All Roses Have Their Thorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves to strike but Natalya picks up Kotetsu and throws it out where it slides into the Incubus' stomach. His momentum stops as searing pain ripples through him. "What is this?"

"If you spent half as much time worrying about me as you did learning about the past you'd know the weapons at my disposal."

She picks herself up along with Calista. "You're going to make it," she assures the girl before turning back to Asrah. She pulls the blade free and sets herself to strike when the sudden presence of Cathae is felt.

And second later Queen Isabella steps through the doorway. "I knew you couldn't be trusted," she says walking over to Asrah. She places a hand on him and slowly the wound created by Kotetsu disappears as if it were never there in the first place.

Natalya has already backed up, now having both Kotetsu and Yasunaga in hand. "We are all untrustworthy," she replies. "It's in our blood after all."

The queen smiles in agreement. "You believe you can kill me?"

As tempted as she is and as ready as she is to strike, Natalya says, "No. But I do know how to fight another day." She turns gripping both swords in one hand and scoops up Calista and throws them both through the window.

"After her!" the queen screams.

Natalya lands on her feet three hundred below the window. She moves Calista up onto her shoulder and looks up at the window. Your reign won't last forever and I will have the power I seek. Then she mists away.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 01 A female demon escapes her servitude.in NonHuman
A Captured Heart How to tame a succubus?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Festival of Rome Seduction & deception in ancient Valentinus festival.in Romance
Abduction Ch. 01 She's kidnapped and mated.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories