All the Power Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyenne moved up His cock for half a second, and He pushed her back down forcefully. She began gagging uncontrollably. "Oh fuck yeah, Lyenne," He said. "That's so fucking good." His entire body tingled, the pleasure was so great.

His Supremacy reached out and cupped Serrenia's breasts. They were substantial, but not exceptionally large. He carressed one for a moment, then grabbed at it forcefully. Serrenia let out a muffled moan and her face turned red. Her entire body felt flush.

"Stand up and turn around, Serrenia," He said. She did so. He reached out at her ass, rubbed, grabbed it, then slapped it and grabbed it again. The flush feeling increased as Serrenia felt Him touching her - His Supremacy was actually touching her - and she looked out at the assembled worshippers. A sea of people in an unfathomably large room, all bowing down to Him. How powerful could He possibly be? Her pussy was wet with excitement. She ached to touch it - better yet, ached for Him to touch it. "Turn back around towards me," His Supremacy told Serrenia. "Ahhh...yeah...oh yeah," He said, as Lyenne's struggle to maintain the entirety of His cock in her mouth and throat grew increasingly obvious.

His Supremacy grabbed Serrenia's breasts again, then He reached down and grabbed Lyenne's, which were much larger. He held one hand firmly on Lyenne's head, as the other fondled her breasts. "Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah," He said. He pushed His cock in as far down Lyenne's throat as it could go. Lyenne felt like it was in her esophagus. His Supremacy slapped her tits and then squeezed them, all the while dominating her mouth and throat and then some with His cock.

Lyenne was dizzy and pained. She could not go on any more, but she had to. She was incredibly aroused, her pelvis moving back and forth involuntarily as she knelt before His Supremacy. She was utterly powerless.

Suddenly, His Supremacy released her tits and head from His grip and relaxed in the throne. Lyenne gagged loudly, several times, but did not budge. Sucking His Supremacy's cock was its own reward.

His Supremacy scanned the assembled worshippers again. "I do not accept this claim," He said. "Serrenia, go back on the stair and bow down."

Dejected, Serrenia retreated. What was wrong with her? Every prince in Heras wanted her. None of them were His Supremacy.

Leres began to panic. Is this the end of my reign, he thought. Is the end of my house, my line...the end of Heras? What will He do now? What can He do? He can do anything, Leres thought - which did not ease his panic.

Leres then realized he still had to recite an incantation. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. She will remain yours, as all things are yours. We remain eternally grateful that you have bestowed upon us the honor of serving you. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Lyenne powered through the gags, powered through the pain. She was truly grateful to have His Supremacy's cock in her mouth and throat - as she should be. He reached down and began grabbing and caressing and grabbing her breasts again, as He pushed His cock even deeper. Again, she felt like it was in her esophagus, almost. But this time gagged louder, and massaged the base with her lips, and flexed her throat to pleasure the tip deep inside, and she didn't move at all.

His Supremacy leaned His head back. "Leres..." He began to cum, and He squeezed one of Lyenne's tits. His voice, always low and enigmatic, sounded like an extended, low moan. "You must make this up to me...ohhh fuck yeah Lyenne. Oh that's so...good. I expect...ohhhh...I expect...ahhhh..." He gripped Lyenne's tit and slapped the other one.

Lyenne's pussy was convulsing, her pelvis moving back and forth, almost involuntarily. Her throat was sore, overwhelmed with cum, which His Supremacy shot down into her and she just received it. Breathing seemed to get more difficult by the second. She was completely and utterly powerless now, a mold for His Supremacy's cock, putty for His pleasure. She was cumming. He overtook her body, conquered it like He had conquered so much of the world. His Supremacy was rubbing her tits, but there were no fingers or cocks anywhere near her pussy, or even her ass. But she was cumming. He was so incredibly overwhelming. She couldn't stop, she had no control over anything at all.

His Supremacy rubbed Lyenne's tits and more cum spilled out of His cock. None of it left Lyenne. None of it was on the floor. He arched His back further and pumped harder a couple of times, then moved forward a bit. "I expect you...ohhh fuck...I expect you..." He was still addressing Leres, and cumming the entire time. "Ohh yeah...to triple your tribute. That feels so fucking good, that feels amazing." He had been cumming for over two minutes already. "I expect that your next offering...to me...ahhhh." His Supremacy sighed and moaned. "Ahhh...your next offering will...yeah...make up for the last two. You will also...ahhh...ohh...ahh...you will also...destroy your castle...and build a temple...ohh fuck...ohh yeah...in its place...to my greatness. It will be grander...than the grandest temple...ahhh...in your kingdom. You will hold court...fuck yeah...somewhere else. Be grateful...be grateful that I am...letting you do this."

