All of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed again, this time she looked sad. "It seems like your mind's made up, then. When you get burned later, and I know you will, just don't say that I didn't tell you so."

Before Bella left, she pulled me in for a hug. "Don't let yourself get hurt."

"I won't," I promised her. I believed it then; I won't let myself get in over my head with this casual sex thing with Liam. I had been in love before, but it hadn't guaranteed me a happy ending. What had I got to lose with a relationship that was all about sex?

***

After the holidays were over, I returned to work with butterflies in my stomach. I was wearing my gold Christian Louboutin high heels again. Hopefully, Liam would be able to get the idea what my answer to his proposal would be.

He was early again to work on the perfume incident. I hurried to get his cup of coffee.

"Henry and Lydia will start conducting the interviews today," Liam told me once I'd set his coffee on the table. "Hopefully they can get it done by the end of the day." He had dark circles under his eyes; it didn't look like he'd had a relaxing holiday.

"Did we get more complaints after last Monday?" I asked.

"Two more," he replied. "They bought the perfume before the outlets were notified of the recall."

"Are the victims doing okay?"

"Most of them recovered after two days of itching. The victim of the most severe case, you remember the one with the swollen eyes?" I nodded. "She had to be given antibiotics shot. Last I heard she was still experiencing some itchiness, but getting better."

"Any risk of legal implications?" I asked.

"It's low as far as I can see. The PR team did a good job of damage control and we paid for the medical expenses," he said. "The victims couldn't complain about that. Now they just wanted answers."

I nodded. "And the board?"

"They weren't happy with the incident but in the end, they agreed that shit happens," he said with a shrug.

"What about you? Do you still think that it's intentional?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't know what to think," he replied and rubbed a hand across his forehead. "I got the list: five people had been in direct contact with the expired chemical but they are all experienced people and have been with the company for years. I ran a background check on them and none of them are having financial problems or personal problems or even holding grudges against the company. I really hope that this was an honest mistake."

I had been working with Liam for five years and to me, he was a ruthless and shrewd businessman. So, I was surprised by this open display of vulnerability. This was the first time he'd ever shown this side of his to me.

"Do you want me to reschedule the meeting about the anniversary magazine?" I asked quietly.

Liam lifted his head to look at me. "No. I'll go to the meeting; I need to get that out of the way so that I can focus on the investigation."

With a nod, I left the room. Later we headed to the meeting together and Liam was back to his usual self. Contrast & Camouflage Inc. was heading towards its' twenty-fifth-year mark and somebody thought it would be a good idea to publish a special edition magazine about the company. A team was created to take charge of finishing the magazine.

Liam adjourned the meeting and everybody filed out of the meeting room. My heart thudded heavily in my chest when I found that Liam and I were alone again like last time. He pushed the rough draft the team had produced during the meeting to me. I looked at him questioningly.

"Tell me what you think," he said.

I didn't have to look; I'd seen everything during the meeting. "I think it's great."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Is that what you really think?" he asked.

I shrugged. "If you're really seeking my opinion, I'm going to have to say that this could be better." In other words, this was bullshit.

He grinned as if he read my mind. "How so?"

"I know this is the special edition so it only makes sense to show the readers the history of the company. But somehow, I don't know, it just comes across as tacky," I said.

He nodded. "How would you improve it?"

"Get rid of the history and use the pages to promote the clothing line, of course," I said. "We're getting a magazine done here; of course we have to capitalize the space for ads." My ideas came as I talked. "Or maybe wedding dress line. We can also use a few pages for tips and tricks for a budget wedding and do-it-yourself decorations... stuff like that."

"You're good," he said.

"I've been working for the great Liam Christensen for five years. I learned something along the way." My words were teasing, but I kept my tone neutral. "And that was a brain wave. I won't be able to come up with good ideas every time. You were lucky."

His phone gave a buzz and he glanced at it. "Henry and Lydia are done. Come on, let's go see them," he said. We went to Henry's office at the Audit section where he and Lydia were already waiting.

"What's the verdict?" Liam asked as soon as we were seated around Henry's cluttered table.

