All of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we started our affair, I never let those 'meetings' bother me. But once, when we were about four months into the affair, Fiona came over to see Liam and I couldn't help but wonder what they were doing in there. Were they fucking on the couch? Were they fucking on his table? Was she giving him a blowjob? Would he think her blowjob was better than mine?

No, no, I won't think about it. I won't get jealous; I'd got no right. We were not in a relationship and Liam never promised me anything.

Fiona exited from Liam's room an hour later and gave me a smile and a wave. I forced myself to return the gesture when all I wanted to do was to give her a middle finger salute and a "Fuck you!". I didn't know what came over me. I was angry at myself for being angry over nothing.

Liam called me over the intercom, telling me to bring him some coffee and the file he would need for the next meeting. I pulled in several deep breaths and calmed my thoughts; I'd got work to do. I poured out the coffee and grabbed the file Liam needed and went into his room.

Liam pushed his chair back as I set the things on his table. He patted his lap, silently telling me to come closer. I was surprised that he wanted me near; I thought he'd be tired from the sex he just had with Fiona. But I went to him without an argument. He didn't kiss me immediately like always; instead, he opened the folder in front of him and showed me the template for the company's anniversary magazine.

"What do you think?" he asked.

I studied the layout. "I think this looks awesome."

He nodded. "I think so, too. The team outdid themselves."

I smiled. "Have you told them that? I bet their heads would hit the roof to hear Liam Christensen say what a great job they did."

"Hey, I'm a good boss," he protested.

"I know you are, but you're not very generous with your compliments," I replied.

"You are lying. I'm very generous with all things that matter to me the most," he murmured against my neck as his hand slid up my thigh and beneath my skirt.

My breath hitched in my throat. "You still want to?" I whispered.

He ran his nose along my jawline. "What do you mean? We haven't had sex this week."

"I haven't had sex this week," I corrected. "I can't say about you."

He pulled back to look at me. "You think I fucked Fiona earlier?" he asked, his face full of bewilderment. I shrugged, unable to answer. He shook his head and laughed once. "We were in a meeting about this magazine. She doesn't agree to some of the content and came to convince me to change it. That is all there was. We worked."

"I thought a man of your caliber wouldn't be able to resist a willing woman, especially when she's your girlfriend," I said breathlessly when his fingers slid underneath my panties and ran along the seam of my pussy.

"I don't have to fuck a woman just because she's willing; I have my own standards," he replied smoothly and I let out a moan when he pushed his finger inside me. "And I won't force a woman to fuck me if she's unwilling, even if she's my girlfriend. Besides, I didn't feel like fucking her; I feel like fucking you." He stood me up in front of him and pulled my panties down. "All damn day, I think about you spread out on my table while I eat your sweet pussy." He sat me on the table and proceeded to do just that. After he had pleasured me with his mouth, he pulled me down to straddle him and I rode him on his chair.

He'd said that he was generous in all things that mattered to him. Did that mean that I matter to him? For a brief moment, I entertained the thought that I mattered more to Liam than any other women. I pretended that he was mine. I didn't know then that little thought was actually the turning point in which I view my relationship with Liam.

Chapter 4

(Present Day)

My cell phone rings in my drawer and I automatically glance at the clock display on my computer. That must be Bella on the phone; I remember we are supposed to have a lunch date today. I take my phone out to answer it.

"Hey, babe, I'm coming down now."

"Okay," says Bella.

I take the elevator down to the lobby and sure enough, Bella is standing near the front desk, waiting for me. She sees me and waves. I go to her and link our arms together.

"Thanks for the lunch date," I say.

"Is the boss around?" Bella asks.

"Yeah, he's in a meeting," I reply as we head towards the exit. I wave to a couple of our colleagues who are standing near the doors before Bella and I head out to the late summer sunshine.

Merely three months ago, I couldn't go out for lunch without getting a stink-eye from one person or another. They'd thought I was the slut who had come between two people who were in a loving relationship and broken them up. Everybody thought Liam and Fiona were the perfect power couple.

*****

I lowered my feet to the carpeted floor in Liam's office, having just gotten fucked within an inch of my life by him. He had just returned from a one-week business trip in Milan so naturally, we started fucking as soon as I set his cup of coffee on the table.

"There go my panties," I said, pointing to the ruined scrap of red lace beside my feet. "They're new, too." Liam pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "Was that an apology?"

"Baby, I won't apologize for ruining your panties if that meant you got to go around without them on," he said with a wink. "Visible panty line is not an attractive look."

I smacked his chest. "I did not have visible panty line before."

"You don't," he agreed. "But they tend to get in the way."

I raised an eyebrow. "So says the man who previously worried about performing twice in a day. I guess you've overcome that insecurity of yours?"

"I do feel a little frisky today," he said. "That or because it's you." He kissed me again. I kissed him back with everything I had. I missed him when he had been away. I didn't say it out loud because it would mean more and I knew we couldn't be that now, though his words did make me feel like he'd missed me too. His cell phone rang but he was not in a hurry to answer it. He continued to kiss me as it rang and rang until the call was sent to voicemail. I pulled away from him.

"I'm not going to distract you any further. Time to get back to work, Mr. Christensen," I told him with a teasing smile. I picked up my panties from the floor and threw it into the trash.

Liam took out his phone to look at the missed call. "I'm going to need a new cup of coffee, Ms. Keating," he said as he held the phone to his ear. "Hey, sorry, I was distracted by something on my table just now." I took the cup and tried not to laugh out loud as I made my way out of his room.

***

Later that day, Liam and I went to the meeting with the in-house designers for a presentation of the next year's spring/summer collection. Even though Liam was not involved in the creative process, he liked to see the outcome designers' fruits of labor and to boost their morale by being there. Fiona had taken a holiday since last week; I'd thought she would be back for the presentation. When the meeting was over, some of us congregated at the pantry for coffee.

"Hey, Jessica, why is Liam back so soon? I thought he'd extend his holiday now that Fiona's there," said Lynette.

"Fiona's in Italy?" I asked in surprise.

She laughed. "Yeah, nobody knew about it. It was a last-minute thing that she pulled off when she was on her holiday last week. I think she flew off on Friday; she wanted to give Liam a surprise weekend." She shrugged. "Oh well, maybe they did get to spend a couple of days together."

"Yeah, maybe," I said. I felt deflated. Liam and Fiona had been in Italy together. The green-eyed monster in me reared its' ugly head and I quickly tamp it down. I had to remind myself yet again that I had no right to be jealous. I should expect things like this to happen and just accept it. Fiona had every right to be with Liam whenever she wanted.

After that mental pep talk, I poured a cup of coffee for Liam and took it to his room. He was leaning against his table with his arms folded, apparently waiting for me. When I came closer, he straightened and took the cup from my hands and set it on the side cabinet. Without a word, he pulled me close and kissed me. Then he dropped to his knees in front me and pushed my skirt further up my thighs, baring me to his gaze. I wanted to stop him. I wanted to ask him about Fiona. He lifted one of my legs to his shoulder and started kissing and licking my pussy and all my intentions were gone.

"Liam," I whispered and pulled at his hair. "Liam, please, I need you."

"You have me," he whispered against my heated skin. His fingers teased my pussy lips before dipping inside. I let out a moan and arched my back, desperate to feel more of him. "You're so sexy, Jessica. I kept thinking about you sitting in that meeting without any panties on."

"I want you to fuck me," I panted.

"I am fucking you now," he replied, "With my fingers." He pressed against my g-spot and I cried out as I rode his hand.

"Liam, I want you to fuck me with your hard cock," I said. "Please, please, please... I want your cock inside me."

"I can't say no when you're begging so hard," he said. He stood up and I helped him undo his belt and pants. He grabbed me and set me on the side cabinet, right next to his coffee. I pulled him close and wound my legs around his waist.

"Fuck me now," I demanded.

"What's the hurry, Jessica?" he asked, kissing me.

I wanted to tell him that I missed him. I wanted him to forget about his time with Fiona in Italy. I wanted him to fuck me and think that it was the best feeling ever. But I couldn't say that. It wouldn't be fair to him.

"I'm horny. You make me horny," I said instead.

He grinned. "I like the thought of you being horny simply by being with me."

"I'm sorry there's no prize for that," I replied.

He grasped his penis and ran it along the opening of my pussy, coating the head with my wetness. "This is my prize," he said and pushed in. He kissed my neck. "This is so good," he murmured.

"Yes," I moaned. "It's so good. It's always so good with you, Liam."

Liam lifted my leg to rest over his arm and he began to move, sliding his length in and out of my pussy. He let out a groan when I climaxed.

"Yes, that's it. One more, baby, I need one more from you," he said. His fingers slid to my clit and rubbed it in time with his thrusts and I came apart again. When he whispered my name, I held him tightly against me, savoring every tremor made by his body as he shot his load inside me.

Later that night when I was at home watching TV, my thoughts kept straying to Liam and Fiona together in Italy. After Liam had fucked me, I'd asked him about his trip and he didn't mention anything about Fiona. Was it because he didn't want me to know? That it was not something that I should know about? Did Fiona even go to see him in the first place?

There was only one way to find out. I took my phone and logged into my social media account. If Fiona did go to Italy, she probably wouldn't miss the opportunity to post some pictures. I clicked on Fiona's profile and to my surprise, I couldn't find any pictures of her in Italy. In fact, she hadn't posted anything for some time. Apparently, she was not very active on social media. I scrolled through her photos anyway and at last found some pictures of her with Liam.

Although the photos were not considered risqué, they were still intimate recordings of two people who were in love and were enjoying their time together. Shame filled me. They were obviously made of each other: the CEO of a successful company and a talented fashion designer. They were both tall and beautiful. His dark hair complemented her blond.

Even though I'd seen them together plenty of times before, something about the photos, how candid and happy they looked together, strike me deeply. I looked at Liam's grinning face, the same grin he had bestowed upon me plenty of times and my heart broke. I'd never really had him.

My conversation with Bella a few months ago came back to me. She'd said that I was not a person to fool around with a taken man and that I needed commitment. I hadn't stopped to think about the damage Liam was doing to my psyche. My heart, already brittle from my divorce, got a pounding every time he touched me and yet I had ignored it. The photos delivered the final blow and it shattered me.

I ran a hand across my forehead, forcing back the urge to cry. I had allowed myself to care too much. It was as if I was back to the time when I found out that my then-husband had cheated on me, only now I had brought this upon myself. It was time to end this no-strings-attached sex with Liam before I was completely annihilated.

I spent the night running the words that I needed to say through my head. I didn't know exactly what a person would need to say to end an illicit affair with another person. I didn't know if I should apologize or whether to expect an apology in return. I didn't know if I should own up to Fiona myself or make Liam do it. Mentally exhausted, I told myself, perhaps I would be able to find the right words when I see Liam the next day.

***

I went to get Liam's morning cup of coffee as usual as soon as he came in. He looked up at me with a smile when I set it on his table.

"Legal called to say they have a couple of documents that needed your signature," I told him. "They'll bring it over within the hour."

He nodded. "Sure. Jessica—"

"Liam, I—"

We spoke at the same time and stopped to stare at each other before laughing.

"What is it, Liam?" I asked him, hoping that he was not going to ask for sex now.

"No, you first," he said.

"It's nothing," I said. "Well, not exactly. Um, I'm hoping to talk to you later about something."

"Is it urgent? Do you want to talk now?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, it can wait."

"Okay, good. I have something to tell you as well. We'll talk at the end of the day, okay?" he said.

"Okay," I said and turned around to head out. I was surprised when he said he wanted to talk to me. I wondered what it was about. I guess I would have to wait to find out.

***

It was nearly seven o'clock when Liam wrapped up his telephone conference. I leaned back against the chair with a tired sigh. I felt hungry, too. I'd barely managed to eat my lunch due to the nerves knotting in my stomach. Liam ran a hand through his hair; he looked exhausted as well.

"Tired?" I asked him.

He stretched his arms and groaned. "A little." He smiled at me. "But now that the work is out of the way, we can talk now. What is it that you want to talk to me about, Jessica?"

I did not expect him to just bring up the subject like that and for a moment I struggled to form the first words. I looked down at my hands and took in a deep breath, trying to organize my thoughts.

