All the Stops: Terminal Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why don’t you let the girl alone? It’s obvious that she knows what she’s doing.”

“If she did, she wouldn’t be messing with the likes of you.” Giles pushed the door open wider. “Get out. It’s time that Willow and I had a talk.” Ethan left.

Willow blinked her eyes furiously, willing the blackness to secede. It did slowly and just in time too. Giles snapped on the lights. “I thought I made myself clear, Willow.”

“You did, but, uh. Dawn needs my help and–“

”You didn’t do this for Dawn. You were curious.”

She met his eyes. “Maybe. But it will help Dawn. If Ethan and I perform this, we’ll–“

”You and I will perform the soul restoration ritual.”

“But, Giles, I–“

”End of discussion.” Giles walked over to her. “Leave him be, Willow. He’s bad news.”

“He couldn’t be that bad if you asked him for help.”

“I only did that for Buffy. And believe me, he is that bad. Remember Eyghon?” She nodded. “That was only the tip of the iceberg.” He absently reached out and stroked her hair, unable to help himself. “I’ll say one thing. Magick does give you a glow.”

“It does?” Willow said, staring up at her long time mentor.

Giles quickly removed his hand. For a just a moment, she had stopped being his ingenue and became something much more interesting. And dangerous. Willow had looked like a lovely woman. “Let’s do that spell, then.”

She gathered the ingredients and wordlessly began to prepare.She thought her life just got a whole lot more complicated.

12