All My Children?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch! I've had enough of your lying. You've been lying to me for at least four years now. No more."

Kim tried to rise and slipped back down. "How did you find out. We were so careful. I never wanted to hurt you or --."

"What part of shut the fuck up didn't you understand? You're nothing more than a whoring slut. If it wasn't for the fact your kids are all bastards, I'd take them away from you as an unfit mother." Kim recoiled in shock.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way. Brian said ---."

"Don't say his name again. Ever. Not in my presence. I want to know one thing. How many times have you two fucked? Hundreds probably, eh?

Kim shook her head and tried to respond between her sobs. "We only did it maybe ten times."

"I didn't ask for an estimate did I? HOW MANY TIMES?" I screamed.

"OK, a dozen times in the last four and half years. Does that make you happy to know?"

I saw red again. Brian was actually trying to push another one of his bastards into my care. Kim had been servicing him for almost half of my whole married life. Enough was enough this man deserved a beating. I looked around and saw my baseball glove and bat next to the kitchen door. . Cutting Kim off in mid sentence, I rushed to the door and grabbed the bat. I looked at my watch. Brian should be pulling into his driveway any minute. I ran out of the backdoor heading to Brian's house.

Kim was yelling at me from the doorway to please wait and let her try to explain and to please not to hurt Brian. All I heard was her saying Brian's name. Don't hurt him? Hell I want to kill him right now. That would feel good.

She ran back in the house. I heard Brian and Betty's phone ringing as I neared their driveway hedge. Kim was trying to give them a warning that I was coming to get a piece of the asshole.

I saw Brian's car turn the corner, and he pulled in the driveway. Just then their phone stopped ringing. Betty must have answered it.

Brian opened his car door and got out. I came out from behind the bushes He saw me and smiled. "Hey Dan, how's it hanging?"

He suddenly froze when he saw my face. He knew that I knew. I raised the bat and ran at him. He tried to say something like "Dan it is not what you think, I was just trying to ---- OOHHH!" He never finished the sentence because I hit him with the bat as hard as I could.

He had put up his right arm in an attempt to block the swing of the bat. The bat landed on his lower arm with a delicious sound of snapping bone. He wailed in agony. Dropping his broken arm, he tried to back pedal but was blocked by his own car.

I swung the bat at his head and heard another delicious sound of bone breaking. He went down in a heap.

About this time Betty came running from their house yelling at me. "Dan please, let us explain, it is really not what you ---'. Se never finished because I caught her with the end of the bat right in her solar plexus. Down she went on the driveway unable to breath.

I stepped over top of Brian and positioned myself between his legs. I hit his groin with bat using all of my strength. I felt the bat impact him. He curled into the fetal position.

"Brian, you bastard. You screwed Kim at least a dozen times I know of. For that I am going to beat your baby making equipment a dozen times. Let's see if you ever make a baby with anyone else's wife."

I pulled his legs apart and swinging the bat as hard as I could, I hit him right in the balls. Over and over... twelve times. By the sixth or seventh time, his crotch started bleeding a lot. By the tenth time, he threw up. I grabbed him by the shoulders and rolled him on to his side.

"You're not going to strangle on your own puke, you bastard. I'll not go to prison for killing you, even though I would like to send you to hell right now."

Betty had struggled to her knees but was still unable to speak due to lack of air. She was holding up one and beseeching me with her eyes to stop. She kept shaking her head no.

About the ten swing of the bat in good old Brian's gonads, Kim ran up. "Dan, oh please stop. Don't hurt him anymore. Please, we all need to explain this mess to you. Can you please get a grip on yourself?"

"Get a grip? You lying bitch! You get pregnant by this bastard not once but twice and try to pass the kids off as ours? And you want me to get a grip? Screw you. You probably have been screwed by half of the men in county anyway. I'm sure you and your sister have both enjoyed sharing him."

Kim could only shake her head at this outburst. She looked down at Brian and began crying again.

"So you feel sorry for this shit head, you whore? Let me show you what happens to cheating friends." With that he hammered Brian's crotch two more times. Brian's crotch was now crimson and a pool of blood surrounded his hips on the ground. The seat of Brian's pants indicated that he had shit himself and pissed at least a quart.

