All Of It Started From Here

Story Info
A girl and her man muse about things to come.
1.2k words
3.79
24.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note - this story is not for everyone - if you don't like the idea of a wife cheating on her husband or a similar scenario - this story isn't for you. There's a bit of sex here, but this story is more so building up, the starting point, for stories to come. Cheers.

It was the next morning, not that there were any regrets. They'd fucked a thousand times before, but this time, well, this time was different. Things had been kicked up a notch.

Seemingly, in relatinoships, there's always this comfort level with sex. The couple fucks for the first few times and then finds a rhythm or even a set pattern of what to do, where to put it, how to use it and when to do certain things.

That's fine; it's excellent to know one's partner sexually. But this becomes routine and routine breeds the fear of trying and exploring new options... new pleasurable options.

Last night was different. For both him and her (or her and him, for the feminists in the crowd). They're an active couple, usually a fuck a day - they're still engaged, afterall. They have a routine: he'll kiss her neck and if he gets the green light, he kisses his way down her neckline, and then lifts up her shirt and kisses her belly, past the navel and then he tugs at her pants or skirt (depending on what she is wearing) and kisses the tops of her trimmed pubes.

There are days when she wants him to jab her with his tongue and have him flick her to bliss and others times where she just has him finger her to a quick orgasm or two (to get the juices really going). From there, it's a quick run upstairs to their bedroom where she stradles his hard, 6" cock (it's not the biggest tool in the tool box but he knows how to use it and it gets the job done for her - most days). She loves riding him, controlling how much is in her, she loves her hands on his muscular shoulders and being able to feed him her nice 36C tits - he loves her ass in his hands (or even sneaking a finger in the backdoor which has surprised her on more than one occasion), looking up at her cute face and seeing it contort when he teases her or slams home his prick.

He'll last until she's had at least one orgasm - he's hell bent, though, on giving her mutliple orgasms. She doesn't complain.

But like I said, last night was different.

Last night, while she was riding him...

"I love the way your lips are pursed." he said, slowly trying to get to the main topic on his agenda.

She purred, "oh yeah, babe" she said, her eyes rolled back in her head, "why's that?"

He hesitated, but played it off like he was holding back his orgasm. "Because it looks like your mouth wants to suck a cock right now."

He eyes opened and soon found his, staring at each other - their rhythmical humping continued.

"Oh yeah, you want me to suck your cock after it's been in my pussy?"

"That'd be great - but I bet you just want another cock in front of your lips so you could suck it."

She licked her lips and moaned a little.

"You'd like that," he continued, "wouldn't you? You'd like to be riding my prick while there is another cock for you to suck. Admit it." He said his last two words with a powerful thrust of his cock into her cunt.

"Yes," she softly said. "YES," she said louder. A quick orgasm over took her.

He reached his hand up to her brown hair and tugged on it, firmly but still gently. "He'd probably have a big urgency, if he saw us fucking, to come. He's probably tug your hair, like this, and say 'bitch take this cock'."

On one hand she was offended, she hated the word 'bitch' and being called one. But this turned her on and he could see it. He saw her lips part and her tongue dart out - as if she was imagining sucking a cock.

He spanked her, borderline hard. "You like it rough, don't you, bitch? You love having two cocks in, huh? You greedy, sexy whore."

"Fuck me." She said matter of factly.

He did. He fucked her hard. He kept talking dirty, too. This was all new to both of them. And she shuddered to a quick orgasm.

They pretended that the mysterious cock was about to explode on her face. He started cumming. She felt this and came hard, too.

Last night was different. It coupled the new ideas of multiple cocks for her, but as well him being open to the idea of her being with other men. Some may say cheating, but is it cheating if she's being honest about it and he doesn't mind?

The next morning, he drove down and got her her usual Latte and Scone - he got a Coffee.

She slowly woke up, in her Queen Sized bed and thought about the previous night. She hugged herself. She wasn't sure what to think. Other than that the thought of a sucking a cock and getting fucked at the same time turned her on.

She'd been with other guys in the past but when they'd hurt her (emotionally) she'd get over it and forget about it. But this thought of new cocks, how big they were, skin color, size, shape and even what their balls looked like - all crossed her mind. She was open to the idea, she admitted to herself.

Over coffee, they both we're a little anxious.

"So, how was last night for you? Two men and all." He finally mustered.

"It sure was a surprise," she said with a wink that melted his tension.

"Is that your first time sucking a cock other than mine since we've been together," he quipped.

She could tell that he wanted to hear more about the scenario. She didn't want to talk the logistics of it - she figured she'd hear more in bed about what the 'guidlines' were if , in fact, there were any.

"Sometimes, at work, the Doctors get a little stressed out." She started.

He perked up, he knew this would get good.

"Sometimes they need a little release of all that stress, hunny. I hope you understand."

He thought before he spoke. "It's your body, babe; you've got to do what you've got to do... but how do you relieve their stress?" He prodded.

"Well somtimes it's a quick fuck in a supply closet or a blow-job in their office."

"You like all their cocks?" He put his hand on her thigh.

"Well, I only do it for the ones I know about or have heard good things from others."

He started to finger her, working his way around her cotten panties and finding her clit.

"Sometimes they're big, sometimes they're not as big as I've heard. But I have cravings and you're not always around."

"I understand, hunny." He said as he slowly built her to her zenith and then quickly took his fingers away, licking them and then going back to his coffee.

She stared in amazement.

"Well, I've got to get to work, babe. Who knows who'll need me or of what ass-istance I can be of."

To be continued....