All the Power Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Supremacy did not look at the king of Siem during any part of his plea. Instead, he concentrated on Jyushka and Bettany as he pleasured Him. He did not respond to the king.

"Jyushka, go lay on that platform," His Supremacy said, gesturing to His right. "Lay flat on your stomach with your ass at the edge." Jyushka did as His Supremacy commanded. Her ass was at the edge of the platform, her legs dangling off the sides. Her face was dangling off the opposite end.

Bettany swallowed His cock again and His Supremacy held her head firmly in place. "This is an amazing gift, Bettany...ahh...that I am letting you pleasure me again," He said. He thrust deeper into her, slowly. Bettany gagged and squirmed as His Supremacy thrusted His cock into her throat.

Suddenly, He pushed Bettany off of Him and stood up. She was slightly startled at first, but she followed Him as He walked towards Jyushka. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," Bettany said. "Thank you for choking me with your Sacred cock, Your Supremacy. The highest purpose for my mouth is for you to fill with your Sacred cock."

His Supremacy thrust His cock into Jyushka's ass. He didn't go fast, but He pushed all ten inches in immediately. He rested His hands on her ass-cheeks, pressing down on them.

Bettany continued. "The highest purpose for my breath is for me to sacrifice it for your pleasure," she said. "There is no other purpose...I breathe only so I can not breathe for you, Your Supremacy Thank you, Your Supremacy" His Supremacy grabbed Jyushka's ass and pressed her hard against the platform, which was hard and straight. He pushed down further, part of her pelvis hitting the angle where the side of the platform met the top, bruising her.

His Supremacy moved His cock rhythmically in Jyushka's asshole, at a medium pace. His hands moved further up her body. He was pressing down hard on her, very hard, kneading her like dough. He pushed violently down where her ass ran into her back, sparking a thrum of pain as He forced her against the hard marble. His cock thrust all the way into her ass. "Ohhh...ehhhaaa," Jyushka cried out, quivering.

His Supremacy slapped Jyushka's ass and pushed her body against the corner of the platform, aggravating the bruise. He moved the base of His cock out of her asshole, then pushed it back in, going all the way again. He pushed hard against her body and, and His torso moved forward, as He he rested His elbows on her back. He began thrusting faster, and pushing harder.

"Ohhh, ahh, ohhh, ahh," Jyushka moaned. Jyushka's moans were mostly low, but with a pronounced quiver and punctuated by high squeals.

His Supremacy dug His elbows into Jyushka's back, and put His arms near shoulder blades, pressing down on them. "Just take it, Jyushka," He said. "Just fucking take it."

"Ahheeeyaaa." Jyushka's quiver-moaning began to grow louder. He was pushing and grabbing hard at her body like it was clay to be formed. But it wasn't; it was her body. She beared the pain and discomfort because He was her God.

His Supremacy pressed down even harder on Jyushka's shoulder blades, buckling them against the solid marble beneath her. His elbows dug deep into her back, and His cock dug deep into her ass. He was thrusting in her tight asshole, hard and fast. "Are you going to thank me, Jyushka?" He said.

Jyushka was in an incredible amount of pain. She was smushed up against a hard surface, her head was hanging off the end of it, her jaw occasionally bumping up against its side as His Supremacy controlled her body. "Ohhahhhh...ahahhaha," she quivered. "Thahahaha...thank...youowowoow...th-th-th-thank...you..you...Your...supre...sup...Supremaceeee," she cried out.

His Supremacy grabbed the sides of her back. He pushed her body towards His, thrusting her towards Him. He squeezed her back, pushing both sides inwards. "Ehhhyaaaaa," Jyushka screamed out. "Ohhhhh," she quivered. He pushed the sides of her back again, thrusting her body towards His, controlling to pleasure His cock. Jyushka began to sob a little.

His Supremacy grabbed Jyushka's ass again, pushing her pelvis against the platform. The bruise was hitting the platform again. Jyushka's face contorted in pain as her eyes watered. His Supremacy began grabbing Jyushka's ass, pushing it hard up against His cock, then pushing down towards the platform. "Fuck that's good," He grunted. "Fuck that's good." His cock stretched out Jyushka's asshole.

He started to cum. He was still grabbing Jyushka's ass, pushing it against His cock, pushing down against the platform. "Ahhhahaaaa," Jyushka moaned through her teary eyes.

