All the Power Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh," His Supremacy moaned, enjoying Swecca's mouth. "What issues?"

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. As you've commanded, the palace is being constructed on the site of the city of Haffas. The city is to be evacuated and reconstructed elsewhere, in accordance with your will. There are two issues. The first is that the city has nearly 500,000 residents and the site chosen for reconstruction is nearly two hundred miles away, with the Samijar Mountains in between. The second is that Haffas is Agnush's only seaport. As you know, Agnush has a very small and mountainous coastline, and Haffas is the only locale suitable for a seaport. This is not a problem for us, of course, but the Agnushi authorities asked me to raise it. Prince Dallen here" - he gestured to the man bowing down next to him - "can address this further. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Why are the mountains a problem?"

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," the representative from the Sacred Order of Builders continued. "The Samijars are among the highest mountains anywhere. Much higher, and a much harsher climate, than the Great Eastern Mountains of Tras, for example. The problem really...is that there is a good pass through the mountains, which has been used to connect Haffas to the rest of Agnush for centuries. But winter just started in the mountains, and it's snowed in. I'm told it will not be passable for seven months. I know you had commanded the palace be complete in four." He paused. "And we're already behind schedule, although we can, of course, catch up if this is resolved. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Swecca gagged several times on His Supremacy's cock, and her face reddened. "That's good, Swecca," He said. "Ohh yeah..." He trailed off, and said nothing for a few minutes.

His Supremacy then addressed prince Dallen. "Are you not satisfied with the new location for Haffas?," He asked.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," prince Dallen replied. "I am in awe of your glory and I am humbled by the wondrous privilege of supplicating myself before you. As you've been told, Haffas is our only seaport. As there are no other suitable locations for a city along the Agnushi coast, the new location for Haffas is inland. And far be it from my lowly self to question your will. However, I have an idea which I believe is still in accordance with your will. I would be honored to present it to you, if you'll hear it, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Very well," His Supremacy said.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. It's really quite simple: we could construct a small port adjacent to your palace grounds. There is enough room, barely. It wouldn't be as good as the current harbor in Haffas, but it would be workable. Failing that, perhaps we could connect the new Haffas to the magneto-road network? I know you are building one along the coast to supply the palace, and that the mountains are likely impassible, but there is a road just sixty miles from the new location. That would facilitate trade. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy looked down at Swecca and Takiva, and grabbed their breasts. He thrust His cock into Swecca's mouth a bit, choking her. Swecca almost popped up for air, but His Supremacy stopped her and pushed her back down without a work. He moaned lightly.

His Supremacy looked at prince Dallen. "You should be thanking me...ahhh...for building a palace in your kingdom. I would expect that the people of Haffas are overjoyed that I...ohh yeah, Swecca, ahhh...deemed the location of their city...fit for one of my palaces."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," said prince Dallen. "I humbly request permission to respond, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Five minutes went by before His Supremacy said, "Granted."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. I will always and forever exalt your limitless and incomprehensible greatness. We are, of course, thankful that you will bless us with one of your palaces, and the people of Haffas are humbled that to build at the location of their city. I was simply, meelkly, humbly asking what I could ask. I do not, and never will, question your commands. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy looked at the prince. "Mmm...ahhh...the magneto-roads are being built to supply my palaces...ahh fuck...there will be no seaport that close to Sacred Land." He paused. "I do not appreciate the intransigence...of the people of Haffas."

He looked away from the prince for a few moment, then looked at both the prince and the representative. "Fuck...fuck yeah Swecca I'm gonna cum...ahhh," He moaned. He casually pumped cum into Swecca's mouth for two minutes as she gagged on His cock with increasing intensity. Swecca came off His cock when He was finished, wheezing. She looked up at Him, her face the picture of pure devotion. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said, as she desperately tried to breathe. "I adore your cock, and will be eternally humbled that you have seen fit to give me the Great and Sacred Gift." His Supremacy glanced down at Swecca for a moment, and merely put His hand on her head to guide her back down. She choked, and kept on dutifully pleasuring Him.

"There is an easy solution to this," His Supremacy said, not looking at anyone in particular. "We do not rebuild the city. The land on which Haffas stands rightfully belongs to me anyway...ahhh...as all things do. I am putting it...to its' highest and greatest use. Rebuilding the city...is a generosity that I may bestow upon the people of Haffas, as I have bestowed it on others...mmmm..." He relaxed into the chair. "But I do not bestow it upon the intransigent."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," the representative said. "I humbly request permission to respond. Thank, Your Supremacy."

"Granted."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. The world quivers and falls to its knees when confronted with your endless, limitless power. But what do we do with the people of Haffas? I understand that the city does not need to be rebuilt, but there are 500,000 of them. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Ahhh...I expect worship and thanks and devotion...in exhchange for my generosity. The people of Haffas, the people of Agnush, should throw themselves at my feet to thank me for allowing their land to serve its highest purpose. Mmmmm," He paused for a minute, as Swecca had a loud gagging fit. "Stay down, Swecca," He said, staring off into space. "The people of Haffas...ohh yeah...exist to serve and please me...not the other way around." He didn't really answer the question.

Tetenia, who was silently bowing down the whole time, was oddly fascinated by this interaction. It was not surprising, not really. But the extent to which His power dwarfed all else never ceased to amaze.

For about fifteen minutes, His Supremacy sat in silence, being pleasured by Swecca and Takiva. He then addressed Tetenia.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Tetenia said. "My breath, my body, all that I am all that I could ever be, exists only to worship, serve and please you. I humbly beg for permission to request absolvance of penance. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"You may request it."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Tetenia said. "I only breathe so that I may sacrifice my breath for your pleasure. I recognize that penance is a great gift and Full Ceremonial Worship is an awesome privilege which you grant to a select few, however unworthy. I am not worthy of uttering these words before you, as no one is worthy of uttering any words before you. I simply ask, meekly ask, that you may grant me absolvance of my penance, great gift that it is. I ask ths in the vain hope of appealing to your boundless generosity, although I submit myself fully to your will, whatever it may be. I will be eternally grateful for your will, whatever form it may take. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

After a couple of minutes, His Supremacy asked "How much penance do you owe, Tetenia?"

"Thank you, Your supremacy. Two years, nine months, seventeen days, twenty-one hours and forty minutes, at 24 hours per day. Thank you, Your Supremacy." Tetenia was visibly nervous.

His Supremacy pushed His cock deeper into Swecca's throat, almost to her esophagus. "I absolve you of your penance, Tetenia," He said. "You may go."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Tetenia left His Sacred Presence - and that was it. The days on her knees, the torture - gone. Collasa may yet have to spend a lifetime on her knees, but Tetenia would only need to spend an hour per day, plus twenty or thirty minutes' penance here and there, from here on out. She could, often times literally, breathe again.

A swell of gratitude welled up inside her. His Supremacy gave her penance. His Supremacy liberated her from penance. She could exist, now, and actually enjoy herself. But she continued to exist for Him.