All the Power Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Your Supremacy."

The king and Lord Sarly entered and bowed down before Him.

"Yeah, Mia," He said. "Yeah. Keep sucking it. You have to keep sucking it. Ahhhh," He moaned softly, in pleasure. He waited a few minutes before addressing the king and Lord Sarly. He still had not addressed Tetenia or Daymon at all.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. It is with great veneration that I humbly come before you. It is a tremendous privilege to be in Your Sacred Presence," the king said, in keeping with the rules for interacting with Him. "We...Tetenia and Daymon were wed today. There are guests at the banquet who are awaiting their arrival. I was hoping, meekly hoping, that you would be so kind as to tell me when the guests can expect them. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"I have summoned them."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Mia gagged and choked loudly on His cock. He smiled. He was cumming again, Tetenia realized. He was having an orgasm in the middle of this interacting with her father. His pleasure was more important than whatever the king wanted. This one was a couple of minutes, and some of the cum dripped out of Mia's mouth. He called over Karina to lick it up, and she thanked Him for the privilege. Tetenia got a little wet despite herself.

Several minutes went by before His Supremacy said, "Granted."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. I am not worthy of bowing down before you. I was just hoping that you could give some inkling of why you have summoned them. It would be very very helpful. It is Tetenia's, my daughter's, wedding day. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He pushed Mia down on His cock and, for the second time in over two hours, looked over at Tetenia. But again, only for a split-second. He sat back and relaxed on the chair, enjoying Mia's attentions as she struggled to breathe.

Ten or fifteen minutes went by. He was looking at nothing in particular. His cock was still rock solid in Mia's mouth, everyone else in the room was still on their knees, in some fashion or other.

"Tetenia is my concubine," He said, looking at no one, as though it were an afterthought.

Tetenia's heart jumped. It was true. She wanted to crawl to Him and suck His cock, but she knew she could not unless He permitted it. She wanted to praise Him, but she knew she could not unless He permitted it. She remained silent and prostrate. She tried not to look at Daymon. She tried not to look at her father. It was hard for her to imagine what they might be thinking.

Tentatively, the king requested permission to respond. His Supremacy granted it.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," the king said. He paused for a moment. "While I am glad that Tetenia pleases you, I did not know. I did not know that she was your...servant. I...apologize for this. Thank you, Your Supremacy." Ulsan felt humiliated, but also a little relieved - though he'd still have to deal with Daymon's family.

"That's nice, Mia," His Supremacy said. He fondled her tits, which were, like Anya's, massive. "Go further into my ass, Amandal." Amandal pushed her face into His asshole and licked vigorously. "Yeahh...like that," He said, and stared off into the middle distance.

"You are no longer the king of Nordland," he said to Ulsan, not even looking at him, again like it was an afterthought.

Ulsan's heart sank. He thought he had done everything right for His visit. He grew agitated and blurted out "What, why?"

"Mmmmyeah," His Supremacy said in pleasure. "Sarly may not inherit your throne, as well." Now his brother was disinherited. The princess was now a concubine, invalidating Daymon's claim to the Nordish crown.

His Supremacy addressed Ulsan. "You did not praise me," He said. Mia was running up against the longest she could deep throat Him. Her body began to squirm and she flapped her arm against her leg. Still totally relaxed, He pushed her head back down. "Stay down, Mia." She wasn't sure it was physically possible for her to stay down much longer - but she had no choice.

"I granted you permission to respond, and for a second time," He said. "When I grant you this privilege, you must praise me. I granted it to you twice," He said, and moaned in pleasure. "The second time, you did not praise me." He moaned in pleasure again, impervious to Mia's increasingly-evident struggling. "I do not appreciate..." He broke off. Mia let out a loud gag and her body squirmed. She looked like she was trying desperately to control some kind of shock as she pleasured Him. He put His hand on her head "You have to stay all the way down, Mia," He said. He was - amazingly - cumming yet again. "You better be grateful." He paused as He pumped more cum into her. "You better be overwhelmed with gratitude, Mia," He said. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and He moaned in pleasure.

His Supremacy addressed Ulsan, not looking at him, as though the king were barely worth at thought. "I do not appreciate...such intransigence," He resumed saying.

"You then asked me a question without requesting permission at all," He went on. Still cumming, He removed His hand from Mia's head. "Yeahhh," He told her. Mia gagged and choked loudly and spittle and cum came out of her mouth. She wished she could move from the base of His cock, but she knew she could not. She was ashamed to think this - He was coming, giving her a Great and Sacred Gift, for the second time in under thirty minutes. What a great honor. Every second of pleasuring Him was an escalating struggle for her. But He was coming in her mouth, again. What an indescribable blessing.

Her face was getting redder by the second and she was consciously trying to prevent her arms from flapping around. The base of His cock was still in her mouth, and the tip was still in Her throat, pouring forth cum. That was all that mattered. He moaned in pleasure again, as Mia writhed in pain. "I hope you are grateful, Mia," He said. "I hope you are eternally grateful."

She was, of course.

"It is a privilege for you to be in my presence. It is an honor for Nordland that I have come here," He said to Ulsan, still cumming in Mia's mouth and throat. "I hope you understand that. I hope you realize."

He paused as His orgasm subsided. "You have displeased me. You should be grateful, and you have displeased me," He said to Ulsan.

He did not sound especially angry when He said these things. His tone was not all that different from the tone He used when saying "that's good" to His cocksucking concubines. His all-encompassing power spoke for itself.

There was a pool of cum on the floor. "Legensa and Karina, you may lick my cum off the floor. Remember my benevolence in granting you this great gift." The pair crawled to Him and licked up the cum with lots of enthusiasm. They acted like this was the greatest thing that ever happened to them. Maybe they actually felt that way, Tetenia thought.

"I...Thank you, Your Supremacy," Ulsan groveled. "I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you. Your Supremacy."

"Denied," He said. His cock was still rock hard, in Mia's throat.

Ulsan was humiliated. Tetenia felt like she was on the verge of orgasm without coming close to touching herself.

Mia struggled on His Supremacy's hard cock. She remained all the way down. She was a half-breath away from choking herself and her head hurt and her knees hurt and she had to use more concentration and focus than she ever thought she had, just to continue worshipping Him. But she remained all the way down. Pleasuring Him, sucking His cock, was an honor, a great, indescribable, honor, bestowed upon the fortunate and the chosen. It was His will. Nothing else was of any importance at all.

12