"Um, Liam, I..." I pulled in another deep breath and let it out. "I can't do this with you anymore. I'm done being the other woman." I looked up at him at last. "I'm sorry."

Liam looked at me for a moment without saying anything. "What happened?" he asked at last. "What made you change your mind, Jessica?"

I shrugged to conceal the heartache that was forming. "My conscience has finally caught up to me, I guess."

He looked at me. "That's it? Anything else?"

I wanted him to choose me. "Nothing," I whispered.

Liam stood and went around the table towards me. Without a word, he grasped my arms and hauled me up to my feet. I let out a startled yelp as he turned so that I was trapped between him and the table. "Yesterday you told me how good it felt when we fucked," he said softly and I turned my head away, unable to meet his eyes any longer. "Something happened between then and this morning that made you change your mind and I want to know what it was."

"Nothing happened," I whispered.

He grinned and put his lips close to my ear. "The truth, Jessica." I whimpered at his closeness and my heart was beating so fast in my chest that it felt like it was going to jump up my throat.

"I know Fiona was in Italy with you," I whispered at last.

"Ah, so that's the straw that broke the camel's back," he said. He kissed my neck. "Do you want to know what happened?" He licked at my skin. "She came to Italy without my knowledge. She wanted to surprise me." He nipped my earlobe. "She appeared at my hotel door wearing nothing but a trench coat."

I closed my eyes. Why was he telling me this? "Stop it," I pleaded. I was shocked when my insides tightened in response. How could I get turned on during a time like this?

His hands cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze. "She took off her clothes and told me to fuck her against the door."

"Stop it!" I repeated more forcefully this time and struggled against him when he started to hitch up my skirt. How dare he to touch me like this while talking about fucking his girlfriend!

Liam continued to hold me tightly against him. "Don't you want to know the rest? She was wearing these gorgeous red heels and she even shaved her pussy," he said.

I punched his chest but he barely flinched. "Fuck you, Liam!" I cried. "Stop doing this to me!"

"I picked up her trench coat and told her to put it on," he said. Shit, was he going to tell me he fucked her with clothes on like he had with me so many times before? I struggled harder against him. "And I told her to leave," he continued. I stopped moving to stare at him.

"What?" I asked.

His gaze held mine steadily. "The truth was: I broke up with her the day after we fucked the first time," he said.

I couldn't believe my ears. "It's impossible! I saw you two with my own eyes," I said.

He tilted his head to the side and smiled. "What exactly did you see, Jessica?"

"She still touches you in that familiar way and I still see the way she looks at you," I said; agitation and disbelief sped up the way I talked.

"That's because she was not ready to break up with me," he said. "Even after I told her I'd slept with someone else, she still forgave me. Her surprise visit was... the straw that broke the camel's back. I was angry at myself for not being more assertive. I was angry at myself for letting this gone that far. I'd hurt her and I couldn't stand the thought of hurting her even more by pushing her away. It made her think that we still had a chance. It was my fault."

I knew I shouldn't ask but my curiosity got the best of me. "What happened then?" I asked.

"I told her I don't love her anymore but she didn't care. But in the end, we talked and she seemed to accept the fact that we can't be together anymore," he said. "I got her another room; I couldn't let her stay with me nor could I let her fend for herself. When it was time for me to come back, she told me she wanted to stay. As far as I know, she's still there."

He didn't love Fiona? "Why did you break up with Fiona?" I asked.

"I've always cared about you," he said. "I'm not going to lie: I lusted after you on the first day you were here. Then I got to know you more and I found that you are more than a pretty face and a hot body. You are smart and have a great sense of humor. But you were married so I tried not to see you as anything more than someone I worked with. Then, Fiona came along and she was great for me and I'd even grown to care about her. But then I saw you sleeping in my office that night, and I realized this thing with Fiona was just a farce. I'd never stopped caring about you. You are the one I've ever wanted. When you told me you were not ready for a relationship, I suggested sex without strings because that was the only way I could get you." He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I was too stunned by his confession to even react to it. "I didn't tell you about Fiona because I didn't want you to feel pressured. I want you to care for me on your own terms." He tucked a lock of hair behind my ear and cupped my face so that he was gazing right into my eyes. "And now I'm in love with you, Jessica."