All Reservations Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head settled into her folds and she lowered herself onto his erect cock, standing up and ready for her. They held hands, her fingers entwined in his as they were about to make love. Finally, every inch of his manhood had nestled itself into her nearly-virginal slit. She looked into his eyes that sexily looked back at her. The slight muscles in his arms were bulging as his arms were bent, holding her hips. She started to ride his cock slowly, her little belly button ring, a powder blue to match her eyes. His eyes rolled back in his head in pleasure.

"Oh yes, oh yes baby, ride me. Ride my cock."

Encouraged by his words, she worked her body faster, "Like this?" she panted.

"Oh yes. My, look at you, you sweet girl. You really like dick, don't you baby?"

She bit her bottom lip and whimpered, "Yes, yes I do. Oh god, this feels good. You like it, Russ?"

He groaned, "Oh fuck, you know I do."

Her tits jiggled and she worked her body hard to please them. She stopped for a moment and lifted herself off of his cock, saying she wanted to try something different. Again, she straddled him, only this time facing away from him. She lowered herself onto his fuckmeat, and arched her back, her hand clutching his thighs. She started to fuck him slowly and satisfied moans escaped their lips.

"You have such a nice, fat dick," she said. "You like me riding you?" she teased.

"Fuck, oh yes."

"Do you? You like little teenage pussy fucking your cock?"

"Ohhh," he groaned. "Oh fuck yes, fuck me baby."

She gradually picked up her speed and was fucking him faster, her body working up and down. Up until that point, he had had his eyes closed in enjoyment, but when he opened his eyes up, he let out a loud moan of pleasure of the sight before him. Her sweet little teenage bottom, moving forward and backward so fast, trying so desperately to get her tiny fuck hole to cum in pleasure and making desperate attempts to make her older man cum hard as well.

He asked excitedly if he could finger her bottom as she fucked him. She agreed without thinking much about it. He licked his finger as a lubricant and gently inserted his fingertip into her ass.

"Oh yes, yes, play with my ass. Oh fuck, yeah," she moaned.

"Mmm, you like me playing with your little asshole?"

"Damn yes, ohh yeah."

She sat up in surprise and alarm as she felt her ass muscles flex around his finger. It was her first orgasm coming from her bottom. Her first butt-cum. Oh yeah. Having cum, he gently pulled out his finger, and she continued riding him fast, a sheen of sweat running down her back.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed, as she felt her pussy hugging his cock in orgasm. Barely coming down from her orgasm, he couldn't take the tension from her tight pussy anymore and moaned loudly when he shot his cum into her. They both came down from their orgasms and was panting wildly. She gently lifted her body off of his cock and crawled towards his place on the bed. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, and she snuggled up close to his big body. Both of them sweaty and satisfied.

He breathed, "Where did such an innocent girl learn to do that?"

She giggled, "It just came to me. You were so good."

"Oh sweetheart, you were excellent," he said, still trying to catch his breath. They laid there together, her hand curled upon his chest, both heads of hair damp with sweat.

"I wonder if they can hear us up in 405," Dolly said.

He looked down at her and smiled, she grinned up at him, her dimples showing. They laughed lightly, "I hope so, Dolly baby. I hope so."

12