All Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trail circled around some big rocks, and then we were walking along the top of the crater. We saw the rest of our party in the distance, relaxing in the shade of some more rocks and eating their lunches. As we approached, we heard Leonard call out to us, "Howdy, slowpokes!" We smiled and waved to him. Amy gave us a knowing smirk. We took our places among our fellow hikers and extracted our lunches from the day packs. Little Evan and Peter were running about indefatigably, while their parents relaxed with the rest of us. As we ate, Donna and Shawna surprised us by becoming very talkative about the wildflowers they had seen.

Donna, in the green cap, said, "We saw six kinds of wildflowers. I think the flowers out here in the woods are more beautiful than the flowers in the city." Shawna, in the yellow, added, "Yes, out here they are not just something added to take the edge off the city. Out here they are a primal force." Donna affirmed, "Right, they're a primal force. That's what makes them so cool."

After lunch, we strolled around the rim of the crater for a few minutes. Butterflies with wings like golden stained-glass windows played among the volcanic rocks. In the distance we could see real mountains on three sides of us, massive snowy crags. I discreetly asked Josie whether Amy had deliberately left us alone on the trail. "Oh, definitely!" Josie laughed. "She knows I've gone a long time without tasting a man." She paused, and shot me a conspiratorial look. "Of course, I may have tasted her a few times." I raised my eyebrows and grinned.

Ralph was rounding everyone up for the return trip, so we assembled and started down the trail. Again the Thompsons took the lead, followed by Ralph and Leonard who were inveterate outdoorsmen. The rest of us proceeded down the path in a loose gaggle. We made better time going downhill, and in about 15 minutes we had left the slope of the cinder cone and headed into the woods, where the shade offered welcome relief from the mid-day heat. Our gaggle began to disperse somewhat.

I was walking along somewhere in the middle of the group when Amy maneuvered her way to my side. "So, you and Josie sort of took your time coming up the hill, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied.

"Did you encounter any...wildlife on your way up?"

I chose to ignore the possibility of a double entendre. "Well, we saw a Red-Tailed Hawk."

Amy took off her sunglasses to reveal dazzling green eyes, which she pointed in my direction. "I actually meant something more... earthy."

I hesitated. "You don't mean Josie, do you?"

Amy snickered and said, "That's exactly who I mean."

"I guess so, then,"

"Well, you know what it says in the song: 'she prays like a Roman with her eyes on fire.'"

"Really? It says that? I guess I don't know that song," I admitted, "but maybe I catch your drift anyway."

Just at that moment Josie, who had gotten ahead of us, came walking back up the hill. "Andre, I've got something I want to show you," she called to me. As we walked to meet her, she continued, "There's some really nice wildflowers off the trail over there," pointing up the hill to the side of the trail. Amy just smirked again and walked on without us, as we left the path to see the wildflowers.

"They changed the carpool arrangements," said Josie, as we climbed up the hill. "Ralph and Leonard want to go shoot pool when we get back, so you'll be riding back with Amy and me." She grinned. "I've got plans for you."

"You don't say," I replied, grinning back. We came to the top of the hill, and a little clearing was visible on the other side.

We advanced to the middle of a patch of pale purple anemones, and she stopped to embrace me. "I want to keep you warmed up in the meantime," she said, giving me a luxurious kiss. The pressure of her tits against my chest was arousing. As the kiss continued, I could feel her fingers expertly undoing my belt and unzipping my pants. Then she lowered herself to her knees and freed my rigid cock.

Just then we heard a light giggle coming from the edge of the clearing. There stood Donna and Shawna, evidently on their own hunt for wildflowers. They were staring at us with embarrassed grins.

I couldn't see any graceful way out of this situation. Josie simply looked over at them and said, "Hello, ladies." Then she very deliberately took my cock deep in her mouth. One moment I was casting a panic-stricken glance at the twins, and the next I was closing my eyes in ecstasy as Josie worked her magic on my member. I began to move my hips involuntarily, wanting more and more from her mouth, when she stopped. "Hold on, there, cowboy," she said. "Like I said, I've got plans for you." I opened my eyes and the twins were gone. I pulled up my shorts and we returned to the path, with some difficulty in my case due to my throbbing erection.

The sun was approaching the western horizon when we finally came marching down to the parking lot at the end of the trail. The shadows of the trees had grown long again, and the stillness seemed more sanctified. The Thompson family had left, taking Mattie and Lucille. The twins, who greeted Josie and I very casually, climbed into Ralph's SUV and drove off with him and Leonard, leaving Josie, Amy and I to ride in Amy's Grand Cherokee. The three of us removed the hiking boots from our weary feet, and then got into the vehicle; I took the shotgun position, while Amy took the wheel and Josie got into the back seat.

We set off down the road. There was an ice chest in the back, and Josie poured cups of cold passion fruit juice. Amy asked with mock concern, "Is this juice organic?" "Hell if I know," snorted Josie. After we were refreshed, she leaned forward between the bucket seats, brandishing a bag of reefer that she had extracted from her purse. "This is organic," Josie announced. She rolled a joint, lit it up, and began to pass that around, too. The Grand Cherokee filled with the spicy fragrance. Soon we were sailing down the highway, euphoric from the day's exercise and some fine herb.

I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and turned to see Josie pulling her sports bra over her head. She looked at me to make sure I was watching, and then she took her tits in her hands, flaunting them. She pulled her right nipple to her mouth and began to nibble on it. I should mention that smoking reefer never fails to make me horny. Watching Josie play with her magnificent tits was making my cock so hard I could hardly stand it.

Amy had noticed through the rear view mirror what was going on. "Andre," she purred, "are you going to let poor Josie just sit back there all alone? That's not very gentlemanly." Josie grinned and brought her knees up to her tits. Since her panties were still in my pocket after all this time, it gave me a new glimpse of her hairy cunt, which glistened with her juices. Amy reached over and laid her hand casually upon my crotch, feeling my cock straining against my shorts. "Come on, help her out."

I liked the way Amy's hand felt. "Are you sure I should?" I asked, as I undid my belt buckle and slid my shorts down to my knees. Amy seized my cock and stroked it salaciously. I didn't want her to stop, but she did. "Absolutely," she said.

I slid my shorts the rest of the way off, undid my seat belt, and then clambered awkwardly between the front bucket seats into the back. Josie cooed in delight, and caught my cock with her hands as I tumbled onto the seat. I gave her a slow, wet kiss as she stroked my member, and then I demanded, "Show me your pussy." She smiled and lay sideways across the seat with her knees together, while she unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. Then, watching my face, she slowly parted her thighs, revealing the wet, fleshy folds of her cunt, with the soaked pubic hair tousled all around them. Despite the cramped quarters I managed to lower my face and rub my mouth, nose and cheeks all over her pussy until they were soaking wet, as Josie murmured her encouragement. I put my hands under ass, lifting it up a little. Then I extended my tongue as far as I could and began to probe the inside of her, finding the places that made her moan. I slowly dragged it out and up until I closed my mouth around her clit, french-kissing it. I thought I might cum just from her hot taste and aroma.

"It smells good back there," said Amy from the driver's seat.

"Oh, it is good," said Josie.

There was a sudden series of bumps in the road, causing me to lose my balance and fall against the seat. I looked up and saw that Amy had pulled the vehicle off the highway on to an unpaved logging road, and she gradually brought it to a halt. Amy leaned towards us between the seats, smiling sweetly, and said "Don't mind me. Just keep doing what you're doing." I told her I couldn't because of the cramped quarters. I straightened my back and knelt facing Josie across the seat, and began to slowly jack off my cock. "Take a look at that beautiful cock, Amy," said Josie, as her fingers found her clit. "Can you imagine what it tastes like?"

"Yes, I have been imagining it," said Amy. "Let me make a suggestion. Why don't you get out for a second, and I'll put the back seat down?" We agreed to do that, and we stood on the road, naked or near-naked, while Amy created a more comfortable space in the back. I took the opportunity to strip off my T-shirt. Amy spread out a sleeping bag over the flat surface in the back of the Grand Cherokee, and all three of us climbed back there. "Now, why don't we just smoke another jay?" said Amy.

"You're full of suggestions, aren't you?" said Josie with a grin, and produced another joint from her purse. We sat cross-legged in a little circle on the sleeping bag and passed around the herb, Josie and I buck naked, Amy demurely dressed in a cotton blouse and cut-off jeans. Sometimes weed has a dank, spicy taste that reminds me of pussy, and this was one of those occasions. As the joint made the rounds, I lazily stroked my cock. I could see that Josie and Amy both liked this.

