All of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But of course, some of the red-soled high heels attracted my attention; they were gorgeous! I touched a particular gold-colored, strappy pair that caught my eye.

Bella strutted over as if she was walking the runway. "What do you think, Jess?" she asked, pointing at the pair of ruby red heels on her feet. Before I could give my opinion, she gasped dramatically and pointed at the gold shoes next to me. "Oh, my God, these are beautiful. You should totally try them on."

The personnel that had been attending to Bella appeared next to her. "Would you like to try them, Miss?" he asked me politely.

"Yes, please!" Bella answered for me.

Another sales personnel, a young woman, approached us. She must have been waiting discreetly nearby whilst I was browsing.

"Hi, I am Amber. Please, have a seat. Let me assist you with your fitting," she said with a smile. Amber was fast and in a matter of minutes I was walking a few tentative steps and admiring my feet in the mirror. These golden shoes were tugging at my heartstrings by the second.

"Oh, Jessica, they look perfect on you," Bella sighed. "You should totally get them."

I looked at her and grinned. "Because it's Christmas, right?" I said and she let out an excited squeal.

"We'll take these!" she announced to Amber.

Ten minutes later I was the proud owner of a pair of Christian Louboutin. Fuck brand loyalty.

***

I didn't wear my Louboutin first thing on Monday. Normally, I would wear my new shoes at home to loosen them some so that they would be comfortable for my feet when I do wear them to work.

I wore one of my newly-purchased dresses, though. It was pink and white with an asymmetrical hemline and it made me feel very pretty. I arrived at the office and went through my daily ritual of turning on the computer and prepare the coffee.

When Liam arrived at nine o'clock, I took my notepad and pen with me along with a cup of freshly brewed black coffee and went to his office. Liam glanced up from his computer.

"Good morning," he greeted and stopped; his eyes lowered to my outfit before coming back up to my face. "I'll be having a lunch meeting later. I'm expecting some documents from Accounts so if they don't arrive by twelve, chase them down. Go over to their office if you have to; I want them on my table when I get back."

This was Liam Christensen: sharp and straight-to-the-point. I took note of his instructions and went through the rest of his work calendar with him. I was glad that aside from catching him checking me out earlier, he didn't give any indication that he was still thinking about last Friday night. I, on the other hand, felt jittery and fluttery on the inside. My mind shied from the memory, but my body remembered how good the sex was.

The rest of the week flew by uneventfully and I heaved a sigh of relief when I was safely in my car on Friday evening. I managed to get through five days without jumping on Liam. I crossed my fingers and hoped that my horny side would calm itself down soon and stayed that way.

***

Monday morning arrived bright and sunny, which was a delightful break from the usual snowy, rainy winter days. I decided to wear my new shoes today. The administrative and management offices would be closed for the holidays starting tomorrow, so I might as well break out my Christmas present.

I'd gone for a manicure and pedicure over the weekend. I did my fingernails in a simple French manicure and my toenails were covered in pretty and sparkly pale gold polish. It was as if my subconscious told me that it would match my heels. I donned a red wraparound dress and accessorized with a thin gold bracelet that had bell-shaped charms on it. There, I managed to look cute and festive at the same time.

I arrived at the office and was surprised to find Liam already in his room. He seldom came in before me; that meant he had something urgent going on.

I knocked on the door, which stood wide open. "Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"No," he snapped. "Apparently our latest batch of the Desert Night perfume has caused users to break out in hives. I just got the email last night."

I felt as if a stone had settled inside my stomach in reaction to the bad news. "Is there anything that you need me to do?" I asked.

"The outlets and distributors are in the process of recalling the perfume and the PR team is working on damage control as we speak," he said. "There's nothing much we can do for now."

"Okay," I said. "I'll get you your coffee."

Liam spent the rest of the day in meetings as he sought to find out what went wrong during the production of said perfume and who was responsible for the error. The legal team was there with him as they discussed the best course of action as well as different kinds of possibilities for compensation to the affected users. We had received eleven complaints so far and Liam went through the copies of medical reports supplied by the victims. There were varying degrees of rashes on their skin and one was so badly affected that her eyes were swollen shut.

One of the legal advisors said, "Worse case would be monetary compensation."

"I do not care about the money; I only care about the quality control that had apparently gone to shit," Liam said. "Do you have any idea how this would affect the company's image?"

A moment later, the meeting door opened and Henry, the Audit Manager came in. "Liam, we found it. One of the ingredients hydroxy citronellal... apparently, it was expired when it was added to the mix."

Liam stood so quickly that I thought he was going to attack Henry. He slammed his palms onto the table. Instead of screaming his head off, he dropped his head and took a deep breath. A few minutes later, he looked back up at the other man.

"I need a list of names of every fucking person that was in contact with that damned bottle," he said to Henry. "I want you and the HR to interview them. I want to know the source of the error and whether it was intentional."

"You suspect sabotage?" I asked.

He looked over to me. "You'll never know," he said. "Desert Night is our first attempt at breaking into the high-end market and the initial sales far exceeded our expectation. I just think this is too much of a coincidence." He turned to the Public Relations team. "Release a statement to the press saying that the recalling is in progress and that the company will bear full responsibility. An investigation is ongoing. We'll get to the bottom of this after the holidays."

Liam adjourned the meeting and everybody else got up and left. I typed in the last of the minutes into my laptop. I needed to email this to Liam for his review and approval before he sent it off to the board of directors.

"Are you done?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm sending it to your inbox right now," I said. "There, sent." I shut my laptop and gathered my notes. It was nearly eight o'clock and I felt spent after a whole day of being in the meeting. I stood and so did Liam, presumably to leave with me. Instead, he took the things from my arms and stepped closer to plant a kiss on my lips. It took my breath away mainly because I didn't expect it. He deepened the kiss and I came to my senses. I pulled away from him with a gasp.

"Liam." I wanted to sound assertive but it came out more like a half-hearted admonishment.

"Yes?" he asked and slid an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I couldn't answer so he continued. "I couldn't forget that night, Jessica. I've been thinking about kissing you again and so much more." He kissed me again. "Have you been thinking about me, too?"

I took in a deep breath and released it. "I have," I admitted. He grinned and leaned forward once more but I stopped him. "That doesn't mean that this is right. You have a girlfriend."

"Are you looking for a relationship right now?" he asked.

His question threw me off. "No, I've just gotten divorced! I'm not ready for a new relationship yet. But I don't think this has anything to with us."

"Good, then we can keep this strictly about sex between us. We work together, have sex occasionally, but we won't have a relationship outside the office," he said.

"But you have a girlfriend!" I insisted.

"How I handle my personal relationship is my business," he said. "I don't need you to be my moral compass."

I gasped in anger. "You are a self-absorbed asshole!"

He merely smiled smugly. "That's why I am the CEO." I started to splutter, too angry to form a coherent response. He cut me off. "I'll let you think about it. But first, a little reminder of how good it was last time."

With quick movements, he pulled my panties off and lifted me onto the meeting room table. He dropped onto his knees and pushed my skirt up.

"Liam!" I felt his tongue against my pussy and I lost all determination to stop him. He tugged at the bow at my waist which held the dress together and parted the sides. He squeezed a bra-clad breast before his hands returned to hold my hips still when I bucked beneath him as I climaxed.

He stood and pushed me until my back was flat against the tabletop and he leaned over me. He unhooked my bra and tossed it across the table. He looked at me; his hands planted on each side of my shoulders and smiled. "You look so sexy like this: half-undressed and lying on the meeting room table, breathing hard... a picture of the naughty, sexy secretary."

I couldn't reply him as I was too sated from my orgasm but his words lent an idea to my head. I reached down and pulled the sides of my dress together. Liam frowned slightly when I tied the ribbon into a loose knot. Then I adjusted the lapels so that they covered my nipples but a still left a large amount of skin exposed.

"There, now I look like the naughty, sexy secretary," I said.

Liam laughed and shook his head. "Yes, this definitely looks naughtier." He unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers and underwear. He slid his hand behind my neck and lifted my head slightly. "Watch me as I fuck you, Jessica," he said softly. I lowered my eyelids to his crotch.

"Oh, my God," I whispered when I finally caught a glimpse of his cock. I didn't have much experience with penises, and this one was by far the most impressive one I'd seen. Liam gave me a smug grin and he canted his hips. Once again, I felt the pain. My body was yet unused to his girth.

"Shh... it's okay, baby," he said when I let out a whimper. He held still and ran his hands up and down my arms, soothing me. I pulled in deep breaths and releasing them in an effort to relax. "Better?" he asked. I was surprised that he was concerned about me. Well, I guess he did have a soft side.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, because this is going to be hard and fast," he said. He pulled out slightly before pushing back in. "You know you're making me hard the whole day," he said. "Watching you strutting around with—" he lifted my left foot to rest on his right shoulder, "these beauties on all day." He was talking about the high heels I was still wearing. "I kept running this scenario in my head all day—that I would fuck you with these shoes on." He lifted my other foot to his left shoulder. "Just like this."

He moved, slowly at first, before picking up the pace. I was very turned on at this point; our state of half-undressed, fucking on the company's meeting room table, a company's CEO with his secretary... it was dirty yet arousing as hell. I came again.

Liam pulled out of me. "Get up, sweetheart," he said and helped me to my feet. He turned me around and bent me over the table. He pulled my skirt up and smacked my ass once before sliding back inside me and fucked me from behind. His hands held my hips so tightly that it left marks on my skin. I moaned as I threw my head back. I was close again.

"You like this, Jessica?" he asked.

"God, I love it!" I squealed.

"I prefer 'Mr. Christensen'," he replied and I groaned.

"Now is not the time to be a smart ass," I said.

"You're right: I prefer to give you a smart ass," he said and proceeded to smack my bottom.

I retaliated by sliding my hand down between my thighs and to his cock. I made a scissoring motion with my fingers, squeezing his cock as he slid in and out of me. Liam groaned and tightened his hold on me.

"Yes, this feels so good," he said. "I'm going to come, Jessica."

I repeated the action with my fingers. Liam pushed in one last time and held himself tight against me. I felt a rush of hot liquid and I knew he was done. He released his hold of my hips and rested his forehead on my back. We didn't speak as we catch our breaths. Gradually Liam pulled away from me.

"Oh, boy," he murmured when semen started to seep out from my pussy lips. He went to the side table where there was paper napkins leftover from our dinner meeting earlier and held it against me. "I always fill your pussy to the brim with my cum," he said and I detected that familiar smugness in his voice when he'd told me he was the CEO. I rolled my eyes. That man was so full of himself.

Once dressed, I pulled out my compact from my purse to check my makeup and make sure my hair was not too out of place. From the reflection in the small mirror, I saw that Liam was watching me with a satisfied smile.

"The naughty and sexy secretary cleaning up after being well and truly fucked by her boss," he said.

I closed the compact with a snap and turned around to look at him. "Considering the boss came just from my fingers touching his cock, I'm not sure who got well and truly fucked here," I said.

He looked at me wide-eyed as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. "Christ," he muttered with a shake of his head.

"I prefer 'Ms. Keating'," I replied coolly and walked out of the meeting room, the sound of Liam's laughter echoing behind me.

***

I spent Christmas alone in my apartment. Despite my newly-single status, I didn't feel like partying. Instead, I spent it thinking over my boss' proposition. The sex was definitely good between us. So good in fact, that I was willing to think that it would be a good idea to accept it. But still, there was the girlfriend, Fiona. She would be cheated on, just like what had happened to me with my ex-husband. Maybe it was not a good idea after all, amazing sex or not.

For the rest of the week, I wavered between the two ends of the spectrum. Liam hadn't exactly explained to me why he just wanted to have sex with me even though he had a serious girlfriend. Fiona was one of the top designers of Contrast & Camouflage Inc. and at age twenty-nine, was the rising star in the fashion industry. She made a name for herself since she'd started modeling at fourteen, which honed her impeccable sense of style. She then went to college to study fashion design and retired from the runway three years ago to become a full-time designer. She was beautiful and talented.

The more I thought about it, the more it made no sense to me. Was it because Liam thought I was attractive or did he think I was just an easy fuck? Was he on the brink of breaking up with Fiona and was looking for a substitute? Were they even serious or just casually dating?

In the end, I made my decision. Liam was right: how he handled his personal relationship was his business. He said we would confine our sexual relationship within the office, which was totally fine with me. I felt guilty about cheating on Fiona, but if she could satisfy Liam sexually, maybe he wouldn't have to look for me. That was what exactly happened with my ex-husband. He cheated because he was not satisfied with our sex life. But the difference was that he'd spent his money on that woman and time away from me to be with her. I would be doing neither.

My best friend Bella returned to New York after spending Christmas with her family in Michigan so I invited her over for dinner on New Year's Eve. She arrived later that evening with a bottle of red wine. "Smells good in here," she said as soon as I let her into my apartment. She handed me the bottle so that she could take off her scarf and jacket.

"Thanks," I said and led her into the kitchen. "I hope you like beef stew."

"Any kind of stew is perfect; it's freezing outside," she said. We continued to sit at the kitchen table long after dinner was done, talking about her family visit before the topic switched to Contrast & Camouflage's perfume scandal.

"I read about it in the news. I didn't call you because I figured I could just come over to ask you in person," Bella said.

"You know I don't know a lot," I said.

"Come on, just one teeny, tiny bit of juicy inside information?" she cajoled.

"Well, what I can tell you is that one of the ingredients has expired," I said.

Her eyes widened with disbelief. "You're kidding me. I would've thought a big company like C and C would have excellent quality control."

"We do," I said. "That's why Liam went ballistic. This is daily monitoring stuff; there shouldn't be a mistake."

Bella perked up. "Is Liam hot when he's mad?"

I laughed. Bella had a not-so-secret crush on Liam and would lap up any gossip that had to do with him. She had once said that there were not many men working in the fashion industry that were not old or gay and Liam was roaring hot and not gay.

"He's hot all the time," I said.

"Yeah, you're right," she agreed. "Is he available yet?"

"No, unfortunately," I answered, laughing as Bella gave a dramatic groan.

"He really needs to ditch that uptight designer, so that the rest of us can have a chance at licking at that deliciousness," she said.

"You sound like Hannibal Lecter," I said. "And Fiona's not uptight."

Oops.

Bella raised an eyebrow at me. Normally she and I would trash Fiona for fun and make up all kinds of scenarios where Liam would break up with her and we would take turns telling the other the sex we would have with him. It must have been my guilty conscience talking for me to defend Fiona.

"Something's up, girl, and you're not telling me," Bella said, immediately reading me like a book.

My instinctive response was denial. "Nothing is up," I said quickly.

"I'm going to give you another chance to give me an honest answer," she said and took a sip of her wine.

I crumbled. "I slept with Liam three weeks ago," I said and Bella spat the wine from her mouth.

"Oh, shit, sorry!" she said as I got up to get a towel to wipe up the table. "You slept with him? How... how...?" she babbled.

"That pre-Christmas party we had at the office. I was a bit drunk and slept on the couch in his room. He came in after everyone else was gone and..." I trailed off, letting my silence tell the rest of the story.

Bella frowned. "Are you telling me your boss got you to have sex while you were basically too intoxicated to say no?"

"No, Bella," I said vehemently. "It was all consensual. Yes, I was drunk, but I was completely aware of everything."

"Did he break up with his girlfriend?" she asked.

My face immediately heated with shame. "He's still seeing her. It was a spur of the moment thing."

Bella put a hand to her cheek. "Damn, girl," she said and sighed. "Oh, well, what's done is done so I'm not going to go there. Was the sex good?"

"It was," I admitted and she sighed again and took a gulp of her wine. "It was so good in fact, that we decide to keep this going."

Bella spat out her wine again. "Damn it!" she cursed while I wiped up the mess once more. "You want to continue to sleep with him even though he has a girlfriend?"

"We won't even see each other outside the office," I said defensively. "I am not going to hoard his personal time. I will be non-existent."

She shook her head and pressed a finger onto the tabletop to stress her point. "This is not you, Jessica. You are a committed person. You're not the kind to fool around, least of all with a taken man."

I was annoyed with my best friend, mainly because she was right. "I'm not going to do this forever. I had been with a guy for ten fucking years and look where it got me. I'm still young; I think I deserve to have fun," I said obstinately.