All-Purpose All-American Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn’t teasing, it was more of a straightforward statement... an expert making a judgement about a product she just sampled.

“Thanks,” I said and pulled up my trousers. To be so experienced at her age was surely a sign that she had issues. “You’re not in therapy by any chance, are you?”

“Yeah, twice a week,” She said with an amazed face on. “You’re too good, how did you know?”

“Lucky guess,” I said and held her back as she reached for the door. “Let me go out first, just in case a line is waiting outside.”

“Sorry,” Autumn said and submitted as I turned the door handle. “I think we were a little longer than just five minutes.”

“It’s okay, we’re clear,” I said and opened the door wide. Autumn trailed behind me as I moved to unlock the front door. “Figures, I don’t think anyone even missed me.”

“Don’t ever say that, Clark,” Autumn said and patted me on the cheek as I held open the door for her. “In fact, I had so much fun, I might have to stop in again sometime."

“Hey Autumn.” I called as I watched her wave at her friends. She half turned and wiped a loose hair out of her face.

“What?”

“Your movie’s only a two-day rental, the licorice was on the house.”

12