All That We See or Seem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him towards the floor and slid on top of him as they sank. He was flat on his back and she was astride him, rocking back and forth, lifting and falling along his shaft. She loved to think of him laying there, his fantasy magically unfolding before him, embodied in her. They were lost in the act and they both felt their orgasms swell and subside. She laid forward to embrace as she shivered a moment.

Jeff lifted his head to whisper in her ear "would you like something to drink?" She nodded and slowly rolled off to let him stand. Watching his ass as he walked to the other room, Tammy noticed the telescope at the window. It dawned on her that this was how he was looking at the woman in his book. She decided that even if he caught her looking, it would be the opportunity to confess to reading the book. She peered through the eyepiece and saw her own living room.

"Are you surprised?" His voice was right behind her. She didn't even take her eye away. Slowly turning around to face him, her face a mixture of shock, surprise and blushing…she merely said "I have something to tell you too."

12