All Over Tan

Story Info
Caught by the Meter Reader.
768 words
3.9
58.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am amongst other things a nudist. But I can't go to the resort as often as I would like to or need to especially in the spring to get my "all over" tan. Since I am also a farmer's wife, I live in the country and do not have any near by neighbors; at least none that can see our place from theirs and we live off the road and back in the woods. The lane isn't all that long, but usually I can hear anyone coming before they are in sight. This usually allows for the privacy that I need to get and keep my tan.

On this particular day in the spring, a little over a year ago, I was in the back yard working on my "all over" tan when I must have fallen asleep. I know I couldn't have been asleep for long, but when I awoke the meter reader for the electric company was sitting in his truck only about 20 some feet from me. Knowing that he had already most likely seen me too, I pretended to still be sleeping. Shortly he got out of his truck and walked by me to the meter. He had to come within about 2 feet of me to get to the meter. Once he had passed me I couldn't watch what he was doing as I was facing the opposite way. I could only imagine that he was looking at me. It didn't really concern me as he had already walked past me, and I was on my stomach so he couldn't really see anything but my back and of course my ass. My ass isn't very large. Not at all what is considered sexy by most men. He stayed for a long time. I tried to remain motionless, but it eventually became obvious to me that he must be either watching me and maybe waiting for me to "wake up", so what could I do.

I wasn't exactly embarrassed to be naked, but it wasn't something that had ever happened to me before and I hadn't been sure how he would react. I finally acted as though I had just woken up because I didn't want to get a sunburn and that was a possibility this early in spring. When I did, I of course was facing the truck, so I acted alarmed at seeing it. And turned towards the door to the house. Which is also where the meter was.

He had a huge smile on his face and said, "Good morning, beautiful."

That thrilled me. I could see that he meant it. I said "I guess you don't mind how I am dressed." And I let my hands drop to my sides that I had been using to trying to hide my breast and pussy.

He assured me that he didn't. We talked about how boring his job usually was and how much this brightened his day. We also talked about the fact that I was a nudist. By the time that he got back to his truck, I would say that we had become friends. It didn't even matter that I was naked and he was clothed. We chatted for a for a while longer and then he left after looking me over to his hearts content. He also told me that he wouldn't mind catching me again.

That hadn't happened until this morning. That is what made me decide to write this story. When he pulled up this morning, he didn't just wait for me to "wake up" he whistled really loud. Letting me know that he was there and that he was glad to see me again. Some how having the meter reader catch me is much sexier than going to the nudist resort. Again he didn't touch me or even take off his clothes, but we did chat, and I think I made his day again. Reading meters might be a very boring job, but I guess I don't mind making his day a little nicer. And just so I don't get a lot of questions about it, I have told my husband and he just laughed.

He said "Shit happens." I wonder how he would have felt if it had been him and it was a female meter reader? At least he would have only have had to cover up his penis, but I bet that would have been funny to watch. I guess I will never know, but I did ask if there were female meter readers, and my friend said that there was.