"Ohh that's so fucking good Lyenne...that's so amazing...ahhhhh," He said. He came for another thirty or forty seconds, and then His orgasm subsided.

His Supremacy looked down at the assembled crowd, and dismissed the Herasians. A delegation of term servants from the Imperial Province of Egarkos was called to Him.

***

That evening, Tetenia was one of fourteen concubines chosen to serve His Supremacy at the monthly banquet held after the Changing of the Term. The banquet's guests were the sixty incoming term servants, the sixty outgoing term servants, eighty assorted dignitaries and the ten Queen Priestesses. The fourteen concubines, of course, served His Supremacy and His Supremacy alone. The other guests were served by twelve palace common servants. It was an honor to be chosen to serve Him at the banquet.

His Supremacy was seated at the head of a table with the Queen Priestesses, while the fourteen concubines serving Him - including Tetenia - were lined up on either side of where He sat, each fully nude. He would periodically call one or another of them over to serve Him food or refill His drink, or even just to run His hands through their bodies, if it pleased Him. At one point, He had the concubine Embre kneel down under the table and fellate Him, along with the Queen Priestess Sha.

Tetenia stood, somewhat nervously, hungrily - she had not eaten all day - eyeing the scene. The girls around her mostly just stood there, with periods of brief activity. They would return with satisfied looks on their faces if His Supremacy called them. The room was fairly noisy, and Tetenia was terrified that she may not notice if He called her over.

The scene reminded her of when she first encountered - "met" seemed inappropriate, it's a word you'd use for a new friend - His Supremacy. She remembered dining at the banquet, slowly eating her food, trying to to look at His Supremacy as He was pleasured. She remembered feeling like He had dominated the room, taken it over, sucked the air out of it, even as the other guests chatted. He was separate from them. He was above them.

His Supremacy called Tetenia over. She felt startled for a moment, then walked to Him, quickly. He a abruptly shoved a small empty plate in her hands. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," Tetenia said, taking the plate. She noticed Him push Embre's head down on His cock, and walked away towards the kitchen.

What was on this plate, she thought. He didn't even say anything to her. Arriving in the kitchen, she found the Blessed Servants who cooked His Supremacy's food and showed it to them.

"That's His bread plate," one of them said. She took the plate, and gave it to another Blessed Servant who walked off towards an oven and grabbed a loaf of bread. She cut it into pieces and put butter on it and handed it back to Tetenia.

Tetenia was weirdly nervous about dropping the plate. There was no particular reason to feel this way, other than the fact that it carried His Supremacy's bread.

She arrived back at His table, and placed the plate down in front of Him. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said. His Supremacy gave her an empty glass, and she turned around to go and refill it.

The Queen Priestess Lyenne, who was sitting next to His Supremacy, suddenly held out her arm. "Girl," she said, glaring at Tetenia. Tetenia's heart stopped. Lyenne took the empty glass out of Tetenia's hand.

Not looking at her, His Supremacy said to Tetenia "kneel, right where you are." Tetenia knelt beside His chair. He called over another of the fourteen lined-up concubines, gave her the glass, and she thanked Him. He glanced over at Tetenia, then glanced at Lyenne.

Tetenia realized what she had done wrong. "When His Supremacy grants you the privilege of serving Him, you must thank Him," Lyenne said, glaring at Tetenia. "He expects gratitude." His Supremacy reached over and rubbed Lyenne's tits, and she moaned lightly. Tetenia had not thanked His Supremacy when He gave her the empty glass to refill.

Tetenia was about to thank His Supremacy, profusely, for the privilege of allowing her to serve Him - but she was unsure if she should speak to Him before he addressed her. The word stopped at the tip of her tongue.

His Supremacy took a bite of His bread and said "Oh yeah," presumably addressing Embre and Sha, who were devotedly pleasuring Him.

When the other concubine returned, His Supremacy grabbed the glass out of her hands. She thanked Him and scurried away. He placed it in Tetenia's hands for a moment, took a sip, then placed it back in her hands. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," Tetenia said, still kneeling beside Him. She was unsure if she should say anything else.

His Supremacy took a bite of food and leaned back calmly. A soft gagging noise emanated from the vicinity of His cock. "You will remain on your knees, Tetenia," His Supremacy said, not looking at her. "You will remain on your knees and you will not speak." He paused for a moment. "Until I have given you permission otherwise."

This was her punishment, Tetenia supposed. She was to kneel beside Him, silently, holding a glass. Periodically, He would take it and drink from it, then He would give it back to her - quite roughly. She remained here, kneeling, head bowed slightly, palms up holding this glass as though it were an offering to Him, for over an hour.

The banquet ended, and it was time for His Supremacy and some of the other guests to migrate to the next room for some entertainment. As He got up, He looked down at Tetenia. "Follow us," He said. "Remain on your knees. Crawl."

His Supremacy walked, with the concubines and Queen Priestesses following Him, into the next room, Tetenia following along, crawling on her hands and knees. The guests would follow through a separate entrance.

They arrived on a platform, in front of a large room. The platform was "T"-shaped, with a large, throne-like chair, at the intersection of the "T." In front of the chair were a handful of steps leading to a lower portion of the platform, which ended in a curtain at the back of the room. On either side of the "T-shaped platform" was an empty floor. The guests would sit on the floor and His Supremacy would sit in the chair. The concubines would bow down towards Him on the platform, to the left and right of the chair. The platform in directly in front of Him (and between the groups of guests on the floor) would play host to some form of entertainment.

His Supremacy stopped short of the chair. Tetenia noticed it was a bit odd-looking - the seat was deep and plush and richly upholstered, but the armrests were made of white marble and were unusually wide. They also were set a bit low in relation to where they should be.

"Embre," He said. "Go under the chair. Lyushka and Mia, take the arms." Embre knelt, and crawled underneath the seat, with her knees on the ground. She extended her back and carefully positioned her head into a small opening, with her lips and tongue out, in position to lick His Supremacy's ass as He sat.

Lyushka and Mia then climbed up onto the marble arms of the chair. They laid flat on their backs, their heads dangling off from the front. Their breasts were positioned roughly where His Supremacy's hands would be. Their bodies, and breasts, were His armrests.

His Supremacy went and sat down, smiling as Embre began licking His asshole. He instructed Tetenia to crawl towards the chair and position herself directly in front of it, still in a crawling position, her hands, elbows and knees touching the floor. He then called over the concubines Legensa and Karla, who knelt before Him.

His cock twitched, as He looked at their naked bodies, their knees on the floor. "I am going to permit you to worship me," He said to them.

Karla and Legensa both looked at Him with adoring devotion. His cock stiffened. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," said Karla. "I am unworthy of swallowing your Sacred Cock. There is no proper way for me to express my gratitude. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," said Legensa. "Your greatness knows no bounds, as does my devotion. Yet I know my devotion is, and always will be, insufficient. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy put His hand on Legensa's head and pushed it down, choking her on His cock. Karla went to work on His balls. His other hand was directly on Mia's tit, and He rubbed it. He sat back and put his feet up on Tetenia's back. She was His footrest.

He removed His hand from Legensa's head and rubbed Lyushka's tit a little, still also rubbing Mia's with the other hand. His heel dug into Tetenia's back as His cock and ass were pleasured. Tetenia wobbled a bit, and wondered how long she would have to stay like this. He looked out onto the assembled crowd, all bowing down before Him, waiting for permission to rise.

He sat there for a few minutes, six beautiful women doing what they could to - hopefully - please Him. "You may rise," He then said to the assembled guests, who got up to sit on the floor. He grabbed one of Mia's tits and sank His elbow into her - resting his arms on her flesh.

After the crowd rose, four musicians entered onto the stage directly in front of His Supremacy, two with flutes and two with string instruments. They bowed down until He told them to rise and then began playing.

