All The World's A Stage Ch. 3

Story Info
And all the Men and Women merely... you know
3.4k words
4.71
18.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are certain things that are below me. For example begging for it. Or masturbating- when there are so many other people who are more than happy to do a better job to you than anyone else can. I also do not sleep with sluts. It never has, and hopefully never will come to that.

I was sweeping up one afternoon behind our blue screen, when I heard the news that finally some WWF stars were coming to London on a promotional tour before their next UK Pay per View event. I'm generally not a fan. I can afford cable but choose not to watch WWF because everyone knows how fake it is- and apparently even after Tough Enough some of the American public still think it's real. Some times I don't think they learn anything. And the events of September 11 haven't changed a thing in that respect. But enough politics. So as you can imagine I was generally not too fussed about the entire issue, but quite a few of my colleges were. So excited that they started hopping around. As did some mates who were working on my usually pub. I didn't have the faintest idea why.

The WWF entourage came a few days later to our studio where I surprised to see my mates, and colleges up early waiting to get in. All were allowed in and most went to the changing VIP rooms to straighten everything out. The troupe finally arrives. Late as I should have expected. The staff on hand scampered around attending to their every need and want. Numerous cups of tea were brought around. I was actually surprised to see that there was not a single WWF male superstar in the entourage. The shoot was completely female orientated.

Soon enough though we got down to work. The project leader had brown hair was well stocked in the breast area and had heavy make-up. The others had semi-long hair, one was a red head, and the rest were blonde. All fairly fit. Someone pointed who each one was to me. Not that I took any notice. The whole scenario was being messed up. The blue screen- an impressive backdrop, was being leaned on as though it were a prop and the photography & direction were all wrong. The only thing done right was the set up of the ambient light and the make-up of the women. They were swaying their hips extremely suggestively, and I wondered if this was all the males were here. Enough pain.

"Stop!" The brown haired female yelled. "Good, but it needs to be more natural"

"We're trying but it's this damn blue colour- it clashes with my dress!"

"It's a goddamn blue screen- it's not supposed to" I half yelled even though I was speaking to someone right next to me.

The brown haired female swivelled toward me. "You think you can do it better?"

"Well, I"

"Shoot!"

I took control. Vaguely I told them to ignore the screen, the producers would sort that out. And we did a damn good shoot. Half way through it the brown haired female ran to the back. Once we were finished the room filtered out. The females left first and the males following closely behind. After they all filed out, I was left to turn everything off. After I'd turned off the last light I turned to see the brown haired woman back in her chair staring at the screen. I went to tell her the shoot had turned out O.K. and the producers could go through it in the morning with her.

"I turned out O.K." I offered her.

"Maybe I should go back to the desk job" she stated.

"What?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"No"

"Stephanie McMahon Helmsley"

"Pleased to meet you"

"You've never heard of me?"

"No, why?"

"My dad owns the company, I bought ECW and can't even do a damn shoot properly"

"Everyone has to learn sometime"

"There's only one thing I do really well"

"What's that?"

She didn't answer, just stood up and unzipped my trousers and began sucking my cock as it fell out. I didn't have time to react- I didn't know who she was, but her mouth around my dick and tongue stroking it was enough for me not to care. Thrusting my head back, my dick went hard in her mouth, my hips swayed back and then thrust forward pushing my hard member down her throat making her gape to engross it. I continued my rocking motion for a minute leaking pre-cum down her throat followed a minute later by a small stream of steaming white liquid, there was plenty of that left inside me. We both sighed as she drank it after I'd released me. She took her mouth off my cock, so I forced her head back onto it.

"Come on bitch, more bitch"

"You like that?" She took her head off again, "Then let's move this elsewhere"

I followed her to the familiar layout of the back. She led me into a room which was more decorated than usual, the handiwork of one of my colleges and mates. Her hand on my crotch she pulled me in and closed the door. She then stepped in toward me and I instinctively moved my hand to her breasts and pinched her obvious nipples. She yelped, and going around her back I moved my hand under her shirt and rested it on her warm pulsating mound of flesh. She was very kindly not wearing a bra which I immediately saw on the table behind her. She used one hand to lift her shirt over her head, whilst her other hand went down to my crotch where she started giving me a hand job. My mouth moved to hers, traced a circle round her chin then moved down to her shoulder bone where I started taking soft bites of flesh. My mouth then shifted down to her warm breasts and began kissing them tenderly and becoming more and more rough every time she began stroking me faster. Her other hand, traced it's own circle around her tits and nipples, where she pinched the nipple I wasn't working on. We moved apart and I sat on the couch while she slid her skirt down to the ground and her white panties followed. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and she twirled in the warm air, showing a firm ass and slender legs, and exposing just how full her jugs were. My shirt came off, followed completely by my trousers and underwear, as well as socks and shoes, which I kicked off in a hurry. I got her on top of me, and sat her on top of my dick, she thrust against me, pushing me down and her up so that she bobbed on me, pushing my foreskin back and allowing my dick to explore her open pussy. She had to get off me eventually and after I'd cum in her in a violent orgasm, and she twice. I got on my hands and knees, took her toes into my mouth, cleaned them, then flicked my tongue up into her pussy, and began to do it faster and faster as the door opened.

A blonde walked in, wearing only a towel around her waist.

"Steph, I sent mine home, can I borrow your dildo?" She stopped as she saw us. My tongue was still flicking her pussy lips and she was half turned to the speaker. The speaker was shorter, had bigger jugs, but less nice legs. Stephanie panted,

"Sure I'm not using it at the moment, help yourself"

At first I thought she meant a rubber dildo, much like that seen in American Pie 2. However the busty blonde, Torrie Wilson, dropped her towel closed the door and came over to me, picked up my hard dildo and bent over and stuck it in her mouth. Her pussy became soaked and she paused to lick it up and then continued sucking on it. Steph now saw Torrie naked and bent over my hunched body and probing where she could, began to lick Torrie's skin. Torrie increased her moaning and came with a semi spurt upward onto her body, which carried to Steph who lapped it up, who came in my mouth her body shaking, then collapsed on top of me, legs sprawled pussy wide open, collapsed over my shoulder, who at seeing the women going at it, and having Torrie on my dick, came into her mouth, who came onto her boobs, I layed Steph down on the couch, went onto the floor where Torrie was, and shoved my dick into Torrie wet, tight box, then pushed my upper body up , raising Torrie slightly off the floor, and brought my mouth to her, where we tasted all our 3 juices. I started shaking my penis from side to side my, body swaying and my arms crushing Torrie inside them. She moved her own hands around me at first, but then moved one hand down to her pussy lips where she started trying to shove a finger in, and swivel her pussy lips. The finger went in and She came onto my dick, as she moved her other hand to massage her breasts.

The red head then walked through the door. "Steph need a ride?" She was wearing see though legs shorts, leaving visible high panties and a thin T-Shirt. She saw Torrie and myself on the floor in a sex embrace, and Steph on the couch sprawled over, and called down the hallway, "Here, Stacey!"

A blonde ran down the corridor and into the room. Lita pointed at me. "See him? Do what you can" Stacey was the only one with a long flowing skirt, she had long blonde hair, and looked slightly over the British legal drinking age. Lita didn't have much to do, she whipped off her top, for a second it looked as though she had no tits, but they levelled out again to show fair sized jugs. She also pulled down her panties showing a non-shaven pussy, and raid hair everywhere. She walked over to Stephanie and gingerly pulled her up, laid herself down where Steph had been, and laid Steph on top of her, moving slowly and rhythmically at first but then with glowing pace as Steph's pussy lips became entwined with Lita's. Their hair blended together, and Lita put Steph's hands on top of her breasts, which were slightly smaller than Steph's. Lita did the same to Steph, and it wasn't long before their pussies became gushy with cum, yet Lita kept at it, reviving Steph.

Torrie and I were still at it, but we paused to both admire Stacey stepping out of here panties, and high heels which crumpled to the floor. She slipped on side strap, than the other of her top off. It too slipped off. I grabbed her, and sat her onto my dick, she had to be prodded a few times before she finally got the length of it in her. I started bouncing her up and down and kissing her tits, grabbing each nipple in between my teeth and biting as Torrie, moved her mouth to Stacey's and her hands to her pussy. Stacey also grabbed an ass cheek of both of us and squeezed. She came quickly, and I in her too, as it had been a while.

Steph groggily sat up, and got Lita off her. They stood up kissing, and Steph lifted Stacey off me with ease. I hate being commended, but I did as I was told when she told me to lie down. Stacey began to suck my Dick. Both Steph and Torrie put their pussies in front of my face, and licked each one alternately as they came together and apart, while the two kissed and toyed with each other's tits. I grabbed Lita's boobs, as she positioned herself in position then began eating Stacey out. Lita also started getting fingered by Stacey. I thrust upward with by back, shaking the foundations of the sandwhich, which eventually calmed down, until Stacey started shaking violently and let out a bust of cum into Lita's mouth, Liat began to eat Stacey out quicker, so she bobbed more quickly on my dick, which spurted streams of cum into her mouth, which made her cum again into Lita, and Lita onto me. I began delving deeper and deeper into Torrie and Steph who sped up rubbing their pussies and kissing and feeling, and came into each other and onto me. I managed to get up and pick of Steph and Torrie, while Lita and Stacey turned their attention to each other. I carried both to the back of the blue screen, and set the OHP we have to nature projection. They eventually began hearing sound, and saw the laid out rocks. The back of the blue-screen really did look like a rocky outcrop. Damn these artists could do a good job when they wanted to. Torrie and Stephanie were now getting stuck for things to do to the other now. I'd assumed from their ease with each other that lesbian sex was nothing new to them, but they now generally seemed awkward with each other.

We'd had a party a few nights ago and since this was the biggest place around we'd had it here. This place had also been the place where a few girls HAD got drunk and lost their clothes. There was still some beer etc. behind some of the rocks. Torrie's small physique contrasted with her large breasts and now that she stopped for a moment as well as Steph, who stopped sucking on her face, both looked around not knowing why exactly they were here and probably wondering whether they'd just got caught up in the moment. Rummaging around I found a beer bottle from the cooler, cracked 2 open and threw a bottle's worth of beer over both women's breasts. The beer pretty much instantly turned white and slid down them, freezing them. Torrie lowered herself trying to shake off the beer, allowing my on my knees to get to her breasts, now covered with foam. I took her nipple in my mouth a second time and began sucking, around it, and shifting 3 fingers into her pussy. Her insides were warm and she moaned loudly as I proded her walls. Steph was like a dog chasing it's tail, trying to lick the beer off her rack. Torrie, now in paradise helped her, as Stephanie went to ground and began giving me another blow-job. Torrie began to bob on Stephanie's hair, as her pouting lips trembled, I pulled her down to the ground so Steph got off my dick and started to eat out Torrie from the inside as well as blowing on my dick, making it bounce up into Torrie's waist. Torrie pulled her mouth off mine and began moaning loudly, shuddering in a violent orgasm as she fainted from 2 pleasures being given to her. Her petite figure was easy to lift up and sprawl on a rock as I turned my attention back to Stephanie. She clawed at me, which prompted me to give her a knee tackle knocking her flat. Her knees were under her, and I took her legs and sprawled them apart leaving an open cunt. Almost lying flat I shafted into her with a loud cry, and began fiercely pumping up and down, as she tried to roll on top of me. She was unsuccessful at first and couldn't stop me from biting her nipples and licking her beer smelling breasts. Eventually she rolled on top of me, and sat on me knees bent bouncing on me, getting me cock wet with our juices. I was powerless to do anything else but pump her, I couldn't reach her nipples, and she just bounced on me, it wasn't long before my member began to shrink after coming again, and I began to feel familiarly tired. Steph kept at it, not releasing her dominant position. It was Lita who saved me. She and Stacey were now fully re-cloathed and had come out of a dressing room smelling like each other, yet strangely clean, making me assume they'd had lesbian shower sex. I was a little groggy so I'm not completely sure what happened, but I do know it was Lita who grabbed Stephanie off me, and pulled me to my feet. She guided me to Stacey, who was leaning on the blue screen. Lita seemed to take some glee in watching the young beauty slowly take her clothes off. Eventually Stacey was left with only bra, and panties, with Lita glowing and urging the beauty to take them off. I can't blame Stacey for being apprehensive, but she did as she was told. I then went up behind Stacey and squeezed her ass, and after temporarily bending down to touch her pubic hairs, I jumped up slapping my ball against, and my dick into her cunt. I started groping her, squeezing, pinching and feeling. She started to shout, and the other could hear it, and urged me to pump her. I can't stand orders so, I pulled out, and allowed Stacey her breath back, Lita walked forward, with an angry look on her face, demanding to know why I stopped.

"For god's sake she's young, and doesn't deserve it."

"Really, so you like giving it to older women?"

"Not too old, but around my age"

"Perfect"

She cut back her tied up hair, allowing it to fall to her shoulders. Kicking off her shoes, she never took her eyes off me. Like I couldn't off her. Stacey was panting hard in the corner, and Lita was about to take off her top, when I put a hand up and stopped her. My hands put her behind her back, and I bent her back over kissing her whilst I fumbled with her tits. I began rubbing them faster and faster through her vest until I took it off, and slung it away. Her bra was also quickly disposed of, so I stuck my dick in between her breasts. It went up and down faster and faster, but wouldn't cum, so she took nit in her mouth for a moment, licking and cleaning opening it up, so I went back to tit fucking her again. I came on her breasts, and I assume she came in her trousers as a small wet patch appeared, that Stacey seemed to love the smell of. Steph was stuck in a corner drinking and looking dejected. Eventually Stacey stopped smelling Lita, and told Lita to get some of Steph. Lita did and the two began to start rubbing their bodies together. Stacey then came over to me, and resumed position pointing me to her ass hole. I shoved it in as far as I was able to, and she went downstairs and started fingering herself. She gasped from joy, but turned over around once she realised her tits were cooling down.

She jumped up around my waist, and I started feverishly kissing her puppies. Whilst stuttering backwards. Eventually I fell onto a rocky makeshift chair, and she adjusted herself onto my dick. I started bouncing and she threw her mouth onto my hair, biting it and then threw her head back and after a minute we both came and I fainted.

I've been told since that while I was out, the 4 girls did some weird shit with my cock but that apparently it gave them more pleasure that they haven't had before or since, and it was because of that that we all went out for a drink, and when they had to go to the airport with the massive World Wrestling Federation trailer that we had mass sex in there along with another girl I didn't know- it's also why Stacey and this other girl, Molly, have come back for a few days to the U.K. and not pretty much not left my bedroom since, except to do it in some places I would never have dreamed about before, like inside Big Ben, and the houses of Parliament and the house of commons, and other weird places. My favourite of which has been my favourite football teams locker room, when we were granted private access.

"Shit I'm late for sex... err I mean work"