All Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Kate!" he grunted, his hips bucking uncontrollably at times as she alternated from short, quick sucking to long, luxurious strokes of her tongue. Every so often, she enveloped him deep in her throat while squeezing her lips around his base and took pride in his half-formed noises of pleasure. She continued her ministrations for what seemed like days.

"Kate, please," Brett begged, leaning forward to pull her up to him and kiss her thoroughly, "Please," he begged again, and she knew what he needed. Grasping his throbbing member in her small hand, she positioned him at her tight opening and started lowering her hips. "Fuck!" he swore loudly at the unbearable tightness as she slowly worked her pussy around his dick.

"Sorry," she mumbled, realizing how long it'd been since she'd had anything in her.

"No, no, it's amazing," Brett reassured her, brushing the hair out of her face and peppering her face with kisses as he rocked against her. "It's just been a while," he admitted sheepishly.

"You feel so good," she whimpered as she bounced her hips against his faster and faster, feeling herself nearing the edge. "Babe, I'm gonna cum," she warned him, biting her lower lip as she began to quiver. Nodding, Brett grabbed her by the hips and drove himself up into her like he knew she liked it.

"Oh god!" they cried out each others' names in unison as they reached their peaks simultaneously. With a shudder, Kate collapsed over Brett, completely and utterly spent. He wrapped his arms around her with a satisfied smile as he turned them both on their sides. He felt himself slip out of her as he gathered her close in his arms. She wasn't going to get away this time, if he had anything to do about it.

...

The next morning, Brett found himself awake before Kate. Sitting up carefully, so as not to wake her, he finally put on the pajama bottoms that she had found for him. He smiled widely when he realized what the shirt was and put it on before walking out to her kitchen and rummaging around for coffee and eggs.

A little while later Kate woke in her bed. It took her a moment to decipher whether last night had been reality or just a very vivid dream. The tenderness between her legs and her very naked body told her that it had, indeed, been real. Her heart fell a little as she realized she was alone in her bed. She deserved it, she supposed, for sneaking out on Brett so many times in the past.

"Ow! Fuck!" she heard a voice from the kitchen and she jumped up, alarmed. Slipping on a pair of boxers, she walked cautiously to the kitchen to see Brett cradling his hand.

"Hey," he smiled at her when he noticed her presence, "I made breakfast! Salsa poached eggs on toast with avocados," he declared proudly. Kate's eyebrows raised in surprise at the mention of her favorite breakfast, but she sat down at the island where everything was set up.

"Thank you," she smiled genuinely as she took a bite of her toast, "This is really good! When did you learn to cook?" she marveled, remembering how hopeless he had been in college.

"It's one of the few hobbies I have time for," he smiled, shoveling eggs, toast, and bacon into his mouth. Kate smiled and continued eating. Everything about this felt weirdly domestic and she wasn't sure where she stood on it so she just stayed silent and ate.

"So I'm guessing you have to go soon?" she finally asked, having finished her eggs and toast and reaching for a slice of particularly crispy looking bacon.

"No, I don't have practice until the late afternoon."

"Ah," she nodded, "But still you should probably get going right? I'm sure you have people to see and stuff," she continued, trying to avoid a conversation about them.

"I don't want to leave, I'd like to spend time with you if that's okay."

"Um," Kate hemmed and hawed, "I don't know."

"Why do you always push me away?" Brett demanded after a moment's silence.

"I'm just trying to protect myself," Kate responded.

"From what? When have I ever done anything to hurt you? All I've ever wanted for us was to be together. I've wanted it since my sophomore year of college. And even after graduating, the only woman I ever thought about was you! Do you know how many women throw themselves at me? I've never even considered one of them for a second!"

"I-," Kate stuttered, at a complete loss for words.

"I'll go," Brett conceded, "I love you, and I have for a very long time. I made myself be okay with what we did in college because I just couldn't go without you. But I'm not okay with just being hookup buddies with you anymore. If we can't even consider something serious, then I'd rather have nothing at all." he told her in no uncertain terms. Kate sat at the breakfast table, stunned, as he tore through her apartment while gathering his things.

"Have a nice day," were his last words to her before he closed her door behind him. It took a moment for his words to sink it, but when they did Kate was out the door and down the stairs in a flash. She had almost reached the bottom of the stairwell when she saw his large figure..

"Brett, wait!" she called out, stumbling into his chest when he stopped and turned around to face her. His eyebrows were furrowed in an unspoken question. Slightly out of breath, she stood on her toes and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. It was different, he realized, than their hungry kisses of the past. This kiss was hesitant, shy, and almost a question.

"I'm sorry," she said when they finally drew apart, "I-I've been stupid," she admitted, "Do you want to come back up? We could watch a movie or something," she offered.

"Does this mean," he wondered insistently.

"I'd like to give us a try," Kate smiled sheepishly up at him. "For real. All strings attached." Brett grinned widely and scooped her up in his arms for another breathtaking kiss.

12