All Night Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda reached for her clothes rubbing her wrists where the cuffs had chafed.

He snatched them away and collected mine as well. "You won't be needing these," he said mildly with a knowing smile. We looked at each other.

He escorted us to our car using his free hand to feel our breasts and butts. He guided us to the passenger's side. His cock still hung outside his jeans. No cars came down the highway. It was dark and silent as he said, "Bend over against the car." He made sure we obeyed by pushing the muzzle of the gun against us. We bent. Was he going to kill us now?

I felt his cock against my pussy. In it slid. He fucked me for a minute or so, then did the same to Brenda.

I don't know if he came again in her, but he suddenly pulled out. "Bye girls," he said as he backed away.

"Can we have our clothes back now," Brenda asked plaintively.

"Na, honey, you won't be needing them. My buddies just up the road would just have to take them off again. Bye." He waved.

With a wild, frightened look Brenda started the car and spun our wheels leaving the house of horrors. From concealment among the trees and rocks alongside the road, a number of motorcycles roared deafeningly to life and pulled in formation alongside us.

"Right this way," the one on the bike closest to Brenda yelled and gestured up the road.

12