All Things Come... Ch. 03

Story Info
The teaching year continues.
6.4k words
4.77
46k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November

The change in Karl and Ulrika was noticeable. It was if a boil had been lanced: the resentment and hostility were draining out of them, and our lessons became more concentrated and productive. As their knowledge had grown and they had realised that they were achieving something, their efforts had increased, and I felt energised and motivated by their feedback. A virtuous circle – the best kind. Of the two of them, Karl was the easiest to influence. He was a natural follower and all he really needed was a role model to show him how adults behaved. I guessed that his own father, absent, and interested only in outward appearances, was not the best one. Ulrika was more complex. She projected a knowing innocence that was both confused and confusing, and her disillusionment with her family was almost total. Neither of her parents had a clue that their daughter was highly intelligent but to me it was glaringly obvious. I felt hints of a strong sexuality, ruthlessly repressed, as if it was a secret that she couldn't share. Sometimes she and Karl exchanged knowing glances, or appeared to share a private joke, but I couldn't quite reach far enough to understand it.

The weather was growing colder and the big house had a chilly feel to it. I made sure that my room and the classroom were pockets of warmth and persuaded Frau Kurtz to permit the empty fireplaces to be used for their proper purpose. In the evenings as we concentrated on our work, pine logs crackled and spat, and the sweet smell of the wood fire helped everyone's spirits. The kids took to doing their school homework in the classroom and I welcomed the feel of other people close. I'd moved the furniture in my room, placing the armchair in front of the fireplace at an angle, so I could stay warm and see into the classroom at the same time. In the evenings, with Karl and Ulrika working quietly and me reading or playing with my laptop, there was an air of cosy domesticity that enchanted me. It was almost like having a family.

It was warm and quiet and I was half dozing in the chair. Karl had gone to his friend Fritz' house to work on a science project and Ulrika was sitting at the classroom table, her head bent over a book. I half opened my eyes and looked at her, trying to reach past her concentration and discover more about what made her tick. She seemed to feel something, for she shook herself slightly and shifted her position. There was an air of repressed excitement about her and I wondered what had happened to animate her. She was still wearing her school uniform and from the angle where I was sitting I could see her legs under the table, long and slim, disappearing into the shadow of the ridiculous tartan skirt. I hadn't moved the chair just to be closer to the fire. Temptation is a terrible thing.

As I watched, she uncrossed her legs and drew one up onto the chair, tucking it under her. The skirt stretched across her knees, and the flickering light of the fire showed me tantalising glimpses of her thighs. She was used to my pre-dinner naps and paid me no attention. She reached under the table and scratched her thigh, pulling the skirt up a little and moving her body so that she was facing the fire more directly. When she raised her hand again the skirt was higher up her legs and the soft glow from the flames showed her parted thighs almost completely. I felt my prick stir.

I realised that she was displaying herself deliberately. Whether or not she had unconsciously felt me trying to reach her, she had waited till my book had slipped onto my lap and I had seemed to be asleep to begin her fidgeting. I sensed a quiver of her sexual excitement: she seemed to radiate hidden wants that she couldn't express, but which she would allow to peep out as long as she thought I wasn't aware of them. She looked up from her book and glanced at me, then pushed her pen off the table. Not taking her eyes off me she leaned over and stretched down to pick it up. Her slim young body flexed as she did so, then she straightened up and dropped the pen back onto the table. It clattered softly. I stayed still and kept my breathing soft and regular. I even managed a slight snore. She appeared to make her mind up.

I saw a hand move down under the table and pull the hem of the skirt up to her waist. With a shock I saw that she wasn't wearing panties, and the firelight was illuminating a soft nest of blonde pubic hair above the intricate pleats of her pussy. It looked as if she'd never trimmed her little bush and a tangle of curls half hid her delicate lips. My cock twitched and I concentrated on staying still. With her eyes still fixed on me she brought her other hand to her crotch and fiddled with the hair on her mound and along the outside of her lips. She teased it upwards and out so that it framed her young cunt, revealing her genitals completely. The uncertain flicker from the fire made the soft fleece glow like a lewd halo. She held her splayed hand above her pussy, holding the lips apart with her fingers, then ran the forefinger of her other hand the length of her slit, lingering at the top, massaging her clitoral sheath and then dipping into the folds, dragging down the length of her crack. She leaned back slightly to get a better angle and I saw the finger slide round the tiny rosette of her anus and flex slightly as she forced the tip gently into her asshole. I was glad that my book had slipped onto my lap when I'd first nodded off. My cock was beginning to feel hot and I had to concentrate to stop it jerking.

Her wrist rotated slightly as she screwed the finger into her secret place and I saw her stifle a gasp as her hips began to roll. She pulled it out, and ran it back up her slit, pausing as the tip approached the entrance to her vagina, then I saw her thighs spread wider. Two slim fingers disappeared into her depths, and her other hand moved down and started to rub her clitoris lightly. She hadn't let a sound pass her lips and her face was rosy as she struggled to contain herself. I felt as if the book was going to fly off my lap and bounce into the fireplace. Her eyes were still on me but now they were half closed and her hands moved faster.

I could almost feel the rhythm, and sense the soft clinging moistness that her fingers were encountering as they stirred her recesses, the hard nub of her engorged clitoris sparking waves of pleasure into her core. Suddenly her face turned bright red and her cheeks puffed out as she stopped herself moaning out loud. Her thighs began to quiver and her hands were a blur as her orgasm swept over her. I could see her body rising and falling as her buttocks clenched and relaxed, then the peak hit her and she sat stock still, her head thrown back, her breath hissing through her flared nostrils. The scent of her arousal wafted over me, half hidden by the faint smell of woodsmoke. My cock was like a steel bar and it took all my will power not to get up and kiss her. Her body relaxed and she drew her skirt down, rearranging her legs decorously. She licked her fingers and wiped them on her sleeve and turned to her book again. The whole display had only taken four or five minutes. She must have been hotter than a firecracker, I thought.

Ten minutes later Karl crashed in through the door.

'I'm back, and only just in time. Supper time, Uli. Luke, wake up, it's time to eat'. I stirred and opened my eyes. I didn't need to fake a sleepy voice. My mouth was dry and the words came out slowly and thickly.

'I'll eat out tonight, kids. Give Frau Ugly my apologies. Is all your work finished?' They both nodded. Ulrika's face was still flushed. 'Go on, then. I'll see you tomorrow'. I let my eyes half close again. Karl looked at Ulrika. She shrugged and gathered her books neatly into a pile. They left the classroom quietly and I was finally able to move.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Half an hour later, showered and in clean clothes, I strolled through the chill evening to my favourite bistro. I had resisted the temptation to masturbate and my groin felt swollen and heavy. As I turned into the doorway I saw that there was a party of seven at the big table at the back of the restaurant. I sat in my usual booth and waved hello to Gustav the barman. The place wasn't busy and he bought me a glass of wine without being asked.

'Where's Olga?' I asked. 'Day off?' He jerked a thumb over his shoulder.

'That's her party over there. She's leaving – going back to her village. Something to do with he mother being taken ill. We're going to miss her, but family is family. It's meant to be a leaving party with her friends but her fool of a boyfriend refused to come so she's not at her best.' Well, shit, I thought.

'Gustav, take her a glass of whatever she's drinking with my compliments. I'll go over and say goodbye to her later.' He went off and a moment later I saw one of the waitresses go to the table with a glass. I sipped my wine and tried not to sulk. Suddenly everything went dark.

'Guess who?'

'Olga, sweetheart, how can you leave me? My life's going to be empty and the food won't taste the same.' I turned round and removed her hands. She had an air of forced gaiety about her and her face was animated, but her eyes said otherwise.

'Thank you for the drink, Luke. There was no need.'

'The least I could do. Gustav was moaning about you going and I don't blame him. Will you be coming back?' She sighed.

'I don't know. My mum's had a mild stroke and needs a lot of care, and my father's hopeless and far too busy with the farm. I've got to go. Nobody's got any idea how long it'll take before she can look after herself again.' Her eyes filled up and I squeezed her hand'.

'Maybe I'll come and visit you and give you news of the big city while we milk the cows'. She managed a faint smile. 'Cheer up, love. You're doing the right thing. If you didn't you'd feel guilty and miserable.' She sniffed.

'I know, that's the trouble.' Her face changed. 'Luke will you join our party? I feel like a spare wheel; Wilhelm wouldn't come because he's sulking about my going and I need someone to cheer me up.' It took me three tenths of a second to make up my mind. I picked up my wineglass and stood.

'Your wish is my command, madam. It'll be a privilege.'

They were a nice bunch, obviously sad that Olga was going and annoyed with selfish Wilhelm. I concentrated on Olga, trying to lighten her mood, and she gradually perked up. By the time we'd reached the coffee stage she was smiling more naturally and even cracking jokes. Her friends began to make their excuses and leave. They all had to work in the morning. By half past ten only Olga and I were left at the table.

'I ought to go home too,' she said. 'I haven't finished packing yet.'

'When are you leaving?'

My train's at three thirty.' She looked at me sideways. I suppose there's not really that much of a rush.' I shook my head.

'No. Let's get Gustav to give us a brandy and I'll see you home.' She smiled.

'Are you trying to get me drunk?'

'Only a little bit and only if you want to.' My heart was thumping and I felt a tingle run down my spine. She didn't say anything and I ordered the brandy. We left a little later. All the staff insisted on kissing her goodbye and one of the other waitresses was crying openly. The wind had picked up and the temperature had dropped, and she shivered as we left the bistro. I put my arm round her shoulders and she leaned closer into me. It began to rain gently. Her flat was twenty minutes walk and by the time we arrived at her door we were both shivering and our hair was soaked. She fumbled for her keys and looked up at me.

'Do you want a coffee or anything? You really didn't need to see me home.' 'I'd love a coffee and a towel for my hair, and then I'll call a cab. Is it always as cold as this here?'

'You just wait till January.' She opened the door and we went into the flat. 'Take your coat off and sit by the heater. I'll get you a towel and make some coffee.' She looked a little nervous and I didn't say anything. She came back with the towel and whisked into the kitchen. In a minute she reappeared.

'The coffeepot's on. When it starts burping and bubbling can you turn it off, please? I'm going to dry my hair.' She shot into the bedroom and closed the door. I rubbed my hair and let the heater warm me up. The room was small and in a minute or two I could feel my face flushing from the heat so I put the towel down and tugged my sweater off, then tried to smooth my hair with my fingers. The coffee pot began to do its thing and I went to turn it off. When I came back Olga was standing in front of the heater drying her hair. She was wearing a long robe with a full length zipper pulled up to the neck. She looked at me and began to laugh.

'Your hair's all over the place. Come and sit down and I'll comb it for you.' I did as I was told and she leant over me and began to straighten out my tangled mane. 'I felt so cold that I had a shower to warm up,' she said. 'I'm not trying to be forward but I thought you'd understand.' I leant against her as the comb scraped my scalp gently.

'You're a little bit jumpy and a little bit emotional and you're wondering if having a strange man in your flat is clever or not. Don't worry.' She finished with the comb and went into the kitchen. I heard clinking noises and she came back with a tray of coffee things. Next to them was a bottle of schnapps. She still looked nervous but now she looked determined as well. The tingle of anticipation coursed down my back again.

'We'll have some schnapps in our coffee to make sure we don't catch colds.' She put the tray on the table and poured. I noticed that she gave herself less coffee and more schnapps. She brought the cups over and sat down at my feet.

'Your turn. Comb mine and let it dry a bit, please.' She leaned back against my knees and sipped her coffee and schnapps mixture. I felt her shoulders relax. 'You're a very calm person, aren't you? Intense and kind and... I don't know, different.' I concentrated on getting the tangles out of her chestnut tresses, running the comb gently over her head. I held her head still with one hand and let my fingertips circle her ear. She shivered.

That's nice. Don't stop, it feels good.' I finished being a hair stylist and put my other hand on her head. I pulled it back gently and stroked her other ear, then reached down and caressed the angle of her jaw. She wriggled. 'It's warm in here, isn't it?' She drained her cup and set it down, then pulled the zipper of her robe down to the top of her breasts. As I rubbed the sides of her neck I could see the dark valley of her cleavage.

'Olga, you're beginning to be a little bit forward. Do you mean it?' I felt her neck quiver.

'Yes.' As I moved my hands from her neck to her chest and stroked the smooth skin lightly, she took a deep breath and pulled the zipper down to her navel. The robe slipped aside and the edges of the zip dragged across her breasts. Her nipples were erect and caught the fabric, and I slipped my hands down and gently lifted the material over her rigid teats. Her areolas were extraordinarily wide and dark and her long, chocolate coloured nipples were rigid. I brushed them with my palms, feeling the sharp tips straining. She gasped and I put my fingers under her left breast. Her heart was hammering, and I stroked both breasts with as light a touch as I could manage. Her hand drifted to the zipper again and she pulled it down as far as she was able, then slipped her fingers inside the robe. I could see her fingers dancing over her mound, and I pinched her nipples gently, rolling them between my fingers. My cock was growing and pressing into the back of her neck. She got to her knees and turned round.