I looked from Kim to Betty. "I hope you two got your fill of your joint lover, because he will never ever again service either one of you. He looks pretty sexy right now doesn't he? All covered in blood and his own piss and shit and vomit."

"He'll never screw anybody else with that equipment." I said as I threw down the bat in front of Kim. "I heard you say how much you liked his baby maker balls, so take the bat. There are some pieces of what is left of those balls on the bat. You can treasure it forever."

With that I walked slowly back to the house.

I went upstairs and took a shower to get Brian's blood and shattered balls off of me. I threw the clothes I had been wearing on the bathroom floor and went downstairs and poured myself a beer.

I sat down at the kitchen table and drank my beer. I heard sirens and tires screeching to stop next door. I heard both Betty's and Kim's voices shouting and then later screams again just before an ambulance pulled away with sirens blasting. They must be telling the authorities what a madman I was. Who gives a shit?

Eventually two policemen entered the kitchen door with their guns drawn. The larger of the two pointed his gun at me and commanded me to drop to the ground and don't move. The other one cuffed me and read me my rights.

They didn't say a word the entire way to the county jail. I never said a word about what happened. If the police asked me a question, I either answered yes or no. I did give them my name and address. I asked for my attorney.

What would tomorrow bring, I wonder? I suppose I will do time for assaulting Brian. I'm sure the women will concoct a story to explain my rage without giving up their joint lover.

Chapter 3 – They All Meet One Last Time

I was arraigned the next morning for assault and attempted murder. I look around the courtroom and there is Kim and Betty sitting in the front row. They look like they have not slept all night. I laughed to myself, "Welcome to the club. I didn't sleep much last night either."

My attorney pleads me not guilty. He wanted me to consider pleading to temporary insanity as we near a trial. I told him, I'd think about it because I knew had to be insane at the time I did Brian all of the physical damage. I really don't remember much of it now.

The judge sat my bail at $150,000. Kim and Betty whispered to each other and then nodded in agreement. They got up and left the room. I was taken back to detention while my lawyer tries to round up bail for me.

I'd been in lockup for four days. All of my anger was gone. It was replaced with cold empty void of not feeling anything for anyone. My lawyer had said Kim had contacted him on the third day and wished to meet with him. I told him fine, but don't commit me to anything.

The lawyer shows up this morning and tells me that Betty and Kim wished to post my bail. Brian and Betty and her will drop all charges and refuse to testify if I will simple meet with them in Brian's hospital room. So if I will agree to the meeting, I can be out of jail by 3 PM and the meeting can be held at 5 PM.

I agree but wonder what kind of bullshit the three of them will try to sell me. I doubt if Brian will talk much since his jaw is wired shut from the blow I landed to the side of his head with the bat.

My lawyer escorts me from the jail at 3:30 and suggests we go to my house for me to grab a change of clothes and a shower. Kim gave him the key and guaranteed the lawyer that no one would be home to cause me any problems.

I showered, shaved, and dressed in a comfortable pair of slacks and golf shirt.

I went to my car and retrieved the audio recordings of the bedroom conversations and my divorce and lawsuit papers. These I placed in my laptop bag with my laptop.

We now left for the hospital. We arrived just before five o'clock and went right to Brian's room. When we walked in the hushed conversation that had been going on in the room ceased. Brian simply stared at me, the women tried to smile.

There I stood at the doorway looking at my soon to be ex-wife, her immoral sister, and my once best friend. They looked back at me with sad eyes. I did not see any anger in any of them. I saw sadness. What the hell was this all about? Why are they sad that I found out just what a pack of liars and cheats they are?

There was dead silence for a long time. Finally my lawyer cleared his throat and said, "You ladies asked for this meeting, so do you want to explain why we are here?"

Kim rose from her chair next to Brian's bed. She looked ashamed and unsure how to start. Finally she said, "Dan, I – We are so sorry. There was sex between Brian and I but it was solely for making a baby. There was and is no love between us. Betty knew about this whole thing and it was even her idea. Please forgive us all for lying to you. We never intended for you to find out. We hoped you would go to your grave thinking Megan and our new baby were yours. That was my hope and prayer."

