All Summer Long Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom came down the stairs, moving carefully with her head down.

"Mom, hey! You're just in time for the movies." I called out, trying to make my disrupted sexual energy in to a 'glad to see ya' kind of vibe.

My mom looked up and waved. "Hey, you two. Sorry I fell asleep, I must have missed dinner. You guys did eat, right?"

We pointed our mom to the leftover steak, and while she had her back turned, Sherry leaned over and gave my cock a quick squeeze. Nothing too elaborate, but she followed it up with a smile and stretched out her legs to show off those runner's thighs that I loved so much. Her hand still on my cock, she started making blowjob gestures with her lips and tongue, rubbing her tits up with one hand while fondling me with the other. Little minx wanted me hiding an erection from our mom.

I looked at my shorts, and there was no way to hide what I was thinking about. I pulled a blanket out from the chest holding them nearby, and stretched out under it. Fortunately, even summer nights in Michigan were cool enough that a blanket made sense. If I hadn't just had my sister on top of me, I might have pulled one out anyway.

My mom came back with a small plate and a bottle of Ibuprofen and a glass of water. Glad to see she hadn't taken a beer or commented on how many we had taken. Of course, she might not even be sure how many we had had, and mom was never one to freak out about a beer at night even for us.

Sherry settled at the opposite end of the couch, pulling a corner of the blanket over her curled-up knees, while my mom took a recliner adjacent. From where she was sitting, my mom could either turn to look at the screen, or swivel to face me from where my feet pointed. She'd have to crane her neck further to see Sherry.

We turned the movie back on, and almost immediately Sherry started gesturing at me. She'd arch her neck, and pull down the side of her shirt far enough to show most of the tit. She started rubbing her tits with one hand, and licked the fingers of her other and moved her hand under the blankets.

Looking right at me, Sherry started to masturbate. Moving slowly, I could see her arm moving back and forth, her hand rubbing the clit. She must have been fingering the inside too, because she took her hand out and I could see the fingers wet with her juices. She put her fingers in her mouth and started to suck the wetness off.

Watching Sherry, and trying not to let my mother catch me, I started to get unbearably stiff. Mom was fixated on the movie, so I moved a hand beneath the blanket as well and started to rub for Sherry. Sherry grinned, and turned herself more to her own masturbation, using both hands now and arching her breasts up against her shirt.

"So did you kids have a nice day on the lake?" My mom was turning to look at me.

"It was alright, the weather was nice." I said, stopping myself in mid jerk. I tried to move the hand off myself as subtly as I could. "Company could have used an upgrade." I said, giving Sherry what I hoped was a mean-brotherly look. She stuck out her tongue at me, just like a kid. Unlike a kid, she then grinned and flicked it like she had against the head of my penis earlier. I flushed.

"You kids need to be nice to each other. Remember, you're each other's closest relative." It was an old bit she had been using forever. The idea was that we each had half of our parents' genes, but only Sherry and I had both halves from the same people.

"Yeah, Danny, you need to be nice to me. I still can't believe you made me row!"

"You made her row the boat?" My mom asked with an offended tone. I, of course had done no such thing, but I had no idea what to say about that.

"He did, Mom! Said I needed to chip in and now my back is all sore!"

"Danny . . ." Mom said, acting disappointed and turning back to the movie.

"Yeah, Danny. You should rub my back, and make it up to me, you got me so sore!"

Sherry moved over to my side of the couch, and now I saw what she was getting at. "Scoot in, make some room!", she said, affecting a bratty tone and sitting her ass in between my legs. Reaching behind her as if to get comfortable, she gave my cock a squeeze and settled in, pressing her ass back against me.

My mom was still looking at the TV, and maybe starting to doze off a bit. "You're bad." I said, whispering in Sherry's ear. She giggled, and I moved my hands on to her shoulders.

Rubbing Sherry's shoulders, she leaned lower and I got another clear view down her shirt and to her breasts. Sherry looked up and me and smiled, and now I wasn't even trying to hide it.

"God, you got great tits." I mouthed silently. "Thank you", Sherry mouthed back.

I rubbed her shoulders nice and deep, feeling the lean muscle ease beneath my fingers, and her body swaying enough to start a jiggle in her breasts. Every fourth or fifth rub, I'm move my hand under her armpit and give her breast a gentle squeeze. Her tits were just slightly smaller than handsize, about the size of a large apple, and every time I felt one I wanted to wrap my hands around both and just pull her against me.

Mom started to fall asleep, and Sherry and I stretched out under the blanket, her beside me laying her head on my chest. I had an arm wrapped around her, and was alternating between caressing her arm and fondling those sweet tits. If our mother woke up right now and turned around, we'd look very unusual but not blatantly sexual.

Before long though, we started to kiss. I had my hand cupping the back of her neck, alternating between caressing her ears and cheek with giving light but firm tugs on the hair at the back of her neck. I tried to listen for my mother's breathing, but kissing and fondling my sister was just too irresistible. Sherry was rubbing against me again, one hand working against my leg and cock, all while trying to keep her own breathing down below obviously excited levels.

My mom coughed, and I quickly backed up, taking my hand away and sitting up a bit so our faces weren't right next to each other. Mom wasn't awake or looking our direction, but she wasn't completely out any more. Sherry kept moving her hand against my cock, and started to kiss on my neck, sending blasts of pleasure up my ear and into my brain.

"What time is it?" My mother asked sleepily.

"Not sure, Mom. Maybe midnight." I was trying to keep my voice straight. Sherry still had her hand working on me, and had started to lick on my earlobe, driving me insane as she stroked my cock. I propped one knee up against the blanket, hoping to hide the motion of her hand working against me if my mom did turn around and look at us.

"I should go to bed." She mumbled, half awake. Sherry stroked harder, not bothering to be subtle at all.

"As soon as she's gone, I'm gonna fuck your brains out." Sherry whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna make you come all over my tits." Still stroking me, licking my earlobe and moving against me. "And when you're done, I'm gonna suck you hard again." She planted her lips against the edge of my neck, sucking and nibbling the skin, bringing me close to orgasm. "But then you need to eat me before you get more, I'm gonna make you wait with a hardon until you can make me cum eating my pussy. How's that sound to you, big brother?" I was about to explode, trying to keep my voice down, and reaching for an orgasm.

And just like that, Sherry stopped. She leaned up and looked at me with a smile, took her hand off my cock and rubbed my chest for a second before climbing over me to get off the couch. As she straddled me, I let my hand run up her thigh again, but she pulled away.

"Good idea, Mom. I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed too. G'night." Sherry leaned in and kissed my mom on the cheek, leaving with a swish and looking back at me once before disappearing in the bathroom, literally leaving me there with my dick in my hand.

After everything that had gone on today, my sister had just deliberately left me blue-balled.

After Sherry had left for a shower, and my mom to go to bed, I lay on the couch for the rest of the stupid vampire movie. Half of my brain was sure this was a joke, that Sherry would get cleaned up and as soon as she was done and my mother was in bed she'd come right back and make good on what she said she wanted to do to me. The rest of me wasn't so sure, I mean every guy's had a girl prick tease him and walk off like nothing happened. I just had no idea what the fuck to think.

I started off waiting for Sherry to be done in the shower, but after about 10 minutes she came out drying her hair with one towel and another wrapped around her. Without so much as looking my direction she walked from the bathroom to her bedroom, closing the bedroom door solidly and leaving only the bathroom door open for the steam to leak slowly out.

I knew the feeling.

The vampire movie sucked, as almost all vampire movies do and must. It's like a cosmic law; if you mix over-the-hill actresses with fake blood and crappy Romanian accents the only possible outcome is suckiness. There were a couple of boob shots during the movie, and I tried halfheartedly to jerk off when anything even a little sexy happened on screen. I really wanted to come, but the difference between jerking it to a stupid B-movie with never-been actresses and thinking you were gonna have unbelievable sex with one of the hottest girls you've ever known, who, oh yeah, just happens to be your sister. . . well, I couldn't even pretend to get jazzed up.

When the movie was finally over, I got myself cleaned up, a quick sponge bath and brushed my teeth, and decided I might as well crash too. It had been over a half hour and it was obvious Sherry wasn't coming back to rock my world on the couch. What could I do besides call it a night?

