All My Christmases at Once Ch. 01

Story Info
A relatively slow intro to my first ever messy story.
1.2k words
3.92
17.2k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story, so please let me know what you think of it. Sadly, it is a work of fiction.

(C) 2000, Henry Wilcox Permission to post this on the internet is granted, provided this notice is left attached.

*

It was the office Christmas party. The company had hired out a hotel and conference centre for us to use, and had organised an evening meal with dancing to follow. Since the hotel was a long way from where we lived, my girlfriend and I had booked a room in the hotel to stay in, and brought overnight bags with a change of clothing. I'd had to work late that day and had come straight there from work, while Emma had taken some time off from her job and had packed for us both. I met her at the hotel around six that evening and noticed that she'd brought the small hold-all I'd packed the night before, but a suitcase for herself.

"Planning to stay long, are you?" I teased her.

"Well, you know me - I have to make myself look beautiful" she replied. In fact, it doesn't take much for her to look beautiful - I thought she was stunning the first time I saw her. Perhaps if I describe her, you'll understand...

Emma is about five foot ten, with long red hair down to her shoulder-blades. Her skin is that very pale shade red-heads often have, so she has to be careful in the sun or she burns quite easily. It makes her look almost like a china doll (and yes, she does take that as a compliment!), and I love the freckles she gets in the summer. Her figure is truly stunning - from her long legs, past her curving hips and round her narrow waist, up to her full, but not over-large breasts she is my idea of perfection.

I went into the bathroom to have a quick shower after work, while Emma started to unpack her things. I figured she'd take a while, so I didn't have to hurry in the shower. The bathroom in this hotel room was marvellous - a huge bath, and a separate shower which was enormous too.

"Fancy joining me in here?" I shouted to her. We'd had some incredibly passionate times in the shower at home, enjoying the smooth, slippery sensations as we soaped each other, and teased ourselves into a frenzy. I was getting aroused just remembering the feeling of making love covered in foamy lather and so was a little disappointed when Emma shouted back:

"If I do, you know we'll be late!"

"Maybe later then!" I joked, and continued to clean myself up.

By the time I was finished, Emma had laid out her clothes and the usual bewildering array of toileteries (why can't women just manage with soap and water, like men? I once asked her, and she replied that they could, if they wanted skin like men. I didn't press the point). She danced into the bathroom, giving me a quick kiss on the way, and started running the water. I smiled, and began to get dressed. Before I even got my shirt on, the room phone rang and I answered it. The reception desk told me there was a message for me - some sort of problem at work, and my boss was downstairs waiting for me. Cursing, I threw the rest of my tuxedo on, and shouted to Emma. I promised her I wasn't going to miss the party, and that I'd see her downstairs when she was ready. I dashed out of the room and down to the lobby.

My boss was there, sure enough, and a couple of other guys from the office, and they certainly looked serious. I began to wonder if I was going to make the party after all, when they suddenly produced a bottle of champagne and some glasses.

"Surprise!" they yelled. "You were always so stressed working late, we couldn't resist winding you up just a little more!"

I took a glass of champagne, and relaxed for the first time all day.

The guys took me through to the ballroom where the party was to take place, and as I looked around I saw many people I knew, and many I didn't - I work at a very large company, and this was a combined Christmas 'do' for all the staff. I started to mingle, chatting to the people I worked with, and meeting their partners. I was chatting to one of the junior staff, a new recruit, when his eyes suddenly got a little larger and he started stuttering slightly. Following his gaze over to the doors behind me, I noticed that Emma had just walked in. I smiled to myself, remembering how I'd done exactly the same thing the first time we met.

I waved to her, and she started to walk over. She was wearing a stunning green crushed velvet ballgown scooped low in the front to emphasise, but not really reveal, her cleavage, with tiny sleeves that just covered her shoulders. It almost brushed the floor as she walked, with only the tips of her high-heeled shoes poking out as her feet moved, and a modest split up the left hand side which gave me a tantalising hint of her dark silk stockings. Matching elbow-length gloves, a choker made from the same material and a simple pair of ear-rings completed the look. I noticed she was getting jealous looks from a few of the ladies present, and I was getting some evil stares from many of the men - the smile that snuck across her lips told me she'd noticed the same thing.

As she reached me, I decided to complete her grand entrance with a 'film-star' kiss - what we'd christened the sorts of kisses you never seem to get in real life, only on the silver screen. Well we made a few enemies that night, as I held her in my arms and we kissed as if the world would end tomorrow and we didn't care. We broke the kiss, and I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked to our table. I had already decided to make tonight quite special - I'd been working hard all year, and while Emma claimed she never felt neglected, I had been spending more time at work that I'd hoped - so I acted as if this were our first date, really playing the gentleman. I pulled her chair out for her, slid it back in as she sat down, and passed her a glass of champagne. As the food arrived, our conversation sparkled; it was as if we were the only two people in the room and although I say it myself, I was charming.

The tensions of the day drained away, we were both relaxed and enjoying each other's company in a way he hadn't for some time - and the sexual tension was starting to build. Our thighs kept brushing against each other, and the looks we were exchanging went from heated, through steaming to smouldering. As the evening progressed, we leaned closer together, and Emma began to brush my face with her gloved hand. The feeling of the velvet against my skin was incredible - the softest touch, but at the same time a caress, and it was driving me crazy. I kissed her then, the softest most loving kiss I think I have ever given her, and she returned it just as gently.

The band began to play, and we moved arm-in-arm to the dance floor.

END OF PART ONE