All of the Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"Oh God Tommy, don't ever stop loving me," She groaned. Tom knew he meant with his mouth, but he still answered "Never". He wanted to be there when the sun came up and for the rest of the week until he had to go back home. Before he left, he would make it clear to her what he wanted from her.

"Fuck me, Tommy," She groaned again. "Fuck me hard, fuck me for all those years we were apart and you couldn't have me, just fuck me like your whore!" She groaned as she got on all fours. Nancie could make a holy man horny and as he drove into her wet pussy, he wanted to make her scream. With continuous, powerful strokes, he succeeded.

"That was wonderful," Nancie said, her eyes moist. Then she panicked. "Oh God Tommy, we didn't use protection, I never needed it with Cullen because he said he couldn't ..." Her hand flew to her face. "I know that you don't want kids and ..."

"Who said I don't want kids?"

"You did -- it's what broke us up."

"That was nearly 12 years ago, sweetheart," He smiled as he leaned over and kissed her.

She cocked her head and looked at him. "Huh. So, what happened?"

"I grew up."

Nancie smiled and nodded as she pushed him on his back. It was almost dawn before he left and he was walking bow-legged when he got into his Corvette.

At the end of the week, Tom had gone back to his home to let his landlords know he was moving and to begin arranging the move. A large diamond glittered on Nancie's finger. There might be some gossip and some words about it being too soon and Nancie didn't care. When it was right, it was right -- and Tom was right. They both knew it and so did their delighted parents.

Nancie decided to put a final demon to rest. She went to visit Ashleigh after meeting with her lawyer. "I'm not sure why you did it, but thank you for telling me about Cullen. I would never have found Tom again if you hadn't clued me in to what your brother was up to, although I'm not sure why you did. I've always thought you didn't like me?"

Ashleigh laughed, her accent was a bit lighter than her older brother's as she had been here longer. "I did it because he's a no-account rapscallion with more dick than brains," She smiled. "I had thought he was long-divorced from Brigid, imagine my surprise when I got a Christmas card from her and the children this year -- a niece and a nephew I didn't even know I had!"

Nancie was stunned, was there no end to Cullen's selfishness?

"As to not likin' you -- well, you're a daft girl," Ashleigh smiled. "I think you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and it's one of the reasons I hired you instead of all those other troubleshooters that were available." To Nancie's surprise, the woman she had long thought of as her sister-in-law kissed her on the lips before walking away with a sexy little wiggle.

She smiled as she thought of her fiancé and wondered if the spirit of adventure was still strong in him? She hoped so -- now that Ashleigh had made her little revelation, old desires were stirring in her loins. A night spent in bed with Ashleigh and her Tom would make for quite an engagement present for her man.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12