"Negligence," Henry replied and handed Liam his phone. I looked over Liam's shoulder to see a picture of a label, zoomed to the expiry date. "As you can see, the date was smudged and apparently this particular bottle had been neglected in a corner. When the chemist in charge finally saw it, he just took it and used it."

Liam looked at Lydia. "Disciplinary action?"

"Henry and I have met up with the Production Manager about this particular chemist," she said. "And as you saw in the background checks we ran previously, he is not facing financial difficulties or anything that would suggest that he did this with the intention to hurt the company's image. So, we agreed on temporary work suspension and demotion to be an assistant."

Liam nodded. "Okay, good." He slapped his hands against his thighs once. "It's time we settled this. We'll let the board know tomorrow and release another press statement about the resolution."

He turned to me. "Have you got this?"

"Yes, Liam," I replied.

We all stood together and Liam shook hands with both of them. "Good job, guys. See you tomorrow."

"Get the minutes of our meeting with Henry and Lydia ready and email it to me first thing in the morning," Liam instructed as we made our way back to his office wing. "And get the magazine team to amend the contents, get it changed to promote our existing line of clothing and products as well as the Nomad," he said, referring to the new high-end clothing line. "We'll be having a fashion show anyway; we can give the readers a preview of it."

I smiled and nodded, feeling pleased that he felt my idea was good enough for the magazine.

"Do I have any more appointments today?" he asked.

I followed him into his office. "No," I said, feeling that fluttery feeling in my stomach again.

Liam went to his table. Instead of sitting on the chair behind it, he leaned against the wood, facing me. His eyes ran down my body to rest at my shoes for a brief moment before looking back up to my face. "Is there anything you would like to tell me?"

I didn't bother to be coy. "I've thought about your proposal," I said. "I think the arrangement is an excellent one."

His lips curled into a smile. He took off his jacket and tie. "I'm glad you agree. Get naked and lay on the couch."

Thus began my office sexual relationship with Liam. I knew getting involved with my boss meant I was playing with fire, but I didn't really care.

Chapter 3

(Present Day)

Liam is already in a meeting when I return to my table. I take out the checks that Liam signed earlier for his personal expenses and file the rest into the cabinet and update Liam's work calendar on my computer. His daily schedule is always hectic, but Liam is a workaholic and works extremely well under stressful conditions. However, stress fuels his sexual appetite and it is during times like these he is very demanding. During a particularly stressful period, he could demand sex once a day for five days straight. And I've never even had that much sex when I was married.

*****

"Jessica, come in for a minute," Liam said through the intercom. I gave a weary sigh, already aware of his intentions. It was five-forty-five and most of the people in the administrative floor were gone. Liam and I were in our second month since our agreement so I had already gotten used to his sexual habits. I stood, the soreness between my thighs more pronounced now that I was on my feet, and walked to his office.

Liam was standing by the couch. As soon I came to a stop in front of him, he slid his arms around my waist to pull me close. His kiss was soft and tender, designed to seduce. As always, I fell under his spell. I returned his kiss and ran my fingers through his hair. His hands slid to my bottom and gave it a squeeze. Then he undid the zipper on my skirt and let it fall at my feet. I helped him take my top off along with my bra and panties.

As I moved to lie on the couch, Liam took off his clothes and joined me. Instead of coming down on top of me, he sat sideways facing me. He parted my thighs, exposing my most intimate part to him. He ran a finger slowly down my bare pussy; I'd gotten myself a Brazilian wax and for the past three days Liam had been unable to leave me alone.

"You're pink here. Are you feeling sore?" he asked.

"Well, I've been fucking a certain sex maniac for three days straight and judging from our nakedness I'm assuming it's going to be four days straight," I said. "It's a wonder my pussy has not withered."

He grinned and slid his finger just inside along the seam of my pussy. My body responded and I closed my eyes as Liam pushed his finger deeper inside me. He pulled out and put his finger into his mouth, tasting me.

"Sweet like always. Your pussy definitely still is functioning," he said.

I rolled my eyes in response. He dipped his head between my thighs and took slow licks of my pussy. I writhed and arched under his tongue's ministrations and I pulled at his hair.

