All That You Paid For

Story Info
A cocky businessman gets more than he bargained for.
6.5k words
4.62
14.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythmic bass of the music hit him like a physical wave when the doors slid open, a pulsating tide of force that vibrated him down to his bones and filled his world with the chaotic roar of the late night hotspot. Club **Juice** was one of those few places that successfully straddled the line between upscale experience and the exotic allure of societies seedy underbelly that drove so many Corp types like him to come flocking every night. The central floor was a riot of milling humanity, all writhing together in a pleasurable fugue comprised of omnipresent music, flashing lights, and liberal amounts of synthinol combined with whatever illicit substances might be getting passed around that night. Raised above the crowds on neon lit dais' were one of the clubs signature attractions, exotic dancers in barely there costumes and body paint writhing sinfully to the rhythm of the DJ's tracks. Thomas stood in his tracks a moment and grinned, taking it all in, soaking noise up like a sponge before he plunged headlong into the crowd, forcing his way through squirming clumps of humans to make his way to his personal table.

Thomas was a corporate officer, not just a wage slave but one of the real deal holo-field elite that comprised what passed for an 'upper middle class' in today's world, so far above the average wage slave it would've been funny if it wasn't so tragic and far enough below the executives and upper level royalty that it wouldn't have even rated for the board to know his name. But that didn't matter, because in a place like this, in this part of town, he was basically as close to a big-wig as it got. The private table and personal bottle that were waiting for him at the end of his little safari through the human jungle were all just perks that were a part of that. Thomas didn't visit many of the same clubs twice, but **Juice** was one place he kept coming back to. Nowhere else could he get the executive treatment in an environment sanitized enough he didn't think he'd get mugged when he stepped outside. As he flopped into his elevated booth and stretched out, arms resting across the back of his couch, he surveyed the club room floor like it was his own personal fiefdom.

With a cocky grin, he scanned the menu for tonight. **Juice** was famous for it's dancers, and under-the-table famous for their 'hospitality' to a man or woman willing to flash a full enough cred-stick. And Thomas had plenty enough cred and plenty enough stick, he liked to think. At least for this place. He perused the writhing bodies of the dancers like a man choosing his lobster out of the tank, a HUD lighting up across his table to show him close ups of each of the girls, their stage names, and a prompt to 'donate' funds to a particular dancer in order to show his appreciation. Tips, of course, were done digitally via clean-cred stick - the only way anyone did business they didn't want being tracked three dozen different ways. Another part of **Juice**'s 'ghetto mystique'.

His browsing stopped as his gaze settled on someone new - at least he didn't recognize her from the last few times he'd been here - a hot blonde something-something in what amounted to white lingerie with pasties, stockings, and opera gloves, dancing and writhing against her pole with the kind of tender eroticism that made a man stand up and pay attention. Something was different about her - the graceful way she moved, not jerky and wild and free like everyone else, but controlled and alluring. A knowing smirk was plastered across her full lips - which were painted black - as her hands caressed the pole like it was a lovers shaft and her toned but full ass swayed back and forth tantalizingly, beckoning Thomas's mind to think about that ass writhing above his groin in the same rolling little circles... He poured himself a drink and downed it in one go, licking his lips. The HUD said her name was Vivian Vitale - an obviously fake stage name, but that was part of the fun. Thomas inserted his cred-stick into the tables slot and typed in a number before hitting donate and watched the 0's roll across the screen.

On her stage, Vivian's eyes lit up as she saw a donation alert scrawl across the smart display in her contacts. She hooked a leg over her pole and spun around, scanning the booth decks for her lucky number that night. Her eyes settled on Thomas, sitting in his booth and grinning at her cockily as she leaned back against her pole and slid her ass up and down the metal shaft, hips rolling temptingly, back arched to display her lace and pasty covered breasts as she reached above her head to grab hold of the pole. She flashed him a knowing smile and winked, blowing a kiss in his direction. He grinned wider, typed something into his keypad, and sent another small donation her way, crooking his finger in a come hither gesture. The message was clear. She smirked and nodded her head, twirling around the pole gracefully. She'd come and visit him as soon as she was finished with her set.

Thankfully, Thomas didn't have to wait long. Another 10 minutes of tantalizing gyration and she was done, and after she left her stage he quickly saw her returning escorted by one of the suited gorilla's that served as bouncers for the club - still 2/3rds naked and covered in a fine sheen of sweat from her exertion. She climbed the steps up to Thomas' booth deck with a smile, sliding easily into the cushioned seat next to him. "Hey there sweetie, thanks for the donation," she purred in a seductive little voice, looking Thomas over. He wasn't bad looking by any means - short brown hair, a relatively defined jaw covered in a dusting of stubble, nice brown eyes. Of course, with the creds he was flashing around, it wouldn't have mattered if Thomas had looked like a sewer toad. He was still smugly satisfied to see Vivian's smile didn't waver as she gave him the up-down-up-down. "No problem babe, consider it a down payment," he replied with a smirk, pouring her a glass from his bottle. "Drink?" It wasn't really a question.

Vivian took the glass and sipped her drink, eyeing Thomas over the rim. "A down payment implies you're buying something, Mr...?" she trailed off, hanging the question in the air. "Just call me Tommy," he replied easily, pouring himself another drink and once again downing it in one shot while Vivian slowly sipped hers. "Maybe I am looking to buy something, or rent it. Least if your selling." Vivian's eyebrow quirked and she leaned back in the booth, bemused by his boldness. "I'm not sure what you think i'm selling, Tommy baby, or if you could afford it," she pursed her lips against the rim of her glass and sip. Thomas grinned and inserted his credstick back into the table, typing in a number before sliding his fingertips against the glass and 'tossing' the floating digits over to Vivian's end. She read the number carefully, tongue slipping out to wet her glossy black lips. "Well," she shrugged, brushing some strands of hair out of her face and tossing her locks over her shoulder, "maybe we can negotiate a temporary lease."

A very brief 'negotiation' later and Thomas was headed out of the club, arm loosely around Vivian's waist. She'd put on a long glamorous looking coat to cover all the nothing she was wearing underneath, and walked out with him in the brisk night to his waiting car. As she slid into the passenger seat next to him, she crossed her legs knee to knee giving a brief flash of her thigh through the slit of her coat and the garter belt to her stockings indenting ever so slightly into her flesh. Thomas grinned and put the car into gear, revving the engine. "So babe, worked here long?"

They made small-talk as Thomas drove - in assistance mode, so really the car was driving itself while he ogled Vivian - back to his corporate penthouse. Vivian played coy for the moment, all smiles and innocent answers without really telling him anything about herself. It didn't matter. They both knew what they were here for, and it sure as hell wasn't to get to know each other. He was here for a good time, she was there for a taste of what he was offering. It was, like they said in the business, a 'win-win'.

Things got more interesting when he parked in his buildings garage and escorted her to the express elevator. As the doors closed, she leaned against him slightly, and he could feel her body pressing against his through her coat. She teased his collar, fingers popping a button at the top of his shirt and brushing against his neck. "You know they have camera's in here, right?" Thomas asked with a smirk, feeling her hand trail down his chest. "Mhmm-" she replied noncommittally, fingers hooking into the loop of his belt. She snapped the buckle with an audible pop. "I'm a dancer Tommy," she whispered, leaning up to kiss his chin, lips delicately brushing his throat and leaving a light imprint of black lipstick on his skin, "I'm used to having an audience." He felt his skin tingle where she kissed him. His grin widened and his hand, which had been resting lightly on her back, pulled her closer and ran it's way down the curve of her spine to her ass, giving it a squeeze through her coat. Her hand dipped inside of his pants, finding the soft lump of his cock beneath his boxer's briefs and giving it a light squeeze. "Aw, he's sleeping~" Vivian cooed, stroking him through the fabric of his underwear. He twitched in response, manhood starting to arise as it was summoned. "Yeah?" Thomas whispered hoarsely, running his hand back up her back, feeling it's elegant curve as she arched her body against him "why don't you wake him up?"

They were interrupted by a loud ding as the elevator reached it's floor and the doors started to slide open. Vivian smirked and gave him another little squeeze before pulling her hand out of his pants and re-tightening his belt. "I hope you're ready to get what you paid for, Tommy sweetie. I'm going to break you tonight," she cooed in the most innocently sinister way he'd ever heard, batting her eyelashes and stepping off the elevator. He swallowed and stumbled after her, trying his hardest not to look like he was hurrying his way down the hall to his penthouse door.

Once his front door unlocked and he all but pulled her inside, all pretense of civility was lost. As the door clicked shut behind them, Thomas was forcefully pulling Vivian against him, kissing her on the lips as his fingers tangled themselves in her silky blonde hair. "Little tease," he husked, hand sliding under her coat to find her hip, fingers sinking into the softness of her flesh. Vivian for her part didn't do much to struggle, only purred into the kiss, looping her arms around his neck and nipping lightly at his lips. "Easy tiger, don't rush things," she chuckled, coat falling open and pressing her mostly nude body flat against his. "I told you- you're buying what i'm selling, so your going to get what you paid for." she said mysteriously with a smirk, reaching down to find his groin once more, rubbing him through his pants. He had been soft before, but the way she'd been teasing him had started to get him riled up, and a slight tent was being pitched for her to grope and fondle. "Take me to your bedroom," she whispered in his ear. Thomas practically exhaled a cloud of steam, and for what wouldn't be the last time that night, obeyed Vivian's order.

He hurriedly led her to her bedroom, an affair as posh as the rest of his top-floor penthouse with a king-sized bed way too big for one person and nice high thread count silk sheets. He fumbled with his shoes as she gracefully slipped out of her heels and slid off her coat, revealing the lingerie she'd been wearing as a dancing outfit at the club. Thomas slowed down a bit to stare as he unbuttoned his shirt. Her lacy white bra showed off her nice firm breasts magnificently, the pale valley of of cleavage drawing in his eyes like a whirlpool sucking down a drowning sailor, and was see-through enough to necessitate white pasties underneath to obscure her nipples. Noticing his gaze, she smiled and reached up to cup her ample mounds, caressing and squeezing them through her bra with a sigh. "So you do like what you see, mmm?" she mused, strutting towards him hips swaying. She reached out and guided his hands to finish unbuttoning his shirt. "Good. I like it when men stare at me. Makes it easier to get what I want," she smiled and gave him a light shove, sending him sprawling back onto his bed. Thomas eagerly pulled off his shirt and tossed it before fumbling with his already loosened belt, eagerly pulling it off with a leathery hiss and shoving his pants down past his knees. Looking like the cat about to eat the canary, Vivian licked her black colored lips and climbed onto the bed above him, stopping him at his underwear. "Shh, no. My turn now," she whispered, eyes sparkling playfully as she lightly scratched the tent of his growing erection.

Thomas grinned and leaned back, propping himself up on his arms and letting her take charge. "You get what you want from staring men, huh? And what do you want, babe?" Vivian smiled and ran her hand down his chest, nails dragging through the coarse hair there, tracing their way across his somewhat chiseled abdomen toward his lap. She leaned in and pressed a kiss to his chest, before slowly making her way down, leaving little black marks of lipstick in a trail down his body. They tingled slightly, he didn't know why, and he was too turned on to question it. "Mmm, what does any girl want, Tommy?" she asked in a whispery voice as she kissed and licked her way down his stomach, following his treasure trail to the lump in his briefs. She pressed her cheek against it, nuzzling the constrained mound of his erection, which he could feel growing ever larger and throbbing as Vivian put on a show for him. "Adoration... worship..." she idly traced a circle around his dick through the fabric with a fingertip. "Maybe your soul?" She gave his bulge a little kiss before hooking her fingers beneath the waistband, pulling his underwear down past his knees with his pants and letting his cock spring out.

It was mostly hard, twitching and throbbing faintly, tilted over under it's own bloated weight. Vivian sucked in a breath and cooed in delight as she wrapped her fingers around it, giving him a light stroke. "My sou-" Thomas' trailed off as his breath caught, perhaps more from the expression of absolute adoration and lustful affection on her face as she gazed at his cock than necessarily from just the feel of her cool gloved hands on his dick. "Oh, Tommy's not tiny," she purred, lifting his dick up and planting a small chase kiss along the underside, nuzzling the shaft down to the base and drawing a pleased rumble from Thomas' throat. "I do love all dicks... especially when they're nice and fat and hard for me... but some size is nice too," she murmured, white gloved hand slipping up and down his shaft, making him groan softly as his erection hardened from a throbbing log to an iron bar from her lavished praise and teasing caress. Getting down to the base, she let it drape over her face as she focused her attention on his balls, gently cupping the delicate orbs and planting a small, lipstick marking kiss on each. Thomas closed his eyes and arched his hips towards her, reaching down to run his fingers through her hair. "Fuck..." he whispered. He'd expected a little show for the kind of money he'd offered her, but this was much more.

