairing over this fresh evidence. Brian's car was at my house. Kim was obviously entertaining somebody from the whispers and giggles I had heard. Could Brian be so crude as to actually bring Kim's lover to our house? Was she fucking him in our bed?

Suddenly I thought even worse thoughts. Was Brian more involved in this than just being an instigator? Could he be a participant?

This didn't seem possible because obviously Betty was aware of the whole thing Kim was doing. Betty certainly would not condone Brian screwing Kim. Gees, that was so sordid to even think that one sister would knowingly allow her husband to use another sister.

But, what is Brian's involvement? He obviously knew a lot about what was going on.

I was deep in thought about all of this when I saw Brian exit my house and get in his car. He went the other direction and disappeared around the corner.

What the hell? Where is the other guy? Is still in there? How much screwing can Kim take in an afternoon.

A few minutes later Kim came out the door and retrieved the mail from the mailbox. She wore a robe and her hair was wet like she just got out of the shower.

Could it be? Brian was doing her? I can't believe it. I must be wrong about all of this. But what other answer could there be? I was totally demoralized at this point. My best friends, my wife, my daughter are all a sham.

I drive back to the Radio Shack and bought a sound activated audio recorder. As I was driving to make this purchase my cell phone rang. It was Kim.

"Hi Hon. I'm done with the wall paper for the day. I'm going to run and get a haircut and pick up Megan. I'll bring some pizza home. I just don't feel like cooking tonight."

All I could respond was "OK, see you at home later."

I got back to the house and found the master bedroom bed devoid of sheets. Apparently they were in the washer that was still running. "So the bitch and the asshole are using our marital bed for their fornication?" I thought.

I placed the new recording device under the bed. It used the same memory sticks that the phone recorder used. I also replaced the memory stick in the phone recorder and took the stick with me when I left the house.

I left the house and drove to the park.

I placed the memory stick in the laptop and heard the first phone conversation my wife had of the day. It was with Brian.

"Hi Kim."

"Hi Sweetie." Kim replied.

"Is it safe to come over?"

"Oh yes, Dan has left for work and we have the whole morning to make a baby."

"Great. I'll be there in twenty minutes. Get good and hot for me."

"I'll start masturbating right now!" Kim giggled. I heard the phone hang up.

So Brian is doing Kim. I wonder what Betty will say about this? I'll bet she will be some kind of piss-. What a minute! Based on other conversations I've heard Betty does know about this. What the fuck is going on? My confusion was complete at this point.

I stayed at the park until it was my normal time to come home from work. I arrived at the house and found my wife and supposed daughter making dinner and laughing about some cartoon that was on the kitchen TV. It saddened me to hear that laughter. It would soon be gone.

One more piece of evidence and I would initiate divorce proceedings and sue whoever Megan's father is for back and future child support. I'll will bide my time until then.

Chapter 2 – Dealing With The Truth

I waited four days until the weekend to change the memory stick in the recorder under the bed. I had to wait until Kim went to the grocery store on Saturday. On at least one of the four days, the sheets on the bed smelled fresh and clean as if Kim had washed them again.

I took the laptop and memory stick to the basement, plug it in and clicked on play.

The conversation and sounds I heard tore my heart out. It was definitely Brian talking. It was definitely Kim panting and moaning, and then her voice carrying on a warm and loving conversation with Brian afterward. It was her obvious wish that Brian be the father of all of her children. Their conversation confirmed that Megan was Brian's and not mine.

This conversation sealed their fate. It would take me until Tuesday to prepare my revenge, but it would be worth the wait.

On Monday, I briefed my attorney on the facts. He began divorce papers and certain other civil legal papers for delivery on Tuesday. I went to the bank, took out half of the funds and opened new accounts in another bank. I canceled all of the credit cards. I informed Kim's car loan company that I would no longer be responsible for her debts. I wrote a check for $100,000 from the home equity line and put it in my new account.

As of Monday night I was financial cut from Kim and ensured she had half of the marriages assets, as my lawyer had told me to do.

The recorder under the bed had indicated one more liaison between the cheating spouses had occurred on Monday. The phone recorder had indicated they planned to do it again on Tuesday.

I picked up all of the papers from the attorney at 3 PM and drove to the park. I simply sat and stared straight ahead for over an hour. Yes, this was it. If I did not end it today, I don't think I could stand another humiliation. I'd break apart and do something I would be sorry for.

I drove home and sat in the kitchen waiting for Kim to arrive. The divorce papers were in my car and I would get them as soon as Megan was down for the evening.

Kim bounced in at 5 PM with Megan in tow and said "Megan, honey, go to your room and put your stuff away, I have to talk to daddy for a minute."

Megan gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and dutifully went to her room. Kim looked at me and smiled. She broke out laughing and gave me a hug. She said, "Dan, I have some wonderful news. We are going to be parents again!" I went numb. I could not believe what I had just heard. Kim was trying to pass Brian's bastard off as mine again. Brian was going to enjoy all of the fringe benefits and leave me to raise his bastards? And Kim was going along with it. It was obvious that she no longer loved me and probably hadn't sent at least nine months before Megan was born.

By god, I am not going to take this humiliation this time!

I jumped up and pushed Kim away from me with all of my strength. She hit the wall hard and slid down to the floor. Staring at me with wide eyes, she said, "Dan, what is wrong? Why did you do that? Aren't you happy about our new baby?"

I started laughing hysterically. "Our new baby? OUR new baby? Who the hell are you trying to kid, you whoring bitch? I know that bastard you're carrying is Brian's! And I know Megan is not mine either. Did you think you could whore your way through life and leave me paying the bills for the bastard kids? Did you think I was so stupid that I would never find out?"

Kim had her head in hands rocking back and forth. "Dan, please let me explain, it is not what you --."

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers