All Of Them?

Story Info
Sex was nothing but trouble.
6.2k words
3.79
94.1k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers

Dale stood there in the dark, watching. The inside light came on in the car, he saw the flash of familiar bare breasts, then the figure behind the steering wheel leaned forward and blocked his view.

Dale was supposed to be in Seattle, that was what he had told his wife Sharon anyway. That had changed when he found the note in her purse.

Sharon was in the tub when he sneaked over and snooped. There had just been too many suspicious things lately.

"Doug", along with a phone number? Just who in the hell was Doug?

Coming home from work to find just three bottles of his favorite brew in the fridge was just one thing.

There had been four when he left for work, he was positive of that since he had counted.

Sharon wouldn't even touch a beer, that he knew for sure. She was only 93 pounds, one beer would make her sick as a Dog.

So who had drank the beer?

Then the phone calls? Several times no one answered if he picked up. Sharon always whispered something and quickly hung up, so someone was calling.

"Salesman" was all she said when he asked.

It was just something, Dale was not even sure, he could not quite put his finger on it.

The sex was normal, normal for them anyway since Sharon was one crazy hot woman in bed. He had known a few before, not very many. The other girls sometimes allowed sex, and just sort of laid there?

Not Sharon. She went for it, grabbing and tugging, leaning down and licking his erection. That was part of why Dale married her.

Plus she did not even own a pair of panties, her Mother, Hazel, pounded it into her that those caused diseases.

Dale found that out on their 3rd date when she allowed his hands to reach all the way. One touch and Sharon lost control, her legs opened up and in no time she was pulling his pants open.

They didn't have full sex, but they came damned close to it.

Sharon's Mother had sniffed at the idea when they told her they wanted to get married.

She didn't appear to like Dale all that much, but she still never minded displaying her own lack of panties when she lifted her legs to get off the couch.

That woman always took her sweet time doing that, too, so Dale was very familiar with the fact that her snatch was covered with a lot of curly jet black hair.

It was almost funny, Dale had seen her Mom's hairy pussy at least a dozen times before he even saw Sharon's.

But she still acted like she didn't think Dale was good enough.

Being from a family of poor dirt farmers was a drawback in the early 60's. All of the popular boys had Fathers that worked in the mill, good paying union jobs.

Dale managed to get one of those jobs himself, that seemed to make things better. Much to the chagrin of his Parents, who had plans for him to take over and run the farm.

One night a week or so before the wedding, Dale had been over at Sharon's house. He drank a few of her Dad's beers, then they told him to spend the night because they didn't want him driving.

That evening he was headed down the hall to the back bedroom, no way would they allow Dale to sleep in Sharon's room until they were married.

As he passed the bathroom, he saw the door was wide open. Hazel stood there in front of the mirror, stark naked. Her big tits hung down almost to her navel, nipples black as coal.

Dale looked and froze for a moment, she turned to look at him and smiled.

"Sleep tight, honey." She told him, lifting one foot up onto the toilet seat and using a towel to dab at her hairy pussy. Her other hand dropped down, tugged one pussy lip aside to wipe at her pinkness with the towel.

She was smiling, that was totally blatant. Dale was standing right there, not four feet away

Dale tried to not look, he really did. But no way could he not do that and the women did not appear to mind at all.

"I..uhh..thank you. Good night." Dale stammered, finally going on down the hall.

He was barely in bed when she came in, she had on a robe but it was wide open in the front.

"Let me tuck you in, honey." And she proceeded to poke at the covers, managing to feel his cock several times in the process. By then it was hard as a rock, even though that really embarrassed Dale.

Hazel was breathing very heavily the whole time.

That was all strange as hell, normally the woman was on the curt side with him, then she did things like that?

+++

Dale knew for sure now, he had followed them as they pulled down into the dark back section at the hospital. There was just one street light back there, it was a favorite local make out spot.

He had also been in the bar, way in the back. Sharon and one of her girl friends named Margaret sat at a table right up front as Doug Miller played with his band.

During their breaks, Doug came down and sat with them. Bobby Smith also sat there but it was clear he had designs on Margaret.

Nothing happened in the bar. It wasn't until they left, Sharon waited around outside until Doug came out, then they went over and got into a giant yellow 1961 Ford Galaxy. It was brand new, Dale had not seen it before.