"Mhmm," was her only reply, a soft humming moan as she wrapped her lips around one of his nuts and sucked it into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue and lavishing the salty sweaty flesh with licks. Thomas panted and squirmed, more turned on than he could remember being in a long time, but not daring to interrupt her - he didn't want this to end, and a light graze of her teeth across his sack filled him with a dangerous thrill that told him he wanted to be careful too. He closed his eyes and sank back into the bed as she suckled on first one, then the other testicle, planting little kisses and tender little squeezes on his sensitive equipment that made him sigh with content pleasure and his now twitching cock drool steadily from it's leaking tip. This girl... this girl knew how to handle a man.

Having lavished some tender loving attention on his nuts, she made her way back up the length of his shaft, trailing more kisses and licks across the sides as she made her way up his dick in a spiral pattern curling it's way to his glans. The head of his cock by this time was swollen and purple, trickling a thin stream of pre-cum, and shiveringly sensitive as she brushed her lips against it gently. Thomas groaned, turning his head slightly. He felt light headed, almost feverish, and his skin was tingling all over - but especially where Vivian had put her little black kisses. What the hell was up with that? His thoughts were too sluggish with arousal to be overly concerned, especially when Vivian started flicking her tongue across the underside ridge of his glans, licking beneath his crown and making him shiver and his hips tremble. If he'd known it was going to be like this, he might have just settled for the blowjob. His balls churned heavily below his shaft, and as she teased and kissed him, one of her hands continued to gently fondle him and knead the orbs delicately with her thumb as if to encourage them - get fatter, swell more, make more seed. Of course, anyone with a passing understanding of biology knew semen wasn't stored in the testes just manufactured there, but Thomas was hardly in a scientific frame of mind and the erotic thought stuck with him. Coaxed and teased to get bigger and hornier, like some kind of bull... He grinned and ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying it's smooth softness as it brushed against his fingers and thighs.

Between his legs, Vivian finally stopped teasing and gave his dicks crown a plush loving kiss, her ample and soft black hued lips molding sensuously to its surface as she made out with his cock, making him go cross-eyed from the sensation of her adoring lips and lapping tongue and the light suction as she slipped just a little bit of it inside, moaning softly into his length and sending vibrations down his shaft. Thomas arched his hips, stomach tightening slightly. He felt like he was going to cum, but tried to will it down, and miraculously he didn't. What she was doing to him felt so good he didn't want it to end, and it only got better as her oily lips slid ever so slowly lower down his shaft, taking more and more of him inside her soft and wet suckling mouth, lips twisting and massaging outside just as her tongue darted and swirled inside, turning his world into a whirlpool of sensations all being pulled down into his cock by her adoring mouth. Worship, that was the only way he could think to describe it. Abject worship at the altar of cock, and he was just being pulled along for the ride between her and his dick. Not that he minded, groaning and leaking like a faucet into her mouth as she prowled ever lower down his twitching manhood.

At last her lips reached the base of his member, leaving a dark circular tide mark at his hilt as her mouth touched down at his lap. At some point, she'd gracefully and easily slid his intruding dick into her throat, swallowing him as easily as a glass of water. She breathed expertly through her nose as his swollen dick ebbed out of her passage, inhaling deeply before sinking back down and pressing her face into his groin. Her throat tightened around him and swallowed, a milking motion dragging down his cock, making him groan and clutch at her scalp. Fuck, fuck, fuck she was good. He bucked lightly against her face, balls bouncing off her chin. He felt for sure he was going to cum soon. This was way too good. She tolerated his little thrusts briefly, humming around him and teasing his crown with the back of her throat. He could feel the pressure there, threatening to rise, to push past all reason and turn his world white with bliss. He wasn't even trying to hold it back anymore, she'd driven him to the edge with all her teasing. He had to cum.

12