All Play & No Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my excitement, I had kicked off my panties and when I bent to pull them back on an idea hatched in my mind. I screwed them up into a tight ball and stuffed them into the pocket of my skirt.

I loaded a tray with cups of water and then before re-joining the girls, I glanced around to make sure there was no-one around, especially Tina or Sam, and walked briskly towards Craig's office. I expected him to be at his desk. He never really seems to stop working and always has his lunch in front of his monitor. I was not disappointed. Much as he had earlier in the day, he looked up as soon as I stepped into his office.

"Don't say a word." I said, totally in control, unlike this morning. "Hold out your hand." He did as he was told, and I dropped my tiny white panties into his outstretched hand. "Don't even think about going home early," I pouted, "I really need your help with something." With that I turned and left before he could react, and headed back out to finish my lunch.

The afternoon simply crawled by. I had taken a relatively late lunch, so I was not back at my desk until after 2pm, but the last three hours seemed like they would never end. My nerves were shot. I couldn't sit still. I kept doing laps of the building and was drinking so much coffee I was up and down to the toilet all the time. I couldn't stop thinking about having Craig's cock inside me. I was desperate to touch it again, and petrified that he would rest happy with his blow-job and simply fuck off home. The minutes ticked by and eventually 5 o'clock closed in.

As always, the place emptied out. Tina and Sam both shot out a little early, which was a massive relief, and so one by one, PC's went off, lights went out and the car park became bare. By half past there were just the usual suspects, plus myself. My boss walked past on her way out.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked sarcastically, making a flourish of checking her watch. I just shrugged nonchalantly.

"My PC crashed and lost quite a bit of work. I just want to get it wrapped up before I go." I lied. It worked.

"Don't stay all night." She said and was gone. That left the MD and Craig. Craig often locked up and was the last out, but now it was a waiting game. I desperately hoped that the MD would not be in for a late night.

I heard voices down the corridor, then footsteps. I tucked myself into the corner and hoped if it was the MD, he would walk past the department and assume everyone had gone. Instead, Craig popped his head around. When I turned and opened my mouth to speak, he simply put his fingers to his lips, turned off the light and carried on.

I heard him lock the door at the end of the corridor. This was standard procedure for the last one in the building. It was only a small office but the last one in tended to lock everything, except one last exit and the front door, which was controlled by key cards, so always locked. The building went eerily quiet for a few moments, then again I heard voices in reception, just a few feet away through the wall. Then silence. I powered down my PC and shuffled papers nervously on my desk.

"So then, did you expect me to just drop you down onto the desk and perform for you, or did you have wine, dinner and romance in mind?" Craig's voice in the silence made me jump, and I spun my chair around to face him.

"Nothing so sophisticated," I said standing up and walking confidently towards him, "after this morning, I was just hoping that you'd fuck me stupid with that big dick of yours that all the girls talk about all the time." I think he was shocked at that. His eyes seemed to momentarily lose focus before tuning back in. A nervous smile twitched in the corners of his mouth. "Oh yes," I said in answer to the question he didn't ask, "you're always the centre of any gossip. Most of the girls are desperate to get their hands on you. Especially recently." I said, now stood right in front of him.

"So we fuck. You tell. What then?" He said almost nervously, looking down at me, his ice blue eyes holding my deep brown ones in their grip.

"No." I said firmly and not without a little anger. "We fuck. We don't tell. We just get on with life. God, the last thing I need at the moment is a boyfriend. Look, I sure as hell don't know what I'm doing or what the fuck has come over me this week. But, Jesus, I need your cock inside me. You've got me on a plate. I need you to fuck me like a bitch, treat me like a bitch and then fuck off home and leave me alone. Does that sound no-strings enough for you." He just stood and looked down at me puzzled.

"Great. I didn't have you down as a crazy psycho-bitch. So then, we fuck, you break into my house and kill me in my sleep." I laughed and the harsh sexual tension that had controlled my mind and body all day dissipated.

I threw my arms around his neck, threw my legs around his waist and kissed him hard on the mouth, my tongue exploring and probing. He turned me around and pinned me against the corridor wall. We kissed deeply and I could feel that rapidly hardening cock, as it strained to be free from its confines. I ground my pussy against his taut stomach, my legs gripping him as tightly to me as I could. He began to inch down the wall and I realised he must have a plan. I dropped my feet back to the floor and he grabbed my hand and led me around the office the opposite way. I pointed back towards the door.

"Locked." He said as he led me passed the empty offices. We got back into reception which was just the opposite side of the wall to my department and he almost pulled me up the stairs. Once through the door at the top, he led me into the conference room and slammed the door shut behind him. The desks were set up in a horseshoe and the blinds were down, the room in almost total darkness. He scooped my off my feet and lay me across a table, pausing only to flick the building's only air-conditioning unit onto full in a vain attempt to banish the baking air trapped inside the room.

Much as I had done to him this morning, he dropped instantly to his knees and pushed my skirt up over my thighs. Without a moment's pause, he buried his face into my desperate pussy, his tongue expertly probing and licking my bare lips. He would suck them all into his mouth, then release them and gently lick around my hole and all over my labia. I was panting with a pure desire I'm sure I had never felt before. I grasped his pale brown hair in my hands and pushed his face into my cunt.

The sensation was amazing. He had almost instantly drove me to the very brink of orgasm, but now he held me tantalisingly close, his tongue just flicking gently over me, teasing my aching clitoris and forcing me to wait for my pleasure.

I groaned, moaned, panted and tried to push his head into me and make him do what I wanted, but he could not be led. I felt as if I was staring over the edge of a very dark abyss.

"Oh for fuck sake." I panted at him in frustration, but he just raised his head slightly and smiled broadly. I could see his lips and cheeks glistening with my honey. Gently he licked the whole length of my slit. "If you tease me any more, I'll tear your bloody balls off." I panted, then burst out laughing at the absurdity of what I had just said. As I laughed, he sucked my clit into his mouth and pressed his tongue against it.

It was urgent but somehow still gentle. His tongue flicked rapidly against my most sensitive spot. Still giggling, I came. It was as if someone had lit the blue touch-paper. My orgasm burst inside me like a firework. I was helpless. I know I screamed out loud. I held his head and still my orgasm flourished. It grew and burst and faded then instantly grew and burst again and again and again, as he continued to lick and suck my pussy. The desire in my soul was simply irrepressible. I cried out and swore. Tears swelled briefly in my eyes, then spilled out down my cheeks. I was sweating profusely in the heat of the room and from my own molten lust. My legs trembled and I think my whole body quivered until finally my orgasm began to subside.

A smiling face appeared from between my legs.

"I take it that was to m'lady's pleasure." He said in mock Queen's English. The sexual tension diffused in an instant and once again I burst out laughing, feeling an incredible sense of relaxation beyond anything I had ever felt before.

He leant over me and kissed me passionately. I could taste my own pussy on his lips and tongue and hungrily lapped it up. He stopped kissing me and pulled me into a seated position, tugging my top off over my head and before unclipping my bra. He casually threw both of them into the corner of the room before unbuttoning my skirt, pulling it off over my thighs and discarding that too, onto the pile.

I was naked and powerless as he pushed me back onto the table. He picked up my ankles and draped them over his shoulders, pulling me towards him across the table. I had not even noticed him discard his trousers, but in one fluid motion that made me scream aloud with a delicious mix of desire and pain, he slid his entire cock into my hungry cunt. I stared up into his eyes.

"Too deep. Too deep." I panted. But he seemed oblivious as he used every last inch of his manhood from tip to base, pulling almost agonisingly out of me before sliding all the way in, until there was nothing left to insert.

Without fail, every time he filled me to the hilt, I gasped and thought my eyes would pop out. It should have been painful and was, but it was a delicious pain that made every nerve ending in my pussy stand to attention. Without warning a luscious orgasm washed over me. I was in heaven.

As he began to establish a rhythm, I could hear his heavy balls slap against my arse. His strokes became shorter as he leaned over me, pushing my knees up towards my shoulders. He squeezed and kneaded my tits and impossibly he pushed himself deeper inside me.

"Please." I begged, struggling to accept his length.

"I thought you were my bitch." He answered.

"Fuck me. I'll do anything. I am your bitch. But you'll split me in half." I looked up into his eyes and begged. I'm pretty sure that's what he wanted. He'd seen me nervous, dominant and aggressive. I think he wanted to see me beg. I did.

He climbed onto the table and let my legs dangle back over the edge. He was on top of me thrusting and filling my aching pussy. I wrapped my legs around him. If I was going to fuck him to feel his cock, I figured I might as well take all that I could. He kissed me as he fucked me. Sweat was running down my body and dripping off his hair, we were slick with our mixed wetness. His scent was all over me.

His breath was becoming shorter. He panted and gasped as his fucked my tight little pussy. Incredibly, I could feel him swell further inside me and it felt as if his cock would simply burst. He pushed himself up onto his arms and drove into me more rapidly.

I held the edge of the table above my head so he didn't shoot me off on to the floor, then quickly he stood, and pulled his cock out of me. I sat up on the desk, but he took my hands and pulled me off onto the floor. I knelt before him and leaned forward to accept his meat back into my mouth, but as he wanked his length with his left hand, he held my head with his right. With one final gasp, that was followed instantly by a grunt, he came. Hot semen from his wonderful cock sprayed all over me. It hit my face, my neck, my tits. It was in my hair and as soon as it mixed with my perspiration, it ran in milky white runnels down my body. It filled my belly button then spilled out and ran over my tired, fucked pussy, before dripping on the carpet tiles on which I knelt.

Finally, his twitching cock emptied and I leant forward and licked the final drop of cum of his helmet, before wrapping my lips around it and sucking my own pussy cream from his cock. As I sucked, I looked up into his eyes and he just smiled back, until finally his clean cock began to lose it hardness.

I stood up and sat back on the edge of the desk. What a fucking site I must have looked. My long black hair was wet and matted. I was soaked in sweat and my chin, forehead and cheeks were plastered in semen. Slowly, I scooped it up and rubbed it all over my tits, massaging it into my skin. Craig leaned nonchalantly against the wall and watched me. There was silence between us for what seemed like minutes, but I suppose was less than one.

"If you keep doing that, I'll probably have to fuck you again." He said and I could see his cock was already rising.

"Fuck. Not again. I couldn't take any more. You've definitely fucked me stupid. You're job is done." I sat up and stopped massaging his cum into my tits.

"Tissue?" He asked.

"Shower" I said.

"Can't do that. Unless you want to sit on the draining board by the sink, so I can bathe you like a baby." He disappeared through the adjoining door and returned with a whole roll of the cheap, rough kitchen paper.

"Is that the best you can do?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"I could use your vest top, but I don't think it would improve your overall appearance."

I mopped myself down as best as I could and stood under the air-conditioning vent in a vain attempt to quell my perspiration.

Finally, I climbed back into my clothes, but could feel sticky patches of cum still drying on my skin. I thought I had smelled of sex this morning, but now, with his cum all over me, it was over-powering. I still felt a sluttish, filthy desire for more, but my body was used and tired and spent.

With the clean up operation complete, we wandered back downstairs, finished locking up, set the alarm and left the building. We were parked at opposite ends of the car park and we paused briefly and looked at one another. I smiled. He smiled. I waved. He waved and we both turned to go. And that was that. My long day at work had come to a close and my desk was still piled high with unfinished paperwork.

12