"Oh, Liam," I moaned. He took his time with me, licking me with his tongue and fucking me with his fingers until I came with a scream. Even though he was very demanding with sex, he was definitely a generous lover.

He entered me slowly, putting my legs around his waist when he was all the way in. I was so wet and aroused that I'd hardly felt the soreness anymore. He didn't fuck me with a sense of urgency like he usually did; it was as if he was taking care of me. He kissed and nipped, whispered and caressed until I came undone before he surrendered to his own pleasure.

*****

(Present Day)

Yes, Liam Christensen is virile for a man his age. In addition to a healthy appetite for sex, he has his own fetishes as well and he is never shy to share them with me.

There had been one time when we were having a break in a meeting and he decided to finger me on the chair. Despite my nervousness of getting caught, which we didn't, he'd still managed to make me come. I'd spent the rest of the meeting looking flushed. There was also another time when he spread my legs while sitting on his office table to lick at me. His office phone rang then and he'd made me answer the phone while he teased me with his tongue.

Of course, none of this could compare to that one time when he truly tested the limit of my sexuality...

@$$@$$@$$@$$

Liam had just finished his telephone conference with some business associates in Milan and I was looking through the notes I had taken.

"Come here," he said, patting his lap.

I shook my head. "I can't, Liam. Not this week."

He frowned. "This week? Are you on your period?"

I felt myself blushing despite being a fully grown woman who was comfortable with her body. I didn't know if I should be having this conversation with my boss, sex or no sex.

"Have you ever had sex during your period?" he asked when I didn't answer his first question. It seemed like he was not going to let it go.

"No," I answered.

"Do you oppose to the idea of having sex during your period?" he pressed.

I sighed and felt my cheeks heated even more. "No," I admitted.

"So you've thought about it then?" His familiar smug grin was not comforting.

"Well, not in this setting!" I said. "Not while I'm in the office and definitely not while I'm wearing clothes."

"Good, let's hit the showers," he said. He stood and took my hand, pulling me into his private bathroom. As soon as we were inside, he closed the door and locked it before turning to me. He pressed himself to me and started to kiss me hungrily.

"Liam, slow down," I whispered.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Get naked now," he demanded.

With shaky hands, I took my clothes off. I felt unsure but at least he'd thought of doing it in the bathroom. He stripped off as well and hung our clothing on the hooks attached to the door. With practiced ease, he pulled my tampon out and threw it into the wastebasket.

"Shit, how many tampons have you taken out of pussies before?" I asked.

"Enough to know what I'm doing," he replied and I rolled my eyes. He turned on the faucet and tested the temperature. "Get in," he told me.

I stepped into the shower stall and ran the hot water under my skin and let it hit my stomach, relieving the cramp I'd been having all morning.

I felt Liam moving behind me and he stepped closer until his chest was against my back. He pressed a kiss on my temple as his hands caressed my body. He squeezed my breasts gently as if he knew they were sensitive. He pulled me away from the water and bent me against the wall.

"Ready?" he whispered before his erection pressed into me. He slid in easily and I let out a gasp. I was expecting to feel discomfort or maybe even pain; but instead, it felt good, so good. I leaned on my forearms against the wall and let out a long moan as he moved behind me.

Liam was gentle at first, sliding in and out languidly as if we had all the time in the world. When I moved in time with his thrusts, he picked up speed and soon he was pounding against me. I couldn't help but reach around to grab his wrist when I orgasm and he slowed as he waited for it to end.

"You okay?" he asked breathlessly. He touched my hair, coaxing my face to turn to the side so that he could look at me.

"I'm fine," I whispered.

"Good, because it's my turn," he said. "Keep your hands against the wall." He stepped back, pulling me with him until I was almost bent in half. There was a marble seat built into the stall and Liam guided one of my feet to rest on it so that I was wide open. I had to clap a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming out loud as he started fucking me again.

"Oh, shit!" I cried when he slid a finger to my clitoris and rubbed it in time with his thrusts. "Liam!" My body trembled from another orgasm and before I knew it, Liam's movement slowed to a stop and he kissed my back. It literally took us a full minute to talk again.

"That was amazing," he whispered into my ear. I gave a tired moan and moved to straighten my back. The action caused Liam to slide out of me. Warm, watery liquid trickled down my thighs and for a fleeting moment I was glad I was standing in the shower stall. Liam took a quick shower and turned back around to kiss me fully on the lips. "I'll leave you to clean up. Where do you keep your extra tampons?" he asked.

"In my makeup bag," I replied softly. "Just bring the whole thing over; I'll have to redo my makeup as well."

"Okay, I'll get them for you. Take your time," he said before exiting from the stall.

@$$@$$@$$@$$

*****

(Present Day)

I shake my head and pull myself out of my daydream. I have been entering Liam's work calendar into the computer while my thoughts are somewhere else. I put a finger to the computer screen and look down at my notebook to make sure my entry is correct.

I really should pay attention to my work. Fucking Liam Christensen is not my full-time job, even though sometimes it does feel like it. His presence commands my attention and even though like now when he's working in his room and I can't see him, he still occupies my thoughts. Sometimes just thinking about him makes me horny so even though Liam is more prone to be the one to initiate sex, I am not without my own moments...

*****

Liam strode down the corridor towards our office wing. We had just finished our meeting with Accounts and the team in charge of the Nomad's fashion show. There had been an accident during the rundown rehearsal; a section of the runway collapsed, causing injuries to three of the models and two backstage staff. The subsequent repairs and compensation to the victims caused the show to over-budget and Liam was not happy at all.

"First Desert Night and now Nomad," he shouted as soon as we were in his room. "I'm starting to think that this high-end line is cursed!"

"Accidents happen all the time," I told him gently. "That's what they were: pure accidents."

He plopped into his chair with a groan and rubbed his hands roughly against his face. "That's one 'S' too many."

I walked closer until I was standing in front of him. He was clearly distressed and I wanted to comfort him. "Poor baby, anything I can do to help?" I ran my fingers through his hair.

He put his hands down and looked at me. "I'd love to fuck you, but I already did earlier. As confident as I am about my sexual prowess, I don't think I'll be able to perform twice in a day at my age."

"You'll never know if you never try," I said and lowered myself to my knees. Liam merely looked at me when I unbuckled his belt. I could already feel him hardening as I lowered the zipper of his trousers. I rubbed his erection over his underwear. "What do you think? You want to try?"

Without a word, he lifted himself slightly so that he could shimmy down his pants and underwear and I pulled them until they were around his feet. Even though Liam said he doubted he could perform, his hard cock was saying otherwise. I wetted my lips before parting them to suck at the tip. Liam closed his eyes and rested his head back against the seat. I took him deeper into my mouth, sucking and licking at him in alternate.

"Jessica," he moaned and I felt his fingers through my hair, tugging gently. I massaged his balls with one hand while the other grasped his length and pumped it in time with my sucking. "Jessica, you need to stop if you still want me to fuck you. I won't be able to manage a third time."

"It's okay; just come. This is for you, Liam," I told him before I put my mouth back on his cock.

He groaned and both his hands went to my head. His hips thrust upwards as he pulled my head down, fucking my mouth. I let him take over and reminded myself to just relax and breathe through my nose. Before long, a burst of salty liquid landed on my tongue and more filled my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could and wiped my palm against my chin where Liam's cum had trickled down. I bent to lick him clean with my tongue before pulling back with a satisfied smile.

Liam was watching me and appreciation flashed across his face. He offered me his hands, and when I took them, he pulled me to sit on his lap.

Giving me a soft kiss, he said, "Thank you for that, Ms. Keating."

"You're welcome, Mr. Christensen."

*****

(Present Day)

You might be wondering where Fiona was the entire time of my affair with her boyfriend and why she never suspected a thing. Liam and I stayed true to our agreement of keeping our sexual relationship within the confines of the office. Our calls and texts were all job-related and we limit our body contact in the presence of others. To the outside world, we were professionals.

*****

As an in-house designer, Fiona would sit in meetings along with the other designers after they had finished a project and had to be presented to Liam. Fiona was always professional but there were times when I saw her touching Liam's arm or chest or when we were standing around chatting as a group, she would lean close to him. Once in a while, she would come over to his office for a 'private meeting' and we all know what that meant.