All the Colours of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beesol
beesol
14 Followers

The sun was shining through the front window highlighting her natural blonde hair. She was perfectly made-up. She wore a short blue summer dress and some new blue high heeled shoes. These were new shoes with four inch spikes. Amy had never liked wearing such high heels. It suddenly struck me that she looked like those women I used to see when I was much younger, before I married Amy, who were gorgeous and sexy and unapproachable. Now I was married to one - I felt so lucky!

"Wow!", I said. "Where are we going? Has John gone? It won't take me long to change."

"There's no hurry, darling." Amy looked awkward but determined. "John wanted to take me out to brunch. He's given me such a lovely time I couldn't really say no. I know it spoils our Sunday but it didn't seem right just to push him out. After all he should have a nice Sunday too."

"Am I included in this brunch?" I felt embarrassed even asking but I wanted to be with her.

"It's a little awkward. You see John knows the manager of the Connaught and can take a guest. But only one guest. They do a superb brunch apparently." Amy stared at me.

"I don't mind paying for myself," I said weakly.

Amy put her hand on my arm. "Alan, darling, don't make a fuss, please. You've been so wonderful up to now, don't spoil it." Suddenly John was pounding down the stairs.

"Are you ready, Amy? Shall we go?" He saw me there. "Morning, Alan. Did you sleep well?" He nodded to me and then opened the front door.

Amy leaned over and air-kissed me. She whispered, "Thank you so much," and softly stroked my cheek. Then she turned and walked out the door, followed by John. In that moment I had never longed for any one as I longed for Amy.

V

I had a miserable lunch and then could not decide what to do. It was the first Sunday I had been on my own for so long that I felt lost. It was a glorious summer Sunday afternoon, sunny and warm. I lay in the garden for a while and continued to try and interest myself in the papers. But after a couple of hours I still felt edgy. I decided to go to a large bookshop in town. One that both Amy and I liked to visit. I needed to buy some travel books for our upcoming holiday and I felt the need to surround myself with other people.

By the time I reached the bookshop it was already quite busy. I headed to the travel section but just before I got there I stopped short. I saw Amy and John looking at travel books together. What were they doing there? I checked my watch. It was four-thirty. Obviously brunch was over. Perhaps John was helping Amy get some books for our holiday. They were absorbed in each other, checking out books and laughing. I was heart-broken seeing the way they behaved together. As I observed them I reflected that, before I had married Amy, I had occasionally seen a couple and enviously wished I was the guy with the beautiful woman. That's how I felt now looking at the two of them.

I realised that I could spy on them quite easily as I was well hidden. There was no-one else around. Amy was turned slightly away from me. I could not help but admire her beautiful long slender legs, especially mounted in those sky blue high heels. Suddenly she rose up and I saw she was kissing John passionately, pulling his head down. She moved her head up to whisper something to him and then returned to kissing him. I saw her open her legs slightly as John's hand slide down the back of her dress and up between her legs. Without a pause he pushed his finger upwards and Amy gasped. I realised that his finger must be in her pussy and the ease of his movement meant she was not wearing any panties. I had never suspected Amy would indulge in this type of behaviour. I wished Amy was behaving like this with me!

As there was no-one else in this area I put my hand surreptitiously inside my trousers and started to rub my cock as Amy writhed slowly on John's finger. She clasped John fiercely at the moment I am sure she came. I came hard soon after. She patted herself down then put her arm around John's waist as they wandered away.

I staggered up to the book shop cafe. I did not care any more if Amy and John saw me but they had quite gone. I bought a coffee and sat musing. Amazingly my cock had become hard again. I wanted to pull it out there and then but I was not that stupid. I finished my coffee and hurried home so I could masturbate in peace. As soon as I arrived home I ran up to our bedroom and pulled out Amy's white high heels she had worn the previous night. They still had her faint perfumy, sweaty, musky smell. I lay on the bed and took out my cock. It felt delicious as I rubbed it up and down.

As I breathed in the air inside her shoes and stroked my cock I thought about what I had seen this afternoon. It was at the same time, nightmarish and delightful. I hated Amy being out with John. It made me feel depressed, jealous and anxious. But, at the same time, I was excited. I wanted to be there, in the bookshop, smelling her shoes, licking her shoes clean, as she kissed John. In a few minutes I came in a magnificent orgasm. I lay there panting and momentarily felt wonderful. However, the excitement did not last very long. Having come I felt empty and lonely. I returned Amy's shoes to her cupboard and collapsed on the bed.

