All That Argentine Jazz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

"You would do that for me?"

"I've been aching to do that for you. You've been ready for years. Carlos and I discussed that. We were about to offer you some independence and exposure anyway. Yes, I'd do that for you—and you also don't need to be alone. You know how I feel about you. You can come away with me and—"

"Shush," Neal whispered, putting a finger to Wentworth's lips again. "I can be easy for you again. The answer is yes."

Gently pushing Wentworth over onto his back, Neal reached over to the nightstand for another condom and to switch on the CD again, bringing the soft tenor of Carlos' guitar-backed crooning into the room with him. Saddling his channel on Wentworth's sheathed cock, Neal began to ride him slowly as the shadows lengthened out on the balcony—knowing that Carlos' song would increase in volume and intensity as they fucked, knowing that Carlos wrote this song explicitly for this purpose and was watching them from above with approval and arousal.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers