All of Us

Story Info
Our vacation.
1.4k words
4.29
24.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayte
kayte
8 Followers

It was morning. We had eaten breakfast; it was a wonderful one prepared by one of my sisters. Things were cleaned up. We were all lounging in the nude in the living room, waiting...

He finally spoke, and told us all to go to the large bedroom.

"Pick out your toys the ones you want used and lay them out."

That is what I remember Him saying as He watched us all digging in our toy bags.

I got out my new 'fancy' vibrator that rotates too, and has the 'fingers' for teasing my clit as well. I was getting my wax out, but was told there already was some. I got out the battery operated nipple clamps, blindfold, and egg that changes speeds. I remember reaching for my flogger and was told there are 'better' ones... I did open the box with all the Velcro straps for all to use, and got my leather cuffs out.

My two sisters got their favorites out too.

We all did get organized with attaching cuffs to the bed that we would use, laying the toys out making lube available.

Just getting organized with all of us there had me slowly starting to sink into that place, that space we all go, or hope too in a scene.

Even now as I work to type this as You wanted something about the week Master, I find myself going there a bit. I do find it difficult to remember the order of things, just that they happened.

I am told by You that it is my turn. I am told to lay in the middle of the king bed, arms over my head, legs spread. I get into the position You stated and I look at You and at my sisters.

I feel my self getting hot and wet, just laying there. I am 900 miles from home, with three other people and we are all going to play, to please You. At the same time I do feel a moment of anxiety. I look to Your eyes and I see You smile. I breathe and relax a bit.

From one side of me my head is raised up and a blindfold put on. Then both of my wrists are fastened to the headboard with the leather cuffs. My legs are spread apart even more and I am told to keep them apart.

Now I am thinking 'what am I doing here?'

Then it passed. I took a deep breath and waited. I am with Him and my sisters. I am safe and I will be fine. I notice I am getting hotter and wetter. I hear a whisper and then I hear the sound of footsteps and silence.

I think they left! I listen. There is no one there.

I realize how incredible hot this has made me. I writhe a bit on the bed, and then still myself. It seems like a long time is passing. Straining now even more to hear something. Realizing this is what I need. What I have always wanted. I am amazed at how hot I feel. I know I am getting wetter, I can feel coolness between my spread legs. I pull on the cuffs a bit. No, I'm not going anywhere. This is what I wanted, what I need.

Finally, I hear some footsteps, then a command to me to not say any words.

I feel so eager, so open, and so vulnerable all at the same time.

I feel something, I flinch. Then I feel heat. It spreads, then some more, on my stomach, again and again. It is getting hotter. Oh, this is great is all I can think. For a moment I hope He doesn't allow me to be burned, then I push that thought away as more is dripping. As I feel myself getting so aroused, I am just letting myself feel, wanting more.

All of a sudden it changes. It is cold now. First hot, then cold, up my breasts, even my nipples I think, something is at the nipples.

Then is it a flogger, is it a bite? It is good, please keep on, and please don't stop what you are doing. I may be moaning, I am not speaking.

I feel hands on me. There are three people who can do what they wish. I have never been like this before. I have no idea who is doing what, but that doesn't matter at all. My thighs are caressed, my nipples teased and tweaked. It goes on and on.

Now the sound of a vibrator starts. I feel my pussy twitching even more. I try to settle back to just wait. I need now so badly. I feel the vibe on my skin, my thighs, I am aching, and suddenly it is teasing my pussy lips, for just a moment, then again back somewhere else. I think my mouth moved, as I was reminded not to speak. I remember nodding and waiting. Feeling me teased with other touches and then again the vibe is teasing my pussy. Then it is slipped in. It is the egg. And then it changes the type of vibration it does. It is pulsing now. I find myself squeezing it as it pulses. I feel hands and maybe lips on my breasts and nipples. I realize it is all feeling so good, and I don't want it to stop. Now I hear another vibe sound. That one is teasing my clit too. Not for long. Then there seems to be a change.

The egg isn't there, the vibe slips in, and then out and in. I do want to hold on to that. Then the rotation starts. It seems to graze my G spot as it goes around. In and out and around and around. Then something vibrating is held against my clit. I am arching, squirming, groaning.

There is then a tap a bite a caress, a strike I don't know any more. They go on. Please don't stop is all I can think.

It doesn't. I am so hot, such a slut. Laying here open to these people, and taking the pleasure they are giving me and wanting more. Wanting it not to stop. All the sensations are building more and more.

As it builds I feel the need to cum. Will He let me? I am not to speak. I know I am moaning more. I feel myself hot all over. Tingling all over. Even though I can't see Him, I hope I am looking at Him. I hope He knows...

I am feeling it all knowing I will lose it very soon. I am clenching my thighs, my hands, my toes, even my teeth. I am feeling the fucking, the pinching the caressing and the biting. I want more I never want it to end, but I know soon, so very soon...

And then I hear His voice and the word I needed to hear. I cum., I know I arch, I flex, I call out. I feel hands and everything teasing harder as I do. I am pulling on the cuffs, I keep cumming, I can't seem to stop. I don't want to stop. I feel it from my pussy down to my toes and fingers. I feel it in my nipples and even to the top of my head. I don't remember how long it lasted...

Then the sensations slow. The toys are removed; I feel gentle strokes on my body. He lifts the blindfold, caresses my cheek and tells me to relax. He smiles.

I lay back, even after the cuffs are removed, I don't move, I can't seem to want to. I look at my sisters and at Him, smiling, feeling the gentle touching I am still getting from all of them.

Finally I move, I get up and drink something. Still shaking my head trying to clear it. I am smiling at all of them, thanking them again and again. Knowing this has been something I have needed. Something I want again.

The only thing I am wishing is that the next time it is Master's cock fucking me. But there will be another time as we have an entire week.

Slowly I come back and now it is one of my sister's turns.

Now I will be able to see what was done to me. I have a few ideas now too.

kayte
kayte
8 Followers