All Summer Long Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and ran a hand in to Sherry's hair. Fingers from the other side moved up my thigh and on to my abs. Running my other hand down the length of her arm, I closed my eyes and fucked her face. If Sherry really wanted to suck my cock after an amazing fuck like she just gave me, I was going to relax and let her.

There in the total blackness, I could only feel her skin, her hair, and her mouth, all working against me as I thrust gently deeper in. Because I couldn't see, I imagined. I envisioned her perfect face, mouth open and wet lips parted, cheeks sunken in and eyes closed as she passed up and down over the length of my cock. In my mind's eye, I saw my cock head come out and rest against her face as her tongue moved out to lick a drop of pre-cum off the tip. The pre-cum hangs on the tip of her tongue like a pearl, until it disappears in her mouth as she takes the rest of my cock.

I could tell I was hard by this point, and I thought about the plan Sherry had told me about. I had wanted to taste her earlier, and couldn't wait to do it now. By feel alone, I pulled Sherry off me and lay her down along the length of the bed.

Kissing slowly down her body, I traced the line with my tongue that had started this lust just yesterday. Licking from nipple to neck, I imagined us in the boat again without my father, sucking on her nipples in the heat of the sun and the spray of the water. My hand reached between her legs, and she clamped as I slid a finger back and forth along her lips. Still in pitch blackness, I maneuvered down, kissing every inch of skin I could find until finally I could smell her snatch and feel the last unshaven hairs tickle my nose.

I licked the length of her pussy, once slowly from end to end, savoring the sweat and the cum and juices already building again on her lips. Taking a thumb on each side of her, I opened the labia and started to lap. Twisting and twirling my tongue over her, up and around her clit, I could feel Sherry start to squirm and shift.

Her moans picked up when I used my tongue to trace the letters of the alphabet on her, starting from A, I made my way to M, working every direction of every letter with my tongue. Her squirms became thrashing, and eventually I grabbed her thighs, pulling her pussy in to my face and holding her as steady as I could with just my hands against her hips and I pushed and twisted my tongue in and around her again and again.

Sherry's moans became pants, and with shorter and harder breaths turned in to squeals of pleasure. Before long, she squeezed those runner's thighs on the sides of my head, so hard I felt sure my neck would torque off, and came. I buried my tongue as deep as it would stretch it to her and just savored every salty sip.

When Sherry stopped shaking and could open her eyes again, I backed off. I must have had a wicked grin to match the raging hard-on standing in the air, because Sherry gave me a nervous look.

"Uh-oh. Am I in trouble?", she asked with that mischief making leer I'd come to love.

"Oh yeah, unfinished business," I responded as I moved her one leg over the other and used a hand on her hips to flip her over. Pulling her ass in to the air, I pressed my body down on her, cock first against her crack as it had been on the boat this morning.

"You remember how close I came to fucking you this morning on the lake?" I breathed in her ear as I rubbed my hips against her ass.

"Is that what you want Danny? To imagine we're out on the lake and you're having your way with me? Ravaging your sweet little sister?", she teased, returning the rub with an ass wiggle of her own.

"Wouldn't that be wrong, to fuck your little sister like that?" she continued, bucking back against me, now grinding her ass in to my cock. "What would people think if they found out you fucked your sister with that big, thick cock of yours?"

"What if my little sister wanted it too? Wouldn't be so bad then, would it?" I whispered, easing in to my sister's pussy again. "Does little sister want me to give it to her?"

"Oh god, yes!"

Where our first time had been sweet and affectionate, and expression of our love and connection to each other, this time was rough. We were still young, hormonally souped, and at the peak of our desire for each other. Moreover, I had already come hard twice today and knew I could keep this erection pretty much as long as I wanted. I was gonna drill this little girl.

Pulling her ass up in to me, I entered and buried myself as deep as I could go. Sherry stiffened a bit, the deep penetration shocking as well as exciting her, and I pressed harder to show her how deep big brother's cock could fit.

Resting my weight on one elbow over her head, I let my other hand roam . . . now reaching under her to cup a breast, now reaching back to slap her ass as I started to move in and out of her seeping snatch. Sherry reached for the hand above her, and pulled my fingers down to her mouth, forcing my body down against her as the elbow turned in. I let her suck on my fingers, and could feel the nerves reach straight to the head of my dick, tingling as I continued my excavation of this sweetest honeypot. Her ass like rubberized silk against my pelvis, I rocked faster and harder as Sherry started to nibble and moan against my hand.

Hearing that moan, I leaned my face down against her, kissing her cheek and neck as I reached my free hand along the length of her arm to grasp the fingers of her hand.

"How is that little girl? You like how your big brother feels inside you?"

"Ooooh, I love it!" Sherry moaned. "I love it soooo much!"

"How about this?" I teased, moving my legs inside hers and leveraging her legs out wide. Arching my back out, I gave her several deep hard thrusts, letting her feel the last one by holding it a second longer. "Is that good?"

Sherry just moaned, a heavy protracted release of breath and energy. I could feel her legs start to quiver on the inside.

"I said, is that good?" I gave her more deep fucking, even slightly harder this time. "You better let me know or I'm gonna have to take it away."

"Oh Gooood, yeees! Please don't stop, I'm gonna cum again."

"You want to cum? You want me to really fuck you?"

"Ooooh yeah. Yeah!"

"Okay. Here you go". I eased back and put both hands on either side of her hips. Arching her ass up in to the air, I cut loose; closing my eyes and thrusting in and out. I let all care and thought disappear and just closed my eyes to focus on sensation. Pumping, and grinding, wriggling, and slapping that sweet delectable ass I fucked without restraint, thought, or filter. I wasn't even listening for Sherry any more, just going with what felt good and felt right and dimly hoped it would get her off as well. This was the plowing I'd been waiting to give her for hours.

So lost in the motion and commotion of our fucking, it took me several seconds to realize that Sherry was coming, and coming at top volume. I gave her a few more thrusts and then buried myself inside her and let my own come flow. Squeezing my eyes shut, hips pressed against her ass, I emptied the last of what was left in my balls as deep in to her as it would go. Sherry continued to come loud, until finally some kind of consciousness returned to her and she buried her face in the pillow, letting the last wails muffle against the down.

I collapsed beside her, watching the last spasms course up and down her body. When she could move she turned her head over to me and opened exhausted eyes and smiled. Her normally straight hair was frizzed out by the sweat of our sex, and her whole face showed to flush of a very satisfied, tired young woman.

"You okay?" I grinned at her.

"Oh yeah. Oh, I think so"

"Gonna make it?" I grinned even wider.

"Huuuuh . . . we'll see." Sherry closed her eyes and kept smiling.

From upstairs, we heard the bedroom door thump, and mom's feet come racing down the stairs. Sherry sat up, and looked at me in wide-eyed panic. As quick as I good, I pulled up the sheets and covered us both, Sherry completely under the covers and me with my head and body out. I looked around wildly for my pillow which had gotten tossed off the bed somehow, and pulled it behind me and leaned back to try to feign sleep.

I heard Mom knock on Sherry's door and call to her. When there was no answer, Mom apparently opened the door because next thing I heard was a yell and Mom moving over to my room.

The knock came. "Danny, Danny are you in there?!" Mom sounded borderline frantic.

"Mom? Mom, what's wrong?" I called, trying my best to sound sleepy.

"Sherry's not in her room! I heard her yell and she's not there!" She started to open the door.

"Hold on Mom, I'm naked." I called, trying very hard not to sound panicky. "It was hot, and I'm naked." That sounded fake, dammit! "Let me get dressed and I'll go look for her." I got up and reached for some jeans and a shirt. I also took Sherry's nightdress, and threw it under the sheets to her. I had the start of a plan forming.

"Hey Mom, she probably was sleepwalking again. If she's not inside she's probably outside close to the house." I cracked open the door and thankfully Mom was barefoot in a nightdress. "Why don't you get some shoes on and I'll grab a flashlight and we'll go look?"

Mom looked rattled, but she headed up. I turned around and turned on the light, to see Sherry already putting on the nightie she had come to me in. Even squinting her eyes at the light, she looked unbelievably hot, and the nightie was almost a babydoll . . . that was going to be interesting to explain to Mom, providing I could get Sherry outside in time.

"What are you thinking?" Sherry hissed, obviously not pleased at having to feign sleepwalking in front of our Mom in this outfit.

"I don't know. Better hurry!" I hissed back, getting shoes on as fast as I could. "You want Mom to find you, or me?" I looked meaningfully at the outfit.

Sherry growled in frustration. "Mom, I guess." She decided as we headed out to the front door. "You go left, I'll go right." She shivered and started moving. "I'll be 'asleep' on the swings if she's taking too long". With that, Sherry moved off barefoot in to the night.

A minute or so later, my mom came down wearing shoes and carrying both a light and a summer weight jacket.

"Hey Mom, I'll check by the boathouse okay?" That was to the left of the house and down an incline so it would make sense for me to go. "You check by the picnic area?" The swings were there, hopefully Sherry wouldn't be out in the cold long. There was a light mist coming off the lake and I was shivering in a t-shirt.

"Okay, sweetie. Hurry but be careful." With that, she was already moving to where Sherry should be "asleep" waiting. Sure enough, I had made it about 30 feet before I heard my Mom call out, "I found her!"

Walking back I met them at the house, my mom had wrapped Sherry in the jacket which covered her top but left her gorgeous legs completely bare. I tried not to notice.

"Baby, I heard you yell, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah Mom, just a dream I guess. I'm fine. I'm cold though."

"Oh I just bet you are!" We moved in to the house and towards the kitchen. "What are you wearing? Where did you get that?" Mom wrapped her closer and fussed over Sherry. Looking over at her I saw Sherry wriggling a bit and trying not to. Confused I looked down at her legs and saw a stream of my cum running down her thigh. Sherry caught my eye and I could see the worry that we'd be caught out at the last minute anyway!

"It's just a nightdress, Mom. It's not like anyone here is supposed to see me in it." Sherry let out a defensive whine, hoping to get rid of Mom with it.

"Well your brother sees you in it! Danny, don't look at your sister." I turned around and Mom took the blanket off the couch.

"Mom, Danny's not some kind of pervert! He wouldn't look at me like that!" She complained as our mother wrapped her in the blanket. I turned around trying desperately not to lose it. "After all, I'm his sister."

"She's right Mom. Besides, she has the figure of a 10 year old boy." I couldn't wink at Sherry since Mom was looking right at me. Sherry had another trick for me, though. Apparently, she had used Mom's distraction to wipe the cum on her leg on to her palm. Now, with my mom looking at me as I talked, Sherry moved her hand to her mouth and licked my cum off her hand.

"And I'm not in to boys." I tried to choke out.

A few minutes later, Mom agreed to go to bed while I made tea for Sherry to warm her up. After she went upstairs, Sherry moved behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Figure of a 10 year old boy, huh?" She teased, running a finger down against my crotch.

"Oh my god, that was close." I breathed, looking upstairs to make sure Mom's door was closed.

"You know what the worst part is?" Sherry whispered, pressing her face against my back.

"Wha?" I grunted.

Sherry took in and let out a long breath, pulling closer to me and moving her whole hand over my cock.

"I'm still coming."