All Of Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

He knew he had to find work.

Then Carmen came in and he mentioned that.

"They need a grip at the lounge." She told him.

"What in the hell is a grip?" He asked.

"Someone who moves the sets around, helps the girls change fast, carries stuff. Pretty much whatever needs to be done." She said.

"I could do that."

"Anybody can do that, I will see what I can do."

The very next day Dale found himself back stage in the middle of a show. The stage manager's name was Barry, he was a big hairy man, a bit rotund.

"I told Barry that you are queer." Carmen whispered to him.

"What? Why?" Dale asked.

"If you weren't, he wouldn't hire you. Because of the girls." She laughed.

"I'm not...?"

"I know, but just go with it, OK? You don't have to do anything, just remember to not pay any attention to the girls, got it?"

That was not the easiest thing Dale ever did in his life. The showgirls paid him almost no attention at all, backstage many of them were naked more often than not and all of them were beautiful.

There was also an older woman that worked with the girls, she was a former dancer herself. He name was Margerite, and she insisted on being called that. For an older woman she was stacked and in very good shape.

She did watch Dale carefully, he made it a point to keep a perfectly straight face and pretend to not even see all of the bare breasts and hairless pussies. After a short while, the woman appeared to be satisfied.

Dale even got used to seeing women do things that he never even dreamed they would do, like sit there and insert a tampon right in front of him.

It was obvious he was only part of the furniture.

Dale also assumed that Barry would be a problem, but as it turned out he had a boy friend so that was no problem at all.

The few times Dale did develop an erection, he always managed to find a piece of the set to do something with so he could hide until he could will it down.

Not an easy thing, that, with all of the beautiful female flesh everywhere.

And he took all of that energy out on Patty, who was extremely willing to help out.

Then one day the two women suggested he move in with them, the motel room cost was eating up his money.

So he did.

The only problem was that when Carmen was home, so was Dale, except on the days when he was off and a different grip was at the show lounge.

The other guy's name was Terry, and he most clearly was Gay. Dale did his best to ignore the man.

Patty and Dale made the most of those three days each week, the other four Dale was at work. His car came in handy more than once.

Sleeping was in shifts, Dale even went shopping and bought several sets of new sheets.

Everything went along just fine for awhile, until one morning after Patty left for her job, Carmen came out of the shower and was drying off.

By then Dale had seen her naked both at work and at home so many times it didn't even matter.

"Hey Dale. Want to give me a quick hand?" She asked.

"Sure, what?"

"Lick my pussy, I am so damned horny I can't see straight and I don't want to just fap."

"What about Patty?" Dale asked.

"Patty won't give a shit." Carmen stretched her arms over her head, which made her appear even more naked if that is possible.

So Dale complied, Carmen had her knees pulled up and as open as she could get them. She reached several crazy climaxes, thrashing her head back and forth.

In the process, Dale got a massive erection himself, of course he did.

"Oh, you poor dear. Let me help you, OK?" Carmen undid his jeans and got on her knees. The moment Dale felt her mouth engulf him, he knew he was in for something special.

Patty always held his shaft and moved her mouth forward and back, Carmen engulfed him and somehow his cock went right down her throat.

Somewhere in there it all changed and went out of control, Dale was on top of her and his cock inside of Carmen. Her vaginal muscles were under her complete control, she squeezed and milked him until there was no way to hold back.

That was the craziest and most powerful orgasm he had ever had in his life!

Later, they lay there soaked in sweat.

"That wasn't a very good idea, we better not tell Patty, OK?" Carmen said.

"I thought you said she wouldn't care?" Dale asked.

"Maybe about the oral part, but actual fucking? I don't think she will like that." Carmen told him.

"Great. Just great." Dale muttered.

"Dale, you are one hell of a good lay and I liked that. Things just got out of hand here, we don't need to make any big deal out of it."

Of course, that was very close to the exact same situation Dale had left back home. He could not stand for the idea of his wife fucking around with someone else, and now here he was doing the same thing to Patty?

But, they were not married, or even committed. He had never told Patty he loved her, nor had she said anything.

It was all just...assumed?

+++

"Carmen and I, we..we made love." Dale told Patty as soon as she got home from her shift at the cafe.

"What? Why?" She looked at him in shock.

"It was..we didn't mean..hell, I don't even know why."

"Damn you, aren't I good enough for you? I gave you everything, I loved you!" Her eyes filled with tears.

"Patty, you never told me? We didn't...?"

"Did I have to? I fucked you, I fucked you every time you wanted me, I thought you wanted me."

"I do want you." Dale told her.

"Get out. Get the fuck out!" She screamed.

+++

Back living in a motel room, Dale was beginning to think he didn't understand women at all.

At the club, Barry called him into the office and fired him.

"Why?" Dale asked.

"Can't have no liars working here. Matter of time before you start in fucking with the girls and that is just trouble we got no time for."

"I didn't....." Dale started to protest.

"Yes, you did." Barry crossed his arms over his huge chest. There was no point in arguing.

Patty appeared to have a vengeful streak, Dale knew that Carmen never said anything.

Things were better this time, Dale had close to $2000.00 saved up, but that would not last long unless he found work.

It didn't take Dale very long to find out that the word was out, Reno is a very small town.

After applying in every club that had shows and getting a flat "No!" from every one of them, Dale realized it was probably time to move on.

Patty refused all of his attempts to see her, and she had moved out of the duplex she had shared. Now he had no idea at all where she was, because she had quit her job at the cafe also.

How in the hell was it that a simple thing like sex could cause so damn much trouble?

Dale found himself beginning to rethink the situation he had been in with Sharon. That was probably over though. Still, he had had quite enough of wild city life, it was time to go back to the family farm and try to make amends.

The drive back to the Oregon coast took just over 14 hours, he would have made better time but one flat tire held him up.

No way was he ever going to go back to work in that mill, so instead he drove out to the old ranch to see his folks.

They were a little bit cold to him at first, after all, it had now been over a year and he had made no effort at all to contact them.

Of course, his flat refusal to take over the farm and all of the work there had been a major disappointment in their lives.

Back in the room Dale had spent his entire young life in, it only took a few days for him to fall into the swing of things.

He had been home for barely a month when he looked up to see a minivan coming up the long driveway.

As it got closer, he realized that it was Sharon behind the wheel.

She looked very good when she got out, clearly she had spent some time fixing herself up.

"Hello, Dale." She said as she walked up to him.

They hugged in a stilted manner, then she stepped back.

"I came to talk to you. We are still married, so we need to deal with that, OK?"

"OK. Let's go inside and talk." Dale made some Coffee and they sat and chatted.

"You sure messed up Doug, I didn't know you were so tough." She told him at one point.

"I'm not so tough, they just weren't very tough either." Dale laughed.

"Well there sure were a lot of stories going around."

"I can just imagine."

"Lots about me, too. But honey, Doug and I never did do it."

"You didn't?"

"No, you got in the way of that."

"But you would have, right?"

"Yes." She said in a tiny voice, looking down.

"Why?" Dale asked.

"My Mom. You know how she is? She told me if I didn't go find out what men were like then my life would be miserable. She finally convinced me to try it."

"You fell for that?"

"Yes, I did. I thought you would never know, and then Mom would get off my case about it. She hates you, you know."

Dale told her about the night she came into his room.

"That I didn't know about, I do know she...does things a lot."

"You mean like flash men?"

"Yes, Of course I know about that."

"Things sure got messed up, didn't they? It is you I love, I wish we could go back and just start all over." Tears welled up in her eyes.

"That night? Where did you go? I had your dress." Dale stifled a giggle at the memory of her bare behind vanishing down the trail.

"I found a clothesline and swiped a shirt, then I walked over the Margaret's house. She and Bobby were doing it on the couch, but she let me in. Then Bobby tried to..you know, so I slapped him."

"I guess I am sorry I did that to you."

"Is there anything else you want to know about? I will tell you anything." Sharon said.

"Your Mother told me that your Father used his finger to...you know?"

"Yes, he did. He told me it was for my own good. My family is pretty fucked up, I think. Mom and Dad have been...swingers...all the time I was growing up. Usually they made me stay in my room, but one night when I was about 15 they had some man over and while they were sleeping he came into my room. I hit him and yelled, so Mom and Dad didn't have anyone over after that. Instead they left me home alone and went out."

"Jesus." Dale muttered, shaking his head.

"Well? Can we fix it? I know I don't want to be like that." Sharon looked up at Dale.

"I had a..in Reno..there was a girl?" Dale felt he had to tell her about that.

"I don't care." She said.

"How about you? Did you date...while I was gone."

"Yes." Sharon looked down again.

"Who? Not that Doug asshole?"

"No, he wouldn't come near me, and I wouldn't have let him anyway."

"Who, then?"

"His name is Chuck Parker. He told me he wants to marry me. I even thought about it, he is nice to me but.."

"But, what?"

"All I could think about was you when he..."

"You slept with him then?"

"Yes. But he..I don't know. It was like I almost wish he hadn't afterwards?" She told him.

"Sex sure fucks up people's lives, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but if it is just between us from now on? If we promise?"

"Maybe. How about we start seeing each other and see what happens?" Dale asked.

"Where are your folks?" Sharon asked.

"They are on the South side, checking on their Sheep."

"They won't be back for a couple of hours then?"

"Nope."

Dale grinned at her, Sharon grinned right back.

"Barn? In the haymow?" He suggested. That was the spot where they had consumated their marriage, actually quite a few days early.

Her Father had eased things for him, Dale had wondered about that because there was no blood. Now he knew the truth.

Sharon got that familiar wild look in her eyes that Dale had seen before and loved. Then she jumped up and took off running.

They surprised a 3 month old calf when they burst in, it's tail went up and it took off, kicking it's heels up heading for it's Mother at a dead run.

They both giggled at that, it was so cute.

Dale placed his hand right on Sharon's butt as he boosted her up the ladder. By the time he got all the way up there himself she had tossed her clothing down on the hay, and she was naked.

Like always, there were no under garments.

Dale only thought about that for a few seconds. Then he was far too busy to be concerned.

Sex. Nothing but trouble? Her Mother and Father were still in the picture, of course. Swingers, for God's sakes?

Some past, some incidents? A sort of boyfriend still around?

Some other guy had his hands on these breasts, been inside of her? Dale stroked her breasts, getting a soft purr from her as a reward.

As far as he was concerned, these now belonged to him, and only him.

That other stuff no longer mattered.

The man might take offense at Dale taking his wife back. Perhaps, perhaps not.

With her upbringing, could Sharon even stay faithful? Hell, he could ask himself the same question.

Dale knew he now had a different attitude about sex. He also knew that they would have a lot to deal with in their lives, if they were going to get along and be happy.

He would just deal with that as it came.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12