Dale followed, why they never noticed his own 1956 Chevy he didn't know. Perhaps just not expecting that since he was supposed to be in Seattle?

Dale parked in the upper lot as the two of them pulled down in to the lower area. He got out, reaching for his hammer he kept under the front seat.

Dale watched as the man in the passenger seat began to lick Sharon's big breasts.

Fucking Doug Miller, just a guy who played in a local band and also worked at the mill.

Now he was playing with Dale's wife, Sharon.

The hammer in Dale's hand made short work of the side window, it went into a million pieces. Sharon let out a shriek, Doug turned and opened the door to get out.

As Doug's head came around to the left and he leaned forward to stand up, Dale's fist connected with a dandy upper cut.

Doug did manage to recover enough to throw a couple of half hearted swings but Dale's right cross ended any more of that.

Then he realized Sharon was screaming.

Her door opened and she ran as Dale went around the hood to her side. Doug had managed to get her dress completely off, the last thing Dale saw was her bare behind as she ran up the side trail towards the upper parking lot.

Then he heard Doug moan, and looked back. He was beginning to get up so Dale walked over and clipped him behind the ear.

That made the asshole nice and quiet. He was on the ground, leaned back against the side of the seat, the door open.

So tempting, his legs were open, so Dale gave him one final kick in the nuts.

It would be awhile before the guy messed with anyone else's wife.

By then Dale had no idea where Sharon was, but picking up her dress from the back seat, he knew she was naked.

He laughed nearly all the way home. How she sorted that situation out he didn't know.

+++

Two days later, someone knocked on his door. Opening it, there stood Hazel.

"What do you want?" Dale demanded. He was still pissed off at the entire situation, he had heard not one word from Sharon or anyone else for that matter.

"We need to talk, honey. Sharon loves you, you know."

"Some love, she was out fucking Doug Miller!"

"Honey, that is nothing, it was just sex. People have sex all the time, it doesn't mean anything at all. You are the one she loves."

Dale turned and walked back to his chair, Hazel came right in and sat down across from him. Like always, her legs splayed carelessly, no panties of course, there never were.

"Look, Hazel. I will not stand for Sharon cheating on me, I just won't!" Dale told her.

"Please don't be like that. She was just curious, she only had one man and that is you. I told her there is nothing wrong with experiencing life and all of the fun there is to have."

Dale stared at her, this shit he could not believe.

Then it got even worse.

"That is why I am here, Sharon's Father and I talked. I came over to have sex with you, teach you that it is all just good fun and no harm done."

"What?"

"Our family is very open, you do know her Father used his finger to break Sharon in for you? He didn't want her to feel any pain when the two of you made love the first time."

Dale felt a cold chill pour over himself.

"I...good God!" He managed.

"So what do you say?" Hazel stood up.

"Get...out!" Dale told her. The tone was enough that a trace of fear crossed her face.

Dale walked to the door and held it open.

"You are making a mistake." Hazel told him.

"No! I'm not!" Was the last thing he said to her.

+++

By Monday morning Dale no longer had a job, the mill did not tolerate men who did not come to work and didn't bother to call and explain.

He also didn't give a shit.

Everything he owned fit into the trunk of his Chevy, Dale was carrying out the last suitcase when he looked up and saw that big yellow 1961 Galaxy coming down the street.

Doug Miller piled out, along with Bobby and two of the other band members Dale didn't know.

"What do you want, Miller?" Dale asked, tossing the suitcase into the truck and closing it.

"Piece of your ass, prick. You busted my fucking window, that cost me $60.00. I am going to take it out of your hide!" He swung a wild hay maker which Dale easily avoided.

Dale stepped back and brought his arms up, but Bobby grabbed and held him and one of the other two also latched on.

Miller then came at him throwing punches but Dale managed to move around enough that all he felt were some bumps.

Bobby was trying to hold him but he was 40 pounds lighter, when he shifted to keep his balance Dale rapped him in the balls with his knuckles.

Bobby went down and Dale's hands were free because the other guy stepped back at the same time.

Doug threw another big roundhouse which went right over Dale's head, and Dale's fist landed dead square on his nose.

For the second time the guy was on his ass, so Dale kicked him right in the balls again.

Bobby was getting up but a toe to his teeth stopped that.

Dale looked over at the other two.

"Next?" He grinned, stepping their way.

Both of them took off running, Dale tipped his head back and laughed at that.

He went and reached underneath his car seat, pulled out the hammer. Walking over to the Galaxy, he took out the brand new driver's side window, then for good measure took out the front window also.

Walking back to his car, he started the engine and drove off down the street.

For several hours, Dale half expected a cop to pull him over but none did.

Once far out of town, he set the speed at a steady 60 miles per hour, the sweet engine in his Chevy humming away, the two four barrel carbs doing their job.

The 302 cubic inch engine he had purchased from the factory had lots of power, the twin barb intake and set of Jardine headers gave her a sweet sound. The big 4 inch bore size combined with the 283 crankshaft caused the engine to be a little bit soft and lope a some right off the line, but around 2000 RPM it slammed him right back into the seat.

The camshaft he had made by the old man who ran the saw shop outside of the small town, that had cost him $100.00. The price was outrageous but the old man knew his stuff, and had set up his single lobe grinding machine to laboriously make the part.

"Ya got maybe 290-300 ponies there now, so ya be careful, OK?" The old man told him with a grin. He was missing all of his front teeth and at first glance one would think he was dumb. But Dale knew about the trophies stacked in the back room, hundreds of them.

Dale had just signed over his last paycheck, it was $100.36, close enough. It took him three hours to get the new cam in and adjusted. One he fired the engine and ran it in, he then went in and packed.

That was when Doug and his cronies had shown up.

Dale's mind drifted to Sharon and what she was like as he drove. He was going to miss that, but no way could he stand for the cheating.

And that Mother of hers?

Good God!

+++

It was 12 hours later when Dale drove down Virginia street in Reno. How he had ended up there, he did not have a clue.

The place was just on the other end of the highway he had headed down, with zero plans.

In his pocket was the last $300.00 he had in the world. Back home, at the big 12' X 60' mobile home Sharon and he had bought were a stack of unpaid bills.

He had even left the door standing open. He knew he was not going back, ever.

Tired, he drove on out of town, spotted a motel and rented a room. It was dark when he woke up, he had no idea of what time it was.

Down at the office, he asked the older man about a place to eat, the guy mentioned a cafe two blocks away. The Dale asked what time it was, got a blank look.

"Hell, this is Reno, son. Ain't no clocks here." The man cackled.

Dale laughed with the man, that suited him just fine.

+++

The scrambled Eggs and toast were good, the waitress bubbly and cute. She kept his Coffee cup full the whole time.

"Hey, any work around here?" He asked her as he was paying the bill.

"Not much unless you try the casinos." She said, looking him up and down.

"You aren't from around here, are you?" She asked.

"No. I am from Oregon, down by the coast."

"Really? I always wanted to visit Oregon, I hear it's really green there."

"Yea, because it almost never stops raining." Dale laughed.

"Hey." She said as he turned to leave.

"Yes?"

"You are running, aren't you?"

"Not really, well. Yes. My wife and I broke up, I am just looking for a new life."

"I get off in an hour." She grinned.

Dale looked at her. She was cute, red hair back in a bun, not a bad figure and about his age.

"OK." He said.

"OK, then." She answered with a huge smile.

+++

"Neat car." She told him as she hopped in.

"Thanks, my name is Dale." He held out his hand.

"Patty." She smiled. Her hand was soft as butter.

"So where would you like to go?" He asked her.

"Anyplace that isn't boring, but to my place first so I can change clothes."

Dale followed her instructions, soon they pulled up in front of a rather shabby duplex.

"It isn't much but it's cheap and the roof doesn't leak." Patty laughed.

"Come on in." She told him as she got out.

Dale sat on the only place to sit, a long couch. On the other side of the room was a bed, there was one door he assumed was the bathroom. On the counter was a hot plate, next to the counter was the smallest fridge he had ever seen, it was little more than a low box with a door.

"My room mate is a dancer, she does pretty well but she is saving up for college so we share. I'm too fat to be a dancer." She laughed.

Dale looked. Patty wasn't fat at all, she just appeared to be on the soft side.

"Don't look, OK?" She told him, then she tugged off her waitress uniform. Dale looked, she had on a white bra and simple white panties.

"You are looking." She accused.

"Of course." He told her.

She just laughed.

"I am going to take a quick shower, I bet I smell like hamburgers." She laughed again. Then off came her bra, she leaned over and stripped her panties down and went through the one door.

That was interesting, it was clear she was not bashful at all. But then between his estranged wife and her Mother, he hadn't seen much of bashful anybody lately.

In less than five minutes, Patty came back through the door, she was wet and carrying a towel. Dale watched as she dried herself off, she kept her back to him most of the time.

Then she pulled out a white halter top, slipped that on. It was a little strange to watch her adjust the top, her red haired covered bush naked.

Dale felt his body begin to react, Patty noticed.

"You OK? I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, but we only have this one room so there is no place to go." She smiled.

"I'm fine." Dale forced a deep breath. This woman was pretty, especially with her hair down, and she was so relaxed about her body it was almost like this was normal?

Maybe it was for her.

Their date consisted of driving around looking at everything, Patty pointed out all of the sights. She had an excited sound in her voice the whole time.

With all of the fancy lights and people, Dale found it all exciting too. Much more interesting than grass and trees and livestock like back home.

Dale found a tavern and pulled in, they shared two beers, splitting them.

Later, he drove back to her little duplex.

"My roommate gets home before long, so we can't..." She smiled at him.

"That's OK." He told her, Dale actually hadn't even expected for there to be sex, after all, he had barely met her perhaps 3 or 4 hours earlier.

"Oh, to hell with it! Come on!" She grabbed his hand and actually dragged him inside the room.

Sex with Patty was fine, her body was soft just like he figured. She was much larger that Sharon which felt really strange at first.

It was good, he delighted in her freckle covered breasts, smallish but with nipples so pink they were nearly transparent.

It was nearly an hour later when Dale dozed off, and minutes later when he woke up to a sound.

"What in the hell is this?" A young woman stood there. She was heavily made up, some kind of sparkle stuff around her eyes.

"Carmen, this is Dale. I'm sorry, I know we agreed to not have guys here, but I...."

"Got horny huh?" Carmen laughed, then she went over and sat on the couch.

"I see you are on your own side, I hope there is no wet spot on my side." She added.

Dale was looking back and forth between the two of them.

"Carmen and I? We sleep together, but we aren't...." Patty said.

"I see. I had better leave, then." Dale rolled over, making sure the covers were over his groin.

His pants and shirt were on the back of couch and he was sitting on the bed.

Carmen was sitting on the couch and Carmen didn't move.

"He is kind of cute, isn't he?" She said with a grin, catching his discomfort.

"Yea, and pretty good, too!" Patty added with a snicker.

"Well, Dale, are you going to get up so I can go to bed, or are you just going to sit there?" Carmen asked.

"I...uhh...?" Dale did not know what to do.

"I have seen dicks before, honey." She laughed.

That did it, if she didn't care, Dale sure as hell didn't. He pulled the covers back and stood up.

"Damn! No wonder, Patty. What is that, six inches just hanging there?" Carmen snorted.

"Yea, and it grows, too!" Patty told her. They both roared at that as Dale's face flamed.

He jerked on his briefs and pants as quickly as he could. Carmen got up and went to the other side of the bed, looked back at him.

She shrugged off her blouse and stripped down the slacks she had on, then climbed into the bed after first feeling the sheets.

No underwear? It appeared to be a common scenario with women.

"Good. Keep your wet spots on your side, OK? We only have one change of sheets." She slid into bed and pulled the covers up.

The few seconds she was nude explained to Dale why she was a show girl. Her body was sleek and muscular.

This was also an experience he had never really run into. The only female he had ever seen before with no modesty at all was his estranged wife's Mother, even Sharon had been somewhat coy in public.

"We have to go, Carmen needs to sleep. She has a set in just six hours." Patty told him as she tugged on her own clothing.

"OK. I have a room at a motel." Dale told her.

"Cool. Usually I just sleep here too but with you here...?"

Dale knew he could have simply left so it meant Patty wanted to be with him.

He rather liked that.

+++

A week went by, Dale saw Patty every single day, twice Carmen came in and they got kicked out. They had sex at every available opportunity, twice in the back seat of his car.

By then Dale's $300.00 was down to close to zero.

He had found a little hamburger stand that sold some cheap burgers, they were just meat and bread with a dab of mayo but it was food. His car was down to 1/4 tank, also.

magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers
12