All Things Come... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go on.'

'Well, you know Fritz: he's crazy, that's why he's at that dumb school too. He asked me if I wanted to see something. So I said what, and he said to follow him and we went into the room next to his sister's. It's really small and their housekeeper uses it for ironing and things like that, but the point is that it used to be a bedroom and it's got fitted cupboards. Fritz showed me how you can move one of the panels at the back slightly. They took the doors off the cupboard on her side and turned the space into a sort of workstation, so you can see right into the room.'

He pulled his tee-shirt up and exposed one nipple, then licked his forefinger and touched the tip gently. His finger slipped over it and he felt a drop of moisture ooze from his cock. Ulrika copied him again. Raising her tee-shirt she bared one breast. Karl could see that the areola was crinkled and puckered, and the teat was rigid and standing proud. Her breast was smooth and tan, without a hint of a crease below it, and as her breathing quickened it began to rise and fall more noticeably. She licked her finger and rubbed it over her nipple and her thighs tightened involuntarily. As her legs relaxed again Karl could see a faint spot of dampness in the crotch of her panties. He gazed at it hungrily and felt more of his own lubrication drip from his cock.

'Well anyway, we were looking into the room and Fritz' sister, Heidi, and her friend were talking, so we listened. They were talking about clothes and things and then the friend said, could she try on some of Heidi's clothes, and they both started to undress. I couldn't believe it.'

Karl stripped off his tee-shirt. He put the forefingers of both hands to his mouth and ran them over his tongue, then started to rub and tweak his nipples again. He looked challengingly at his sister. Her eyes were half closed but she was watching him intently. She pulled her own tee-shirt over her head and lay back, caressing her nipples. Her breathing was shallow and fast. Karl moved his hands down to his boxers and began rubbing his prick through the material. He could feel it swelling and shifting as he stroked, and the damp patch where his pre-cum had soaked the material dragged over the tip, rough and smooth at the same time.

'We watched them like that and I was getting really excited and then Heidi said, did her friend want to try on her new bikini, and her friend said yes, and started taking off her underwear. I was really hard and I looked at Fritz and he actually had his cock out and he was jerking it. We were taking it in turns to look through the crack and I was terrified they'd hear us, or the housekeeper would come in or something.'

He stopped and looked at Ulrika. Her eyes were glinting and a flush had spread from her face and down her neck. She was rubbing the front of her panties gently, scratching the material gently with her nails as she imitated her brother. He grasped the material of his boxers and pulled them tight over his cock. He was fully erect and the outline showed plainly. He clenched his muscles, and as his prick swelled and lifted Ulrika saw the material ripple. She felt a stab of desire in her belly and pulled her own panties tightly against her. The taut gusset slipped between the folds of her cunt and Karl saw her swollen lips, flushed with desire and lust. She tugged gently and he saw a tiny trail of moisture slide down the inside of her thigh.

'Then what?' Her voice was soft and muffled. Her slim body was beginning to hunch into itself and Karl could see her smooth belly rippling as she pulled the crutch of the panties further into her slit.

'Then the friend put Heidi's bikini on and modelled it. It was a bit small, and her breasts were squeezing out of it and the back was caught up in her crack, so she took it off again and told Heidi to put it on to see what it should look like. So Heidi started to undress completely too.' Karl pushed his hand into the waistband of his boxers and stroked the end of his cock. It was slick with pre-cum and he rubbed his thumb over the head. His voice was hoarse. 'I couldn't stop myself. I was jerking my cock and Fritz was jerking his'.

Ulrika's hand slipped into her panties. Karl could see her twisting and teasing her pubic hair, and then the outline of one finger dipping lower. Her hand moved in a small circle and he knew she was spreading her juices over her cunt lips. She gasped and the sound was very loud in the quiet bedroom. Karl pulled the waist band of his boxers down and exposed the tip of his prick. His heart was pounding. The game had never gone this far before. They'd touched themselves under their underwear but had never showed themselves to each other. He held his cock gently, still only letting the head show, and rubbed his thumb slowly over the glistening helmet. Ulrika's eyes widened. With her free hand she reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. Karl could see her finger swirling through the soft folds of her pussy and his own breath shortened. Ulrika slipped another finger under the fabric and began to stroke her clit.

