All the Power Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go clean yourself, Jainee. Then bow down," His Supremacy said. Jainee crawled over to a wash basin near the side of the concrete patch and washed her face and mouth. She then crawled back to His Supremacy and bowed down in front of Him.

Tetenia was, by now, flat-out starving. Her knees and back hurt like hell. She was wondering if He would ever address her request. What was taking Him so long?

He would address it as He saw fit. If He never addressed it, then fine - that was His will. Her desires were not a part of this equation, they were a trifle in comparsion to His Supremacy's whims, as her ability to breathe was a trifle in comparison to His Supremacy's pleasure.

"Mmhhmm," He said, pleasure fanning out across His body. Frenessa gagged on His cock.

He looked directly at Tetenia. "How much penance do you owe?," He said. Tetenia's heart skipped a beat. Overcome by nervousness, she forgot about her hunger and discomfort. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. Your power is ultimate and all encompassing. Two-hundred and twenty-two days at fourteen hours a day. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"And at 24 hours a day?"

Tetenia stuttered. "One hundred - one hundred thirty days. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy rested His arm on the chair's armrest, apholstered with silk. He looked directly at Tetenia again, then looked away. His cock was still rock-hard in Frenessa's mouth and throat.

"You realize," He said, still not looking at Tetenia. "You realize penance is a privilege?"

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy." Tetenia was literally sick with nervousness.

"Mmmhmm," He moaned, and looked at Tetenia. "You should be thanking me...you should be thanking me...ahhh...for allowing you to worship me. Yeahhh..." He paused for a second. "I expect gratitude."

Tetenia felt ashamed. She was desperate. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Granted," He said, still looking in Tetenia's general direction.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. No one and nothing is worthy of sharing this world with you, Your Supremacy. I...I am eternally, unfathomably grateful. I know you have granted me wonderful privileges, I know penance is a privilege. I do not mean to be...intransigent. I am devoted to you, Your Supremacy. I am devoted to serving and pleasing you, Your Supremacy. It is my highest purpose, my only purpose. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Tetenia was entirely at His mercy, entirely subject to His whim. A feeling of insignificance overtook, like when she and Daymon were bowing before Him in her bedchambers before the wedding. She wondered what Daymon was doing now. It had only been a couple of weeks, but that life seemed so far away.

His Supremacy's cock twitched. "Fuck yeah," he moaned. Frenessa began to gag more frequently.

"Jainee," He said. "Come forward." Jainee crawled up to Him, again.

"Do you want to suck it, Jainee?," He said, looking straight at her.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. Sucking your cock is an awesome honor. I will beg if you wish for me to beg, although your cock is far greater than I could ever be and no amount of begging is sufficient for it. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He tugged at Frenessa's head, and she came off His cock, thanking Him. He pushed Jaine down on His cock. "Your gratitude should be limitless, Jainee," He said. She gagged.

"Frenessa," He then said. "Prepare Jainee for me."

"Yes, Your Supremacy," Frenessa said. "Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Frenessa dipped her fingers in some lubricant, and began swirling it around Jainee's asshole. His Supremacy firmly placed His hand on Jainee's head as she deepthroated Him.

Tetenia was stil bowing down, her request stil unanswered despite their previous interaction.

"She is ready, Your Supremacy," Frenessa said. "Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Jainee," He said "Ahhh...go kneel on the platform with your face down and your ass up." He gestured to the marble platform in front of Tetenia. When Jainee knelt, Tetenia could look up at her face.

His Supremacy exited the chair, with Frenessa and Valentina following Him. He positoned Himself behind Jainee, with the two other girls on either side. He shoved His cock into Valentina's throat for a minute or two, then removed it and plunged into Jainee's ass as Valentina thanked Him.

"Yeahh," He said, pushing His cock in to Jainee's asshole. "Fuck it's so good." Within seconds, all ten inches of Him was inside Jainee's ass. He grabbed one asscheek and slapped the other.

Tetenia looked at Jainee's face. She grimaced through the pain as He forced His cock into her ass, but after that was over she seemed to alternate between excitement and pain.

His Supremacy began pounding away. He loved doing this. Jainee's ass was big but her asshole was tight and warm and His cock took it over. Her ass jiggled as He fucked it, and He slapped it hard enough to leave marks. She was once Queen of The Isle - a Subject Kingdom - a young, pretty queen, and He took her one night in froont of The Isle's highest nobility. Now she was His concubine; a higher calling.

Jainee's arms were flailing. Her knees were on cold, hard, marble; there was nothing on the platform for her to grab, no outlet for the pain caused by His Supremacy's cock taking over her body. She grimaced and shook. His Supremacy pushed harder on her back and moved His cock in and out of her ass.

Just then, an outer term servant appeared. His Supremacy kept moving His cock in and out of Jainee's ass as she let out a loud moan. As He was doing that, He glanced at the outer term servant and gestured for him to speak.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," the term servant said. "There are three petitioners here, from the Imperial Province of Ankul."

"Send them in...ohh fuck," He said, grabbing Jainee's ass. The term servant scurried away.

His Supremacy then pushed His cock all the way, hard in, pounding, not in and out. "I can't...Ahhhaaahhhhhh," Jainee cried, so loud that it hurt Tetenia's ears.

The three pettioners entered, and bowed down silently.

"Ahhhh...I...you...eeeeeahhhheeee," Jainee screamed. She was truly feeling His Supremacy's power. Jainee's pain was pleasure and her pleasure was pain. Her face was violently contorted, her eyes bulging, her arms flailing. She felt nothing but His Supremacy's cock. It owned her.

"Fuck, yeah, it's so fucking...ohh...fuck...," His Supremacy said, thrusting at her.

Tetenia couldn't believe her eyes. Jainee looked like she was in a trance, a crazed amalgam of pain and pleasure. She seemed to be wearing every emotion that had ever existed on her face at that moment.

"Ayyyaahh...I...ahh...oohhhaaaanooo...I can...I can't con...ohhhhh." She positively yelled this. Tetenia had to cover her ears. "Your Suprema...ohhaacooeaa..." Jainee was having an orgasm - though calling it an orgasm didn't really do it justice. It was like every possible feeling of pleasure and pain in exsistence all mashed together.

"I'm noooo...faaauuckk...you suprem...aaaaaaaacccyyyyy," she screamed. Jainee was not herself anymore. She was literally nothing. Calling her a slave to His desires implies some agency - she was a ball of energy entirely dependent on His whim.

His Supremacy pounded away at Jainee's ass with total abandon, and she just kept cumming, or not-cumming, or uber-cumming, uncontrollably. Was it multiple orgasms? Was it one orgasm? Was it piercing, flailing pain; was it intense, mind-bending pleasure? It was all of the above.

"God oh god oh god you're god Supremaaaaaaaaaaaa...ohhhhhhh," she cried out.

Tetenia's pussy was wet and pulsating. She desperately wanted to touch it, but she couldn't. She could tell that Jainee was having an orgasm - or something like an orgrasm, but maybe more powerful - and she felt dizzy.

His Supremacy reached down and grabbed Jainee's tits, pushing His elbows against her back. She existed for Him. "Oh that's so fucking good," He said. "Fuck yeah...ahh fuck.."

Jainee's face contorted yet again. Her hands frantically grabbed at nothing. She was moaning and screaming unintelligibly.

"Ahh yeah," His Supremacy said. "Ahh yeah." He slapped her ass, very hard, leaving a bruise. Jainee grimaced through the pleasure-pain. She had no control over anything.

He began to come in her asshole. He continued pounding away as He came. "Ohhh that's good," He grunted, loudly, "Ohh yeah." Cum began spilling out of Jainee's asshole, and Frenessa and Valentina began licking it up, thanking Him with every lick.

Tetenia was convinced that, while perhaps she had experienced something like God, Jainee had experienced God. His Supremacy pulled out of Jainee's ass, and went and collapsed in the chair, with Jainee still kneeling on the platform, shaking uncontrollably.

His Supremacy was sweaty, and He breathed deeply as He sat. Still, not shockingly, He remained fully erect. "Jainee, Frenessa, and Valentina," He said. "Come before me."

The three girls crawled towards Him, Jainee with great effort.

"Are you grateful, Jainee?," He looked at her, and asked.

"Th-th-thank..." she was still having trouble speaking. "Th-thank you, you-you-Your Supremacy. I am overwhelmed with...with gratitude. Th-thank you, Your Supremacy."

Without a word, His Supremacy took Jainee's head and pushed it down to the base of His cock. "Frenessa, lick me. Valentina, go to the side," He said.