"Are you grateful...for the great and sacred gift, Jyushka?" His Supremacy said. "Ahhh fuckk...it feels so good." He kept cumming in her ass.

"Ye...ye...yahh...ye..yesssss...you...yu...your...Your Supremacy," Jyushka said. She actually was grateful, too: she was grateful that He could use her body how He desired to, to make it serve its highest purpose.

"Ohh yeah, fuck yeah," His Supremacy said. Cum leaked out of Jyushka's asshole, forming a trail on the side of the platform and onto the floor.

His Supremacy pulled out of Jyushka, His cock still fully erect. Her body was pained and exhausted. "Lick that up," He said to Bettany as though it were an after thought. He walked around to the other side of the platform, put His hands on Jyushka's head, and slid all ten inches into her mouth.

His Supremacy locked His hands down on Jyushka's head, pressing as hard as he had pressed against her body when He fucked her in the ass. Jyushka choked almost immediately as His cock hit the back of her throat and kept going down.

He facefucked her with complete and total abandon. The entire thing was a long stream of gags and chokes for Jyushka. Her jaw was pressed up against the edge of the platform, bumping up against her neck, making it even more difficult for her to take His Supremacy's cock. But take it she did. Why did she have a jaw, if not for it to be pained in the process of pleasing His Supremacy?

"It feels so fucking good, it feels so good," His Supremacy said, holding Jyushka's head in place, thrusting His cock into her mouth.

Suddenly, He pulled out. "Lay flat on your back with your head hanging off the side, Jyushka," He said. Jyushka flipped herself around, with some effort as she was in pain. His Supremacy slid His cock back into her mouth, more slowly this time. His cock formed an enormous bulge in her throat. Her head was locked between His body and the platform.

His Supremacy slid his cock out of Jyushka's throat almost to the tip, and then back in. He did this a few times. Every time, He could see His cock's path into her mouth and throat and beyond, as the bulge expanded in her neck. He could feel the path, from her warm, wet mouth, to her warm, wet, tight throat, forcing its way in, claiming what is rightfully His. "Ohh fuck," He said. "Ohhh, that's so nice, that's so good." He began thrusting closer, the back of Jyushka's head forced up against the marble.

He turned to the king of Siem. "You have gone against my will," He said, calmly, as His cock bulged in Jyushka's throat. "All of you have," He said to the two kings and the charge. His cock glided beautifully in and out of Jyushka's dangling mouth and throat. He pushed all the way in. "Ahhh fuck," He said. He felt like He could feel His cock taking its rightful place in the wet smoothness of Jyushka's throat.

"My will," His Supremacy continued, "is greater...oh yeah...than thousands of years of history. Oh fuck...it dwarfs...millions of people." Jyushka was gagging almost non-stop, though she was relatively quiet about it. "I have willed it...that Siem and Venarane no longer exist...ahhhh...you should be thanking me...that you can bow down in my presence...the millions of people in your kingdoms...should be throwing themselves at my feet to declare their endless gratitude that may utter the names of their lowly, unworthy, kingdoms." He pushed His cock as far as it could go in Jyushka's mouth, and His hands plunged onto her tits. "Fuck that feels good...everything that ever existed in Siem and Venarane...you three...fuck yeah...you three will go to a labor prison...and Siem and Venarane will be divided up. I expect all who remain there to worship me with greater fervor...ahhh...and Mongrensa, Ceytar and Noiru will double their tribute to me...fuck that's good." He rubbed roughly at Jyushka's tits. "I expect all to accept my will and whim...ahh yeah...with deep gratitude...with worship and praise."

His Supremacy pushed down hard on Jyushka's tits, like He had done earlier with much of the rest of her body. He grabbed at them enthusiastically as the bulge in her throat expanded.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," said the king of Siem. "I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy's palms rubbed against Jyushka's nipples. He clamped down hard on her tits, pushing at them with the center of His palms, His fingers groping around the edges of their circular mass. They pancaked, as Jyushka's back buckled against the marble.

He forced His cock all the way into her throat, practically into her esophagus. Jyushka felt horribly dizzy, her head hanging off the side of the platform as the back of it rubbed up hard against the cool surface. His Supremacy rubbed her tits harder. His will overpowered her.

"Fuck," His Supremacy said, pushing at Jyushka's head, grabbing at her breasts. The giant bulge in her neck began to twitch. "Ahhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhh," His Supremacy said. Cum shot out of His cock, deep inside of Jyushka. He continued kneading at her breasts. "Ahh yeahh," He said. His cock looked so massive in her throat that He could actually see it pulsate as the cum shot out. "Fuck that's so amazing," He said. "Fuck that feels so good." His cum shot straight into Jyushka's stomach. It kept flowing out, a rushing river pouring forth from His cock directly into her being, for several minutes. Jyushka just took it; she was a mere receptacle. He sunk His hands into her breasts, pushing ever harder.

When He pulled out of her mouth, He looked down at her as she wheezed maniacally. "Th-tha-th-thank you, you-Your Supremacy," she said, with tremendous effort.

His Supremacy turned and walked back to the chair, leaving Jyushka wheezing on the platform. He dismissed the king of Siem and the others without responding to the king's request.

***

A messenger poked his head into Daymon's room. "The king wants to see you," he said.

Daymon turned around. "Now?" It was late evening, and everyone in the castle had retired for the night.

"Yes. He said it won't take very long."

"Okay, then." Daymon placed the documents he was reviewing into a neat pile, and started off down the hall to King Henneler's chambers.

Daymon's mental state had improved considerably in the intervening months. He had moved back to the capital to take up a role as one of Henneler's key advisors, and spent most of his time living and working in the castle. Sometimes he still thought about how he was meant to be king someday, but considering the headaches Henneler had to deal with, he was probably better off as an advisor.

He had even begun seeing another woman, Lady Mergerette. She was the daughter of one of the noble families in the capital, not as beautiful or high-status as Tetenia was, but still pretty and fiercely intelligent. They had long chats about history and literature, and would sometimes even venture out into the capital's taverns to socialize with ordinary people. Mergerette had an adventurous streak that Daymon admired; something Tetenia probably could never have had, with the weight of the royal family on her shoulders.

The king was in his office. He stood up when Daymon entered and smiled. "Thanks for coming by at this hour," the king said. "Take a seat." Daymon sat in one of the chairs in front of the desk, and King Henneler walked around to sit next to him the other chair.

"So, I wanted to tell you something," Henneler said, and paused for a moment. "In person."

"Alright." Daymon wasn't quite sure what this was regarding.

"You know next month a delegation from Nordland must perform the Term of Sacred Service?"

"Yes."

Henneler cleared his throat. "His Supremacy has commanded that you be among the twelve Nordish servants at next month's term. I'll be there, too, of course."

Daymon nodded, and fixed his eyes on the bookshelf behind where Henneler sat. The two men were quiet for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Henneler said. "You know there's nothing I can do about this."

"I know," Daymon replied. "I'm...okay enough."

"You're sure about that?" Henneler said, looking straight at Daymon. "You don't think it will bring back any...bad memories?"

Daymon smiled and shook his head. "It probably will. It almost certainly will. But what can I do? There's no use worrying about it."

Henneler nodded sympathetically.

Daymon turned to look at the desk and sighed. "I'd guess I do wish that He didn't have to do this. But I can't say I'm surprised." He sighed again. "And, I'd guess, who am I to question His Supremacy?"

"Well, you're not no one," Henneler said, trying to be encouraging. "But...obviously, no one can question it, unfortunately." They sat in silence for a few more minutes.

"I'm gonna go now," Daymon said. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all, Daymon. Have a good night."

"You, too."

Daymon left and walked down the hall back to his chambers. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he saw this coming. He hoped that his spell of...envy, depression, whatever it was...was far enough behind him by now that he could endure the Term of Sacred Service without sinking back into it. But he was far from certain of that. He had no idea why His Supremacy had to rub it in his face like that. Isn't being all-powerful enough? Tetenia was one of hundreds of His concubines - did He even really know who she was? The biggest item that the king and his advisors had been dealing with, for months, was the construction of a gigantic palace for His Supremacy's use in Nordland - which His Supremacy may or may not ever even use. Where did it end, Daymon thought.

Back in his chambers, Daymon stared at the pile of documents on his desk. Though he hadn't thought about her in weeks, he couldn't help but wonder what Tetenia was doing right now.

12