All the Cock She Ever Wanted

Story Info
She had love, but wanted more.
3.6k words
3.79
90.3k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

This story is dedicated to Jill who asked me to write it for her.

*

Lightning flashed across the dark sky as Steve lifted his travel bag from the open trunk of Crystal's Taurus. He opened the door for her and said, "I see my new roomie is home. It will be raining cats and dogs by the time you get back to the Campus. You might as well come in for a drink or two, meet Jack, and we can watch TV or whatever until the storm passes. Thunder rolled ominously. Steve took Crystal's hand and led her to up to the door of his apartment. He set the bag down and began fumbling for his keys. Suddenly, the light came on and the door swung open to reveal the huge black man behind it.

Crystal's heart skipped a beat. She felt dominated, awed. Jack was not at all what she expected. At 6 feet 4 inches tall, he towered above her. She blushed as she looked up and her eyes met his. The man's chest and abdomen rippled with muscles. His arms bulged beneath the short sleeves of his yellow T-shirt. His legs looked like tree trunks below his blue shorts.

"Thought I heard you two coming up the steps. You're lucky you got here before the rain. You must be Crystal. I'm Jack." Jack was gentle as he took the hand that crystal offered, but he held it just a moment longer than necessary, making Crystal the one to withdraw first.

The three walked into the living room as the rain began to beat down on the roof. Jack looked at Steve and said, "Well, Tell me. How did it go?

"You mean meeting Crystal's folks? It went very well. They invited me back. They are real nice people."

"They loved him." Crystal interjected. "Mom even told me not to let him get away."

"Well now. That's cause for a celebration. I'll go fix us some drinks." Jack went into the kitchen.

Crystal couldn't tear her eyes from his tight buns as he left the room.

"I'm going to go put this in the bedroom." Steve said as he picked up his travel bag and headed for the bedroom.

"What do you do that keeps you in shape." Crystal asked from the kitchen doorway.

"I mostly pump iron at the gym."

"No sports?"

"Oh, a little basketball every now and then."

"I mean college teams."

"No, that's for the sissy boys and uncle toms. Too many whitey rules for me. You know, in by nine, no drinking, all that shit. I'm my own man. Nobody tells me what to do" Jack finished pouring the tequila and turned the mixer on.

"Don't you and Steve have rules for living together?"

"Don't need them. His bedroom is his. Mine is mine. He keeps his shit outa my way. I keep mine outa his. If he shares some of his cooking with me, I'll share some of mine with him. I take out my trash. He takes out his. Every man does his own things. And every man watches out for his self."

Crystal heard Steve turn the TV on and went to sit next to him on the sofa while Jack brought the drinks in and set them on the coffee table.

Jack took his drink and sat down in the chair with his legs spread.

Crystal couldn't help noticing the gigantic bulge in his shorts. Her face suddenly felt warm as she wondered just how big it really was. She felt a tingle in her loins as an image passed through her mind.

Jack raised his glass and said, "Here's to love and to your successful weekend." Then he took a big drink and winced as the crushed ice met his throat. Crystal and Steve followed his example.

Crystal noticed that the drink was very strong but it was a celebration. Wasn't it? She took another quick glance at the bulge in Jacks shorts and began to worry a little that her white shorts might show the wetness that she was starting to feel. She trembled a little. Was it from the ice in the drink, or from fear of the weakness that she felt. Her nipples tingled too. Crystal wondered if they showed through her bra and the pink, cotton top she was wearing. She took Steve's hand in hers, laid her head on his shoulder and tried hard to become as immersed as Steve in the crime scene show that flickered on the TV. After some time it appeared that Jack was engrossed it the show too. Crystal dared to steal another glance toward that bulge, then a bolder look when Jack's eyes didn't glance away from the TV screen. She stifled a gasp when she saw that he had draped one leg up over the arm of the chair and the head of his huge cock had slipped below the other leg of his shorts and it's one eye was staring back at her. Her heart began to pound. She wanted to touch it, to feel it in her hand. "Damn!" she thought, "Quit it, Girl. Oh shit! How can I think about fucking him when I'm so much in love with Steve. What would my parents think of me if I lost a guy like Steve over a fuck like that.

"Ready for another?"

"What?" Crystal was startled.

"Ready for another drink" Jack asked.

"Uh, oh yeah, I guess so."

"Gee love, did you fall asleep?" Steve asked.

"I guess I must have."

Steve poured drinks for the three of them. Then he set the pitcher back down and excused his self to go to the bathroom.

In a very low voice Jack asked, " Did you like what you were looking at?

Crystal gasped. "You saw?"

"Of course I saw. I been watchin' you look at me since I opened the door for you. You are one hot little white bitch. You gonna love feelin' my big black cock in your hot little pussy."

"How can you dare to talk to me like that! I'm in love with Steve. We're getting married after we graduate."

"I'll dare talk to you however I want, bitch, and you won't tell Steve. You know why? Because if you do, Steve will try to defend you and if he starts something, I'll kill him. You are a slut for black cock and you just don't know it yet. I'll show you though. Just wait. When you go home, you'll lie awake thinking about my big, hard, black cock. For emphasis Jack took hold of his cock with his hand. Every night, you'll lie awake thinking about it. When you fuck Steve, you'll be thinking about my cock. Sooner or later you'll come around for me and I'll show you what it's like to cum long and hard with a nice big black cock deep inside of you. Now get your self together before Steve returns. This conversation is our little secret for now.

The toilet flushed and Steve returned. "Well, the rain has stopped."

"Good!" Crystal said as she stood up and stretched. "I need to get back to the house anyway."

Steve walked Crystal out to her car and opened the door for her.

"Oh baby, I love you so" She whispered in his ear as they hugged and kissed goodnight. "See you after English class?"

"You bet"

Steve closed the car door for her and she drove off.

"That's a fine lady you got there, boy." Jack said as Steve returned.

"Yeah, I know." Steve replied. He totally missing the implications being called: boy

Crystal didn't sleep that night. First she imagined Jack's powerful arms around her. Then she imagined that big hard cock pressed into her middle as those big lips sucked on hers. Then that huge cock head pressing at the entrance of her hot wet cunt. When she imagined it slipping into her it was too much. She threw the cover off and stuffed herself with four fingers at once. After Bringing herself off to a crashing orgasm, she got up, took 2 aspirins and tried to read. Unable to get interested in the book, she went back to bed and repeated her earlier release. She was tired when morning finally dawned but she got up, Showered and dragged herself off to class.

After English class, Crystal met Steve. They walked and talked, even stole a few kisses and cuddles like they usually did, but somehow it didn't seem quite the same.

Luckily, final exams were only two weeks away. Crystal was able to use the stress of the impending exams to cover the difference in her and Steve's relationship. They enjoyed the sex, but Crystal couldn't help imagining that it was Jack's huge black cock filling her instead of Steve's smaller but adequate one giving her pleasure. She was hotter than usual, but Steve was too busy enjoying it to question. After the sex, Crystal always felt guilty. Steve was a nice guy and treated her like a princess. No one had ever caused her to feel loved as much. She loved Steve. But if she loved Steve so much, why was she dreaming about getting fucked by black bastard who wasn't half the guy Steve was. Jack had nothing but a stinking attitude, overly muscled body and a big cock. He was nothing but a scum-bag and Crystal knew it, but every night she imagined those strong arms holding her against that bulging chest and that huge black cock filling her hot pussy. Every night she had to masturbate herself to sleep. Her studies reflected her turmoil.

The grades for the semester were posted late Friday afternoon. Crystal peered through the crowd around the bulletin board in the Psychology Department. At last the girl in front of her moved away and she was able to find her name on the list. It had an "F" beside it. Crystal was horrified. She almost fainted. Tears formed in her eyes. What would her parents think after doing without things to save for her to get an education? What if I don't graduate with Steve? Crystal ran from the building oblivious to the rain that was pouring down She felt stricken with panic. She needed Steve like she never had before!

Crystal was soaked by the time she reached her car. She almost ran a red light as she raced to Steve's apartment. Lightning flashed nearby and a loud clap of thunder added to her panic as she raced up the steps. She knocked on the door so hard it hurt her knuckles. Oh God, Steve, please be there!