'I'm the forward one so I'm going to go first. Come here.' I lowered myself from the chair and she moved back to make room for me. She was kneeling between my legs, the robe gaping open, and her eyes were hooded and dark. Her breasts were small perfect globes, the astonishing dark areolas covering a full third of their surface, her stomach was flat, and a narrow triangle of trimmed chestnut hair pointed the way to her pussy. She took my shoes and socks off, then leaned forward and undid the waistband of my chinos. 'I'll do these and you take your tee-shirt off.' She unzipped my trousers and slipped her hand into my boxers. Her eyes widened and she shuffled backwards, fumbling with the robe. Pulling the zip all the way down she slipped it off her shoulders and kneeled back, letting me gaze at her. One hand strayed back to her pussy and she ran it over her pubic hair.

'Your eyes feel as if they're looking at my soul.' She leaned forward and I raised my ass slightly, letting her pull my chinos and boxers down over my hips. As she worked them down my legs I stripped my tee-shirt over my head and leaned back against the chair. My cock was pointing rigidly at my navel and I could feel the warm breath of the heater playing over my body. She tossed my trousers behind her and bent forward, her hair swinging over her face, till her lips touched the tip of my cock. It twitched involuntarily and I sensed her mouth curve in a smile before it closed over the head and her smooth tongue lapped at the underside. I felt the familiar thrill of first contact and stroked the crown of chestnut hair that was all I could see. Her mouth sank lower down my prick, and I felt the sides of her throat closing over the head. She pulled smoothly up again and peered at me.

'You're big. I can handle long, but this kind of thick is a first. Lie down and let me move up.' I shuffled down and lay prone, opening my legs slightly and flexing my prick. She kneewalked round and settled herself again, her knees tucked under her and her rump conveniently placed for my hand. She lowered her head and I felt her tongue sliding over my balls, her soft lips closing round first one and then the other, sucking gently while her hand stroked the end of my cock, her thumb spreading the pre-cum smoothly over the head. I felt her head lower and the tip of her tongue rimmed my asshole delicately, then worried at the centre of my sphincter. I was able to unclench enough to let it slide in a little and she curled it round, rotating her head. Moving back up to my cock she stretched her mouth over the head and drove down again. I moved my hand to her ass and slipped a finger along her slit. Her pussy was leaking slick juices and I gathered as much as I could on the end and licked it. All women taste different. She was pungent and spicy and I let the aroma fill my mouth and nostrils. My cock lurched as her throat grasped it gently and I reached for her again.

She was grunting softly as she pushed my prick further into her and I slipped a finger and thumb into her soaking pussy. With my thumb I spread a slippery coat of lubricant round her asshole. She groaned and I felt her throat vibrating against my cock, then she pulled her head up, panting. I slid a finger over her clitoris. It was large and protuberant and I touched it gently with the tip of my nail. She shuddered and swung her leg over my head. As her mouth sank onto me again she lowered her cunt onto my face.

Her scent was very strong and I pushed my nose into her dripping crack and inhaled. My lungs filled with the aroma of musk and sharp syrup and I let my breath out slowly through my pursed lips, blowing gently against her prominent clit. I felt her muscles ripple and her petals closed gently on the tip of my nose. I stretched out my tongue and circled her clit with it, still blowing softly. She moaned round my cock and her head began to bob up and down. Her body slipped forward over me and I dragged my tongue the length of her slit. When it came to the crinkled rosette of her anus I rimmed her with the tip, then brought my hand up and held her ass cheeks apart with my thumbs. Her sphincter opened slightly and I pushed my tongue into her. I moved my hand down to her warm cavern and felt her anal muscles grip my tongue as I slid it round inside her. I settled my palms against her ass and slid both thumbs into her slender vagina. She was tight and hot, writhing on my face, pressing down with her cunt lips and trying to draw me further into her. I rolled my thumbs round each other and felt the walls of her vagina stretching and slipping against them.

12