'Did you come? Show me how you came. Did it splash a lot?' Karl felt another surge of excitement.

'We both came. It's your turn now, Uli. If you tell a good story I'll show you.'

Deliberately, he took his hands away from his rigid prick and let the waistband of his boxers slip back into place. He leaned back and crossed his arms on his chest, silently daring his sister to continue.

Ulrika looked at the ceiling for a moment, as if trying to decide something, then raised her ass and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She leaned back against the headboard, her legs spread wide. She ran the tip of her finger along the slit of her pussy and then licked the finger luxuriously. Karl wriggled out of his boxers and copied her pose. His cock was slim and smooth and he stroked it slowly. Ulrika moved restlessly, rubbing her fingertips lightly over the top of her mound and dipping a finger into her slit to spread the lubrication. She watched her brother playing with his cock and shivered.

She let both hands drift down to her sex, and held the damp petals open while she slipped two fingers into her cunt. The lips were puffy, and Karl could see more droplets trickling down her thigh. Her body writhed as she forced another finger into herself and her breathing was ragged.

'I'll tell you what I was thinking about in the English class. I was thinking of seducing Luke, and I was imagining how I'd do it. I'd persuade you to pretend to be ill so it was just me there, and I'd still be wearing my school uniform, but I wouldn't have any panties on, and I'd slouch in the chair and put my legs up a little so he could see my pussy hot and ready, just like it is now'. She peered through slitted lids at Karl. His face was red and his hand was moving slowly along his shaft, his thumb sliding over the head every second or third stroke. She could see the big vein that ran along the bottom throbbing as he clenched and unclenched his muscles. Her stomach lurched and she felt as if the centre of her body had slipped down to her cunt and was soaking itself in sensation, absorbing her desire slowly before the explosive release. She'd forgotten about her story and only wanted to squeeze every ounce of pleasure from the moment. She withdrew her fingers from her cunt and lifted her ass off the bed. Pushing her hand under herself she slid one sopping finger into her asshole, and moaned as she felt the gentle grip of her sphincter on the knuckle. With her other hand she stroked her clit, gently at first, but then with increasing force. Her cunt gaped open and Karl could see it beginning to spasm as if it resented being empty.

When he saw his sister's finger slip into her anus he began to stroke himself faster. His cock was harder than he could ever remember and the head was hot and angry looking. He spat on his hand and rubbed it over the tip, spreading the saliva, and the extra sensation was too much for him. His balls tightened and his asshole clenched as the spasms began. He rubbed himself harder and erupted with a strangled grunt, his prick jerking uncontrollably. A fountain of cum jetted in an arc and landed on his chest and stomach; his hand stopped in mid stroke and he squeezed gently as two more spurts followed. His cock twitched again and a last thin dribble leaked out and began to trickle down onto his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at his sister.

Ulrika had watched in amazement as her brother ejaculated. She hadn't thought that cum could travel so far, nor that there would be so much of it. She imagined it landing on her body, splashing onto her breasts and dripping down to fill her navel. She imagined Luke standing over her holding his cock and spraying her face with his seed and the thought took her over the edge. She moaned and ground her ass down onto her finger, curling it slightly so that her bowels stretched and rippled. Her fingers flew over her clit, straining for release, and her empty cunt quivered, begging to be filled. Before she could move her hand down to it the orgasm caught her and she gave a muffled scream. Her breasts and shoulders flushed a dull red and her mouth worked in agonised pleasure. She felt her asshole clamping on to her finger as she twisted her buttocks down hard onto her hand. A thin stream of her juices overflowed from her sopping cunt and ran down her crack to her finger stuffed asshole. Her legs stretched out and her toes pointed involuntarily. Then the shockwave passed and she relaxed, lying quietly and savouring the afterglow, her finger still buried in her ass.

12