All That Jazz

Story Info
White Aussie sax player and black guitarist hook up.
1.3k words
8.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey O'Neill wasn't going to let an opportunity like this slip by.

The petite Penrith native had finally begun to make a name for herself as a saxophonist in New York after several years of hard work. Not only had she become a go-to session player, she was now being hired for soundtrack work for films and television shows. It was good to finally be rewarded, financially and artistically, for all of her effort; Abbey felt proud of having proved wrong everyone who had told her, both here and back home, that the prospects of her becoming a star saxophonist were remote.

When Abbey's manager, Mick Morris, told her that the acclaimed jazz guitarist Ron McBride wanted her to perform on his new album, she was beyond thrilled. McBride, the "young legend" from Atlanta, had largely gone into semi-retirement after making several successful albums in his 20s and 30s; the notoriously shy and reclusive McBride was rumored to rarely leave his Brooklyn apartment these days. Abbey couldn't wait to meet him, as she had long enjoyed his work.

Two weeks after Morris told Abbey of Ron's interest, the jazz icon visited Abbey's apartment in Nolita, the "Little Australia" section of New York. Ron was quite tall; his 6'3" frame was quite a contrast to that of Abbey, who was a full foot shorter. His shining dark skin and bald head was also a contrast to Abbey's pale, lightly freckled skin and long, curly, reddish-blonde hair.

"I don't know what to say--it's an honor!" said an awestruck Abbey.

"No," replied Ron in his baritone voice, "the honor is all mine. You're the legend, as far as I'm concerned."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome," said Ron, sitting down on a chair next to Abbey's bed. "I must say it's great to hear an Australian accent again--I haven't toured there in some time, but I was always greeted warmly Down Under."

"Yes, they love you. Everyone I know there loves you."

As she looked at Ron, Abbey felt her whole body tingle; she remembered kissing his album-cover photos as a teenager, imaging what it would be like to be a groupie at one of his concerts and going back to his hotel room with him. Ron was widely rumored to have slept with numerous female fans during his heyday, and she regretted not being a part of that lucky list.

"Thanks," the jazz giant replied. "Well, let me be quick. I really want you on my album because you are the most talented saxophone player I have ever heard--it's as though Grover Washington Jr. came back to life listening to you."

"Oh no! I'm going to melt. You're much too kind!"

"It's not kindness. It's the truth. A white girl from Australia is the best sax player in the world."

As they talked, Ron tried his best to hide how lovely he thought Abbey was; he had just turned 50 while she was only 31, and he didn't want to come across as an older man more interested in sex than sax. Yet he couldn't keep his eyes off her pale, lightly freckled legs; in his mind's eye, he kept seeing himself between those thighs, penetrating her and hearing her cum in her Aussie accent...

After two hours of conversation and laughs, Ron prepared to leave. Abbey handed him his coat.

"I so look forward to working with you."

"And you as well," he replied.

Impulsively, she touched him on the shoulder and stood on her toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. She was stunned by how smooth his skin was, and wondered if that was the only part of his body she would ever get to kiss.

"Thank you," he smiled, immediately aroused by the softness of her lips. As he turned towards the door, he felt his penis growing, hardening, straining against his slacks.

___________

Abbey ended up playing on five of the album's seven tracks. The album, "Inside McBride," was critically acclaimed, with virtually all reviews noting Abbey's brilliant work; it also became another commercial hit for the jazz icon in both the United States and Australia.

To celebrate the success of "Inside McBride," Ron took Abbey out to dinner to celebrate, and expressed hope that they could collaborate on future projects. Abbey wanted that collaboration to occur much sooner--in fact, she wanted it to occur by the end of the night. So, she innocently asked Ron if she could head back with him to his apartment in Brooklyn: "I just want to see the place where you come up with all your great ideas."

"Well, it's actually the place where I sleep and shower, but if you insist..."

Abbey loved the view of Ron's apartment; she pulled out her iPhone and took several photos of the New York City skyline through his window, noting just how romantic it looked that evening. Ron stood behind her as she took the photos; he glanced at her large arse and found himself restraining the erotic urge to gently wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her on the neck and shoulders.

Suddenly, Abbey turned towards Ron and smiled. Their bodies were so close that if Ron were a foot shorter, or Abbey a foot taller, their lips would be close enough for a kiss.

Ron and Abbey sat next to each other on his bed. At this point, they both knew they would be lovers, that it would only be a matter of moments, a matter of words.

"Ron?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly?"

"No. I want you to lie to me."

They both laughed.

"Well..." Ron paused. "I'm thinking of just how great you are as a sax player--again, you're the best I've ever heard."

Abbey smiled.

"Well...you do know that the sax..." She put her head down and laughed again. "Well, I don't quite know how to say this..."

"OK..."

Abbey sighed. "You do know that the sax isn't the only thing I'd like to put in my mouth and blow..."

"Really?"

Abbey nodded. She then quickly stood up and unzipped her black dress, removing the straps from her pale shoulders and allowing the dress to fall to the floor. Ron's eyes were delighted by the freckled pale skin in front of him, covered only by a bra and thong panties.

A cheeky Abbey put her thumb close to her mouth and blew on it. "I meant *that*, silly!" she winked.

Ron chuckled as Abbey removed her bra, exposing her large breasts and pink nipples to him. He removed his jacket, shirt and pants, impressing her with his fit and muscular body; his bulging cock seemed ready to burst through his dark-green boxers. Abbey removed her panties as Ron removed his boxers; he was as fascinated by her shaved pink pussy as she was by his hardened black cock.

Abbey and Ron were overwhelmed by passion as soon as their lips touched. She loved seeing his dark hands all over her fair body and the veins and head on his cock; he was enthralled by the softness of her milky white skin and the brightness of her red hair. Their lovemaking was intense and frantic; it was as though they had waited their entire lives for this moment, and never wanted it to end.

Ron loved being inside of Abbey, and she was just as delighted by the sensation of his hard black cock thrusting into her. She had never fucked a man who was this focused on pleasing her; his hands, lips and tongue seemed to find their way to every part of her body, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Even after he came, shooting a large load all over her breasts and stomach, he couldn't stop touching her, caressing her, kissing her, loving her.

Abbey woke up to find Ron's large black hand on her pale arse; he had apparently given her arse one last squeeze before falling asleep. She smiled and kissed him repeatedly on his cheeks and lips to wake him up, hoping to receive one last fuck before she had to go. As she whispered good morning to him, she knew that this collaboration--both personal and professional--would last a very long time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Xavier's Modeling Job Husband asks Black gardener to pose with wife.in Interracial Love
BBC for Police Officer's Wife Cop's white wife fucks big black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories