All the Good Ones are Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to come home with us?" she asked softly.

Unable to speak I nodded 'yes'.

"Follow us in your car," she ordered, "It's not very far."

I couldn't tell you how I got to the car. Next thing I knew, I was following their tail lights. She was right, we didn't have to go very far at all, just a few miles. They stopped in the drive of a modest ranch in a residential neighborhood. I pulled in behind them and shut off my engine. Getting out, I walked to the door where they stood, Jimmy putting his key in the lock.

"I was afraid you wouldn't come," Gloria said, uncharacteristically shy, as she took my hand.

"I'm here," I said breathlessly.

Jimmy opened the door and stood aside for us to enter. I followed Gloria into the living room. It was tastefully furnished with some new pieces mixed with older ones. About what you'd expect from a young married couple. Gloria drew me into the center of the room and turned towards me.

"You're really nice. If you get freaked out or anything, please say...."

I stopped her with my mouth, drawing her into my arms and kissing her. She kissed back and her arms went around me as our tongues met. Her mouth was sweet, her lips soft. I felt the kiss down to my soul. It was a funny experience, kissing a girl. Her face was soft, no stubble like a guy would have. I felt her full breasts pressing into me, another odd but exciting sensation. Her hands found the zipper on the back of my dress and drew it down. She pushed the straps from my shoulders and stepped away, our mouths still in contact. I lowered my arms and shrugged it off, feeling it flutter to the floor.

Her hands found my nipples already hardened to little points. She stroked them softly, little icicles shot down my spine to my crotch. I love to have my nipples played with and she was an expert, not too hard, not too soft, like baby bear's bed she was just right.

I brought my hands up to her breasts and caressed them through her dress. They were softer then mine. She was wearing a bra under the dress but I could feel the hard buttons of her nipples through the thick material.

I heard Jimmy say, "Let me help you."

I opened my eyes and smiled as I saw him move behind his wife. Her zipper made a tearing sound as he lowered it to her waist. He pushed the dress off her shoulders and down to the floor. While her arms were at her sides, I pushed the straps of her bra down and she pulled her arms out of them. Her full tits popped free of the cups as I returned my hands to them. They were dark as she had said, a light brown with big aureoles and thick button nipples. The skin of her aureole was soft as I traced it with my finger tips. Her nipples elongated further under my touch.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice," she purred.

I bent down to flick one with my tongue. She gasped as I captured it with my mouth and gently sucked. Jimmy, behind her, unhooked her bra then worked her black panties over her hips and down to the floor, leaving her naked except for her heels. She had a sweet figure, full breasts and hips with a hint of roundness to her tummy, not fat or flabby, just soft and womanly. She was shaved bare and I saw Jimmy's hand caressing her pussy from behind.

Gloria's left hand stole from my tit, down my tummy and to my crotch, caressing me through the thin cotton of my panties.

"Oooo, your panties are all wet," she whispered in my ear, biting the lobe. "Let's go in the bedroom and take them off."

She took my left hand and Jimmy my right as they led me down the hall to the bedroom. I was pleased to note the bed was made and the room nice and tidy. Call me anal, but stuff like that matters to me. Gloria gently pushed me back onto the queen sized bed and drew my panties down my legs and off.

"Jimmy, come look at this," she smiled, opening my legs and kneeling on the floor between them. My ass was at the edge of the mattress with my legs dangling over. Not the most comfortable position, but I forgot about all that as her finger touched my pussy, gently opening my lips and sending shivers up and down my back.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Gloria asked him. Jimmy stood behind her, looking over her head with his hands on her shoulders. "Her bush is the same color as her hair. I wonder how she tastes."

Gloria bent down and I closed my eyes as I felt the first tentative touch of her tongue on my pussy. She quickly grew bolder and more self assured as her mouth created magic on my cunt. Her nimble tongue found all the right places, circling my clit, teasing my inner lips, probing my hole. My excitement quickly built, the physical sensations intensified by the perverse knowledge that it was a woman's tongue exploring me.

"Mmmm, Jimmy, come taste her with me," Gloria murmured. Shortly, I felt a second tongue on me, I opened my eyes and saw that Jimmy had knelt next to her and both were exploring me with their mouths. The sensation was indescribable. I drew up my knees and rested my feet on their shoulders. My body tensed as the sensations overwhelmed me. My hands balled into fists and I threw my head back. Normally, I don't make much noise making love, but I groaned as my orgasm approached.

"Unn, unn, unn," I mewed as the sensations built. "Ohh, oh, oh.......AHHHHHHH!" I shrieked as the orgasm slammed home. "Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh," I thrashed but Jimmy grabbed me about the waist and held me down as he and Gloria tormented me with their tongues.

"Ohhh, stop, please stop," I begged, "It's too much, too intense, please, enough."

Laughing Gloria licked me a few more times then stopped, pulling Jimmy off as well. I twitched on the bed as neurons fired from my over stimulated pussy.

"Oh my God," I groaned, "That was absolutely amazing."

My new lovers grinned at me and stood up. I saw that at some point Jimmy had lost his clothes and his arms and chest looked as good naked as they did with a shirt on. I'm not usually a 'cock watcher' as Nancy Friday puts it, but I had to be impressed with Jimmy's. It stood out proudly from a bush of dark hair, hard and long. I didn't have all that many to compare it with, but it was certainly the biggest I had seen.

Gloria climbed onto the bed next to me and kissed me wetly on the mouth. I tasted my juices, slightly salty on her lips.

"My turn," she said breathlessly and rolled onto her back.

A slow grin stole across my face, well, fair was fair. No turning back now. I sat up and slid to the floor between her legs. I pulled her small body to the edge of the bed and stroked the tops of her thighs, scraping my nails lightly up and down from knee to hip.

"Mmmm," she purred again, bringing up her knees and resting her feet on my shoulders.

I studied her sex. Her folds were darker then mine, her clit more prominent then my small button. Her inner lips didn't seem as long as mine but were fuller. They glistened with her moisture, beaded up on her bare, hairless skin. I inhaled her musky aroma as I bent closer. I touched her with the tip of my tongue, flicking across her pussy, capturing some of her juice so I could taste her. I was a little nervous, what would she taste like? Turned out, like not much at all. Slightly sweet, slightly salty, very sexy. I touched her again, doing to her pussy what I liked done to mine. My tongue made lazy figure eight's around her clit, flicked across her lips and around again. Circled her hole, dipping in to taste and then up again over her clit.

She was softly moaning, rocking her hips. I turned to Jimmy standing off to one side, smiled, my face wet with his wife's juice, and said, "Why don't you join me down here?"

He needed no urging and knelt beside me, taking Gloria's left foot off my shoulder and placing it on his. I was getting excited again from licking Gloria's cunt and now the proximity of this beautiful naked man really got me flowing again. I kissed him, wet with pussy juice while I played with Gloria's clit with my hand. We broke the kiss, smiled at each other and bent to the lovely waiting pussy, just begging for our attention.

The whole act was unbelievably intimate. I mean, obviously, eating another woman's pussy is an intimate act in and of itself, but here I was, licking this beautiful woman with her beautiful husband pressed up against me, our tongues on her, touching her, touching each other, our faces cheek to cheek. Well it was incredible. She reacted much the same as I did to the two-fold increase of sensation. She rapidly built to orgasm, getting even wetter until she came with gasps, moans, yelps and groans.

I was about to stop when Jimmy said, "No, she'll cum again." So I went back to it with a vigor. As he predicted, I felt her body tense yet again as she spasmed.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Oh God, Ohhhhhhh!" she howled. She was a screamer for sure. I felt her juices flow heavier still, sweeter as she came. I lapped them up greedily.

"OK, OK, stop, enough," she said as she pushed our heads away. I stopped, but I should have kept going to pay her back a little.

I crawled up onto the bed beside her and kissed her. Jimmy crawled up and lay down on her other side, kissing her neck. Our kiss ended and I snuggled into her side.

"Mmmmm, that was wonderful," she sighed. She reached over to Jimmy and cupped his cock in her hand. "Oh, poor Jimmy, are you feeling left out honey?"

"Not in the least," he laughed, "I'm having the time of my life." She kissed him and I grinned. The kiss went on and I sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Yumm," she giggled, pulling away from Jimmy. She looked at me and said, "Jimmy, would you like to have her?"

He looked apprehensive, but I could see the lust that underlay it. "Well, sure, but are you OK with that?" he asked her.

Instead of answering she turned to me. "How about it babe, would you like some of this?" she still held his cock.

"I don't think I've ever had one that big," I smiled. "I wouldn't mind trying though."

Gloria smiled back lopsidedly, "Well in that case, I've got an idea."

Gloria lay on the bed. She had me get over her in a sixty-nine with Jimmy behind me. We licked each other while Jimmy fingered my pussy from behind. His hands roamed my ass as his wife delicately and then not so delicately tongued my cunt. It felt great and I was having trouble concentrating on Gloria's pussy because of those lovely sensations. That's why I'm not so big on sixty-nines, I get kinda distracted.

I felt the bed shift behind me as Jim reached for the bedside table. He opened a drawer, took out a little foil packet, opened it and unrolled a rubber over his hard cock. Shortly thereafter I felt Jimmy's cockhead nuzzling against my hole from behind. I raised my ass little higher as he rubbed his rod against me.

"Get me a pillow," Gloria asked. She needed to raise her head to reach now. Jimmy tossed her one and she soon began eating me again.

Jimmy's cock pressed against my opening. I leaned forward to make it easier. He pressed in and I felt my cunt stretch to accommodate him. God he was big and this doggie-style fuck was making me even tighter. Jimmy's huge cock was splitting me open slowly, almost painfully as I opened to accept him. Gloria licked and sucked at my clit as he pressed himself into me. He hilted himself and I groaned as he withdrew. He slid it in again and started up a rhythm. Gloria matched it, moving up to my clit on the in stroke, down to my hole to lick me and Jim's shaft on the out stroke.

I stopped licking, consumed with the feeling building in my over stimulated cunt. Jimmy's hands dug into my ass cheeks as the double stimulation became too much for him. He slammed his cock as deep as it could go, giving me a sharp stroke of pain/pleasure as I felt his cock throb, pumping his semen into the rubber. Gloria sucked my clit into her mouth as I gasped and came, mewling in time with Jim's cock strokes. "Hnn, Hnn, Hnn, Hnn, Hnn,"

Jim pulled out and gently pushed me aside. I rolled off Gloria and he, stripping the rubber off his still hard cock, positioned himself between her legs and entered her in one quick motion.

Gloria sighed as she wrapped her legs around her husband. He slammed several quick, hard strokes into her as her nails dug into her back.

"Unnnnnn!" she moaned, head coming back as she came. "Ahhhh!"

Jim stroked into her a few more times until she stopped yelping and gasping and collapsed, laughing on top of her. I snuggled in and we made a happy pig-pile there on the bed.

"Can you spend the night?" Gloria asked me.

"Sure, I guess so," I replied.

"Good," she said leaning over and opening up the night stand drawer again. She pulled out a large vibe, at least ten inches and shaped like a cock.

"I have a couple of ideas," she added with a naughty grin.

12