Laying there in the dark, I listened to the crickets and the wind outside my window, slowing my breathing and forcing all the pent-up, frustrated thoughts from my head. I imagined myself back in that moment beneath the tent of Sherry's hair, staring up in to her eyes and feeling the heat of us. I had known then that she was going to be my lover tonight, and when we were it wasn't going to be just emptying my balls in some willing female. I couldn't believe that a moment that felt so real had disintegrated just like a cheap horror movie vampire in a make-believe sun.

Just as I'd given up, and my mind had finally slowed, I heard the sound I'd been trying not to listen for. The door creaked open and latched softly, and I heard small feet make their way carefully to the side of my bed. I didn't say a word, just moved over a bit and lifted the sheets and she was there.

I felt her before I could see anything, her hands were on the sides of my face, looking for the position of my lips. She pressed her mouth against me as her body settled in beside mine, tongue already reaching between my lips as the covers closed around us.

I reached for her body and skin and all I could feel was the smoothness of silk. A nightdress I didn't know she had, with lace on the lower fringes. My hands moved down over her ass, feeling the firm muscles clench as she pressed against me. Our tongues pressed, teased, and twirled against each other again and again and when I breathed every scent of air was tinged heavy with her musk. The heat of our bodies was building, chasing the Michigan chill back out the window behind us.

Reaching lower, I felt the lower end of her nightie and moved my hand under, feeling her thighs until my hands were back on her bare ass again. She wasn't wearing panties this time, and without waiting I moved fingers against her lips and then in to her wetness.

Sherry arched back and moaned. As she did a cloud must have past and let in the starlight just to give me a shaded glimpse of her. Eyes squeezed shut and mouth slightly parted in a luscious moan, she was every man's fantasy and reason for fighting. Gradually she opened her eyes and looked at me with such blazing heat and molten tenderness, all my worries from earlier evaporated and I understood.

The time hadn't been right before. Now it was.

Sherry sat up and raised her arms. Reaching my arms around her, I moved my hands up her back under the nightdress, kissing her breasts through the thin material, and raised the dress up and off her, kissing now on the bare exposed nipples, tightening with the cold air and the attention of my tongue. I had my naked sister in my arms and in my bed, no moment of anticipation had ever been more perfect. Sherry undressed me as I lay in bed, and I started pointing her towards my bag in the corner.

"Condoms in there", I called.

Rather than reach for the bag, Sherry crawled under the covers. For the first time, we were pressed together completely nude.

"Danny," she started, seeming embarrassed, "I wasn't totally honest with you earlier. I've been on the pill a while and we don't have to use one unless you want."

I shook my head. "No, but . . ." and I stopped. I knew why without having to ask.

"You didn't want our first time to be on the boat, did you?"

"No", she said, looking a little ashamed as she moved a finger around on my chest.

"I'm sorry, I should have thought. Who would want to lose their virginity like that."

Sherry flushed brightly. Even in the dim starlight I could see how strong her blood came up then. "Um, Danny . . ." she trailed off.

"Oh." I got it now, at least kind of. "I mean, I don't care about that Sherry. If you're not then you're not, it's not a big deal."

"No, it is a big deal Danny. At least, I want you to know before. See . . . I love you. You don't have to say it back to me, I mean I know you love me as your sister, and we can make love tonight no matter what. I just want you to know, this is important to me and that's why I didn't want to do it on the boat."

Of all the girls I'd been with before (ok, all three if you must know), I'd never had any be this emotionally open to me. Looking in Sherry's eyes, I could tell that this was total sincerity, she loved me and wanted me to know, and if I loved her back that would be great, but she really needed me to know that she loved me before she made love to me. I wasn't sure how to respond. If nothing else, I really hadn't looked too closely at my feelings for Sherry yet, just a couple hours ago I had really admitted to myself that I was even attracted to her.

Fortunately, Sherry didn't seem to be looking for a response. Letting her hair fall back over my face, she straddled my hips and pressed herself against me. From the arms around my shoulders, to her breasts on my chest and hips against my pelvis all I felt was her against me and over me. More than anything, I was ready to feel her around me.

We kissed, and she reached a hand down to guide me in to her. My tip pressed against her entrance, and I could feel the resistance of her as I eased in. Taking it slow, each rise and fall of Sherry's body brought me a tantalizing quarter inch deeper, until finally I felt her walls relax and the length of my shaft sank in to her in one smooth, even press.

Balls deep, I thought for no reason in particular.

Sherry began to rock back and forth on me, pressing down hard as she rubbed her clit against my pelvis. Every stroke seemed to come up higher and land deeper, the heat between us rising and the sweet sickly smell of her juice growing stronger. Looking in to her face, I could see the starlit flush in her neck reaching up to her earlobes.

On an impulse, I pulled her down to me, running one hand up the length of her spine and holding the back of her neck with the other. I moved my mouth to where her neck met her earlobes and bit gently, first on the neck and then even more gently on the earlobe. Sherry hissed with pleasure, and I let the tip of my tongue circle the ridge of her ear.

"You are so . . . fucking . . . beautiful." I breathed in her ear, accentuating each point by raising her up and pushing in to her in a deep, firm stroke.

Sherry went off. Where a second ago she had been moving slow and sweet, now she wouldn't be held back. Pushing herself off me a bit with her hands on my shoulders, she began bucking back in to me hard, up and down, her long dark hair circling her face crazily and whipping side to side as she set the pace of our fucking.

The bed began to move. Forward and back, scratching against the floor and thumping against the wall to the rhythm of her ride. I didn't care if anyone heard. Letting Sherry set the beat, I moved my hands down on her hips and danced in counterpoint to her thrusts, driving her in to the air, and rolling my hips in to her as she came down. Circling and pressing, we rocked in concert with each other like the dance floor of nightclub. Only for once, rather than dancing and imagining sex set to music, I lost myself in the dance and let the music come to us.

Up and down my sister rode the length of my shaft; now pausing to push down and in to me, breathing in to my neck as she worked to get as much cock as could possibly drive in to her, then rising and teasing us both by only allowing the tip to move in and out. Each time my head would exit, I could feel the walls compress and resist ever so slightly as I reentered her.

Gradually, Sherry's moans changed from soft to increasingly anxious, and I could tell she was about to come. As if she could read my mind, Sherry dropped her chest back on mine and circled my head with her arms. Moving just her ass up and down on me, she breathed a muted scream in my ear, "I'm coming! Ohmigod, I'm gonna come!"

"Come for me, Sherry. Show me how you come for me." I whispered back, speeding up my thrusts in to brief sharp jabs. Rolling my body from my chest to my hips, I felt her breasts with my pecs and fucked her with a jackrabbit quick 'pap-pap-pap' of our bodies coming together faster and faster. My own balls started to tighten, and I could tell I was getting close.

Sherry moaned in my ear again, dug her nails in to my hair, and bit on the skin of my neck. A bulb burst in my brain, and I dimly heard my shocked intake of breath just before a pair of moans, one deep and one sharp. I knew I was going to come, and pressed in for one last, deep thrust and exploded inside of her.

A thousand more bulbs burst, and my crotch spasmed and shot seed in to her as deep and hard as the muscles could clench. Our mouths met, and I continued to push, savoring the spasms of her orgasm against my shaft as we came together again and again. I couldn't say who collapsed first or who moaned longest, but as we finished we both lay twisted with our bodies twitching in the final sweet, exhausted convulsions.

We stayed like that for a long minute, each of us lost to the world beyond each other. Sherry brought her face against mine, and I turned and kissed her deeply on the lips. Her hand stroked my cheek as I ran my hands up and down between the base of her spine and over the curves of her rear. Our eyes locked and we just stared, feeling as I softened inside her.

"Thank you", she said, after moments had passed and it was time to say something again.

"Thank you too." I responded. This had to be one the happiest surprises of my life to this point. "I didn't expect to be that fast, you really surprised me."

Sherry giggled, and nuzzled in to my neck. "Mmmmm . . . that was so great. And I'm not done with you yet, I have plans don't forget."

I laughed. "Well, I missed coming on your tits, that's for sure."

"That's okay, that was just a tease anyway. No way was I letting you waste that one. Rest up a few minutes big brother . . . and get ready."

We slept. I couldn't say how long, other than that it was still dark when I woke. In the pitch darkness I woke up and felt cold. The covers were drawn down over my body, and I could feel a hand and soft mouth working me back to hard down low.