I must have fallen asleep because I suddenly became aware that the phone was ringing. For a moment I could not remember where I was or what was going on. I looked at the clock. It said eight-thirty. The house was quiet. Where was Amy? The phone continued to ring and I picked it up.

"Alan, darling?" It was Amy.

"Where are you?" I asked sleepily.

"Are you okay?"

"I've just been asleep."

"Well I've been worried about you. You didn't call my mobile".

"Why aren't you here?"

"I would have thought you'd have been more worried about me. I think I'm hurt."

This was a bit much, I thought. "When are you coming home?"

"That's really why I'm phoning. When we were at brunch we met a friend of John's who's having a party tonight at his house in the West End. That's why I didn't come back after brunch. I thought I'd just hang out with John and then go to the party tonight. It'll be so nice to go to a party that has nothing to do with work. And John has a flat in town so I can go to the party tonight and stay with John overnight. The only thing is I need some work clothes for tomorrow. Would you be a dear and drop my black suit and shoes and underwear off at John's flat? I'll text you his address. I know it's a lot to ask but I'm here now and I do want to go this party. I'll be back tomorrow night. And, don't forget. You'll get your reward."

"So you're not coming home? You're really going to stay overnight with John in his flat?"

"Well, it's just easier. I do want to go to this party tonight and, if I stay at John's flat, I'll be close to my work in the morning,. His flat is just round the corner from my office. It makes sense."

"And I suppose you'll be making love to him tonight."

"I don't know about making love. But I will be fucking him. As I'm there it would be silly not to, wouldn't it?"

"Please come home. I miss you. Don't you want to be with me?"

"Don't plead, darling, please. It's so unattractive. I'll be with you tomorrow. Just wait. And be strong. I'll text you John's address. We won't be there because of this party. But John's flat is in a luxury block and they have twenty-four hour porterage. So just leave the clothes at reception. And thank you so much darling., for everything. I love you." She hung up and I was left with the dialling tone for company.

V

When I got home on Monday night I thought glumly that Amy would not be there. I had not heard from her at all during the day. The only communication I had had was a text very late the previous night (or was it early in the morning?) simply saying Thxxxxxxx, presumably for taking her clothes to John's flat. I had had a depressing day and could hardly concentrate on my work as I dwelt on the events of the weekend. So when I opened the front door and smelt the delicious aroma of cooking food I was surprised and delighted.

"Hullo, darling," shouted Amy from the kitchen. As I entered I saw her busy stirring a saucepan. She glanced up to give me a broad smile. "There's a whale of a lot of work coming up in the next few days so I wanted to be sure to be here today when you came home. And I thought a nice meal of your favourite, coq au vin, would be just the way to welcome you." She put down her spoon to give me a warm hug and kiss. She wriggled against me, then moved away, took off her apron, grabbed me by the hand and hauled me upstairs to the bedroom. "Dinner can wait," she breathed. "I can't".

We hurriedly undressed and both lay down facing each other. I started to kiss her.

"That's lovely, darling" she said. "But I want to feel you inside me. It's time for your reward." I moved over on top of her. "No, no! With your tongue." She pushed at my shoulders. "With you tongue, first," she added. I thought, well this is how we normally make love. I lick her to an orgasm and then I penetrate her. So I slid obediently down her body, kissing her skin, enjoying her warm perfumed scent, as I did so. "Hmm. Lovely," she murmured, again. As I approached her pussy she opened her legs. I manoeuvred myself between her legs and lay there with my tongue tickling her pussy. It was very wet and tasted of her familiar juices. I loved it. "Get that tongue in there, damn you." she said, placing both her hands behind my head and forcing it forward. I shoved my tongue deep into her pussy. Suddenly there was a salty slimy taste. It was semen. I tried to get my tongue out. Amy felt me struggling. "Yes, it is John's semen," she said, stroking my hair but keeping a firm hold on me with her thighs. "I fucked him at lunchtime. I suppose it might be a little stale by now. But you don't really mind, do you? I do so want you to eat it." I tried move my head and to say I did really mind but she held me there firmly, her hands pressing my head into her crotch. "I want you to lick all John's sperm out. I can see you hate but it for me it's so exciting. My wonderful, gorgeous, husband slurping up my lovers sperm for all he's worth. Do it out of love for me. Knowing how exciting it is for me, how powerful it makes me feel to control you."

It tasted foul but Amy did not care. She was loving it. She ground away hard against my mouth. Her copious juices squeezing out John's semen and forcing it against my tongue and down my throat. I hated it. Amy, however, was having the time of her life. I'd never heard such dark primal groans and cries. Her hands were around my head and then slipped to my neck as she forced me even further into her and urged me on. I felt her excitement growing and the overwhelming build-up to an orgasm. She was shouting. "Get it all out, you fucking bitch. You're a brilliant licker but I want it all out. Every last bit. I'll bloody whip you if you leave anything. Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed. She seemed possessed by lust. She banged my head hard against her pussy until she came. She held me for a few minutes more, so tightly I could barely breathe.

Finally she released me and lay back gasping. 'O wow! O wow! ' Between her breaths she managed to say. "That.. darling.. was.. the.. best.. orgasm.. you.. have.. ever.. given.. me.' She slowly came back to herself. "You are wonderful, wonderful." At her words I looked up at her and grinned despite the taste of John's semen in my mouth. It was truly awful but Amy's praise was lifeblood to me. "Well might you grin at me." I slowly levered myself up, preparing to enter her. "Not now, darling. I'm exhausted. Later. Let's have dinner first." She rose up and then stopped and grinned at me. "I better make sure you haven't left any of John's sperm. Bring me the hand mirror."

"Amy, don't be so -."

"Just give me the hand mirror!" She sat on the edge of the bed as she took the hand mirror from me and examined her pussy. "Open up my pussy so I can see properly." Sighing, I knelt down and separated her vaginal lips. "Wider! Wider! Put your finger inside and wipe it round. Now let me see." She examined my finger closely and then patted my head. "Good boy. You won't be getting whipped." She jumped up and threw on her transparent robe that I had admired the previous morning. My cock immediately jumped up. "Oh, you like this too, do you?" We both laughed as we went downstairs to enjoy the coq au vin. When we had finished we stacked the dishwasher and then Amy looked at me. "I want you now! Get upstairs!" At last, I thought. At last. My cock was aching. I could not wait to put it into Amy.

In the bedroom Amy stretched herself out on the bed and closed her eyes. I was disappointed, half hoping she would ride me as she had John. But the traditional missionary way was still good. I positioned myself but Amy opened her eyes. "I want you to lick me again. You're so good at it and it's so lovely. And John's sperm has all gone." I felt frustrated. But I settled down again at her pussy. I hoped it would not take too long. I was aching to fuck her. I started to lick her and she moaned appreciatively. I had been going for about ten minutes when the phone rang. "Damn it," said Amy. "I better answer it. It'll be about work." I lifted up my head and prepared to move away but Amy clamped her hand on my head and forced me back down. "Oh, no! Don't you dare stop." I resumed licking her. How could she talk about business in this situation?

"Oh hi, Sylvie. What's up?" Sylvie was her secretary. Actually, she was not just her secretary she was also a confidante. They occasionally went out to lunch together and had evening drinks now and then. "We need to organise lunch for him and his team. He'll be expecting it." I had no idea what Amy was talking about and just continued licking her.

Suddenly she gasped as I hit her g-spot. "Oooh!.. No, It's okay Sylvie. Just Alan doing his husbandly duties..." She laughed. "Yes, that's exactly what he's doing." I tried to get up - this was so humiliating - but Amy simply forced my head down, gripped my head between her legs and carried on talking. "Yeah, he's really good... I wouldn't change him... I don't know I'll have to ask him." She put the phone aside. "Sylvie wants to know if you can look after her too." I tried to lift my head up to answer but Amy held me down hard. "Sorry, he can't answer now," she said. "He's busy." She laughed at something that Sylvie said. "Oh dear. That is so gross! I bet he didn't like that! Poor man. You are so wicked." She covered up the phone again. "Alan, I wouldn't be too keen to meet up with Sylvie, judging by what she did to her boyfriend. And did I tell you to stop licking?"

She carried on laughing and talking with Sylvie while I licked away. Then her voice became more serious. She was clearly back to talking about work matters. Her occasional moans, however, showed that she was still enjoying my activities. Suddenly she gasped. "Hang on, Sylvie." She put the phone down and rocked my head form side to side as she orgasmed. "That was fantastic darling." She patted my head affectionately but still held her legs firmly against my head. I could not move. "Just nuzzle me for a bit." She picked up the phone. "Hi Sylvie, I'm back... Yes, I did... Yes, I am so lucky. Now, back to work... Looks like we're going to be really busy Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And then there's the prep work on Tuesday... ." She carried on chatting for another twenty minutes. Finally she put the phone down and opened her legs. "It was so hot having your head between my legs while I was speaking to Sylvie. Come on, lover." She helped me rise up. "I want your cock in me now. Give me everything you've got." I did not need a second invitation. I shoved it in and hammered away until we both orgasmed simultaneously. We had not done that for years.

As we lay together Amy said, "You probably heard I'm going to be very busy this week. I was thinking I could work late at the office if I stayed in John's flat overnight."

"You're going to stay with John the whole week! I thought last weekend was going to be a one off."

"Well John was awfully good..."

"Was he better than me?"

Amy sat up and looked down at me. "You men are all the same. That was the first thing John said after we fucked. The very first!" She looked thoughtful. "I suppose I could come back just tomorrow night. But, as I told you, we're going to be very busy the rest of the week and so I intend to see John tomorrow afternoon and have an afternoon of fucking. If I come home tomorrow, you'll have to make it worth my while. I'll expect you to clean out a whole afternoon's worth of semen from me. Do you think you can do that? You made enough fuss this evening after my quick bang with John."

"That's outrageous," I said. "Why do you have to fuck him at all?"

"Because I want to." She said simply. "So..?" She stared at me. "You know, I'm getting excited about you having to clean out all that spunk. Maybe I'll just come home in any case. You won't have a choice."

"And what if I refuse?"

"Darling." She leaned over me. The very smell of her breath excited me beyond endurance. "You won't be able to refuse me." She bent down and kissed me deeply on the mouth, her tongue almost prodding my throat. I levered myself up. I wanted her again. I was surprised by own stamina. I pushed her down and she compliantly lay underneath me. She put her arms around my neck and grinned at me. "Once is enough for tonight, lover boy."

"But when John was here you were going at it like rabbits."

She pressed her hand against my mouth and I licked it. "John is John and you are you. Don't get confused. Now, I need my sleep. Do you want to see me tomorrow night?" I thought about all that semen. I adored Amy but I really couldn't do it. I shook my head.

"So you want me to stay with John, then?"

"No, of course not. But I'm not going to be a clean up service for you." Amy looked really disappointed.

"Well, please yourself. I still love you." She snuggled down in the bed and I followed her. We lay there staring at each other. After a few moments Amy closed her eyes and fell asleep.

VI

The following day at work I could not concentrate at all. My mind wondered between thoughts of anger, jealousy and excitement. That morning Amy had packed a suitcase so I knew she was serious about staying with John. I was so wired I thought I would go mad. I thought I would hate Amy but I found I loved her more than ever. I wanted her more than ever. I had a rival and I was determined to hang on to her. She had been everything I had wanted in a woman and she still was. Even more so. By the late afternoon the thought of her coupling with John, while I was working, drove me to the loo at least twice in search of some contemplative masturbation.

Back home, after a lonely meal, I stared disconsolately at the television. Then at about nine the phone rang. I answered it. It was Amy.

"Hi, darling, how are you doing?"

"I wish you were here."

"You are so sweet. I hope you really are missing me. It shows how much you love me. And I love knowing how much you love me - . Ooh!"

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, John has his tongue in my pussy and he's - . Ooooh. That's lovely, John."

I thought, is she just trying to rub my nose in it?

"Actually, John's not quite as good at cunnilingus as you. Oh! John's looking at me crossly now. Wait a bit." I waited. "I've forced his head down and his tongue is deep inside me. Feels nice. I don't think he can breathe very well. He's trying to wriggle... Stop it, John! I hope he's not going to suffocate... It's alright. He's licking me properly now. Anyway, I really didn't want to phone you while John was at work, as it were, but I suddenly remembered that I need my red dress for the party tomorrow night."

beesol
beesol
14 Followers