"Making a baby? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, after so long it became apparent that with your low sperm count, we were never going to conceive a child. I was becoming desperate for a baby. I had many long soul wrenching conversations with Betty about it. She was the one that came up with the idea that obviously Brian was a really fertile guy. You and he look a lot alike so a baby by either of you could easily pass for the other's child."

"It took her a while to convince Brian that if he helped me conceive a child, our marriage would actually be stronger and more complete. She played on his deep feelings for you as his best friend and he finally caved into the idea. "

"So about five years ago, we started meeting for sex during my ovulation period. Betty allowed us to use their bedroom for these sessions. She was wonderful about it."

"After six attempts, I became pregnant with Megan. Brian was really happy that he was going to be a father again but understood he could never let you know that. Betty was happy that she had given us such a wonderful gift, too."

"I wanted you and me to have a child; Dan and I did my best to accomplish it. The sex was simply to make a baby. It was not for enjoyment or love or lust. It was for our Megan. Recently, I decided I wanted one more child, a boy if possible, so we conspired to create another baby. I'm so sorry that you found out and jumped to the wrong conclusions."

"So the sex was just to make a baby?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And you only did it until you knew you were pregnant?"

"Oh, yes."

I looked at Betty. "And you knew about this and it was OK with you?"

Betty smiled sadly and nodded her head. "We tried to give the ultimate gift to you two. I'm so sorry it was received so badly. We should have brought you in on it and hoped that you would understand. I can see why you are so upset."

I looked hard at Betty and let out a sigh. "Betty, I am no longer upset about anything. After beating the carp out of Brian, I lost all anger. I'm just sorry that you have been suckered into this, too."

Betty looked questioningly at me. "What do you mean?"

"Betty, I have proof that this was more than sex to make a baby." Brian's eyes showed concern, Kim started drying again, and Betty looked at me curiously and asked, "what evidence." Kim sobbed, "There is no evidence. I'm not like that! I did this for the children!"

Brian nodded his head in agreement with Kim.

I shook my head and sadly replied to Kim. "No Kim, you may have thought that but an objective person hearing you two talk would think otherwise. It may have started that way, but it is not that way now. Is it?"

"I don't know what you mean." Kim glared back at me, now mad for her motives being questioned.

All right, if you must prolong this farce, then let's just her the evidence and ask a few simple questions. Your answers to those questions will determine everyone in this room and all of our children's future."

I reached in my laptop bag, pulled out the laptop and the memory stick from the under the bed recorder. "This conversation was taped in our bedroom the last time I know they screwed each other. It occurred a few days before the beating I gave Brian. This was the straw that broke my back for ever forgiving Kim or Brian."

The first sounds we heard from the recording were almost animalistic grunts and moans.

"My god, you get my hot, Babe." We heard Brian partially moan.

"Me too, big boy. We certainly know how to turn each other on!" Kim panted.

You could hear them both laugh between inhalations of their breath.

"It's a real shame that Dan's equipment is so defective. He could be enjoying this hot box of yours!" Brian laughed.

"No way, my baby making hunk, this hot box is now all yours. And always will be!" Kim groaned. "Just do some more of that to me please. Yes, right there. Oh, Yes!"

Seconds later the sound of a woman having an intense organism was plainly heard on the recording.

"My God, Brian, you sure know how to eat pussy!" Kim laughed.

With this last statement, I shut off the tape. Betty 's eyes had gotten larger and larger as the tape recording replayed.

"Well Kim, This conversation appears to indicate that you have given your pussy to Brian any time he wants it and in any way he wants it. Yes or No?" I asked her.

"No! You have to understand, we got sexually excited during these sessions and said many things we never meant. It just heightened the sexual response. That is all." Kim stated.

Betty said, "I don't know, it sure sounded like you two had become true lovers. I'm not happy with what I heard. I have to think about this some."

"And I guess the oral sex was just to establish a higher level of responses from you two?" I asked innocently.

"Absolutely." Kim replied.

I punched the play button again and the voices returned.

"Kim Baby, get down there and do that super blow job that only you do. I've always loved getting sucked off by you." We heard Brian moan.

Betty's eyes were now burning holes through her sister and Brian.

The sounds of movement and then the sounds of sucking were heard. A few minutes goes by and we hear Kim say, "I just love nibbling on these wonderful baby making balls of yours. Are you ready to cum now?"

"Yeh, just a few more strokes with that loving mouth of yours and you can have all of the baby juice you want."

Seconds later we hear Brian apparently orgasm.

Kim sounded like she was talking with her mouth full. "I've always loved the taste of your cum. It is so much sweeter than Dan's. It must be all of those wonderful little baby makers swimming around in it."

I turned the recording off again. "So Kim, I guess you two have figure some new way for oral sex to cause you to get pregnant?"

Kim just hung her head at this point. Betty walked over in front of Kim. She grabbed her sister by the shoulders and shook her. "I give you the greatest gift one sister can give another and what do you do with it? You turn it into a dirty sordid sex orgy."

Betty released Kim and stepped back and then slapped her face with a full round house right hand. Kim fell backward and the impression of Betty's hand was clearly visible on Kim's cheek. "You lousy bitch."

I interjected, "Now I am going to ask this once and only once. Did you screw around after you found out you had accomplished your baby making goal?"

Kim sobbed, "No! Never! "

I sighed and flipped on the recording again.

We heard Brian ask Kim, "When are you going to tell Dan that you are pregnant again? I'm glad we have been able to get together a couple of times since you found out. It has been nice to be with you and know we have made a baby."

Kim sighed, "Probably on Tuesday, that will give us one more chance to be together."

Betty sobbed and ran from the room at these last statements on the recording.

I turned off the recording. "Well Kim, apparently you did screw several times after you found out you were pregnant."

Kim cried, "You don't understand. When two people make a wonder like a baby, you share some affection and bonding. But it was never to replace either you or Betty in our lives. We did it to feel close to each other for the wonderful thing we had --."

I stopped her. "You slut. You screwed this guy for sake of screwing him. Don't give me this bonding crap."

Now if you are finished with this meeting that you asked for, I would like you to at least be honest and faithful enough to stand by your agreement to drop the charges and refuse to testify against me.

Brian and Kim nodded in agreement.

I reached in the laptop bag and pulled out the divorce papers. Handing them to Kim I said, "You were a good wife but not an honest wife. You lied, cheated, and made me a cuckold. You are hereby served with notice for divorce action on 'irreconcilable differences'. If you contest it, you will hear this recording and others in court. Your call it you whore." Kim nodded and took the papers. I also told her about the change in bank account status and credit cards. It seems that Betty and Brian had put up the bail, so Kim was not yet aware of the changes in her financial status.

I turned to Brian. I handed him papers. "Asshole, these papers indicate that I am suing you for back child support for your bastard kid. You will pay me $50,000 and establish a college trust for Megan and this new bastard you have on the way. We will have the trust administered by Reverend Fuller, our church pastor, and you will tell him exactly why you have to provide the trust. I want our church members to know just what a slime both you and Kim are. You will also acknowledge to Megan that you are now her 'Daddy'. Got it?"

Brian nodded.

"I'm sure Betty is going to have a few more things for you to do, but that is between you and her. As far as Betty and Kim are concern, I hope she can someday forgive you, Kim. I now have to run and pick up Megan. I have to tell her that I am not her Daddy any more."

Kim looked in near panic. "No! Please, Don't do that. She is only four, she will not understand! Can't we wait for a few years and then tell her?"

"You just want to keep lying don't you, you pathetic piece of trash. NO! It stops now. I will tell her today and be done with it. Whether you two want to step up to your responsibilities in this is your business, not mine." I roared at her.

With that I left the hospital room and never looked back. Brian tried to back out of our deal about not testifying and dropping the charges. I skipped out on the bail and did not show at my first court appearance.

As soon as the judge had revoked bail and issued a bench warrant, I returned to served three months. Of course, Betty and Brian lost the money they had put up for my bail.

Eventually Brian dropped his charges and refused any further interaction with the DA's office. But his actions had cost him his wife (Betty divorced him within a year), his children, his home, half of his assets, and the future use of his sex organ. Things just never healed well. As far as I know, Kim never saw him after that day in his hospital room.

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers