All Saints Ch. 04: Fiesta Guererro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gracias, Grandfather," Luz replied, trying out Carter's new title.

"Shoot, Luz," Carter admonished gently, "You can still call me 'Senor Bill', I like that fine."

"OK," Luz agreed quickly, relieved to not have to sound so formal. She stepped up and hugged Carter, enjoying the warmth radiating through her as his arms tightened around her.

Carter sensed Luz had something on her mind and probed, "Is everything alright? You feeling well?"

"Yes, I feel fine," Luz answered, then hesitated, "but... Can I ask you something?" she gazed searchingly into Carter's golden brown eyes.

"Absolutely," Carter declared, "Anything at all."

"Well," Luz bit her lip and paused, "I have noticed I have a strong attraction to you. As a woman for a man. And now I learn you are my abuelo, and I wonder are my feelings wrong?"

Carter coughed. "I don't quite know how to answer that one, Luz." Carter stroked her hair lightly with his left hand and tipped her chin up with his right while she continued to clasp her arms behind his back. "If a grandpa kisses his granddaughter on the cheek, like this," Carter pecked Luz on her left and then her right cheek, "or even on the lips, like this," he touched his mouth squarely to hers briefly and pulled back, "no one would say that was 'wrong' and they would be right about that." Carter pulled her closer to him, pressing air from her lungs as her breasts flattened against his chest. "Some folks may object to a stronger embrace, or a deeper kiss, like this," He kissed her openly and slithered his tongue across her lips. "But other folks would not. How about you? Do you object to me kissing you like that?"

Luz' breathing was becoming erratic and her head spun. "No, Senor Bill," she croaked, "I do not object. That was the point of my question." She squirmed against him and sought his mouth with hers. Breaking their second passionate kiss, she asked, "Y tu? Do you find me objectionable?"

"I certainly do not," Carter responded unequivocally. "You are the opposite of objectionable." He pulled her against him and mashed his mouth to hers, running his hands up and down her back from neck to bottom. Luz reacted in kind, pushing her hands to Carter's shoulders and scraping down the back of his blazer with her outstretched stiff fingers.

Carter broke their embrace and said, "Whoa, now, though." He stepped back from Luz, standing before him in a simple, demure, navy gabardine A-line skirt and sleeveless white cotton blouse with fake pearl buttons. "Before we get carried away, we should probably talk about those 'other folks' and know what we are about, don't you think?"

"Yes, of course you are right, Senor Bill," Luz agreed. "For the 'others' I think what we do is private and no one's business but ours. I can keep secrets. Can you?" she asked, tilting her head and peering at Carter.

"Oh, honey," Carter said, "I was trained to keep secrets when I was in the military. There's no worry, there. But, I wonder about your experience and your beliefs... Have you ever been with a man before? Are you concerned you might have a baby? We sure can't get married, you know." Carter paused momentarily and continued, "And what about confession? Would you not have to tell your priest about your 'sins'?"

Luz' head dropped to her chest. "These are very good points you raise." She lifted her head and spoke more quietly. "It is true, I am virgin and know little about about making love. But I have love and I do love and that makes a difference for me. I am Catholic and we are instructed not to interfere with making babies and to wait for marriage and to confess our sins. But I am also a modern young woman and I think sometimes the Church is more political than religious. I believe God guides me every day. These feelings I have for you must be right and good or God would banish them from my mind and body. I do not think the priest would understand this and so I do not plan to tell him." Luz took a deep breath and stepped in close to Carter once again, wrapping herself around his waist and nuzzling her chin on his soft cotton polo shirt. "Will you show me the ways to make love? I would not mind having your baby even if we cannot marry. My mother lives with a man who is not my father and who she despises. I could find such a man, too. Maybe Humberto... " Luz's hands tugged at Carter's waist, freeing his shirt from his slacks. He felt her warm soft finger tips trace up his stomach and across his chest, twirling the hairs around his nipples. Carter's cock hardened in his shorts.

Carter seized the opportunity to have his cake and eat it, too. "Alright, Luz, let's make love, here, now, before we go to the fiesta..."

Luz released her grip and clapped, "Bueno! I shall make up the bed!" She danced to the sofa and pulled out the folding double mattress.

Carter hung his blazer and slacks over the back of the straight chair at the built-in dresser/desk and folded his polo. He was standing in stockings and boxers, semi-hard and poking at the vent, when Luz turned back from the made up double bed.

"Mi Dio! Senor Bill!" Luz cried out as she saw his purple head peeping at her. "You are big already!" she laughed, "And I have not undressed yet!"

Carter advanced on her. "Let me do it, please," he asked quietly, beginning without permission. He swiftly twisted the pearls through their eyes and spread Luz' blouse. His strong hands held the sides of her great breasts in their white cotton bra cups. Carter hooked his thumbs over the tops of the cups and pulled them until Luz's halos and nipples popped, quickly followed by her full boobs as the cups disappeared beneath them. He hefted both tits and kissed each sweetly before raising his face and kissing Luz on the mouth. While they kissed, Carter's hands unhooked the brassier strap and he pulled away the blouse and underworks.

Pulling Luz in tight, Carter crushed her stiff naked nipples against his, still devouring her mouth and reveling as she wriggled joyfully in his grasp. He discovered the back tab and zipper and freed her skirt from her hips. It slid easily across her rayon half-slip and fell to the floor. Luz kicked off her low-heels and arched on tip toe to extend her body fully against Carter's increasing hardness.

Carter's hands slid up Luz' thighs, under her slip, and yanked her cotton briefs down to her knees. She danced her legs back and forth and pushed her slip below her hips. By their combined efforts, she stood naked, stretched and laminated to his torso and hips.

Carter backed Luz up and guided her to the mattress, laying her gently down and spreading her legs wide. He saw his handiwork on her mons and grinned uncontrollably. "Ahh, Chili Relleno!" he said, "And I have just the queso to fill that pepper!"

Luz giggled and threw her legs high in the air. "Por Favor, Senor Bill!" she cried, "STUFF ME!"

Instead, Carter hunkered down and dove face first into the shining, smooth, bald pussy sitting below the pepper. "Aiiii! Oooo!" squealed Luz, experiencing the oral stimulation for the first time in her memory. "Unnnn! Mi Dio! Mi... Orrrgasmo... se aceraaaaah! Luz babbled as Carter mercilessly dabbled and sucked her steaming, streaming cunt.

Luz shook and bounced and rocked her thighs back and forth against Carter's ears as he drilled his tongue into her trench and spread her ass cheeks with his fingers, extending his thumbs to rub her anus while he feasted and she screamed.

Carter's balls began to hurt as his charge built up. He pulled his face out of Luz' slicked pussy and scooted up on his knees. Dropping his chest over hers, he braced himself on his forearms and kissed Luz sloppily. She licked her juice off his lips and tugged at his tongue. Carter's dick was well aimed and slid swiftly, easily, into Luz' prepared pussy. For Carter it was old home week while Luz thought this was her first fuck. Her body knew what to do and soon her cunt was squeezing and grabbing Carter's cock in time with his deep thrusts and shallow retreats.

Carter sensed Luz was near another break through and flexed his prick as he swiveled his hips and ground into her. "AARRGG!" he growled, crunching home for the ultimate thrust and exploding his seed against the back walls of Luz' womb.

"AIIIIEEE ABUELLLOO!" Luz screeched, clenching her cunt, rectum, fingers and toes as her orgasm burst in wave upon wave of ecstasy. Carter lifted her ass off the bed and straightened himself, changing his angle, scraping the roof of her cavern while releasing his final spurts.

Lowering Luz back to the bed, Carter pulled out and moved up beside her. Curling up against her spent body, he kissed her cheek and buzzed in her ear, "That's one way to make love, honey. Do you think you want to learn more?"

Luz rolled onto her right side, draping her left arm over Carter, kissed his lips tenderly and said, "Si, teach me more, please..."

Carter patted Luz' naked hip and said, "Can do. Out secret, right?" He got up and added, "Starting tonight. At the fiesta, no hanky-panky... Esta Bien?"

"Si, Senor Bill, no hanky-panky." Luz rolled out of the other side of the bed and stood up. Carter's semen and her juices leaked from her bald pussy and collected on her inner thighs. "I better clean up or we will be late," she laughed, walking to the bathroom.

*

Carter and Luz heard the music at the Guerrero house as the Taurus pulled into the yard. "Eduardo likes the traditional Mexican musica." Luz explained without being asked. "He likes traditional Mexican everything. He has been in America 20 or more years and still doesn't speak English. I hope he is already drunk and passed out."

"Well, Luz," Carter said, with a wry smile, "a man's home is his castle. He can play any music he likes, hold any opinion he wants and I won't argue with him." He winked at Luz, "You, me and your mom. That's all that matters, honey. Let's go have a nice time."

Luz smiled gratefully at Carter's words and slid out the driver's side door behind him. At the house, Mari greeted them "Buena noches, Luz! Good Evening, Papa!" She hugged them both together on the doorstep and ushered them inside. "I have explained everything to Eduardo, he does not speak English much at all, but he has said he welcomes you."

Eduardo saw them enter and strode across the living room, a bottle of Carta Blanca in hand, and boomed, "Senor Bill! Mi casa es tu casa! Bienvenido!"

Carter trotted out his school room Spanish, "Mucho gusto Senor Guerrero, Gracias!"

Eduardo stuck his paw out and handed the beer to Carter. "La comida es en el patio. Autoservicio!" he said, somewhat slurred, then wended his way elsewhere in the house.

Mari made a face and said, "With luck he will start playing dominos and not bother us anymore." Turning to Luz she said, "Humberto has shown up. Is this going to be a problem?"

"Oh, no, Mama," Luz replied quietly, "I think everything is not a problem, now." She looked meaninfully at Carter and kissed Mari on the cheek. "In fact, I shall look for him. Can you take care of Senor Bill? He has some Spanish but probably should not be left alone." She tittered and walked off to find her former boyfriend, Humberto.

Mari sidled up to Carter, slid her hand behind him and indiscretely pinched his butt through his wool slacks. "I am sure I can take care of Bill, Luz," she said to her daughter's back as Luz walked away. "Don't you think so, too, Bill?" she asked with a giggle and another pinch.

"I sure do, Mari," Carter smiled affably and snaked his arm around his daughter's waist, casually but firmly closing his palm tight on her hip.

"Stay right here," Mari said, patting Carter's ass, "I won't be long." She pulled out of his half-embrace and drifted through the house, returning in about five minutes with a big smile on her face. "OK, everything is great. Come with me." Mari said, taking Carter's hand and leading him down a narrow hall. At the end she turned left into a dark room and closed the door behind them. Carter her a lock snick shut and saw Mari, silhouetted against the glow from an open door on the other side of the room, walk to the light, close the door and click another lock.

They were in utter darkness. Carter smelled Mari's perfume and heard her clothes rustling but could see nothing. Moments later he felt her familiar hands at his waist, tugging away his trousers. Then she was behind him, pulling off his jacket and lifting his polo shirt over his head.

"Mari," Carter protested, "Is this wise?"

"Not wise or unwise." Mari answered cryptically. "Timely is the operative word. I took my temperature and it is up. The timing is right and the signs are right and I want your seeds in my garden. We were accidental yesterday and maybe lucky or not. Tonight I want you to make me pregnant. We cannot be disturbed. FUCK ME PAPA!"

Mari knelt on the floor and fished Carter's thickening cock out from his boxers. Kissing its proud mushroom, she discovered his pre-cum already seeping to the surface. She licked his shiny head and then pulled his shorts to the floor. Standing again, she took Carter's hands and led him to her bed.

Carter's eyes began adjusting to the darkness, though he still had no idea what was around him except for familiar shapes, such as the soft round breasts and thighs Mari had pulled him into as she fell across a big bed and he dropped on top. "Come in here, Papa, I am ready for you," Mari cooed as she steered Carter's now fully engorged dick to the entrance of her nest.

The hint was enough. Carter's cock was on autopilot once its weeping eye brushed Mari's soft, lubricated slit. Sliding easily into the fold and down to the waiting hole, Carter's prong stabbed home and buried itself. His balls slapped her bottom as she held her legs high and wide. When he was seated, she closed her gates, hugging his cock with her cunt, his back with her thighs and calves and his neck with her arms. She clung like ivy to an oak as he drove his limb in and out, stirring his hips and crunching his pelvis at the top of each cycle.

The bed creaked, Mari moaned, Carter grunted and gasped. He heard her make a rumbling noise deep in her thoat as he stroked rhythmically. His pace increased and Mari began puffing "Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!" Carter pushed harder, faster, deeper. Mari's engine steamed "HOO HOO HOO HOO!" Carter could not contain himself and lunged forward, clutching Mari's hips to him, groaning "ARRGGH!" and delivering his promise to meet her hopeful egg.

"HOOOOOO!!" Mari exhaled in a blast, squeezing every part of Carter with every touching part of herself. She exerted all possible energy, holding him deep and long, that his mission might be fulfilled.

Frozen, nearly catatonic, the pair remained coupled for what each thought was eternity before their bodies, wracked and wasted, fell under their own weight to the mattress.

Gasping, Mari huffed, "If... that... doesn't do it, we can... try... again at... New Year's. I may be recovered by then." She laughed weakly and lifted her hand to trace a finger along Carter's arm. "Thank you, Papa! I love you so much!"

Carter grinned in the dark, found Mari's face and kissed her. "You are welcome, dear. Thank you, too. Shall we go back to the party before we are missed?" He felt Mari nod and move off the bed. She turned on a bureau lamp and they found their clothes and dressed in relaxed silence.

Back in the main house, the party was still going strong. Luz came up to Carter and Mari at the food table on the patio and grinned at them. "Guess what?" she asked, "Oh, never mind, you couldn't anyway... Humberto APOLOGIZED for being mean and insulting and going away mad last year. He says he has learned a lot and grown up and he wants me to be his girlfriend again." Luz looked from Mari to Carter and back to Mari. "I mean, can you believe that?"

"Pues," Mari said, "you liked him before he started pressuring you for sex. Maybe he has grown up. Maybe you have too? He is a nice boy and works hard." Mari shrugged, "I wouldn't blame you for saying 'no' but I could also see giving him a second chance." She looked at Carter. "You are a man of the world, Bill, what do you think?"

"It must be entirely Luz' decision," Carter said flatly. "You make good points and I do not know the young man at all. But, as a professional counselor, I can tell you people can and do change when they want to."

"I told him I would sleep on it and think more about it tomorrow." Luz giggled. "He can call me Friday and ask me out. Maybe I'll say yes!"

"That was a fine answer," Carter praised her.

"Thank you!" Luz replied, "I have to work tomorrow breakfast shift. Will you take me home now?"

Carter looked at Mari, shrugged and said, "I'm sorry, dear, I did bring her..."

"Of course, Papa," Mari agreed. "Can you take another meal at La Familia before you go back to L.A.?" she asked.

"Count on it. Probably lunch." Carter promised.

"Bueno!" clapped Luz. "Seat him in my section, Mama!"

"Of course I will, Luz," Mari assured them, "Buenas Noches!"

In the Taurus, as Carter pulled onto the street and pointed toward Palm Springs, Luz slid over next to him and dropped her right hand in his lap. Scratching his right thigh with her fingernails, she asked, "Will you sleep with me tonight, Senor Bill? I have to get up pretty early but I do not think anyone will notice and I would so like to cuddle you." Her hand moved into Carter's crotch which already was reacting to the stimulation. Luz closed her fingers over his fat package. "I think you are out-voted 2 to 1. It is election night, you know."

Carter looked at her hand and then at her sweet expecant face. "At least I hope she's expecting" he thought to himself. Smiling benevolently he said, "Alright, honey."

"Bueno!" Luz clapped. "More hanky-panky, too?"

Carter just shook his head. "We'll see, honey. We'll see.

12