Josie spoke. "Amy, take off your pants." Amy smiled and obediently unzipped her cut-offs, lifted her butt a little to scoot them down, and then pulled them off and put them to the side. She was wearing some lacy white panties. Josie took a deep toke from the joint, passed it to me, exhaled, and then said, "Look, Andre." She reached over to Amy's crotch and gradually pulled her panties aside, revealing first a glimpse of Amy's elegant bush of jet-black hair, and then her delectable pussy. "See, Andre, she's a 'natural woman' too."

I gasped aloud. I don't know what it is about seeing a woman's panties pulled to the side like that. It made Amy's pussy look so inviting. I could see that it was wet. I passed the joint to Amy, and she inhaled deeply. At the same time Josie, who was still holding Amy's panties aside with one hand, reached over with her other hand and gently probed Amy's pussy with her fingers, and then slid two of them deep inside her. Holding the smoke in her lungs, Amy smiled more broadly, and her eyes rolled up a little.

Josie pulled her fingers out, and offered them to my mouth. "What do you think?" she asked.

I sucked them greedily. "Ooh, that is good," I replied.

"You'll get more of a taste later on, I promise. But right now, you and I have some unfinished business, don't we?"

I grinned. "Yes, I believe we do."

That was some powerful weed. I was starting to feel higher than that Red-Tailed Hawk I had seen that morning. In the stillness of the mountains, every sound, in fact every sensation seemed magnified. Josie lay down on her back. My attention was riveted on her big, exciting breasts, her fingers playing restlessly upon her nipples. I was fascinated by their movement. I wanted to be those fingers. I advanced toward her across the sleeping bag and lowered my mouth to her left nipple. The nipple's rough texture against my tongue was thrilling. Then my lips and her nipple were joined by her fingers, welcome visitors. I wanted to suck them, too. But they brought something extra -- the hot, luscious, compelling taste of her pussy juice. A wave of desire swept over me. I felt an immense craving for Josie's cunt.

"Andre," I heard Josie say. I looked at her face; she smiled at me with a slightly glazed look, and whispered, "I'm so hot for you." I saw her reach down between her thighs; her hand invaded the the glistening valley of her bush, and then slowly traveled back to me. As I watched it approach, I caught a whiff of her exciting scent. I opened my mouth in anticipation.

Her taste could not have been more thrilling. It seemed terribly urgent that I get between Josie's thighs. I crawled there on my belly, placing my hands under her ass, and drew her pussy to my mouth. I heard the sounds of two feminine voices, moaning their approval. My tongue traveled everywhere, inside, outside, and then around and around as I sucked her clit. I felt her buttocks begin to contract rhythmically as her hips rocked up and down. From far away I heard Josie's voice say, "Andre.. are you ready... are you ready..." and then there was a torrent of womanly nectar splashing over my face as I lapped hungrily at her cunt.

I heard Josie speaking again. "I need you to fuck me, Andre!" Of course. Nothing could be more perfect than to fuck Josie now. I looked up and saw Amy, who had taken off her blouse and bra and was sitting there in her panties with an excited smile, pinching her own nipples. She silently mouthed the words to me, "Fuck her, Andre." I got to my knees and lifted Josie's legs up over my shoulders. I began to rub my cock head lovingly against her clit. Josie was moaning and laughing in a low, sensual voice. As if in slow motion, I pushed my cock centimeter by centimeter into Josie's exquisite cunt, until it could go no deeper. Then time seemed to stop as I began to fuck her.

Josie strained her hips upwards to meet my thrusts, while her hands roughly massaged her tits. She would stare me in the eyes for a moment with a lustful smile, and then her eyes would close and her mouth would hang open as her cunt contracted around the full length of my cock. Amy leaned slightly toward her, whispering "Yes... yes, Josie!"

Josie's voice, soft but commanding: "Amy, take off your panties." I heard the rustling sound of the panties coming off, along with the wet sounds of Josie's pussy being invaded by my cock. Amy was smiling in an otherworldly sort of way as she shed the last of her clothing. "Amy, come and sit on my face. Oh, it's gonna be good. I'm gonna eat you so good. But... but Amy... when Andre is ready to cum, I need you to move aside."

Amy obeyed without saying a word, mounting Josie's mouth with a gasp of pleasure. I watched her back arch toward me as she rode Josie's face. I listened to the music of their ecstatic cries, harmonizing with my own. As I continued to drive my cock into Josie's luscious cunt, I knew they were both cumming, but I just wanted to keep thrusting into the hot, wet, magical grip of Josie's pussy, which just kept feeling better and better, and then even better, and then I knew I was about to cum. I cried out to Josie that it was going to happen, and I saw Amy quickly rise and move to the side. "On my tits! On my face!" gasped Josie. I pulled my cock out and gave her what she wanted.

