All the Power Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tetenia was on the verge of cumming just from praising Him. If she could touch her pussy for even a millisecond, she would probably have the most intense orgrasm of her entire life. She was running her hands around her body, in pain, in a daze.

His Supremacy, not even looking at Tetenia, continued to pump cum into Jainee's mouth as though choking her with His seed were the most natural thing in the world. Because it was the most natural thing in the world. Jainee never stopped gagging, and never stopped swallowing.

"You are a God which sublimates all other Gods, a power which overhwelms all other power," Tetenia went on, constantly feeling on the verge of both massive orgasm and massive collapse. "You are a force against which all other forces are useless, a will which squashes all other wills, a greatness which makes any other greatness illegitimate, a being which renders all other beings dust, we are here to serve you, we are here to please you, were are here to supplicate ourselves before you because that is all we can do, we are so far beneath you that you are above heaven and we are below hell, we must worship you though our worship is pitiful because we exist to worship you or we don't exist at all. You are everything."

"Enough, Tetenia," His Supremacy said. His orgasm was subsiding. Jainee came up off His cock, her face beet red, tears still around her eyes. She was still shaking, perhaps even more than earlier. "Thank you, Your Supremacy, " she said.

His Supremacy looked down at Jainee, then stared off into space. "Keep sucking it Jainee," He said. "No amount of gratitude is sufficient for the honor of worshipping me." Jainee went back down and gagged, as His Supremacy let out a contented "ahhhh."

Tetenia, still bowing down before Him, was in a state of...she didn't even know. She was incredibly horny and incredibly tired and incredibly thirsty and incredibly hungry and incredibly enthralled by Him and incredibly pained. She tried to calm herself down, alternately fantasizing about drinking, eating, and masturbating.

His Supremacy enjoyed Jainee's mouth in silence for a little while. He did not look at Tetenia at all. He dismissed the petitioners. He appeared scarcely aware of Tetenia's existence. At one point, He said "Tetenia...I do not grant you absolvance."