The music was beautiful - the troupe was clearly quite talented. It wafted through the room, a pleasant mixture of notes, rising and falling. They played one number, a soft tune with light plucks on the string instruments that sounded almost cloud-like. They then bowed down towards Him.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," the leader of the troupe said, his voice creaking with nervousness. "We are not worthy of doing even the smallest thing to please you. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy dug his heel into Tetenia's spine. Her arms began to ache with periodic intensity. "Ahhh, that feels good," He said, as Legensa and Karla continued to pleasure Him. Several minutes went by and the large room was eerily silent. Everyone heard Legensa choke on His Supremacy's cock, and His foot pushed down on Tetenia's back again. The musicians were visibly nerve-wracked.

"You may continue playing," He said to the musicians, sounding somewhat disinterested.

Relieved, the troupe stood up carefully and went into another number. This one was long and complex, with a building crescendo, then suddenly burst into a slow hum. Tetenia thought it sounded like jumping into the sea. They really were very good - she wished she could actually see them.

His Supremacy sat, and dug His arm into Mia, moving His hand between both her tits. He did the same with Lyushka, then suddenly stopped and rested His hand there. Mia and Lyushka's bodies were on the hard marble, their heads dangling off the front of the arm rest - they saw everything upside-down, which was disorienting. Legensa's face began turning red as His Supremacy's cock overwhelmed her ability to breathe regularly. Karla craned her neck to lick His balls. Embre's face was buried in His asshole - there was literally nowhere else for it to go, as her back and body strained. Tetenia's limbs were starting to feel like noodles, and she strained to steady herself as He rested His feet on her back.

His Supremacy pushed His ass down into the chair slightly, the portion of it that was not accessible to Embre's tongue ensconced in plush silk. He began rubbing Mia and Lyushka's tits again on the armrest, His elbows digging into their stomachs a little. "Ahh, fuck," he said lightly. "Stay like that, Legensa." All of His desires were fully met. He began cumming down Legensa's throat. The cum kept shooting down into her, a river emanating from His cock, for three or four minutes. Legensa's head throbbed and her mouth and jaw ached, but her lips remained at the very base of His Supremacy's ten-inch cock. It was like an unstoppable force. His Supremacy sprawled out a little, rubbing Lyushka and Mia's tits more intently.

The musicians knew what was happening, but continued playing. His Supremacy was actually enjoying the music - but He was enjoying the pleasures of Legensa, Karla, Mia, Lyushka, Embre and Tetenia more.

When He stopped cumming, Legensa shot her head up to thank Him - and to catch some breath. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said. "The blessing of the great and sacred gift is the greatest thing that exists. It is beyond sublime, and I am beyond grateful for it. Thank you, Your Supremacy." It sounded like it was a struggle for her to speak.

Without a word, His Supremacy put His hand on Legensa's head, and pushed her back down to the base of His cock.

***

After some time, the musicians began playing softly, very softly, almost at a whisper. Two drummers came out and began banging on their drums with their hands, at first softly too, but gradually growing somewhat louder. A curtain behind the platform, and five of the ten Queen Priestesses - Anya, Lyenne, Karina, Seri and Frenessa - were revealed behind it. They were each bowing down to His Supremacy, and each wearing a bra-and-panty set studded with diamonds and other rare gemstones, and nothing else.

The music stopped for several minutes. "The Queen Priestesses may rise," His Supremacy said, and the music started up again.. The five women stood up, and the drumming intensified. Led by Anya, they walked out onto the stage.

All five them did a complete lap around the stage, looking back towards His Supremacy the entire time. They stopped in the middle of the sage, facing Him, and Anya split off from the others and walked forward. She strutted back and forth, swaying her hips and her breasts to the drums, mostly looking towards His Supremacy. He studied her, calmly but intently, and put His hand on Legensa's head. She gagged a few times - His cock had been in her mouth for over an hour.

Anya stopped directly in front of the stairs leading to where His Supremacy was sitting. She was moving back and forth to the rhythm of the drums, and she began running her hands up and down her body. She swayed sensually, thrusting her pelvis, and tugged at her bra a few times. She ran her fingers across the front of it, carefully, the gems and diamonds glistening on her chest. She thrust her pelvis forward, and then her face, with a pleading look. She tugged at the bra again, and His Supremacy nodded. She then took off the bra and threw it up in the air. She did a lap around the stage, moving slowly, swaying to the beat, as though she were showing herself off. His Supremacy looked hardly interested and sighed in pleasure as Legensa worshipped Him and His cock.