I don't know how many times I spurted onto Josie's glorious tits and her enraptured face. I felt like I had been transported to another world. I saw Amy rush to lick my cum off Josie's face and tits, and then she turned to briefly suck Josie's cunt, as Josie lay there, moaning and trembling.

After a few minutes, the world seemed to come back into focus. "Oooh, that was wonderful," I heard Josie say. I was sitting on the sleeping bag, feeling weightless, when Amy crept to my side. I felt her hands caress my face as she began to cover my brow with light, feathery kisses, and then she murmured in my ear, "You have a beautiful cock." "Mmm," I replied. The rays of the setting sun were illuminating Amy's lithe, dancer's body. Her breasts were smaller than Josie's and very white, like porcelain teacups with little hard nipples. Both the hair on her head and the hair around her pussy were shiny black and tightly curled. Then Amy brought her mouth to mine and introduced me to her silky, agile tongue, which tasted of Josie. I felt a quickening in my loins.

As Amy knelt beside me and aroused me with her kiss, her hand found my cock. Her touch was cool and refreshing, and very erotic. Her fingers were gliding all over my cock, which was now as hard as before. I leaned back on one hand while my other reached for Amy's breast and began to caress it. Her tongue intensified its dialogue of love with mine. "Amy," I whispered, "give me what you gave Josie." "All right," she whispered back.

I lay back on the sleeping bag and Amy knelt above me, but she did not lower her cunt to my face. Instead, she began to tease me, moving her hips back and forth above me. I gazed up at it with yearning. Her pussy hair did not spill onto her thighs like Josie's did, but framed her labia neatly. Her labia were plump and very dark, in contrast to her white thighs. "Do you like my pussy?" she asked enticingly. "Yes," I gasped. "Please let me eat it" "Maybe I will," said Amy sweetly, and started fondling her clit. Her fingers dipped inside herself and then dangled in front of my nose, further arousing me with her sweet scent. I strained my neck upwards, reaching for her, but she evaded my mouth, smiling wickedly down at me. "I feel like being a wild woman, Andre," she cooed. A drop of juice fell from her cunt -- I tried to catch it with my tongue, but it hit my cheek. "Do you want me to be a wild woman?" "Please," I panted, "sit on my face." Amy swayed her hips from side to side. "Do you really want to eat my wild pussy?" she asked.

Then suddenly, something divine was happening to my cock; I realized it was Josie's mouth engulfing it. I could glimpse her head through Amy's legs, her soft brown hair brushing my belly. I cried out in pleasure, "Yes, Josie, that's good, that's so good," but then it stopped. I groaned in frustration. But a moment later I felt something else that was like a bolt from heaven -- Josie was lowering her pussy down upon my cock. She flexed her hips, working my cock gradually inside her. Then she began to fuck me slowly and powerfully as her hands reached forward and captured Amy's tits from behind.

"Mmmm," said Amy, closing her eyes. I was seizing Amy's hips and trying to pull them toward me, but she was still resisting me. Then slowly, tantalizingly, Amy's pussy descended to my face.

Amy was so wet. I was greedily licking up her juices and lashing her clit with my tongue. She urged me on, moaning "I love the way you're eating my wild cunt." I became aware of my hips moving to meet Josie's. Amy now was emitting little moans of sinful pleasure in a rhythm, like a song, and then she interrupted her song to demand, "Please, Andre, I need your cock inside me! Now!" How could I refuse?

There was a shifting of bodies in the back of the Grand Cherokee. I sat on the sleeping bag with my back leaned against the driver's seat and beckoned to Amy, who readily understood my intention, but before she mounted me, she lowered her head to devour my cock, making a fierce, hungry sound. Then she rose and straddled my lap. She guided my cock all the way into her tight, velvety cunt and we embraced, kissing passionately as our hips moved in unison. Josie knelt next to us, observing our motions with intense interest while her hands explored her pussy. I held Amy's ass in my hands and moved it up and down, as she writhed her hips provocatively and milked my cock with her cunt. Amy's whole body flexed against mine as we fucked with building intensity. Then Josie leaned close, offering her pussy juice-coated fingers to Amy's mouth. "Oh!" Amy cried. "Give me more!"