He took His hand off Jainee's head. She knew what she had to do. Still shaking, His cock tasting like her ass, she deepthroated Him with her knees touching the concrete.

His Supremacy was completely relaxed. "Mmmyeahh," He moaned lightly. "That's nice." He sat for several minutes in silence, then turned to the petitioners.

"Why have you...mhmmm...come before me," He said. He lightly thrust up into Jainee's mouth.

It was then that Tetenia noticed that the man who seemed like the leader of the three was almost convulsing. He looked like he was having a seizure.

The man looked at His Supremacy and opened his mouth, but no words came out.

His Supremacy looked at the man. "Why have you come before me?," He said.

The man, again, had trouble speaking. He dug his hands into the ground, scraping them on the concrete. "Th—thank-thank-thank-thank-th-thank...you. Your...Supremacy." He slapped the ground and gripped his arm, rocking back and forth. "I am as - I am as - unworthy - unworthy - of your Sacred Presence as anyone. Mmm-more so." The man stopped for a second to gather himself, but he was still very visibly shaking. "We come from - from Ankul. Near Triverna. I am - I am - I am a lowly - lowly lord, these people live in the - the nearby...village." He paused again. "There have been fires. F-F-forest fires. They...they ruined our crops. Thank you. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy was no longer looking at the man. "Why are you coming to me with this?"

"We heard...we heard...that in your wisdom and benevolence, you grant audiences to those who come. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Jainee choked loudly on His Supremacy's cock. He looked down at her. It was plain that she was struggling quite a lot. She was normally quite good at sucking Him, but her current condition rendered it an escalating challenge. He looked back out at the distant lake, and moaned a little in pleaure. Her body squirmed and writhed, and she gagged almost incessantly for a minute or two before regaining a tiny bit of composure. He moaned again, His body relaxing in a silk apholstered chair, His cock enveloped in her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmm...yeahhh...I do grant audiences," He said, addressing the pettitioners again. "But why come to me with this and not..ahh...and not someone local?"

"Thank you...thank you, Your Supremacy." The man had gotten it together, a little. "The provincial governor did not care. Some people from surrounding villages helped a little, but it was not enough. The Sacred Orders had used up their supply of extra food due to flooding in another part of the province. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"You want food?"

"Yes, your Supremacy. We need food for the village...and...and fertilizer to help replant our crops for next year. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Ahh yeah," His Supremacy said. As the man was saying this, Jainee began another fit of gagging, this one lasting for several minutes. Her face was red. But she stayed all the way down. Tetenia wondered how this was even possible in her current state. "Mmm yeah," His Supremacy said, thrusting up a few times as Jainee gagged. He looked down at Tetenia for a moment. A shock of nervousness went through her - it was inconcievable that anyone other than Him could have any power at all.

He looked away from Tetenia again. "How many people are in your village?"

"Around 200, your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He moaned yet again. "I can give you food." He paused for a minute, enjoying the pleasures of Jainee's mouth. "Take a certificate from the outer guard, and go to the Guild of Managers at the Sacred Order of the Treasury in New Cortium. They can help you."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your supremacy."

"Granted."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy." The man paused. "All that exists is dust before your greatness. What about the fertilizer? The fire destroyed our storehouses. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy sat for ten or fifteen minutes and did not say anything. Jainee had another gagging fit.

"I will grant you some fertilzier," He said. "But I expect my generosity will be remembered...I expect it will be appropriately...ahh yeahh...commemorated."

"Thank you, Your supremacy. I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

A few more minutes passed before His Supremacy said "granted."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. The world is unworthy of bowing down before you. We will commemorate your generosity. We will...always remember it! We will build a new shrine...a better shrine...to you! Thank you, Your Supremacy. Thank you so much, Your Supremacy. Your greatness knows no bounds. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Jainee choked loudly while the petitioner was saying this. "Stay down, Jainee," His Supremacy said. "You have to properly worship me." He did not put His hand on her head - His words, too, had force.

His Supremacy sat back. He almost looked half asleep, but His cock was still rock hard and firmly in Jainee's mouth. He did not dismiss the petitioners, and He moved slowly, if at all. Tetenia thought He looked like He was in a trance of pleasure.

In the midst of this state, He turned towards Tetenia and looked straight at her. Her heart began to pound. The answer? Absolvance?

"Praise me, Tetenia," His Supremacy said, barely above a whisper.

Tetenia was starving to the point where she felt like there was a hole in her stomach, and her back creaked and ached. She was hot in the sun; He was in the shade. He seemed faintly aware of her request, but wholly unconcerned with it. Her head hurt.

What's more, she may have been even more thirsty than she was hungry. She had been here for what, three hours? Four? Five? She couldn't tell anymore. Her mouth was dry, and getting drier. But she had to praise Him, and she couldn't ask for a glass of water. She cleared her throat. She was somewhat incredulous that He had commanded her to do this. Then again, why not? Who was she to question His desires? Perhaps a good praise would sway him to absolve her penance.

"You are..." she paused for a moment, licking the top of her parched mouth. "You are so, so, unbelievably powerful, Your Supremacy. I am in awe of you." She licked her lips. "The world is in awe of you, the universe is in awe of you. No one else has any power. Nothing else has any power. The world, everything, bends itself to your whim and thanks you for the privilege."

Tetenia's mouth was parched. Still, she had to go on until He told her to stop. His Supremacy glanced down at Jainee, whose gagging fits were growing more frequent.

"Your will," Tetenia said, sudenly getting excited despite herself. "Your will is law. Your will is greater than law. Your will is the law of the universe, the law of the Gods, the natural order of all things. I would call you God, but you are so much greater than that."

She felt like she could not speak any longer, and also felt like she could not help herself from speaking.

"You are an indescribable force. You are an indescribable power, pure power, distilled to its essence, but spanning out over everything and everyone and all things known and unknown. You rightfully own all things known and unknown, and it is right and just because there can be no other way. You are inevitable, Your Supremacy. You are an inevitable power and all things are yours because you deserve all things even though all things do not deserve you."

Tetenia's head began pounding mercilessly from the dehydration.

"You own everything. The world is but a supplicant, who bows before you, awed by your awesome greatness and power. The world will do anything to carry out your will or even please your whim, it is your plaything, the whole world and the whole universe and all that exists are your playthings." His Supremacy had looked away when Tetenia began praising Him, and only glanced at her a couple of times during the whole thing. Jainee was gagging more-or-less nonstop, desperately struggling to maintain composure.

Tetenia's head was pounding and her mouth felt like a desert. Yet...her pussy had gotten wet. She began moving her pelvis up and down, slightly. She began running her hands over her stomach and torso, wanting to touch her breasts, wanting to touch her pussy, but knowing she could not.

She was in a tremendous amount of pain, her mouth was parched, she could barely speak, she had to speak, and she was getting indescribably aroused simply from praising Him. This was what happened when you gave yourself to His force, His power. He was the the God of Gods, the Supreme Ruler of Men, and the Supreme Being of All That is Known and Unknown. He didn't need a personality.

Tetenia continued praising Him, as she had to. "I am your plaything, Your Supremacy," Tetenia cried. "I have been crushed by you. I am dust, I am nothing, and this is my purpose just as your purpose is to bend all that exists to please your will and whim. You are all-powerful." She shouted this at the top of her lungs, through the parched mouth, through the pounding headache. "There is no power that exists other than that which flows through you. You are so inevitable. You are so unfathomably, limitlessly, endlessly, immeasurably powerful, I shouldn't even call it that because you are so much more than that."

Her hands were trembling, running around the sides of her body. She had a headache from dehydration and sexual frustration. She wanted to explode.

His Supremacy lazily grabbed Jainee's tit as she gagged on His cock. He looked a little more engaged than He did earlier, but not by much. He began to cum in Jainee's mouth. He didn't even say anything, and He hardly moved aside from a handful of light thrusts into her throat. Jainee's gagging grew louder and more constant, to the point where it was nearly as loud as Tetenia's praises. Jainee was squirming and practically convulsing. His Supremacy continued to come in her mouth. She kept swallowing it.

Tetenia went on. "You are everything, Your Supremacy," she shouted over Jainee's gags. "You are all things and you own all things. All armies, monuments, kings, emperors, empires, mountains, rivers, stars, all of them, all of it, pales before your greatness, is nothing compared to the vastness of your power. You are a force and a will which ovewhelms all that exists and all that has ever existed and all that could ever exist." She was beyond sincere in saying these things - they came from a place in herself that she didn't even know existed.