The door swung open, but it wasn't Steve behind it. It was Jack. He looked awesome wearing a white terry cloth robe that was open at his heavily muscled chest. The sleeve ended just below the elbow showing his powerful forearm where it wasn't hidden by the door he was holding open. Crystal stared, taken by surprise and not knowing what to do.

"Come on in, girl. My God, you're soaking wet!"

Crystal knew better, but it her body seemed to have a mind of it's own as it walked through the door. Suddenly she was in Jack's arms and he was kissing her. She tried to resist, but found it futile against the powerful body that was holding her. She tried resist by being completely passive, but Jacks huge hand found her pussy and started rubbing hard through her jeans causing an ember to glow deep in her loins soon it became a fire, then a conflagration that spread throughout her body and seared her very soul. She gave in to the kiss and a moment later she was returning it; fiercely sucking at the thick black lips that stoked the fire and made it hotter.

Jack broke the kiss and moved his big hands to Crystal's breasts. He squeezed and twisted both of her nipples through the cloth of her bra and top until he knew that they hurt. "I knew you would come back for me bitch. Now Let's get that hot little white ass of yours in on my bed and I'll show you what you really want.

Before Crystal could reply, he was kissing her again. She felt herself being swept up into his arms and carried into his bedroom. She felt the soft bed under her and she was still being kissed as her clothes were being removed from her body. Crystal's eyes were closed. She didn't want to see anything that might break the spell of the pleasure she was feeling. The kiss ended and she felt Jack lie down next to her. Then she felt a touch on her cheek that left a wet trail that ended on her lips. His scent was clean from a recent shower but with a slight musk odor that aroused her even more than his touch. She opened her eyes to see the cock that she had dreamed about in front of her face. Then she felt her skin quiver as Jack kissed her inner thigh near her pussy.

"You know what to do, bitch; or do you think that whitey mouth of yours is too good for a black man's cock? Go on, suck it, bitch."

Crystal jumped a little as Jack's tongue first touched her clit. Then she relaxed a little as she felt him start to suck it. She licked a drop of precum from his cock and tasted it. Then she licked the underside just below the head and felt him tense from the pleasure of her touch. She took the big head into her mouth and began to lave it with her tongue as she felt the pleasure of Jacks long tongue dip into the entrance of her love tunnel. Crystal felt her self begin the climb toward an orgasm. She sucked harder on the big cock in her mouth and tried to take more of it in. Ummnnnggg! She groaned as she neared her peak. Her hips were thrusting hard against Jacks face as she tried to suck his cum up from his balls. Mmmmmmmmmm! She squealed as her arms went around his ass and pulled him hard to her mouth as she went over the edge of the hottest orgasm she ever had. When it was over, she laid there trembling with Jack's hard cock still in her mouth, and her arms still locked around his ass.

Jack, considerate that her clit might be a little sore began to softly lick at the inner lips of her labia and dip his long tongue into her hot cunt. In a moment, he felt her beginning to climb again. He increased his pace to match the thrusting of her hips. "Do you like that, bitch? Do you like my hot big black tongue licking your little white pussy?"

"Yessss! Please don't stop!"

Jack resumed eating crystal's pussy and feeling her thrusting grow in intensity. She was nearing her peak again when he stopped. "You like suckin' that black cock, bitch?" He paused. "I said, do you like sucking that black cock, bitch"

"Yes, I love sucking your black cock but I want it in me."

"You can do better than that. Say what you want. Say you want me to fuck you. Say it out loud or get out and go home.

"I want you to fuck me with that wonderful big black cock, Jack. I want you to fuck me long and hard and deep. I want you to fuck me now."

"That's my girl. You know what you want. I'm going to fuck you now. Jack moved around on the bed and kissed her.

Crystal felt him guide his cock up and down her slit. Her arms slid up around his back as she raised and spread her legs to receive him, but held back rubbing the head of his mighty cock against her clit until she moaned, Oh god, don't tease, give it to me.

Jack lowered the head of his cock and placed it at the open door of her vagina.

"Oh yes. It feels so big! Please be careful and go easy with me."

Jack pushed a little, then a little more. The head slipped inside. "You okay" He felt her legs go around his waist. "Good Girl" He pushed into her until the friction overtook his effort. "Damn, you one tight bitch" He backed almost all of the way out and stroked further into her.

Crystal grunted from the pain, but the pleasure she felt far outweighed the pain. On the fourth stoke she felt like he could go no further. The pain was almost unbearable. Damn! He was pushing harder. He had to know it was hurting her. Then she felt something inside of her give way soon she felt his pubic bone meet hers. "Wait", she said, "Give me a moment"

Jack grinned. "Atta girl, you got it all in you now, bitch" He kissed her, as he waited for her to recover from the pain. Soon he felt her try to move a little. "It's okay, baby. Take your time."

Crystal never felt so full or fulfilled in her life. She contracted her muscles trying to feel more of the massive cock in her cunt. She moved a little and very slowly to see if she could feel it moving inside of her without feeling the pain that she felt earlier. It was still present but on a lesser scale. As she tentatively moved, the pleasure grew, and she moved more. "Oh my God! I've never felt anything so good in my life."

"You gonna feel a whole lot better than that, bitch" Jack started slowly fucking his huge dick in and out of Crystal's tight wet pussy. "You liking that, bitch? Or do you want me to take it out and send you home."

"Oh God no, don't take it out. Just fuck me. Oh God, yes, Jack, yes. Fuck me!" Crystal was moving harder and faster now. "Oh yes, Jack, oh fuck yes! Oh don't stop, I'm cumming. Give it to me! Fuck me! Cum with me! Oh cum cum! Crystal felt Jacks cock swell and pulse as he stiffened and began to spurt his hot seed deep Inside of her. Her own orgasm was intense as she squeezed his cock with her spasming vaginal muscles as if to welcome and help him pump his hot cum into her. When it was over, they laid together holding and cuddling each other until Crystal's trembling subsided.

"Now that the black man has given you pleasure you need to show him you appreciate it by cleaning him with your hot little mouth. All black men expect that from white bitches." Jack pushed Crystal's head down on his flaccid cock.

Crystal, not daring to defy him complied. She immediately began to tongue and lick their dried combined juices from his now hardening cock. "That's a good little white ho. Clean it up real good." Before she was done, Jack's cock was hard and her pussy was signaling that it wanted more.

"Get up here, bitch." Jack was lying on his back motioning for her to ride him.

Crystal mounted him and guided his cock to her entry. Then she sank down slowly impaling herself around his huge hard cock. As it bottomed out, she straightened her body and took even more of it than was inside of her the last time. She gazed into his eyes with her own glazed from the pleasure of feeling his cock so deep inside of her, then she began to move on him. In this position he was so big in her that her clit slid along his shaft as she fucked him. Soon she was climbing toward another orgasm. Then she was at the peak and over.

"Jack, Are you home?"

"Oh my god! It's Steve!" Crystal said as she tried to move from her position astride Jack.

Jack held her there firmly. "Come in here." Jack shouted back. "I've got something you need to see. "

Steve entered the room and immediately began retching and vomiting on the floor. When he could finally stand, he left the house without a word.

"You bastard! Crystal shouted. "Why did you do that to him?"

"Why not, bitch? You my little white ho now anyway. He gonna find out sooner or later. He'll hurt for a while, then he'll find another woman to love. Now get back to doin' like you was and finish me. We gonna go party at my club tonight. You gonna get to meet some of the bruthas. You gonna love fuckin' Tyrone. He got a bigger cock than me."

"No way, you black bastard. You've wrecked my life but you aren't going to share me with anyone. I don't ever want to see you again."

"It isn't about what you want anymore, bitch. You had love and whatever else you wanted but it wasn't enough. You wanted to fuck big black cock. Now you gonna get all of the black cock you can handle. You'll do what I say or your nice whitey folks will find out. I've got connections so if that ain't enough, your folks might get ripped off. They might even get hurt or worse. No, bitch, it ain't what you want anymore. I own you now. You'll fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want, and however I want." Jack slapped her hard across her face with the back of his hand. Leaving red marks that would become bruises later.

Crystal cringed from the painful slap. Tears sprung from her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Then she started to move again, fucking the black bastard that now owned her: feeling the pleasure of his huge cock deep inside of her, and despair for the life that no longer was hers.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers