All She Wants To Do is Dance

Story Info
Adventure Girl runs afoul of the Pendant of Persephone!
3.4k words
4.39
65.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,756 Followers

Part One--Peril of the Purloined Pendant!

Adventure Girl swooped through the skies, her golden tresses flowing out behind her as her brilliant blue eyes scanned the air with her venture-vision for some sign of the menace known only as Doctor Damian Darke. She knew his floating island had to be close by; after all, it was his robots that had stolen the Pendant of Persephone from the Pyramid City Museum. That meant that there must be something to the sinister legends that surrounded it--Doctor Darke had no interest in mere material gain. No, whatever he was up to, it spelled out something more serious--not just for Adventure Girl and Pyramid City's other defenders, but perhaps even for the world!

It was then that she spotted it; not Doctor Darke's floating island, but rather the absence of anything at all. One cloud among the many Adventure Girl scanned was opaque, rather than transparent to her venture-vision; given that she could scan through any substance other than lead, that meant that one cloud among the others contained a suspension of microscopic particles of lead. Which meant that rather than concealing his floating island, Doctor Darke had inadvertently led her right to it. Adventure Girl changed course on a dime and headed for the mysterious cloud.

Without hesitation, she plunged right in. It was undoubtedly a trap; Doctor Darke had no super-powers of his own, but the fiend's calculating brain had come up with so many diabolical death-traps in the past, Adventure Girl had nearly lost count. Between his death-traps, his robot armies, and his unparalleled knowledge of the lost magicks of the ancient world, Doctor Darke was a match for a hero like Adventure Girl even without super-powers. Not that he was any 98-pound weakling, either. He'd soaked his body in a solution of rare herbs to bring himself to the peak of physical fitness. That didn't mean much to Adventure Girl, whose venture-hard body could withstand tank shells, but he'd fought Captain Patriot to a stand-still more than once.

Sure enough, she came through the layer of cloud cover to find Darke's floating island within its concealing shroud. Darke had even placed an artificial sun within the cocoon of cloud cover, providing enough heat and light to turn the small island into a tropical paradise. "And every paradise has its serpent," she muttered to herself as she saw Doctor Darke standing next to an artificial lagoon, his sinister black-and-red outfit standing out against the yellow sand in a way that she needed no venture-vision to detect. And sure enough, he held in one hand the Pendant of Persephone!

She landed in front of him, and put on her best heroic pose. "You're getting sloppy, Doctor Darke," she said in ringing tones. "Every cloud might have a silver lining, but one lined with lead? That stands out a little."

"Oh, not just lead," Doctor Darke said, his voice oily with smug triumph. "The artificial cloud surrounding my island also contained a suspension of inert chemicals, my dear Adventure Girl. Chemicals, you'll be interested to note, that coated your body as you passed through the cloud to confront me, like the oh-so-noble, oh-so-foolish girl that you are. And even as we speak, they're interacting with the radiations of my artificial sun to catalyze into a poison that will affect even you!"

Adventure Girl looked down at her hands, already turning bright green as the poison catalzyed on her skin. "Going to have to do...better than that..." she said, swaying slightly as she tried to keep to her feet. "It's weakening me, but..." She slipped to one knee. "...but it won't take long for my powers to...purge the poison..."

"Long enough, my dear!" Darke stepped over to her, and slipped the Pendant of Persephone around her throat. "Long enough for me to do that!"

Adventure Girl shook her head to clear it. "Good," she said, already feeling the effects of the poison clearing her system. "That'll save me the trouble of forcing you to give it back to me." She stood back up. "Now, I think that there's a warrant out for your arrest back home in Pyramid City, so if you'll just come along quietly--" She put a hand on his shoulder, but instead of grasping the material in her fist with her venture-strength, she instead found herself running her fingers gently along the fabric. She looked at her hand, willing it to grab the sinister villain, but all she seemed to be able to do was caress his shoulder. "What the--?!"

"Mmm, that feels nice," Doctor Darke said. "Could you do my other shoulder as well?" Adventure Girl wanted to punch him right in his smug, masked face, but instead, her strong right arm merely reached up and began rubbing Darke's other shoulder.

"I don't understand--what did you do to me?" Adventure Girl pulled her hands away, and in that, at least, they obeyed her will.

"Simple, my dear Adventure Girl," Doctor Darke said, rubbing his hands together. "I placed the Pendant of Persephone around your neck. You really should have studied the Scrolls of Atlantis--they would have told you that the Pendant of Persephone is a powerful magical artifact, created by the dark god Hades to bind his bride in thrall. Already, it works its decadent magics upon you, my dear. You can no longer use your venture-powers to attack me. Soon, the magic will sap away your will, your intellect, your vaunted strength of character, leaving you an empty-headed slave to the glory of Doctor Darke!" He laughed, the high, sinister chuckle that was his trademark.

"And if I simply remove this little trinket?" She reached up and grabbed the pendant, but when she tried to lift it over her head, it seemed to weigh more than even her mighty venture-strength could handle. She tried to snap the silver chain in half, but instead, her fingers simply ran along the length of it in a flirtatious fashion. She even twirled it around her finger for a moment, exactly the same gesture that she affected when posing as bubble-headed society girl Samantha Steele.

"Having trouble, my dear?" Doctor Darke asked in a tone of toxic mock-concern. "There's no need to worry. I think that soon, you'll begin to enjoy my company."

"I don't think so, Darke," she said, continuing to try to remove the pendant. "I might not be able to fight you directly, but I can still return to Pyramid City and find someone who can help." She tensed her muscles, preparing to take to the skies again, when she saw the downcast set of Doctor Darke's shoulders.

"But if you leave so soon," he said, "I'll be deprived of the pleasure of your company. And you wouldn't want to deprive me of anything, would you?"

"I..." Darke made a good point. "You really..." She smiled sheepishly. "You really like having me around?"

"Of course, my dear. Your beauty is a welcome compliment to my island lair. I've been looking forward to this visit ever since I first discovered the properties of the pendant you now wear." There was a tone of amusement to Doctor Darke's voice, and something about it made Adventure Girl want to join in the joke.

"You're so sweet!" she said, continuing to play with the pendant. "To be honest, I always figured that, you know, what with the times I put you in jail, you might not like me very much." She let out a tiny giggle. "And, y'know, the times you tried to kill me..."

"Only as a last resort, Adventure Girl. I would much rather have you as you are now, a very pretty living girl, instead of forcing you to become a grisly corpse." Doctor Darke leaned in towards her and placed his hand on her arm, and even through his black leather glove and her white spandex outfit, Adventure Girl felt a spark of...charisma, perhaps? Something about him affected her, no question.

"You think I'm pretty?" she asked, twirling a ringlet of blonde hair through her fingers. She blushed, just a little.

"You are a vision of loveliness, my dear. Red, white and blue are definitely your colors."

Adventure Girl sighed happily. "Oh, that's so nice of you to say! I have to admit, I think that your outfit is so...commanding..." She practically swooned at the thought. Something about the idea of him being 'commanding' just made her melt inside. Samantha Steele had to avoid romantic entanglements, and Adventure Girl always seemed to be too busy saving the world. Maybe this 'Pendant of Persephone' was just what she needed. Maybe...

Adventure Girl clenched her eyes shut tightly. "No..." she said. "I...no! Must...fight it..."

"Too late for that," Doctor Darke said. He reached out with his other hand, and grabbed her breast. Even through her spandex outfit, she felt his hands gently rubbing her nipple. "Far, far too late."

She practically swooned at the touch. Her venture-senses heightened the sensation, and as he pinched and twisted her nipple, she sank to her knees and moaned. The pleasure seemed to amplify the pleasant dizziness that the pendant was causing in her brain, and although she knew she had to fight the magical power, she couldn't remember exactly why. After all, Doctor Darke was being so nice this time...perhaps that was it! Perhaps he'd reformed, turned over a new leaf, and was just trying to make up for all the horrible things he'd done to her.

"Isn't it nice, my dear, to be down on your knees like that?" Doctor Darke now held both of her breasts, tweaking and rubbing them all over, and she could barely think to answer through the haze of pleasure.

"Oh, yes," she said in a sultry tone. "I...but why...?" Some vestige of curiousity in her brain made her wonder, for an instant, why it felt so good, but Doctor Darke was right there with an answer.

"That's because you belong on your knees, Adventure Girl." Of course! That made so much sense. "You belong on your knees because that is the natural position of servitude, and you know now that you were born to serve me."

"Ohhh..." Adventure Girl gasped, letting the words sink into her brain. Doctor Darke was shedding his trademark outfit, and Adventure Girl smiled dreamily to see his slim, muscular physique revealed. Something about his body made her warm inside, and she could feel her costume dampen underneath her star-spangled skirt. "I...was born to serve you," she said, feeling the last remnants of resistance trickle out of her brain, driven out by dreamy sexual heat.

"Very good, my dear. And now, I think, you were telling me about something you had to do?"

"I...have to..." She cast her hazy mind back over the conversation. Fight Doctor Darke? No, that was beyond ludicrous. It was downright impossible. Go get help? Help with what? What was she going to do that she needed help with? Then it hit her. She knew exactly what she was going to do. But she certainly didn't need help with that... "I have to suck your cock," she said, reaching out one perfectly-manicured hand towards his groin.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She looked up at him. "You need to take your clothes off first."

Adventure Girl giggled. "Oops!" she said, unclasping her crimson cape and spreading it on the sand. "Ditzy-witzy!" She pulled off her blue gloves and boots, tossing them aside with wanton abandon, then pulled up her white spandex top to reveal her perfect breasts. Luckily, her venture-hard body was even impervious to the sagging effects of gravity, so she didn't need to wear a bra.

She took her time pulling the skirt down, turning around and wiggling it slowly over her hips in a teasing fashion. She hoped Doctor Darke would appreciate that; he was so nice, so sexy and powerful, that she wanted to make their first time together special. She looked down, and noticed a visibly damp patch on her crotch. Not surprising, really. Who wouldn't get wet down there looking at a hunk of man like Doctor Darke? She slowly slid the spandex down, swaying her body from side to side in a way that made her perfect bubble-butt flex, then turned around. Slowly, carefully, she ran her tongue down his chest and stomach as she knelt down once more, finally finding herself at eye-level with Doctor Darke's magnificent cock.

She engulfed it into her mouth carefully, not wanting to inadvertently use her venture-strength to hurt him. She instead carefully bobbed her head up and down on the shaft, running her tongue along its underside as she gently sucked. It just felt so right, being on her knees with his cock in her mouth. She couldn't understand why she'd spent previous encounters punching him, when she could have been giving him head.

She felt his fingers entwining in her hair, and she moaned as he pushed himself further into her mouth. He wasn't nearly as strong as her, of course, but something about him just made her feel weak. She found herself going along with the motions, feeling pliant and vulnerable in a way that even xenonite rays couldn't induce. He pushed her head all the way down against his crotch, and she practically burst with pride at the way she was able to swallow the whole thing. She sighed happily, knowing that he could feel her breath on his balls.

He continued like that for some time, controlling the rhythm of her blow job, and she just loved the way that he was so masterful, so decisive. She felt like she could just stay like this forever, pleasuring him with her mouth; it was almost a total surprise to her when he came, but she swallowed as much of the hot, salty fluid as she could. She'd never done this before, though, not as Adventure Girl or Samantha Steele, and a little of it dribbled out of her mouth and onto her lips. She worried that he might be angry, but he simply smiled, and guided the two of them to sit down on her cape.

For a few minutes, they just relaxed together as he stroked her body, running his fingers possessively over her breasts, her legs, drawing tiny, lazy circles on her stomach with his hands. Adventure Girl was practically purring with bliss, and she noticed that Doctor Darke's member was already stirring again. "It's the rare herbs," he said, noticing her look of surprised happiness. "They've improved my physical potency in...all ways."

Adventure Girl sighed in warm, liquid pleasure as she thought of his cock mastering her pussy the way he'd mastered her mouth. She changed position with venture-speed, spreading her legs seductively and beckoning him down to her. "Please," she whispered, "I need you so bad..."

When he entered her, it was like nothing she'd ever felt before. It almost seemed like her heartbeat was pounding in time with each of his thrusts, a booming rhythm that circled from the tip of her head all the way down to the center of her being, pulsing in her clit every time his cock sank into her. In almost no time, she felt her orgasm building, and it was all she could do to stifle her cries of pleasure lest she accidentally deafen her new master. "Oh," she gasped, as one orgasm led right into another, then into another still. "Oh, Doctor Darke..."

"Please, my dear," he said, giving one last thrust before he let his own orgasm take him. "Call me Damian."

Part Two--Revenge of the Righteous Rescuer!

The Rescuer spotted the mysterious opaque cloud from almost a mile away, and grimly smiled to himself. That had to be the location of Doctor Darke's floating island, and that was no doubt where Darke was waiting...with Adventure Girl almost certainly his helpless captive. It had been over forty-eight hours since Adventure Girl had set out from the Pyramid City Museum on the trail of the mysterious jewelry thief, and that could mean only one thing--Doctor Darke had her in his clutches.

Not that Adventure Girl was any pushover, the Rescuer thought as he swooped towards the cloud. She could more than hold her own against almost any super-villain you'd care to name. But Doctor Darke wasn't just any super-villain. And if he'd harmed even one hair on that sweet, innocent girl's head, he'd have the Rescuer to answer to!

A quick blast of power-breath cleared a path through the cloud, scattering the leaden particles aside and revealing Doctor Darke's floating island inside it. The Rescuer swooped through the passage, down onto the island, and used his power-vision to scan the area. Unfortunately, Doctor Darke had thought ahead. All the buildings of the island's fortress were lined with lead as well, leaving him with no clue as to his nemesis' whereabouts.

"Almost no clue," the Rescuer muttered in triumph. His power-vision might not be of much use, but his power-hearing heard music coming from the central tower. He zoomed at the tower, and demolished the wall with a single power-punch as he burst inside. "Alright, Doctor Darke," he said, "it's time to buh-wha?"

Doctor Darke was reclining on a couch, completely naked. The music he'd heard, a sexy bump-and-grind tune, continued to play as the Rescuer saw Adventure Girl swaying and grinding her hips to it, mere inches away from Darke's body. She was shaking her ample breasts in Darke's face, sighing sexily, and she didn't even react to the Rescuer's dramatic entrance as she said, "Am I pleasing you, master?"

Doctor Darke reacted, but it was only with a sinister smile. "Oh, yes, my dear. You're pleasing me very much. And seeing my old friend, the Rescuer, just makes me happier still. Rescuer! What do you think of the new, improved Adventure Girl?"

The Rescuer clenched his hands into angry fists. "What have you done to her?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"The Pendant of Persephone, Rescuer! It's brought about quite the change in Adventure Girl's attitude. She's become a much more...pleasant...girl, unable to fight me or resist my will. She still has all her super-powers, though. Which means, I think, that I'll finally see you get the comeuppance you deserve. All these years, unable to match your physical prowess, and now I have a ringside seat for the battle of your life!" He cackled his trademark laugh. "Either you fall to the might of my thrall, or you'll be forced to kill your own ally! Adventure Girl!" She paused in her lapdance, attentive. "You know what to do."

"Of course, master," she said. She turned to face the Rescuer, and with venture-speed, she closed the gap between the two of them. Or...almost closed. She paused, just close enough to touch him, and began to sway her body in time to the music once more.

The Rescuer tried to grab her shoulders, shake her out of this sinister trance, but she deftly avoided his grasp and let out a bubbly giggle. "Tsk tsk!" she said, shaking a finger in his face. "You know the rules, look but don't touch!" She winked at him. "Not until the dance is over, that is..."

Doctor Darke's face went dark with fury. "Don't dance with him, dolt!" he shouted. "Kill him!"

Adventure Girl giggled again. "I couldn't hurt a hunk like this!" she said brightly. "Perhaps we could invite him to a threesome, master? I can think of so many ways the two of you could use me..." She shivered with pleasure.

The Rescuer stepped around her, and walked over to Doctor Darke. "So," he said, leaning one arm on the couch. "Looks like the same magic that stops her from fighting you stops her from fighting anyone else, either."

Doctor Darke gave a sheepish grin. "Um, uh...yeah," he said, feeling around on the floor for his clothes.

"You, uh...you didn't know that was going to happen, did you?"

Doctor Darke shook his head. "No. Not as such, no."

The Rescuer nodded. There was a long, awkward pause.

"I'm going to take a beating now, aren't I?" Doctor Darke said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, yeah."

Epilogue--Three Weeks Later...

"Thank you for coming on such short notice, Doctor Magick," the Rescuer said. "Do you think you can manage to remove the pendant?"

Doctor Magick examined the stone, his hands glowing with eldritch energies. "I believe so," he said. "The curse is powerful, but crude. It should be the work of a moment to undo it. But I am puzzled. You contacted me via emergency frequencies just a few hours ago, but Doctor Darke has been in prison for quite some time now."

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,756 Followers
12